Riverside Medical Clinic Employee Reviews in United States

productive fun
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJMay 9, 2016
Great work environment, fast pace great management staff was also a plus. Afternoon rush was the hardest part of the day.
Pros
good break
Cons
n/a
Professional physicians and nursing providing quality care to patients
LVN Nurse (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 3, 2015
Encouraged growth and independent employees. Provided new information and policy procedures in a timely manner. Compassionate and understanding regarding time off and vacation schedules. Riverside Medical Clinic is a multi-practice office with specialized departments. Very flexible in allowing transfers throughout the diversified departments.
Company Review/LVN
LVN (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 8, 2015
Typical day I would get my shift by obtaining my assignment and get report from the off going shift. Then I made rounds checked all my patients making sure they were all stable and if any had any needs. Then chart check for new orders, Medication administration & hung all primary bags. Then accu- checks, assessment again of my patients,every 4 hours, unless on critical list then every hour checks. chart, order meds, clean my area, given report to oncoming nurse.
Management taught of team work. The patient were my favorite part of the job, I love caring for them. The hardest for me was I don't think the patients are getting enough patient teaching. It was frustrating sometimes. I cant imagine doing anything else but nursing. I just love what I do. Plus I'm excellent at my job, and Im proud of that. Thank you
Pros
team nursing, Love of nursing, Shift, great boss, great co-workers.
Cons
long hours, not enough teaching to patient
Ultrasound Technician (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 15, 2015
Slower paced position. I was part time here and learned much.Management very understanding and good communication. co workers were fun and helped each other get through the day.
Pros
great hours
Good first medical job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 10, 2015
Started out as a temp job for a maturity leave. A lot of paper work and not sure what to do with it. A lot of pre auths for drugs and understanding schedule two drugs. Luckily the Doctor loved the way I helped out his patients and got me on as a perm but part time medical assistant
Pros
customer service is wonderful
Cons
prefer not to say
Worst company I ever worked for
HMO claims (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAFebruary 9, 2015
Employees are overworked and understaffed. Management is too eager to write employees up, rather than assist them and work with them. They overwork employees then fire them for not being able to complete all tasks, They do not pass audits, they have low customer service scores due to overworked employees. They do not comply with ADA.
Cons
overworked underpaid
Environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CADecember 28, 2014
Typical day at work would be very productive. What I've learned is do your job with the highest ability and potential. Management could be better in regards to knowing how to handle situations better, treating all your employees the same and never to discredit your employer's work. My co-worker's were fun, vibrant, and out-spoken. Hardest part of the job would be feeling unappreciated when givng your all and best at work. The most enjoyable part of my job was always getting recognition and thank you's from patient's who enjoyed me drawing their blood.
Pros
experience
Cons
management
learning experience
front office to Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 25, 2014
I got the chance to learn how to handle a job in 5 different departments. I got to help patients with registering them for their first visit to the clinic as well as helping them with their accounts if they received statements in the mail. as well as verifying their insurance coverage for them
Fast paced environment and room to grow with the company
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 16, 2014
The department I work in which is the gastroenterologist department that is a very fast paced environment. I really enjoy working in that office because you meet all kinds of different people and it is my job to keep the office running. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the patients who go two days without food. I enjoy learning new things all the time.
Pros
i work great hours and learn new things
Cons
it is a very stressful position
productive
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 27, 2014
I learned a lot while I was working for 10 years at the Riverside Medical Clinic. I enjoyed working with my co-workers as well as helping others.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Want to know more about Riverside Medical Clinic?

Ask a question
Great place to learn!!!
HR Assistant/ Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA.July 3, 2014
• Answering multi line phones.
• High volume inputting of employment applications.
• Process new hire and termination paperwork.
• Greeted and assisted both incoming guest and employees both over the phone and in person.
• Email, fax, copy, all Microsoft office systems.
• Scheduled training for all incoming and transfer employees for the epic system.
• Processed all background checks and e-verify on all employees.
• Tracking HR Logs for Benefits and Employee records.
• Employee files for Quality control.
Pros
great place to learn under educated people
Cons
no room for advancement
Productive workplace
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 2, 2014
A typical work day consists of checking in patients that need to be seen in urgent care. I have a difficult time communicating with management as I currently only work weekends. With that being said, I never get calls back from them. I enjoy my co-workers. We all strive in patient care and enjoy helping patients. The hardest part of my job is working 12-hour shifts. I would prefer to work 8 hour shifts. The most enjoyable part of my job my co-workers that I work with. We help each other out when needed.
Orthopedic Practice
Patient Accounts Rep (Former Employee) –  Riverside CaJune 16, 2014
Managed all of the orthopedic department staff. maintained surgery schedule for all surgeons.

busy clinic with great doctors
Pros
great healthcare system
Cons
had to move out of state
Great place to work always meeting different people
Administrative Assistant II - Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 1, 2014
My days are quite busy, the challenge is to have the right answers for the employees and customers. I learned that doing ones research comes in very handy. The most enjoyable is that I meet many different people who I strive to assist and keep happy.
Pros
getting along with everyone
Cons
not having enough hours in the day
Same as before
Patient Account Rep II/Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 5, 2014
Please refer to the last review that I wrote for this company. Same review as before. Worked here multiple times.
Very diversed
Patient service representative (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 30, 2014
Many different jobs to be trained at. I really like d my supervisor
Pros
early statr times
Cons
short lunches
Worst company I ever worked for.
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAApril 9, 2014
The pay is a joke, the ridiculous amount of VP's this place has is a joke, management is a joke and the benefits absolutely stink.
Cons
bad pay, poor benefits
Worst company I ever worked for.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAApril 2, 2014
Not the greatest place to work in a retail setting. The new DM has completely obliterated the happy company with great hours we once had. The employees are REQUIRED to wear 7 Jeans on all shifts but, because we were the outlet, he took away our 50% of discount and lowered it to 30% and he also decided that when we got our gifted, (free pair of jeans) that we were no longer allowed to pick any pair of jeans we wanted, we were only allowed to wear the "fake" 7 for All Mankind Jeans that are made in Mexico for the outlets only. If it came from the "retail" stores and were the real 7 Jeans, we were not allowed to have them for our gifted. He slashed all employees hours to only 10-15 a week and still whined and complained to the store manager that we had too many hours. 7 for All Mankind employees practically starve to death working for them at the retail level. He also would not let employees have the Black Friday discounts, if we wanted jeans on Black Friday, we had to pay what the customers were paying. Before he took over, we were allowed to have our employee discount on top of the Black Friday discount.
Pros
free jeans, employees can get discounts on clearance items
Cons
poor hours and poor pay
Like the co/workers and working with them
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 1, 2014
Regular day, co/workers are nice and fun to work with. Would like to see more raises with the company which we have not had in a couple of years.
Rmc
Medical Specialist Float (Current Employee) –  Riverside,caMarch 30, 2014
Great working for this company and they treat me as family. I have many friends. Doctor are really great here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Riverside Medical Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

Riverside Medical Clinic Reviews by Location