Rite Aid

3.1K reviews

Rite Aid Employee Reviews

Good Work Enviroment
Wellness Ambassador (Current Employee), Slatersville, RIJuly 28, 2015
Good work enviroment. Room to advance within a very supportive culture. Cross-training opportunities available. Company is heading in a very positive direction.
Benefits is now outsourced
Benefits Representative (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PAJuly 28, 2015
very high pressure job delaing with assoicates lives ad helath and well being .

Family atomsphere . just did not make enough money
fun place
Cashier (Former Employee), Newark, DEJuly 26, 2015
There are so many pros!!!! Where to start...Diversity, opportunity to do all kinds of jobs, upward mobility, fun at work, innovative, changing the world and people's lives, community engagement and their morals and values!!
busy job if you apply yourself
Pharmacy Technician in Training (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Lotsto learn and I hold pride in whatI learn
Cons: minimum rate of pay
Although I enjoy working as a Pharmacy Tech it's been difficult to get the proper training needed. I've had to reach out to other Rite Aide stores to get my training bit by bit, I enjoy learning different things. My goal is to make myself a valuable employee, in whatever job I possess.
Job with multiple roles
Asset Protection (Current Employee), KentuckyJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Collegues
Cons: No standard or direction
Position it requires a person who is always being pulled in numerous directions with no real guidance. You work as much in Operations as you do as a support role.
Productive and Hard Working
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Bothell, WaJuly 24, 2015
Good workplace, high energy, hard working. Lots of customer service provided and well established, friendly management. Day consists of filling prescriptions, inventory, contact with insurance and healthcare professionals. Rewarding
Productive and friendly environment for the sake of quality customer's care
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Florence, SCJuly 24, 2015
friendly work environment between customers and staff.
Great company to work for.
There is always something to do to keep busy.
Management is very understanding and professional.
Complaints kept at a minimum, there is hardly any complaints.
Great company to work for
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), North Easton, MAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Wonderful people
Cons: Corporate invasion of privacy
I loved working here and everyone I worked with. Benefits are good, but pay isn't great. I worked in pharmacies in several locations and nearly everyone was very friendly and skilled at their jobs.
The staff is fun and very customer oriented.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Mount Pocono, PAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: could be busy and fast paced or completely dead at anytime.
The staff is always looking for new ways to help the customers. We want them to have the best experience they can when they visit our store. The store is always kept clean, organized and well stocked.
it was a good stepping stone
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJuly 24, 2015
it was a good first job. That taught you how to be responsible and act as a grown up. the hardest part of the job was off the loading the truck when a shipment came in. management was ok.
I have learn alot at Rite Aid.
Cashier/Pharmacy Associate/Photo Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Tarboro, NCJuly 23, 2015
Cons: short lunches breaks
I learn how to wait on customers and how to have patient with the customers. I learned how to develop pictures and how to take passports. I also learn how to check in vendors. I learn how to fill prescriptions in the pharmacy.
Fast pace work environment
Associate (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 23, 2015
Outgoing workers with a quick and steady work pace. Coworkers work together to strive to get the job done and make Rite Aid the place to shop for all it's neighborhood customers.
Friendly People, team work and awesome manager
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Concord, NCJuly 23, 2015
This was my very first job when I reach the required age to work. I ended up staying with this company for quite awhile. This company help prepare me for future jobs ahead. .
I loved it
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Philadelphia,PAJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Loved working with great people
Cons: No benefits if your a part time employee
I really loved my job at Rite Aid Pharmacy. I started as a Front End Cashier and ended as a Front End Supervisor. And If you get in the filed you must pocess great customer service skillls
Work in different area:
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee), Camden, NJJuly 23, 2015
At Rite Aid you never know what would happen on a typical day. I have learned that no matter how well you are doing your job there will be someone who will cause problems. Management at my work location seem to be a little lax when implementing rules. Some co-workers are willing to do their job the right way when some tend to cut corners. The hardest part of the job is knowing that the job you are doing is by the guidelines and others seem to not follow the rules and get away with it. The second hardest part is knowing that you work in a high crime, drug area and sometimes the security is not available during peak time. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing at the end of the day my work speaks for itself.
n/a
Wellness Ambassador/Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Great place to begin but not a place for advancement. Seeking a career with benefits and advancement. Good place for people who are just beginning to work.
Fast paced environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Hanford, CAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: one hour lunches
Cons: random hourse
I worked for Rite Aid for about a year. Their management was a little unprofessional. There was a lot of favoritism and the store manager was a bad role model for her employees. Instead of encouraging them, she would talk about them behind their back.
Having a social life was very difficult, because of how random the hours were. You could have a night shift, then a day shift the next morning.
The people who worked in the pharmacy had a lot of unprofessional drama. However the people who worked in the front got along well and made a comfortable environment to work in.
Work Place
Cashier/Customer Service & Sales Associate (Current Employee), Greenville, SCJuly 22, 2015
I loved working for Rite Aid. Very understanding and lenient company and the people are usually nice. My co-workers were fun and helpful. We were very close.
good work enviroment
Cashier/Floor Clerk (Former Employee), SyracuseJuly 22, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: lack of hrs
well trained staff and all the associate worked very well with customer service and where always on time to work everyday
found the pharmacy very productive and always busy
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), woodruff rd greenville, scJuly 22, 2015
Pros: staying busy, great work place, great co workers
Cons: none
I loved my job. i love to stay busy and enjoy my job. I love to learn all aspects of every part of the pharmacy . I enjoy a challenge. I am a people person and enjoy helping people from insurance to customer assistance
Headquarters