Rite Aid Warehouse Employee Reviews

Langhorne Warehouse
Stocker/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PAOctober 19, 2016
my first month at the Langhorne Rite Aid Warehouse was the best experience i have had for any job i have worked for. you start off the day at 11 pm and you meet with your co-workers, which were pretty much friends. then the huddle for a half hour, talk about the numbers we hit and the numbers we need to hit. then its first break. have a snack and talk to co-workers. then back to work. i loved it so much
Pros
everything
What is good about Rite Aid
Selector/Picker (Former Employee) –  New York StateDecember 11, 2016
Rite aid warehouse is a good place to work if your willing to do that kind of work, they train you well and the supervisors are for the most part nice and willing to work with you.
Pros
you can move to a different department if you don't prefer the one you start with
Cons
standing on your feet for hours in steel toe shoes can be a little exhausting
Nice place too work friendly people and alot of perks
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYOctober 14, 2016
find your section, have orders and fill totes co-workers are friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is working too fast and getting burned out.
Pros
alot of perks
Cons
lifting very heavy totes
I pick items and put them in totes
Item Collector (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJune 10, 2016
I go into work and I know already it's going to be an easy day. I know exactly what to do and I know I can get the job done. I learned that this job depends on a lot of team work and I love team work. If no one is communicating if they are having issues with getting work done there will be problems later so I like to ask people when I am finished if they need help. My co-workers are great people and they love team work. The management is some very nice people and they help motivate us. The hardest part can be when someone falls behind and we all have to go help them. I just like coming in, seeing that everyone wants to get the job done and that helps me get motivated for the day.
Pros
Free lunches and motivation
Cons
Short breaks and overtime
Love it!
Palletized Operator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 3, 2016
I would say just show up on time, be professional, be respectful, listen to what the managers have to say, be willing to open up to new things! I really miss this job!
Production
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PANovember 23, 2016
I always kept moving and stayed busy all day at work. There was also some fun people I worked with. The manager knows wut he is doing.
Positive place to work
Puller /Packer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 12, 2016
Great work environment and positive people. I learned how to work as a team player . I also developed skills to assist me in the future. I also was given several learning opportunities to assist me in advancing in my career.
picker/puller and stocker
Picker/Puller (Current Employee) –  Fairless Hills, PAJune 2, 2016
Load shipment orders into totes on a conveyor belt. Provide order accuracy by accounting for every item on the list. Label every item with the sticker on the count sheet
Pros
room for advancement. progressive
Cons
repetitive
responsible for lost item but was nice job
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYApril 14, 2016
stocked merchindise, matched numbers and picked as a handler, loarded and unloarded truck trailers with their destination.
worked in grouped as well.
Good Job
Picker (Current Employee) –  Cottondale, ALMarch 5, 2016
I enjoy working here. Give good part-time hours, and also stable work environment. I've worked here over a year, and this is the best part-time job I've had.

Want to know more about Rite Aid Warehouse?

Ask a question
Workers are great!!! But upper Management is a different story.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAApril 7, 2015
Rite Aid is a good start for a first job. I was there for 10 years and all I can be is grateful for the opportunity they gave me to work there coming straight out of high school. Got to learned how to work in different departments, and also got to used different forklifts. Now moving on to bigger and better things...
Pros
401k, medical insurance
Cons
under pay, very little raises, and mandatory overtime.
easy job that pays more than minimum wage but management could be better
order picker (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PAJune 7, 2015
the jobs are not difficult and it is decent pay for the job. however, management could be better and there is no advancement. in order to keep your job, you have to make production.
Pros
above minimum wage, easy job, easy interview process
Cons
short breaks, management
Pride and Moving Storage Inc.
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CANovember 5, 2015
I enjoyed driving to various locations with the city. I made good friendship. I love a productive work day. I hated that this place went out of business.
Great Job
Picker (Former Employee) –  Halethorpe, MDDecember 17, 2014
I loved working at this job. The pay was great and so was the benefits. Provided you with great food in the cafeteria which was catered to you. Free fitness room that you can use to exercise in and a shower room to was up in. Faced pace environment that kept you on your toes and kept you busy.
Pros
Excellent benefits and work enivironment.
Cons
Have to have your own transportation or it could get rough trying to commute back and forth.
production
picker, and production lead (Former Employee) –  perryman mdMarch 17, 2015
a typical day would be the same each day according to volume just find a open zone to pick and log on and go for it

my co-workers here were immature and alot of people did not get along

managment was ok

no hardships on this job

the schedule was the best thing about ths job,
Pros
4 day rotating work week
Cons
having to wear steel toe shoes hurt my feet
Not a pleasent place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville ORMarch 2, 2013
A typical night a work started at 8:30 pm, three to four night a week you must pull full case. In full case you are expected to pull 300 to 350 cases an hour. The shelving was not easily accessible to reach items on top shelf one must stand on conveyer belt to reach many items. This part of the job was the first half of the night, the rest of the night was spent cutting boxes and stocking shelves which was fine. The leads at the job were always very helpful. As for management I feel they didn't give enough training for what they expected. I would have to say the hardest part of the job was pulling full case under the conditions that one works in.
Cons
lack of comunication
Productive and fun place to work
Pick Packer/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PAJune 5, 2013
I love working at the Rite Aid warehouse. Everyone supports each other and works as a team. Of course you have your bad days but above all we get the work done and keep it moving. I really feel appreciated working for Rite Aid and that is how an employee is supposed to feel.
Pros
Incentives, barbecues, no work on weekends, good pay, overtime
Cons
Production and point system for time and attendance
Not a very nice place to work
RX Selector (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYOctober 5, 2013
I did enjoy working for this company until I felt that I was not treated the same as other employees. I worked 3rd shift which is a very hard shift to work my job was very tiresome due to the fact of being on my feet 8-10 hours per night and constantly moving, when I would apply for 1st shift positions,I was over looked several times and the positions were given to someone who had less time than myself with the company. I tried to come back to work on light duty work after having an operation and was told there was no light duty work available for me which I knew was not so.
I did however enjoy the people I worked with and I had a really nice boss.
Pros
We would have food parties for all holidays which was nice.
Cons
working the day of all holidays, not getting paid time & 1/2 for working holidays.
a fun work place
stocker (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYOctober 31, 2012
my typical day at work is that i would go on to differnt mods and and take boxes off the products and stock in the correct numbers were they go and i have learned how to stock and read numbers the supervisors there were friendley and nice to work with the hardest part off the job was when there was a product on a high shelf i had to climb up it . i enjoyed working for that company
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
the benifits and pay are great now it takes forever to get a raise and you might not ever get a promotion
Forklift Operator, Production worker (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALNovember 3, 2013
The pay at rite aide is decent, and so are the benefits, the management really needs to be reavalueted in some departments they have a habit about hiding certain things when the corporate company workers come in. and management has a habit of picking and choosing certain workers for certain or higher positions, I would not advise anyone to work for these people ,you always now what time your going in but you never no what time of day or night you will be leaving even if you have a family, the best thing that I experienced is making new friends with my co workers they were the best team players I could ever work with seeming we had no one to turn to but each other.
Pros
great vaction time
Cons
worst managment in the world

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rite Aid Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.