Rite Aid Employee Reviews

Found 4,929 reviews matching the search
Pharmacy Review
Pharmacy Associate/Technician (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 21, 2017
Typical day at work involves prescription filling and customer service. I learned team work is key. Management was understanding. Workplace culture is a typical pharmacy environment. Hardest part was handling insurance issues. The most enjoyable part was working with the team.
Fast paced
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Brodheadsville, PAApril 21, 2017
This company does not have enough employees and the job is over worked and under paid. Employees are stressed and this makes the job hard to keep up with.
fun workplace
Pharmacy Manager (Current Employee) –  Monterey, CAApril 21, 2017
Rite aid offers a fun workplace. I enjoyed working at Rite aid so much. Great pharmacy staffs. Great customer service.Great benefits. Great Company to work for.
Good place with good people
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJApril 20, 2017
Rite aid is an easy place to work at as a sales associate. You stay up front most of the time and you do returns, damages, cleaning and facing the store every night. It's a good place and the associates are all super nice people.
Human Resources DM
Human Resources District Manager (Current Employee) –  MidwestApril 20, 2017
Rite Aid has really great values and there are plenty of opportunities in the company. The potential merger with Walgreens has many employees unsure of their future.
Worst Management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hooksett, NHApril 20, 2017
This job wasn't bad at first, however overtime things start to change. Management favors people and it creates an unequal environment. it is kind of relaxed and laid back at times, it keeps you busy but it does get very boring at times.
Very good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 20, 2017
Very good work, I recommend to young people who want to advance and make a good starting hourly pay. The hours are good and the management will work with you.
Terrible to their employees
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Jewett City, CTApril 20, 2017
I've been with this company for 2 years now. I stayed because my direct coworkers and manager were awesome, despite the pay being well below the national average for a nationally certified technician. Things have been rapidly going downhill for the past 6 months or so and it has become more clear than ever that the company does NOT care about its pharmacy patients or employees, just the numbers and profit. Do not take a job with them, you'll get nothing for what you give.
Great Place to work
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Plainville, CTApril 20, 2017
Its a great job overall Ive learned so much more about being a supervisor. Management is amazing the hardest part of my job is the pay its not the greatest but it puts the food on the tavle
Pros
Hours, Management
Cons
Pay
Cashier // Part-Time (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 20, 2017
Had a great experience with this employer. Worked with my full time job scheduling to accommodate my part time schedule with them. Were also aware of my being a single parent and were supportive and understanding when emergencies arise (especially in lieu of the fact that both stores I provided cashier duties to were managed by the same person and she, too, was a single mother juggling work and home life.)
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
could pay better
Busy pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Morro Bay, CAApril 19, 2017
I enjoyed working but our store in one of the busiest pharmacy in our district, and most of the time we are short of employees, and not able to finish all the work for the day and it's so stressful.
The pay is terrible but if that's okay it's not a bad company to work for
Shift Supervisor/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, MDApril 19, 2017
The majority of the management i have dealt with have been decent besides a few bad apples. The pay is absolutely pitiful for the amount of work they expect from you. The benefits aren't that great at all either.
Pros
Store discount, advancement opportunities
Cons
Pay, healthcare
Good area to work in.
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 19, 2017
People are nice, hard working and great to work with. Truck deliveries are usually done before expected. Only problem I have is not on truck day but days where I stand on register all day, just gets boring and repetitive after a while. Best Rite Aid I've worked at though.
Pros
good people, understanding management, workload isn't too much.
Cons
Being on register 8 hours straight is boring even with a break in between.
Assitiant Manager (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAApril 19, 2017
If they didn't lay us of do to store closing a problem would have my on store with in two years. I only didn't​ like working on Christmas, and every weekend.
Duringthe summertime it get really hot.
Licensed (Former Employee) –  Fairless Hills, PAApril 19, 2017
Right aid was a pharmacy company that carries medicine, they hire mostly warehouse worker, right has cheap health insurance for their employee and all employees can afford.
good
Cons
Very hot during Summer
an experience
LIFT TRUCK OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALApril 19, 2017
Good entry level establishment for processes and Fast pace friendly environment at times with a supportive HR department. Advancements are possible..
Pros
job
Cons
pay
nice company to work for
Cashier, Stocking, Inventory, Employee (Former Employee) –  Placentia, CAApril 19, 2017
My normal day is I clock in & take over cashiering. Then later stock shelves, price idems, & take inventory. I also would scoop Thrifty Ice cream, take inventory, & stock the ice cream.
Nice place
Associate (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, NHApril 19, 2017
Good place to work for a first job. Nice people, fun work environment to be in. Good experience to get to work with the public and retail. May need to pay employees more though.
very great place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAApril 19, 2017
• Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate
• Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests
• Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels
• Operate cash register to accept payment from customer
• Prepare and process medical insurance claim forms and records
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Pharmacy tech program even though you are licensed
Great place to start, plenty of room for advancement, poor training.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  California City, CAApril 18, 2017
A typical day at work for Rite Aid is very stressful. They give you minimal staff with a tremendous work load. I've learned a lot from the company and am thankful for that. Definitely poor management and training. The hardest part of the job is trying to meet the needs of every customer while completing your tasks without going over your scheduled shift. The most enjoyable part of the job is customer service and getting to interact with wonderful people.
Pros
20% Discount on products
Cons
Poor training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rite Aid. Our community is ready to answer.