Riverside Medical Clinic Employee Reviews

very nice place to work at
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 19, 2017
great environment. it staff is amazing and always very helpful. easy to work together and communication us good. upper management for the company can be very difficult to deal with.
Riverside Medical Center
Externship (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 10, 2017
Enjoyed working with the staff and doctors. I got to float to different clinics which was nice because i got to work with different specialties. Management was great.
Pros
work
Cons
n/a
Great place to do volunteer work
STUDENT VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 29, 2017
I was a student volunteer and it was such a great experience everyone was willing to teach you and they were so friendly. The most enjoyable part was all the new things that I learned.
Patient friendly work place
Patient Service Representative for Urology (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 24, 2017
A great place to work when starting your career in health care,there are lots of specialty, with great providers who are always willing to help you and patient when ever needed
Pros
Healthcare great doctors
Cons
Call center is short staffed
Temp/externship
Phlebotomist Extern (Former Employee) –  Madera, CAJune 11, 2017
I felt welcome the moment I walked in the door. All staff was pleasant, friendly, caring compassionate. Hours were long but all worked together until everyone was done
It was fun to work with the Dr I worked for.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 10, 2017
I loved working with the Dr I work for but as far as the company they had to many downfalls. Dr I worked for was great and fun to work with he made it fun for me.
Patient Service Representative
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 10, 2017
 Verifies established patient information Ensure accuracy and insurance information is correct Update all the
information in the system
 Collect co-pays and amounts due if applicable, giving each patient a receipt (cash/credit cards/checks)
 Cross-training others and to ensure coverage at all times
 Organized and coded all documents related to due diligence for acquisitions
Pleasant work environment
Urgent Care Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 6, 2017
Over all a very pleasant work environment, scheduled hours are nice but rate of pay could be a bit higher I normally work 12 hour shifts in the Urgent Care and our scheduled days are pretty flexible. I enjoy the staff and management in our department; we all work well as team to provide the best possible care for our patients and their families. Rate of pay could be a bit higher and out of pocket expense of health benefit could be lower.
Pros
Hours are nice as well as management and overall work conditions
Cons
Health benefits have a higher out of pocket amount than other health related companies.
A healthy work environment
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 4, 2017
Loved working there, got along with everyone and learned a lot of experience there. Got along with all the staff like a big family. stayed there for almost 20yrs.
Pros
1 hr. lunches
Cons
never took breaks
riverside medical clinic
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 24, 2017
good clinic, big, a lot of options, has multiple specialties, everything is very close and easy to access. staff is nice and helpful and lots of parking.
productive and fun work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madera, CAApril 21, 2017
great people to work with. fast past and great employees to show you new things and the doctor was real nice and took his time with each patient. he showed me a lot.
what you learned
Business office Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 1, 2017
what I learned working at the Riverside Medical Clinic is a lot of medical knowledge, medical term, about the human body, caring for patient , great experience
Pros
great place to learn
Cons
no rises
its ok
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMarch 27, 2017
it was ok working there. the best part of being there is the people you work with. The management that are on the floor is good. I don't know much about the corporate office. seems like they are clueless.
great
Medical Billing and Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Haven, MI 49090January 12, 2017
loved to work at this place. office is closed due to doctor passing away but it was a lot of fun and the co-workers were great to work with. truly amazing
overall a great work environment with good support from supervisor
Patient Service Representative (PSR) (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 7, 2016
Great supervisor and support for your family. Training was often and made it easy to be on the same page with other sites it was a great place to work all around
Pros
great benefits and retirement programs
Cons
short breaks and sometimes none at all
Fantastic company to be a part of.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA 92506June 10, 2016
Working at this facility I learned how to fine tune my multi-tasking and customer service skills. The staff was fantastic and worked together as a team to get things done.
productive fun
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJMay 9, 2016
Great work environment, fast pace great management staff was also a plus. Afternoon rush was the hardest part of the day.
Pros
good break
Cons
n/a
Professional physicians and nursing providing quality care to patients
LVN Nurse (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 3, 2015
Encouraged growth and independent employees. Provided new information and policy procedures in a timely manner. Compassionate and understanding regarding time off and vacation schedules. Riverside Medical Clinic is a multi-practice office with specialized departments. Very flexible in allowing transfers throughout the diversified departments.
Company Review/LVN
LVN (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 8, 2015
Typical day I would get my shift by obtaining my assignment and get report from the off going shift. Then I made rounds checked all my patients making sure they were all stable and if any had any needs. Then chart check for new orders, Medication administration & hung all primary bags. Then accu- checks, assessment again of my patients,every 4 hours, unless on critical list then every hour checks. chart, order meds, clean my area, given report to oncoming nurse.
Management taught of team work. The patient were my favorite part of the job, I love caring for them. The hardest for me was I don't think the patients are getting enough patient teaching. It was frustrating sometimes. I cant imagine doing anything else but nursing. I just love what I do. Plus I'm excellent at my job, and Im proud of that. Thank you
Pros
team nursing, Love of nursing, Shift, great boss, great co-workers.
Cons
long hours, not enough teaching to patient
Ultrasound Technician (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 15, 2015
Slower paced position. I was part time here and learned much.Management very understanding and good communication. co workers were fun and helped each other get through the day.
Pros
great hours