Rite Aid Employee Reviews

i enjoy working with customers
Cashier (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAAugust 30, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: hours
It was my first job so I was excited. Didn't like the fact that she cut only my hours and everybody else was getting more hours, just don't
Great Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Punxsutawney, PAAugust 30, 2015
Pros: Nice employees
Cons: Horrible schedule
I've worked for Eckerd/Rite Aid for many years. Although I'm having a hard time trying to leave, I know its best.

The company itself makes to many changes to things that aren't needed.
Overall great experience
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee), Troy, ALAugust 30, 2015
Pros: Helping costumers
Cons: Rude Costumers
A typical day at work would be greeting costumers and checking them out at the cash register. I learned how to work as a team, use the register, and help costumers in the store. My co-workers were very nice and if I had the opportunity to work with them again I would. The hardest part of my job was dealing with rude costumers, but I always came out of the situation with a smile on my face and not giving attitude back. The most enjoyable part was helping my costumers.
Great place to work. knowing that you are able to help patients with their medications
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Dayton, OHAugust 30, 2015
Pros: Customer Service
Greeting customers and getting to know people so they feel confident in coming to Rite Aid for their prescriptions. Your customers become your friends and you feel like family. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help people.
Rite Aid
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Exeter, NHAugust 30, 2015
Great place to work with great coworkers and respectful upper management. We do have goals as a store but all departments work together to achieve them. Its not always easy to be in the line of fire for unhappy customers, yet the most enjoyable part of the job is customers thanking you for the hard work you put into fixing their problems. Great place to work and a positive environment.
Management is awful, but the customers are wonderful
Cashier (Current Employee), Hampden, MaineAugust 30, 2015
Pros: get paid
Cons: don't get pad enough and do other people's jobs
I liked my job at Rite Aid, until I was offered a manager position and then waited months for it to go through. The managers leave work when they feel like it and nothing gets done, unless the Cashiers do it. if you call out sick, they will call you back and say you have to come in. If you're sick while at work, they won't let you leave. New cashiers up and quit all the time because they aren't treated fair and one of the managers is older and hates everyone, so she's rude to employees and customers.
One of the worst places to work for in the United States
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 29, 2015
Pros: Friendly Customers
Cons: Low pay, very poor managemet, understaffed, 15 to 20 cents raise per year, favoritism
I don't really have any complaint about the job it self, but management sucks. Each week they will bring new rules and more responsibilities but they will not add a peny to your salary. Management does favoritism, no necessory tools to do some parts of the job, registers go slow or will freeze at any time but mangement does not bother with them. They always bring new people and they don't stay long, so you're always training new employees which make you bored when it is repetitive. Leaving soon.
Greedy company
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Bronx, New yorkAugust 29, 2015
Pros: 1199 benefits
Cons: low pay
I've worked for this company for many years too many. They always want you to work with the bare minimum amount of hours yet have no tolerance for any type of customer complaints. They will not give you a raise unless it's a union raise.
learning experience
Pharmacy Technician/ Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 28, 2015
Pros: worked with my school schedule
Cons: minimum hours
Enjoyed learning and the interaction with customers. Didn't realize how many people took certain meds. Management and co-workers were great.
A fun work place dealing with retail
Photo Lab Technician (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2015
A typical day in with this retail company was fun. I learned skills as doing invoice's, maintaining the care of APS film-35mm film and packaging over night.
DAVSADGV
Pharmacist (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJAugust 27, 2015
ULTA employees about ULTA culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job ... A typical day at work ..... ULTA is an excellent company to work for, and is led by one of the more dynamic people in the country
Doing all aspects of running a store.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Had some good customers.
Cons: Worked many hours.
Worked on all aspects of running a store. Made schedules, hiring, loss prevention, ringing, helping customers, keeping up store standards, receiving and stocking.
nice work place
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Placerville, CAAugust 26, 2015
has good co workers and is a good company to work for cares about there employees, the pay rate could be better though. its located in a good area
Slow run work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kensington, CTAugust 25, 2015
Much of the work was put on only a few employees, not all employees finished their work and management did not care. Corporate favors men over women and starts men off at a higher wage and gives higher raises. The most enjoyable part were a few coworkers but most important my customers. I learned a lot about pharmaceutical when I would cover in pharmacy and enjoyed it very much.
I always make the best of my job
Main Cashier (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 25, 2015
Cons: shortbreaks
I must say that there are bad and good times at work. Some customers can appear to be extremely difficult at times, so I maintain my posture an be calm as I assist them with their needs. As a current cashier at Rite Aid Pharmacy, I have learnt a lot but the one that mainly stands out in my eyesight, is being patient. Some of my coworkers are hardworking and willing to help another but for the others, I tend to get no response. The hardest part of my job is mastering a new task but that's just for a time. The most enjoyable time at work is when some customers help you smile after having a rough night or morning. Managers tend to be difficult at their staff sometimes but to me, it is a pushing point to become successful.
Great opportunity
Key Cashier (Former Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 25, 2015
Loved working this job. I learned a lot about ordering and managing a store. Best part of my job was my manager. We made the best of our work day.
fun environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Detroit, MIAugust 25, 2015
Pros: learned a lot gained valuable work experience
Cons: did nit pay well
love the job and care very much about the work as well as the patient
that we services had a good boss and nice co workers, the company
just did not allow to much chances for advancements
great workers and great job
Store Supervisor (Former Employee), Livermore, CAAugust 24, 2015
Cons: 10 mins breaks 30 mins lunches
sometime I open the store and close the store .
count the money on the opening /closing of the store
great hours
great work team
customer services
deposited
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Buckhannon, WVAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Steady hours
Cons: Poor Management
The job is not bad but management abuses their power. The pharmacists are good workers but the person in charge of scheduling is very unprofessional and plays favorites. Aside from that, there is very little opportunity for advancement and the pay is close to minimum wage. The job is not difficult but the lack of coordination makes it much more stressful than it should be. This would not be a bad place to work if they were more organized, offered a more competitive pay, and rewarded hard workers.
Best first job
Price Accuracy Coordinator/Cashier (Former Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 22, 2015
Pros: Good atmosphere, flexible scheduling
I enjoyed working at Rite Aid. I enjoyed the flexibility of my hours with my schooling, and the team I worked with. I also enjoyed the responsibility I was given, and it made it seem like I was working toward something. I received all the training I needed for any task I was given, and everyone received credit where it was due.
Headquarters