Ritz-Carlton Hotel

Ritz-Carlton Hotel Employer Reviews

fun working place comforable environment
Store keeper - Shift leader (Current Employee), dubai financial centreMay 23, 2014
busy running all the time and we as housekeeping enjoy what are we doing
A classy dining environment.
Server Asst (Former Employee), Clayton, MOApril 4, 2014
i polish silverware and glassware to ensure we are ready for business. my job is to assist the servers by helping with orders, claring and resetting tables. what i enjoy most about the job was the guests.
Director of Restaurants (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 26, 2014
Great place to work.
Provided many opportunities for growth and advancment
Schedule meeting in the morning to discuss all the needs of each departments for that day.
Executive Reservation Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2013
Pros: being able to arrange rooms, food and beverages for celebrities
Cons: stress of making sure everything went as expected for an event
A typical day at work:
Meeting with all departments to coordinate the needs of the clients, group sales and management.

Coordinate and plan meetings, as well as hosting them.

Management:
Working with all department heads and coordinating what they needed to have accomplished by different departments of food and beverage and sales and catering.

The – more... hardest part of the job was the stress of making sure everything happened according to plan, and managing all the parties involved, making sure that the timing would pull everything together to the most minute detail.

Attending the final event and watching the success unfold as the event progressed. – less
Fast pace high end hotel
Chef - Garde Marge Kitchen (Former Employee), Laguna Niguel, CAAugust 25, 2013
Pros: high end level of hotel service
Cons: challenging industry
fancy level of work
detail oriented
not full time
hot environment
Excellent company with great opportunities for career advancement.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Coconut Grove, FloridaJuly 17, 2013
Excellent company with great opportunities for career advancement.
mismanaged
Reservations Specialist & Supervisor (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 8, 2013
Highly mismanaged, no way to advance, low expectations from employees, high turn over
Great culture
Income Auditor (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 3, 2013
Good training program in place. A decent place, where you work hard, and have fun at the same time. Great people to work with.
New standard for best practices
Manager Tournant (Former Employee), Naples FloridaJune 3, 2013
Five star/five diamond hotel that set new standard for employee advancement and customer service.
A Typical Day @ Work...
Expeditor/Guest Services (Former Employee), Kapalua, HIMay 24, 2013
Pros: working outside during your entire shift.
Cons: occasionally the food sat too long for those of us on 2nd shift!
The Collection of car keys passed to Valet, Shuttle & Limo Services for Hotel Guests and Aloha Greetings!
Hotel with very high standards
Pastry Cook (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 29, 2012
I would come in everyday and set up my station for dinner service. I would also produce desserts needed for service. Some evenings I would assist the banquets team with evening events. The management was always willing to teach and was helpful. The hardest part of the job was that there were few hours to give the cooks due to low occupancy at the hotel. – more... The most enjoyable was the high level of teamwork I experienced at this hotel property. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Loss Prevention Officer/Training Officer (Current Employee), Boston, MAMay 13, 2012
Typical day includes providing protection to high value clients, dealing with daily tasking and general security of the hotel.
Night Auditor and Overnight Manager
Night Auditor (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 19, 2012
I began working for The Ritz in Miami, Florida while attending Florida International University. There I was responsible for conducting the night audit on a daily basis. Upon my graduation I was able to relocate after accepting a promotion to move to NYC and work for The Ritz Carlton Hotel in Battery Park City, NY.
This is a company that allows individuals to remain challeged daily
Room Service Manager (Former Employee), Galleria, Houston, TexasOctober 27, 2011
Ritz Carlton Hotel Chain maintains a quality of service that is, in opinion, unequal in the industry. Continued training and developmental programs that are in place, is designed to keep emeployees trained in performing the functions of excellence that is the core standard of the company,.
nice accomodation
SUSHI CHEF (CHEF DE PARTIE) (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 20, 2014
It's really nice to be part of this company. Right now I'm working for almost 1 year in this company as the "sushi chef". I enjoy my job because most of the staffs here respect me because of my talent of making nice sushi which they never seen with the previous sushi chef they had.
Fun place to work
Loss Prevention Lead Officer (Former Employee), Grand CaymanAugust 6, 2013
Pros: opportunity to earn more working overtime.
Cons: nil
This was the best place I have ever worked. I had good opportunity to grow in my career, management was supportive. Excellent cultural and social activities for the staff. Salary was the best part..
Classic and elegant
Koch (Former Employee), Barcelona, CTJuly 4, 2013
You can learn to work in a old and luxory place , the atmosphere is gut and there are realy exigents , a lot of people woks there and they are always improving , the hardest part of the job is : no possibilities to change things

About Ritz-Carlton Hotel

Le Ritz-Carlton, Montréal, connaît actuellement une transformation spectaculaire préalable – Read more

Ritz-Carlton Hotel Photos