River Park Hospital

River Park Hospital Employer Reviews

My Current Job ..
Family Birth Unit RN (Current Employee), McMinnville, TNAugust 24, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: work a lot of extra hours
I have worked here a little over a year. I love it for the most part. I work a lot of hours.I have great co-workers and a wonderful unit manager, we all work together great as a team, which means a lot. Would recommend this facility to anyone. The people are friendly, the pay is competitive.
Great work place.
Full Time Imaging, CT (Current Employee), McMinnville, TNJuly 28, 2014
Pros: great job, great people. love my job!!
Cons: it's an hour away from my home. gas prices higher than ever. i only get 32 hours per week.
Excellent place to work. People are very friendly. I typically come into work and start the xray's on ER and Inpatients. We do also get out patients. Then I clean equipment and stock the rooms.
My co-workers and I work as a team which makes things run very smooth. Plus we help each other with the heavy lifting (BIG PATIENTS). The hardest part of my – more... job is sliding heavy patients from the back board to the exam tables.
I have learned that patient's safety comes first.
The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to work with friendly people who I consider family. We cut up when it's slow and have fun. – less
fun
LPN/Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Huntington, WVApril 14, 2014
Pros: something different every day
Cons: scheduling
Learned how to deesculate angry patients. Very stressful but rewarding.
Professional
Therapist (Current Employee), Huntington, WVSeptember 14, 2013
A typical day includes, group, individual, and family therapy sessions, or an education group for parents. It also includes interfacing with direct care staff, behavioral interventions, and crisis intervention and preventions. It includes working directly with the facility social worker, physicians and other departments and MDT members such as JPO's – more... Courts, Lawyers and Parents to manage care of the student. The best part of my Job is doing therapy and working with the staff. The hardest part of the job is managing the demands of Residential Care Patients. The most enjoyable part of the job is the day you see the turning point in the student you are working with. – less
horrible!
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee), Huntington, WVAugust 18, 2013
Pros: schedule was usually the same. no surprises.
Cons: never got a lunch break. .. air conditioner was always broke. short staffed.
I worked for the company for 6 years. Always understaffed. Pay was below poverty level. Upper management was uncaring. Had hopes it would get better. .. never did. Unit staff were great like the Nurses and mht's.
enjoyed working here
RN Emergency Department (Former Employee), McMinnville, TNApril 20, 2013
Pros: excellent work hours
Cons: frequent changing leaders
Our work day was usually very busy. A day never went by, where I didnt learn anything. My manager was always very helpful whenever there was a problem. My co-workers were very cooperative and very helpful. I did enjoy helping the patients feel better.
Great work enviroment
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee), Huntington, WVMarch 12, 2013
River Park hospital is a great place to work, great staff and fun enviroment.
Fun and different work enviroment
Mental Health Tech (Former Employee), Huntington West VirginaFebruary 20, 2012
Pros: free lunchs and also free breaks
Cons: managment was not up to par.
I had a wide range of responsiblites including monitoring and assisting patients ages 8-12 years of age which consisted of a group of 12 patients, I also filed computer reports.