River Ridge Treatment Center, an innovative substance abuse and mental health treatment clinic, is currently seeking a Manager of Admissions to oversee our Admissions Department. This is a full time position located primarily in our Burnsville office (with some travel to our Minnetonka location). The hours are Monday-Friday, 10:30am-6:30pm, with some room for negotiation. We are looking for a special candidate who has a unique combination of clinical experience in the field of substance abuse and strong administrative skills.
MANAGER OF ADMISSIONS
- Manage all substance abuse evaluations: review for completion of paperwork, assist in contacting doctors, manage internal procedures, track details, maintain contact with clients as necessary to assure timely admission
- Obtain authorizations from insurance companies using data from evaluation
- Review evaluations from outside sources sent to River Ridge for possible admission
- Supervise the intake process – quality assurance
- Prepare charts for orientation and admission
- Conduct orientation lecture for new clients
- Case manage select clients who have barriers to starting treatment
- Facilitate a Phase One group, as needed
- Utilization review of admissions and clinical charts
- Participate in the creation of partnerships with clinics in the community for possible evaluation contracts
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team in the process of admitting clients to treatment
- LADC strongly preferred
- Previous experience working in the field of substance abuse- 2 years minimum (dual diagnosis setting strongly preferred)
- Previous experience working with health insurance policies – utilization review, authorizations, benefits, case management or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience preferred
- Strong detail orientation required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary setting
- Ability to conduct substance abuse evaluations strongly preferred
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
This position will become eligible for health benefits, dental and PTO upon successful completion of training/orientation period. Please submit a cover letter and resume to Meredith Wodrich, Director of Human Resources. No calls please.
Indeed - 13 months ago
River Ridge Treatment Center is an innovative behavioral health clinic, offering trauma-informed, gender-responsive substance abuse and...