RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT Employee Reviews

Great benefits and pay
Risk Management Technician - Admin. Asst. III (Former Employee), Riverside, CaliforniaApril 29, 2013
Pros: great benefits and pay
Cons: departments are fragmented
Working at RCCD was challenging but great. I learned many new things and made wonderful professional and personal relationships.

The hardest part of the job was working alone in an office away form the rest of my co-workers. I was invisible to the greater part of the organization.
Fun learning environment
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Riverside, CADecember 13, 2012
I enjoyed my time at RCCD; I learned a lot of new things and how to communicate with people with communicative disabilities. The office was full of fun, laid back people with a great team ethic.
Custodian
Maintenance (Former Employee), Riverside, CAOctober 3, 2012
Pros: benefits, pay, vacations, holidays
Cons: short breaks
Going to my work station reviewing what needed to be done, I have learned how to strip & wax floors, what chemicals to use on the carpert and different areas. I had a very good repor with my Supervisor we workked hand a hand to get the job complete and done, I was also on the hiring commitee looking over various application. There was not to many hard day I made my job very easy for me. Just being a able to complete my station and see all the complements an praise I recieved from different departments.