Riverside

Riverside Employer Reviews

good place to learn the trade
Maintenance/Teacher Aid (Former Employee), cailf. riversideJanuary 15, 2014
I like to do upholstery and working with people that are willing to learn
Self Employment
Day Clerk (Former Employee), Riverside, CADecember 30, 2013
Pros: helping others, relieving aches and tension.
Cons: longer hours on your feet
Marketing, massage, public service.
It was a slow market but, I survived.
I did not feel part of the team
Cocktail Waitress (Former Employee), Laughlin, NVNovember 18, 2013
Cons: no breaks, co-workers unfriendly
I did not feel part of the team. The other cocktail waitress were more interested in talking with friends and making money rather then training me properly and making me feel like I was part of a team. They made me feel very uncomfortable.
Productivity and compassion are exceptional
PSR (Current Employee), CANovember 10, 2013
A typical day at work is all about the patients that enter into that Clinic. I enjoy the passion that most employee's have with the company. The most enjoyable part of my job is the patients and providing them with great customer service
Great learning experiences provided an class opportunities
CNA (Former Employee), Smithfield, VAOctober 9, 2013
Pros: opportunity to advance my education in the nursing field.
Cons: very physically demanding, and sad if you lose a patient that you have built a personal relationship with.
My experience on a typical day would be very fast paced with lots to do. Normally I had the same patients every day so it made it easy to come up with a routine to help bathe, dress, assist with feeding and personal task. My co-workers and I enjoyed helping each other which made the day run more smoothly. I would have to say the hardest part of a CNA – more... job would come when you had call outs because you are still expected to do all your work and someone elses, although that problem seems to be in most if not all of nursing jobs. The most enjoyable part of my day is when I get home and reflect on all the lives that I enteracted with to help make their day a little bit better. – less
Fun place to work
Office Assistant II (Former Employee), Riverside, CAAugust 15, 2013
A typical day involved looking up student records, completing Transfer Referral forms, and scheduling appointments for the Dean of Student Services. The department was also in charge of the clubs on campus, as well as their events.
Fast paced Job
HHA (Former Employee), Pillager, MNJuly 22, 2013
I loved all the residents that I cared for along with my coworkers.
Great work environment
Audit Secretary/Payroll Assistant (Former Employee), CAJuly 11, 2013
Pros: holiday breaks
Working at SECC was a very great experience, I learned so much about the office life. I was introduced to many great people and actually enjoyed working in an office setting. Co-workers were very understanding and helpful. I would have to say the hardest part of the job was fixing Microsoft Excel formulas and equations when they got messed up. The most – more... enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers and flexibility. – less
Comfortable place to work
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Trenton, NJFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: location
Cons: security
Working with adeqate staff, providing care ror the residents. Learned how to administer medications and treatments with the use of computer. Management always supportive. The co-workers reliable and performs duties with caring and pride. Hardest part of job- working with minimal staff. Enjoyable part, is seeing the care being givrn.
TO MANY PEOPLE THAT ENVY
Flat bed driver (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: very busy
IT HAD GOOD DAYS AND ITS BAD DAYS , I LEARNED ALOT ABOUT ACCIDENTS, SOME CO-WORKES WERE FUN TO BE AROUND SOME WERE NOT, WHEN COLD OR IT RAINED IT WAS BAD, THE MANAGERS WERE HAPPY ONE DAY AND UPSET THE NEXT, THE BEST PART WAS PICKING UP CLASSIC CARS
a day in the life of a retail worker.
ASSITANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CADecember 26, 2012
Pros: free lunches, customer service, the people i work with.
Cons: short breaks, healthcare, and moody customers.
I would Open and close the store, help customers all day, helping them find something for themselves or someone else. Have experience in cash handeling and POS systems.
Good benefits, learned alot about public social work
Eligibility Technician Foster Care II (Former Employee), RiversideDecember 7, 2012
Pros: learned alot about handling case load work
Cons: county freezes on raises
great learning experience about Medical, Foster Care. Learned how to handle large volumes of case loads. Learned about California state medical and how to read and issue medical cards. Worked for foster care and worked closely to social workers.
A DAY AT WORK
Computer Technician (Former Employee), Corona, CaAugust 24, 2012
Pros: got to work with people
Cons: had to drive allot
on a typical day i would service many different computers and programs. i would learn more about technology everyday.
Example: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Construction Assistant (Current Employee), Anderson, SCJuly 21, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Every Monday was a typical day of my job, I learned how to operate a forklift, management is really fun to work with. Also my co-workers are friendly and helpful. the most enjoyable part of this job was working the concrete power washing machine.
its a fun work place to work i enjoyed it
Certified Nursing Assistance (Former Employee), Carolina, NCJune 12, 2012
Pros: you had your breaks all the time
riverside is a good place to work the people are friendly
and nice
great company
gaming tech (Former Employee), wetumpka alDecember 6, 2011
Pros: great pay
awsome company to work for great team work and service working with new customers every day and making sure the company is running smooth
They valued me as an employee, listened to me. showed me loyalty when I had problems with a customer.
Supervisor Catering Staff Riverside Palace (Former Employee), Richmond, BCMay 10, 2013
Pros: decent wages and tips, flexible schedule, excellent free food and a fun atmosphere.
Cons: sometimes very dangerous with customers fighting and carrying weapons
They provided me with as much work as I was able to do working around my other regular jobs. It was a fun place to work. We worked very hard but we also had fun and the food was awesome that we were able to have on our break.
Moral not always good
Support Worker (Current Employee), HullJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: lone working on a 2-10 shift
Checking emails, communivation book.

To be supportive even when clients are shouting and swearing at you.

To be there for staff when we need support from them.

They are the most wonderful, caring people you could wish to work with.

Dealing with angry irrate clients when you are lone working.

Knowing you have made a difference to a client you have – more... helped. – less