Riverway Business Services Employee Reviews

Cant even get it
Cant get to the registration portal (Former Employee) –  Cant get past the registration portalSeptember 17, 2015
It would be good if their Captcha worked in the very beginning. That right there tells me everything I need to know. If they start off bad, it only goes down hill from there.
Pros
Cons
their system is faulty which means they suck
Good Company in the Beginning
Former Retention Agent Reliant Energy (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasDecember 5, 2014
This started 0ut as a good Company but as soon as I was let go from Reliant Energy they act like they didn't know me. They did not place me at another job and I was not paid my bonus pay. They so busy sucking up to Reliant Energy they don't care about the people they hire and they do not have your back when it comes to Shady Management and Coaches at, Reliant. I wouldn't advise anyone to work at Reliant Energy or with Riverway.
Cons
you have to sell or you will be fired
Fun work place with good people
Temporary Reliant Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellaire, TXJune 25, 2014
I loved my time at Riverway! Its a great company with good-hearted people who care about their clients.
RECORDS RETRIEVAL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 19, 2014
Litigation support and records retrieval is ever changing.
Efficient employment agency on the rise.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 25, 2013
Riverway is a great employment agency. They evaluate you careful to find the right placement for you. My experience with them was pleasant.
One of the best Temp Agencies in Houston
Records Retrieval Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 30, 2012
I absolutely love working for Riverway Business Services. They are an outstanding Temp agency. Most agencies are just collecting resumes and have no intention of finding you a position. That is NOT the case with Riverway. They work hard for you and constantly keep in touch with you to know how you're doing on your assignment.

For business professionals that are unemployed, I highly recommend you check out Riverway. There is a strict interview and testing requirements to get signed up; however, it is well worth the effort.

The jobs generally don't pay that well; however, that's not completely Riverway's fault.

2.4