Riverside Community Hospital

Riverside Community Hospital Employee Reviews

Great Place for personal advancement
Department Coordinator (COPE Volunteer) (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Free meal, flexible hours
Cons: Limited Scope of Practice, No direct interaction with physicians.
Was able to generate a large amount of clinical experience that gave a good amount of hands on experience with patients. Became comfortable with admitting care as well as finding my area of most influence – more... with patients. Offered leadership which allowed personal comfort with leading individuals, teaching individuals, making final decisions, and advancing the department of volunteers I coordinated. The support of leadership team was enlightening and many life long peers were met. – less
Review Summary RCH
Sr. Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Riverside CAJuly 9, 2015
I learned a lot from this company. How to manage networking devices and swtiches. How to work in an enterprise enviornment. the challange of this job was the diversity of applications used to operate a hostpital.
Very good benefits and pay but very big workload.
Lead Interventional Radiology Technologist (Current Employee), Riverside, caApril 2, 2015
Riverside Community Hospital is the highest paying hospital in the Riverside area beside Kaiser. They do get their moneys worth from their employees though.
Fun to work in this hospital, good management
Laboratory Assistant II (Former Employee), Riverside, CAApril 2, 2015
A wonderful place to work.My boss,supervisors were very helpful. They always listen whatever concerns and issues we present to them.My co- workers were great,good teamwork, we get along good that makes the job easy.I gained a lot of experienced working in this company.I enjoyed my 13 years working here,can not ask for more. Want to go back if I will be given a chance.
Loved working there
Biomedical Technician (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: the staff and culture
Cons: the smog and earthquakes
My first biomed equipment repair position. Loved the staff and culture. My co-workers and management worked well to make me into an effective biomed technician.
Great Benifits
Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee), Riverside, CAJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: lunch discount
Cons: parking
Excellent Hospital with patients and employees. Great place to expand your job career.
Enjoyable coworkers
Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJanuary 11, 2015
At the start of my work day I would print out a census so that I would know the names of the patients on the floor. After that I would check the charts to make sure that there are no outstanding orders, – more... and if there are put them into the hospitals system. I was not a fan of the hospital management I did not think they treated there employes fairly. I worked with some of the best doctors and nurses that a person could come in contact with. The hardest part of my job was watching a patient not get better. The best part about my job, was that I felt like I was contributing to patient care. – less
great place to work
Trauma Registrar (Current Employee), riverside, caDecember 11, 2014
nice place to work, great people friendly staff and nursing. Managment is very informative to help the staff know what is going on at all times
Unit Secretary
Unit Secretary (Current Employee), Riverside, CADecember 10, 2014
• Admit mothers and babies to the Mother/Baby Unit via Medi-Tech as well as enter physician orders
• Answer multi-line phones, fax, keep charts stocked and up to date, answer call lights for the patients
• Assist physicians as well as nurses in preparing discharge paperwork in a timely manner
• Make sure that the paperwork in the charts are filed in the correct area
Great facility but systemic upper management problems
Lab Assistant III Lead (Former Employee), Riverside, CANovember 11, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: poor upper management
Learned and grew professionally during career. Excellent Heart Care Institute, Bariatric,Trauma, Transplant Center
Internship Hours
Emergency Medical Technician Intern (Former Employee), Riverside, CANovember 3, 2014
Great place to get trained for EMT. Paramedics on staff are definitely helpful
Pays very well. Very professional environment
Graveyard Cashier and Caterer (Current Employee), Riverside, CAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: 2 free lunches, pays alot
Cons: hard to get promoted.
Pays super well.
some coworkers are lazy though
management has poor judgement on issues sometimes.
love my job.
flexible hours
they make sure you're receiving your breaks and days off
professional environment. – more...
hard to get promoted anywhere though
they have a lot of employee appreciation parties
hardest part of the job and getting everything done before the end of the shift
my most enjoyable part at graveyard is Im more independent – less
Good starting job
Inpatient (Night) Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Riverside, CAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: immature coworkers
I started out of tech school and in 5 yrs I learned how to climb the ladder from a per diem/on call position to a Full TIme one with benefits.
Good teaching RX and internship fun
Nice place to work
Pharmacy Technician Extern (Former Employee), Riverside, CASeptember 27, 2014
I learned many of the jobs in the line of a pharmacy technician
good hospital to work at
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Riverside, CASeptember 14, 2014
hospital staff is awesome to work with and HIM supervisor is a sweetheart loved her best supervisor I ever had
Positive place to work and supports employee training
Employee health, Liaison, Case management (Current Employee), Riverside, CAAugust 31, 2014
Riverside Community Hospital has been a good place to work for myself. I have been fortunate to learn many different roles with the support of my supervisor
Working @ RCH
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Riverside, CAAugust 13, 2014
Riverside gives one many learning opportunities. Many co-workers are willing to teach/educate as well as physicians. Its a great hospital to encounter & get experience caring for trauma code, code ice, code stroke, CABG & many other critical patients.
Excellent place to learn while your a student.
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Riverside, CAAugust 12, 2014
I was not an employee at Riverside Community Hospital, I was doing my externship program for school there. The staff at the hospital were very helpful and answered all my questions; which was very nice because being new in the field I had a lot!
High quality trauma hospital
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Riverside, CAAugust 2, 2014
During my time at Riverside Community Hospital I was afforded the opportunity to scrub many cases in different specialties such as; general, vascular, orthopedics, ENT, and GYN. I was responsible to checking – more... my case carts and setting up the room using sterile techniques. I assisted the surgeons during the procedures by passing instruments, retracting, and maintaining sterility and identifying any contamination. – less
A nice place to work
Biomedical Technician (Former Employee), Riverside, CAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: management, and the staff
Cons: pay, smog, and earthquakes
Other than the smog, and earthquakes it was nice place to work and challenging as well.
Industry