RIVER CITY BANK Employee Reviews

Loved to work at this bank
Customer Service Representative 1 Part-Time (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CA 95624August 17, 2017
Defined the true meaning of team work and Managers gave recognition to all employees who performed in excellence. Encouraged employees to feel and do their best which made me sad to leave.
Pros
awards and gift cards for opening accounts and selling new products
Cons
not enough advertisements for the branch
Had potential...
Consumer Lending (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 23, 2017
Similar to other places of employment, it really depends on your direct supervisor. Mine was impossible to please, unfortunately. The employees are hardworking and always did their best.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 12, 2017
They offer you a rewarding opportunity, complete with generous compensation and benefits, a work environment that encourages continuous growth and outstanding opportunities for career advancement.
Productive Environment
Operations Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 9, 2016
Fiserv was back office for River City Bank. When I was transfered to River City Bank, the environment was still friendly and productive. Working there gave me an opportunity to challenge my position more.
Pros
Nice Retirement Plan
Cons
Medical Benefits
Data Entry
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Natomas, CAMarch 28, 2016
Great day to come in and starting hitting the keys. Making sure that numbers were entered correctly. I've learned how to operate a different way to enter data with thousands of clients. Best part about this job was that it was incredible steep into high data entries one person can achieve.
Pros
Ease
Cons
Sitting hours on end
Great co-workers, horrible manager.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAOctober 1, 2015
Great co-workers, nice work environment. All my co-workers believed that the manager was very bad and micro-managed us in an annoying fashion.
Pros
Reasonable pay, Good benefits, Nice co-workers
Cons
Micro-managing, Tedious vacation scheduling
wounderful place to work
Processor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 3, 2015
temporary assignment issued by a temp agency called manpower but, they offered food for lunch and always brought some type of donuts or coffee for employees. They awarded those who met there quota and encouraged others to do the same. This was a wonderful place to work.
Productive but not a fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAJuly 14, 2015
A typical day at work, includes sending a workflow every other minute. 90% of our customers are merchants. Management is great, outside the branch of course.
Multi-facited and interesting
Marketing Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 8, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job is the mix and variety of skills and expertise I use every day. Everything from advertising to public relations and strategic planning to brand management. always focused on the big picture.
Professional Environment
Customer Service, Teller (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAFebruary 25, 2013
Bank environment helps learn to be professional at all times. Whether its answering phone calls or helping customers in the branch. It is extremely important treat all customers with respect and a smile.

I learned how to manage my time well because there are several other tasks such as scan report, night drop deposits and Atm deposits which keeps us occupied throughout the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RIVER CITY BANK. Our community is ready to answer.

RIVER CITY BANK Reviews by Location