River Park Hospital

River Park Hospital Employer Reviews

Professional
Therapist (Current Employee), Huntington, WVSeptember 14, 2013
A typical day includes, group, individual, and family therapy sessions, or an education group for parents. It also includes interfacing with direct care staff, behavioral interventions, and crisis intervention and preventions. It includes working directly with the facility social worker, physicians and other departments and MDT members such as JPO's – more... Courts, Lawyers and Parents to manage care of the student. The best part of my Job is doing therapy and working with the staff. The hardest part of the job is managing the demands of Residential Care Patients. The most enjoyable part of the job is the day you see the turning point in the student you are working with. – less
horrible!
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee), Huntington, WVAugust 18, 2013
Pros: schedule was usually the same. no surprises.
Cons: never got a lunch break. .. air conditioner was always broke. short staffed.
I worked for the company for 6 years. Always understaffed. Pay was below poverty level. Upper management was uncaring. Had hopes it would get better. .. never did. Unit staff were great like the Nurses and mht's.
enjoyed working here
RN Emergency Department (Former Employee), McMinnville, TNApril 20, 2013
Pros: excellent work hours
Cons: frequent changing leaders
Our work day was usually very busy. A day never went by, where I didnt learn anything. My manager was always very helpful whenever there was a problem. My co-workers were very cooperative and very helpful. I did enjoy helping the patients feel better.
Great work enviroment
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee), Huntington, WVMarch 12, 2013
River Park hospital is a great place to work, great staff and fun enviroment.
Fun and different work enviroment
Mental Health Tech (Former Employee), Huntington West VirginaFebruary 20, 2012
Pros: free lunchs and also free breaks
Cons: managment was not up to par.
I had a wide range of responsiblites including monitoring and assisting patients ages 8-12 years of age which consisted of a group of 12 patients, I also filed computer reports.