Riverdale Country School Employee Reviews

Amazing
Supervisor of the Extended Day Program (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, NYJune 12, 2017
Great school location and staff.I received free lunch every day. I was given access to the dining room and gym for after school activities. The transportation coordinator did her job at 110%.
Great beneifit package
School Clinic (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay FlApril 24, 2017
Great company but not so great management.. Not much support. Some of the employee,s work as a team while some just sit back and do nothing. Many different types of cultural differences and personalities.
Pros
good benifit package and hours
Cons
management doesn't support employees
Exciting and challenging workplace providing experience with various personalities
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLMay 18, 2016
All in all, Riverdale is a really good place to work at. The one thing that concerned me was the lack of work (therefore money) during the summer months. I did have a second job which made the summer easier. It takes a special person to work and be effective at Riverdale; it requires patience, ability to deal with different personalities and flexibility as far as placement.
Pros
Guaranteed 40 hours a week
Cons
After-summer anxiety, wondering whether you will be called back to work or laid off due to low census
Verry productive orderly great management
Assistant.work all areas of the kitchen . (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 22, 2013
Very active establishment packed with various duties.
I learned how to prep various foods for cooking .storing of different fresh foods, preparing lunch areas for the daily lunch hot and cold foods.
Management ,great with communication.
Co-workers was good team players.
The hardest part of this job was going to and from the cold freezers
to hot areas.

The most enjoyable part of this job was approaching new challenges daily.
Pros
There was free breakfast and lunch whish was good
Cons
The position was part time therefore there was no insurance.
Nice place to work, good boss, no room for advancement though.
Receptionist/Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 18, 2013
Nice place to work. No room for advancement though. I answer phones, process mail, set up Fed-Ex pick ups, maintain photocopier, fax and mailing machine.
Pros
Free lunch school vacations
Cons
bad hours, short lunch break
Very Fun Job! I was able to share my athletic skills with middle/high school students through coaching.
Middle School Cross Country Coach (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, NYMay 24, 2013
Riverdale Country School was the first school where I put my knowledge of my athletic abilities and shared it with middle/high school students. I really enjoyed coaching because I was able to relate with the students through the various sports. Through coaching I learned how to adapt practices to fit the need for all students with different athletic abilities. I also learned that in order to be a coach, you need to be very organized and have great communication skills!
Staff is superb and love the children. Liked working there.
Certified Teacher- Design and implement curriculum (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLOctober 5, 2012
The teachers do the best job and the support of one another is terrific. Executives can be a little rough but I suppose they would have to be running such a large and diverse school.
Great Enviornment
Counsel Direct Supervision of Campers (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 12, 2012
Its been a pleasure to work at Riverdale Country School. Great atmosphere staff and campus to be on. Wonderful facilities and amazing views.
Pros
great lunch, staff and area
Cons
no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Riverdale Country School. Our community is ready to answer.

Riverdale Country School Reviews by Location