River Island Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent Company To Work For...
Sales and Service/Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Step in Deputy ManagerSeptember 23, 2015
I love my current role in River Island, there is no such thing as a 'typical day' as everyday is different in retail Management from sickness to holiday cover, the lead up to christmas is my absolute favourite due the speed that is required to meet all demands and reach respected targets and personal goals. I've learned so much about the management side of the business from KPI performance to staff which I will take with me to whichever position I pursue next. Retail offers a wide variation of co-workers all with their own thing, from bubbly personalities to great craftsmanship and hard labour. The hardest part of the job would have to be, staff headcount and lack of hours authorised to use, as previously mentioned, my favourite and most enjoyable part of the job is the christmas period as I excel in fast paced environments and hard hitting deadlines.

All in all, it is a great place to work.
Pros
Discounts on certain items.
Cons
Bad pay and no benefits.
brilliant, market leading company !!!
SALES AND SERVICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  merry hill, united kingdomMarch 29, 2015
brilliant market leading company, great staff and management benefits, outstanding job security in this current climate !