Riverdale Country School Employee Reviews in United States

Verry productive orderly great management
Assistant.work all areas of the kitchen . (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 22, 2013
Very active establishment packed with various duties.
I learned how to prep various foods for cooking .storing of different fresh foods, preparing lunch areas for the daily lunch hot and cold foods.
Management ,great with communication.
Co-workers was good team players.
The hardest part of this job was going to and from the cold freezers
to hot areas.

The most enjoyable part of this job was approaching new challenges daily.
Pros
there was free breakfast and lunch whish was good
Cons
the position was part time therefore there was no insurance.
Nice place to work, good boss, no room for advancement though.
Receptionist/Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 18, 2013
Nice place to work. No room for advancement though. I answer phones, process mail, set up Fed-Ex pick ups, maintain photocopier, fax and mailing machine.
Pros
free lunch school vacations
Cons
bad hours, short lunch break
Very Fun Job! I was able to share my athletic skills with middle/high school students through coaching.
Middle School Cross Country Coach (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, NYMay 24, 2013
Riverdale Country School was the first school where I put my knowledge of my athletic abilities and shared it with middle/high school students. I really enjoyed coaching because I was able to relate with the students through the various sports. Through coaching I learned how to adapt practices to fit the need for all students with different athletic abilities. I also learned that in order to be a coach, you need to be very organized and have great communication skills!
Staff is superb and love the children. Liked working there.
Certified Teacher- Design and implement curriculum (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLOctober 5, 2012
The teachers do the best job and the support of one another is terrific. Executives can be a little rough but I suppose they would have to be running such a large and diverse school.
Great Enviornment
Counsel Direct Supervision of Campers (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 12, 2012
Its been a pleasure to work at Riverdale Country School. Great atmosphere staff and campus to be on. Wonderful facilities and amazing views.
Pros
great lunch, staff and area
Cons
no cons

4.2