Perform skilled repair and maintenance operations
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) – Fort Collins, CO – October 3, 2012
• Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel.
• Monitor tool and part inventories as well as the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions.
• Compile operational and personnel records, such as time and production records, inventory data, repair and maintenance statistics, and test results.
• Conduct or arrange employee training in safety, repair, and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
• Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
• Requisition materials and supplies, such as tools, equipment, and replacement parts.
• Perform skilled repair and maintenance operations for hand and power tools, hydraulic presses and shears, and welding equipment.