Riverway Business Services

Riverway Business Services Employee Reviews

Good Company in the Beginning
Former Retention Agent Reliant Energy (Former Employee), Houston TexasDecember 5, 2014
Cons: you have to sell or you will be fired
This started 0ut as a good Company but as soon as I was let go from Reliant Energy they act like they didn't know me. They did not place me at another job and I was not paid my bonus pay. They so busy sucking up to Reliant Energy they don't care about the people they hire and they do not have your back when it comes to Shady Management and Coaches at, Reliant. I wouldn't advise anyone to work at Reliant Energy or with Riverway.
Fun work place with good people
Temporary Reliant Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee), Bellaire, TXJune 25, 2014
I loved my time at Riverway! Its a great company with good-hearted people who care about their clients.
RECORDS RETRIEVAL SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 19, 2014
Litigation support and records retrieval is ever changing.
One of the best Temp Agencies in Houston
Records Retrieval Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 30, 2012
I absolutely love working for Riverway Business Services. They are an outstanding Temp agency. Most agencies are just collecting resumes and have no intention of finding you a position. That is NOT the case with Riverway. They work hard for you and constantly keep in touch with you to know how you're doing on your assignment.

For business professionals that are unemployed, I highly recommend you check out Riverway. There is a strict interview and testing requirements to get signed up; however, it is well worth the effort.

The jobs generally don't pay that well; however, that's not completely Riverway's fault.

Riverway Business Services Salaries