Rite Aid Employee Review

Degrading, unsupportive of employes
District Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PASeptember 30, 2013
I worked from 7:00 am until 5:00 pm everyday w/ no short breaks nor lunch breaks. (you were targeted employee if you originally came from another company (thru a buy out) and had more than 15 yrs in and 3+ weeks vacation time. (I had 26 yrs in and 5 weeks vacation)The phone never stopped ringing the entire day-4 lines came into the office and if the bosses called on a line and you were helping someone on another line you were yelled at for not picking up their call immediatley.

The only enjoyable part of the job was my fellow associates.
Pros
no pros
Cons
no lunch breaks, terrible healthcare, 6 different bosses that each wanted their things done asap, also 27 stores you were responsible for

Other Rite Aid Employee Reviews

good work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAFebruary 21, 2018
stock, ring up merchandise clean parking lot hang sale signs clean windows assist dust customers.multitask,professional,standing for long time.discounts
Productive workplace
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Parma, OHFebruary 21, 2018
Fast-paced, multitasking,and working and helping others in providing assistance and better health for them. It has allowed me to grow in providing great customer service.
Pros
Customer Service
Cons
Lack of career development in my field

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rite Aid. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K