River Crest Hospital Employee Reviews

shannon is better
MHT (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXSeptember 23, 2016
terrible management, theyre very unorganized and scatter brained. they show no employee appreciation. ceo is more worried about how high he can pull his pants up then taking care of employees and important matters. Its always short staffed which causes an unsafe workplace for other employees. management definitely plays favorites also. most of the co workers are nice and fun to be around. but like every other healthcare job they don't pay enough for what you have to endure while on the work floor. all they care about is money and will keep patients as long as possible. and to top it off the HR lady is the rudest person ever and acts like its a hastle when she has to do her job and help someone
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
I am a night time MHT
MHT (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXAugust 20, 2016
I work night shift. We are constantly under staffed and depending on your supervisor you might get screwed. Currently one of the supervisors are extremely unprofessional and creates a hostile environment to work in. Constantly having problems with pay and constantly. Over all most employees are great to work with but there is still always that 10% and that 10% is mostly in the management.
Enjoy working at River Crest
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXSeptember 27, 2015
Trusted key carrier, start with morning reports which have to be done in a certain time frame daily, receiving patient valuables and securing them for the duration of the patient stay, assist Dr.'s with their needs, safe access, problem solving, communicate with manager and other office staff with information relayed to me related to my job.

The hardest part of my job nothing its a really great job.
I enjoy working with the people at River Crest we have a great team
Pros
in expensive lunches, manager appreciation, communication
Cons
no employee break room
management changes have alienated and destroyed a great team
Executive Chef (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXApril 22, 2012
management changes have alienated and destroyed a great team
Psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment facility.
RN / Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJune 16, 2012
Travel to hospitals, physician offices, clinic, military bases throughout West Texas to provide information about hospital services. Represent hospital in community health fairs and related community events. Liaison with military and community organizations.
Pros
set own schedule; work with minimal supervision; company car
Cons
requires extensive travel and time away from family
not stable place to work for .
OUTPATIENT TREATMENT TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXDecember 22, 2014
you never know when they are going to dissolve your job, and you be stranded jobless.. no stability in the Co, not a place recommended to work at
Pros
nothing is free
Cons
no lunch short breaks
Mht
Mental Health Tech (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXOctober 24, 2014
I loved everything about the job except we worked short handed all the time which put extra workload onthe ones that did show up.
Pros
enjoyed helping people
Cons
always working short handed which made it hard on us that wouls show up for work
Exciting place to work
Business Office Collections Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXMarch 21, 2012
Always something new to learn and a different experience every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at River Crest Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9