Rite Aid
3,116 reviews

Rite Aid Employee Reviews

demanding company that treats employees very poorly
Wellness Ambassador/Trainer (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, NJAugust 4, 2015
Pros: thanks for the job!
Advice to Management
1.You need to create a better way for employees to apply at the different stores if they want to transfer 2.Stop cutting hours during the busiest season in December. Crew gets really behind on everything and customers complain about long wait times at the register and lack of help in a store isles
Great
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Baltimore, MarylandAugust 4, 2015
Best place to work, good environment, good boss, great location, they were very welcoming and played as a team player. Great Great Great Great Great Great Great
having a safe and productive enviroment on daily basis
Manager (Former Employee), 3935 erdman avenueAugust 4, 2015
I enjoyed working with the public by keeping there needs and wants available, working with approximately 60 employees and keep them happy and safe in the work environment. my typical day at work consisted of receiving trucks working freight, scheduling, approving time, ordering and taking care of employees wants and customers needs. I also had to the office prep on daily basis and make sure monies are correct with also deposits cashier reconciliation.
Fast Paced
Supervisor/Wellness Ambassador/Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Lowell, MAAugust 4, 2015
Depending on location, team characteristics vary. Many things to learn and acquire different experiences. Most stores are very fast paced and does not pay well enough to compensate with everything.
Good Benefits and job security
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Whittier, CAAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Raises
A good place for first timers looking for a job. The place is union so the job has good job security and benefits. The pay is not great but not low. You do get a good jump in raise, if you stay there over 6 years. The down side when you hit your 6 years, you don't really get a raise unless you get promoted.
Was better as Brooks
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Middleboro, MAAugust 3, 2015
I worked for the company for 8 years. Starting at Brooks pharmacy was great and what seemed like a giant family. Rite aid is very business forward. customer service did not seem to matter as much as money unfortunately. Management looks at their employees as a number.
Great Place to work
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Wadsworth, OHAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Great people to work with
Cons: None
Worked here for 18 years. Great place to work for. Relocated to a different state so had to quit. Great staff and wonderful customers.
General Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Wages
Cons: No breaks
Assisting customers with their purchases. Great management team. Excellent Management training. Good benefits. Opportunity for advancement.
rite aid
Pharmacy Clerk (Current Employee), chapin,scAugust 3, 2015
good co-workers, very busy , learned how to work in a fast past enviorment, managment was good, hardest part is running back from one regester to another
bad
Shift Leader (Former Employee), oaklynAugust 2, 2015
Cons: under paid, under staffed
My time spent at this location was not the best. I was in charge of running the shift when I was at work. I liked the pharmacy staff and front end staff but our store was under staffed as a whole. Management was not on top of all the situation that where going on in the store which made it challenging to perform my job tasks.
Company does not care about its employees
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Keene, NHAugust 2, 2015
Cons: management, unfair wages, short breaks
Very stressful work environment, and even though my other coworkers were pleasant enough, it was hard to make myself go to work when I was so miserable.
It's what you make it
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PaAugust 2, 2015
Rite Aid is just like any other retail job; demanding with demanding customers.

They care deeply about the customers, advancing in the job is very easy, and you have direct contact with your district manager and human resource representative.
nice place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Butler, PAAugust 1, 2015
Pros: management
not to bad good job slow steady nice management fgfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
productive and fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCAugust 1, 2015
Pros: gained great exp frome working here
Cons: not enough hrs to work
I worked as a cashier. the management was not to friendly but my co workers were great. wen we were not busy I stock shelve and straiten murchendice.
It was ok
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAAugust 1, 2015
Pros: great people i worked
Cons: they didn't care about your beliefs
I was a shift supervisor and i loved the people i worked with the most. The customers were ok too but i worked in a high class area, and they wanted everything done a certain way.
worked here 11 years. should have left sooner.
Night Manager (Former Employee), Union City, CAJuly 31, 2015
Pros: people are fun to work with
Cons: super micro management. pay sucks.
the first few years was really great and then the company started to hire these Target rejects to help change everything. no a good move at all. Then they started to hire Longs Drugs/CVS Rejects. turn into a big mess.
job review
Certified Pharmacy Technician/ Wellness Ambassador (Former Employee), N.Attleboro,MAJuly 30, 2015
fill scripts,help patients,ring register, regular pharmacy work. My co workers we great . I ireally enjoyed my job as a whole.
Busy and organized place to work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Portsmouth, VAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, ability to transfer to different location.
Cons: Short breaks, disgruntled customers
A typical day at work involved attending to customers, stocking shelves, doing inventory, greeting customers, organizing pharmacy patients medication and assisted the pharmacist in filling prescriptions. Working with coworkers was sometimes challenging but often enjoyable.
was not what i expected
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 30, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: short breaks, treated unfairly
managers or "shift" supervisors think they are on a higher pedestal and talk down to you in front of customers. completely unorganized. manager only hired good looking women to work in his store. was not given the day off when a family member passed. was forced to only take a 10 minute break when I found out and get back to work
Productive and Fun Workplace
Cashier Associate (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Simple
Cons: couldnt take a day off from being sick
check the cooler, fill the cooler, make the store look nice, do my instruction list, straighten the store, and run the cashier machine.

1 2 3 4 5

About Rite Aid

Rite Aid Corporation is also proud to be one of the nation's leading drugstore chains. With approximately 4,600 stores in 31 states – Read more

Rite Aid Salaries