Riverside Payments Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for!!
Controller/Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 17, 2017
I started working for Riverside Payments 2 years ago. Best decision I could of made for my career. Brandon Skinner & Jason Reese - the owners of Riverside - have been so supportive and their commitment to excellence and their employees is unsurpassed by any company I have ever worked at. They reward their hardworking employees with bonuses, a pay structure that is well above regular business standards and full benefits.

We all work together as a team here at Riverside - and genuinely enjoy each other's company - this where friends turn into family!!

Riverside also loves giving back. We are support many charities and participate in fundraising events whenever possible.
Pros
Great pay, amazing work environment, true comradery
Cons
literally zero
The most enjoyable part of the job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 17, 2017
I am surrounded by individuals who make it fun to be at work. Although sometimes the nature of the work can feel overwhelming, you have a group of coworkers, most you call friends, to lean on for support. Often times, my co workers are the reason I have a stupid grin on my face.
Pros
Coworkers, long lunches, consistent hours, music while you work
Cons
traffic
Couldn't ask for a job I love more
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  OregonJuly 17, 2017
Riverside Payments is a family here surrounded by go-getters who encourage, train, and support any individual who is wiling and eager to be succesful. I have been able to accomplish so much personally and financially with Riverside. The people here and job schedule as an outside sales rep really works for me and my lifestyle. You write your own paycheck here and get to also create your own type of day/schedule a lot of times. Don't try to slack though, you'll only hurt yourself. Thank you Riverside for giving me the opportunities here and the lifestyle I desired.
Pros
Money Money Money!
Cons
put money in to get money out
Great work place
National Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 13, 2017
The work environment is great, it's the same schedule 7:45 am til 4:30 PM M-F weekends off. Make tons of calls none stop for 8 hrs but the ppl I'm surrounded by make it great.
Pros
Weeknds off
Cons
Can be long hard days sometimes
Best career opportunity!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSApril 20, 2017
I have been with Riverside for 6 months now. I absolutely love it here. I am now in a position where I am not punching the clock building someone else's dream. What you put into it, is exactly what you get out. I set my own schedule around my family and not the other way around. I am now on pace to make my first 6 figure income in my life. I never thought that would ever be possible and now it's a reality! Overall, I am a much better person. What we do at Riverside Payments is more than making money. We are in a position to actually make a difference and help business owners save a lot of money on the credit card processing. We are helping them get from where they are to a better position where that want to be. It is a great feeling knowing that you are the one to help.

The people I work with at Riverside are my family. The support and encouragement we have for each other is amazing. All around best company! We help people, make a lot of money doing it, and I now live a life that I don't need a vacation from!
Pros
Unlimited earning potential, great people to work with, helping business owners, set on schedule
Cons
Not hearing about Riverside sooner!
Worst place to work
Tellamarketer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 29, 2017
The work enviroment is completly unhigenic. The managment dont help when asked. Very little details on what we are selling. Always a problem asking for time off.
Pros
Cons
The work place
Lucrative and fast-paced
National Inside Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 13, 2017
Lucrative and fast-paced company. At Riverside payments can truly grow to new heights. Sales management is one of the best I've ever had the privilege of being a part of.
Pros
Paid Travel, fast compensation
Save yourself the trouble and dont work here
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 2, 2017
This place is unprofessional. Just on my first day as soon as I walked in, managers were being loud and cussing at each other. It was like being in a roudy high school class. Once you get to the call room it's tiny and cramped. The pay starts at $10 and isn't worth it for calling businesses and getting hung up on all day. Only apply here if you're desperate and need something now. They'll hire you on the spot.
Pros
Lunches longer than 30minutes
Fun atmosphere
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WASeptember 13, 2016
Great people
Fast growing company
Fun atmosphere
Experienced a typical day in sales, assisted the national sales managers, really enjoyed the vibe, management was great
Fun, Rewarding, Lucrative
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Oregon / WashingtonJuly 24, 2016
The day starts with a motivational video conference at 8:30 a.m. and then its off to follow ups and appointments in your territory.

The most enjoyable part of the job is simply meeting with business owners and helping them into a better situation than they currently have that will save them money.

The management is always doing what they can to help you maintain a successful career. I have been working for Riverside for nearly 2 years and have achieved most of the goals I set for myself.
Pros
Great culture, unlimited earning potential
Cons
Lots of driving, but it's well worth it
Quick advancement & fun work environment
Regional Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, KYMay 1, 2016
I've worked for the company for about a year. The Management has been fantastic. They make the tools, training, and supplies available for every employee to be successful. Management also stays in touch with employees frequently to ensure they are not only succeeding but having fun doing it. The only thing holding a person back at this company is their own lack of ambition.
I've kept a steady & amazing income for the past 10 months and been moved into a supervisory roll this month to help the National Sales Managers with additional availability and training for the newer employees or employees that seem to need a little extra help to succeed. The companies growth rate is so amazing that promotion opportunities are opening frequently and they almost always promote from within the company for management positions. Less than a year and already moving up in the company!

They have never asked me to lie or mislead a customer and they stand behind what they promise customers 100% of the time.

It's an amazing, fun, and exciting company to work for.
If I follow the instructions provided in the training, go to the appointments provided by marketing, and visit the businesses on either side of the ones I have an appointment at, then its difficult not to succeed.
Those that fail with this company are either negative people that take constructive training efforts as criticism, people that refuse to follow the training they are given, people who are not self motivating, or people that should not have gotten into sales of any kind in the first place.
I would recommend
  more... this company to anyone if they are self motivated positive person that's looking for a sales career in a fun environment with lots of management support and a solid income.  less
Pros
Travel paid when desired, Marketing Leads, Good Pay, Training, Awesome encouragement & support.
Cons
Employee has some expenses on their own, such as gas and food, expenses can be deducted from taxes
I would not recommend working here
N/A (Former Employee) –  PortlandSeptember 29, 2015
Hostile work environment, unrealistic expectations, low pay, bad management, entitled owners, overall a bad place to be employed.
Pros
some nice co-workers
Cons
everything else