RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT Employee Reviews

Productive and rewarding career
Electronics Engineering Instructor (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 28, 2016
A fulfilling job experience. There is ample opportunity to make a impact on the lives of your students and your community.
Pros
People interaction
Cons
To few available teaching assignments
good atmosphere
Community Service Aide (Current Employee) –  Norco, CAMay 21, 2013
Norco College is a great place to work at.
Administrators are friendly and encourage personal and professional growth.
Pros
pay
Cons
part time employment
Great benefits and pay
Risk Management Technician - Admin. Asst. III (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CaliforniaApril 29, 2013
Working at RCCD was challenging but great. I learned many new things and made wonderful professional and personal relationships.

The hardest part of the job was working alone in an office away form the rest of my co-workers. I was invisible to the greater part of the organization.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
Departments are fragmented
Fun learning environment
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CADecember 13, 2012
I enjoyed my time at RCCD; I learned a lot of new things and how to communicate with people with communicative disabilities. The office was full of fun, laid back people with a great team ethic.
Custodian
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAOctober 3, 2012
Going to my work station reviewing what needed to be done, I have learned how to strip & wax floors, what chemicals to use on the carpert and different areas. I had a very good repor with my Supervisor we workked hand a hand to get the job complete and done, I was also on the hiring commitee looking over various application. There was not to many hard day I made my job very easy for me. Just being a able to complete my station and see all the complements an praise I recieved from different departments.
Pros
benefits, pay, vacations, holidays
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5