Rite Aid

3.2K reviews

Rite Aid Employee Reviews

it is fun and enjoyable.
Cashier (Current Employee), Boulder, COAugust 31, 2015
Fun place to work with supportive management.some politics was going on with new people but i do enjoy with my co worker i have just few of them old colleagues.
Okay place to work
Pharmacy Technician/ Floating Technician/Trainer (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAAugust 31, 2015
Daily grind of customer service with patients. Same routine as any customer service position with the add bonus of pushing vaccines.
worst place ever
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 31, 2015
Some of the employees are nice to work with. heavy work flow no down time which I like. Some of the costumers where hard to get along with but I enjoyed working with these employees.
Enjoyed working with the staff
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYAugust 31, 2015
The job was demanding and there was always something to do to keep me busy. The customers were eclectic. Sometimes the manager who relieved me would not show up on overnights. It was 24 hours and I would have to stay for a 16 hour shift.
Part Time Job
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Burlington, NJAugust 31, 2015
Part time job working in the pharmacy. Filled prescriptions, removed expired medications from shelf and provided customer service.
Rite Aid Review
Sale Assosiate (Former Employee), Patchogue, NYAugust 31, 2015
Started off with minimal wage at 7.25 an hour every couple of months you get .25 increase. Good benefits at the Sayville NY location since you are part of the union. Co-workers are nice and the managers work hard and get paid fairly.
horrible environment do not work here
former employee (Former Employee), kyAugust 31, 2015
Pros: insurance
Cons: upper management paid favoritism
Working under extreme guidelines
District manager constantly making threats
Low paying for the work that is expected
Want you to do work of 3 people at all times
No payroll for employ staff constantly working alone
productive and fast paced workplave
pharmacy technician (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 31, 2015
Typical day of work signing and on the computer doing data entry and ready to fill prescriptions. Answering telephones while doing that. Also, putting away medicine that was receive to us. the hardest day at work is to just to have to multi task all throughout the day. the most enjoyable thing is assisting the customers and making sure that there medicine was receive to them correctly and at anaccurate time .
Good Days at Rite Aid Pharmacy.
Co-Manager (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 31, 2015
Pros: good customer relations
Cons: more paid time off
Rite aid is a great place to work. I work there for over 7years and it was very productive. There is opportunity to grow since I am a product of that. I joined as loss Prevention Agent and Left as a Co-Manager.
i enjoy working with customers
Cashier (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAAugust 30, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: hours
It was my first job so I was excited. Didn't like the fact that she cut only my hours and everybody else was getting more hours, just don't
Great Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Punxsutawney, PAAugust 30, 2015
Pros: Nice employees
Cons: Horrible schedule
I've worked for Eckerd/Rite Aid for many years. Although I'm having a hard time trying to leave, I know its best.

The company itself makes to many changes to things that aren't needed.
Overall great experience
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee), Troy, ALAugust 30, 2015
Pros: Helping costumers
Cons: Rude Costumers
A typical day at work would be greeting costumers and checking them out at the cash register. I learned how to work as a team, use the register, and help costumers in the store. My co-workers were very nice and if I had the opportunity to work with them again I would. The hardest part of my job was dealing with rude costumers, but I always came out of the situation with a smile on my face and not giving attitude back. The most enjoyable part was helping my costumers.
Great place to work. knowing that you are able to help patients with their medications
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Dayton, OHAugust 30, 2015
Pros: Customer Service
Greeting customers and getting to know people so they feel confident in coming to Rite Aid for their prescriptions. Your customers become your friends and you feel like family. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help people.
Rite Aid
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Exeter, NHAugust 30, 2015
Great place to work with great coworkers and respectful upper management. We do have goals as a store but all departments work together to achieve them. Its not always easy to be in the line of fire for unhappy customers, yet the most enjoyable part of the job is customers thanking you for the hard work you put into fixing their problems. Great place to work and a positive environment.
Management is awful, but the customers are wonderful
Cashier (Current Employee), Hampden, MaineAugust 30, 2015
Pros: get paid
Cons: don't get pad enough and do other people's jobs
I liked my job at Rite Aid, until I was offered a manager position and then waited months for it to go through. The managers leave work when they feel like it and nothing gets done, unless the Cashiers do it. if you call out sick, they will call you back and say you have to come in. If you're sick while at work, they won't let you leave. New cashiers up and quit all the time because they aren't treated fair and one of the managers is older and hates everyone, so she's rude to employees and customers.
One of the worst places to work for in the United States
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 29, 2015
Pros: Friendly Customers
Cons: Low pay, very poor managemet, understaffed, 15 to 20 cents raise per year, favoritism
I don't really have any complaint about the job it self, but management sucks. Each week they will bring new rules and more responsibilities but they will not add a peny to your salary. Management does favoritism, no necessory tools to do some parts of the job, registers go slow or will freeze at any time but mangement does not bother with them. They always bring new people and they don't stay long, so you're always training new employees which make you bored when it is repetitive. Leaving soon.
Greedy company
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Bronx, New yorkAugust 29, 2015
Pros: 1199 benefits
Cons: low pay
I've worked for this company for many years too many. They always want you to work with the bare minimum amount of hours yet have no tolerance for any type of customer complaints. They will not give you a raise unless it's a union raise.
learning experience
Pharmacy Technician/ Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 28, 2015
Pros: worked with my school schedule
Cons: minimum hours
Enjoyed learning and the interaction with customers. Didn't realize how many people took certain meds. Management and co-workers were great.
A fun work place dealing with retail
Photo Lab Technician (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2015
A typical day in with this retail company was fun. I learned skills as doing invoice's, maintaining the care of APS film-35mm film and packaging over night.
DAVSADGV
Pharmacist (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJAugust 27, 2015
ULTA employees about ULTA culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job ... A typical day at work ..... ULTA is an excellent company to work for, and is led by one of the more dynamic people in the country
Headquarters