RIVIERA COUNTRY CLUB

RIVIERA COUNTRY CLUB Employer Reviews

used new recipes from "larousse gastronique" with many interesting historic backvsides to recipes, like chicken marengo "a battle with napolean vs the
sous chef, (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 7, 2014
Pros: free food, golf...the best training put to use day to day
Cons: freeway driving
sat wotj chef Gunther and review todays work plan, and events for the week...professional f&b manger, however chef ruled the club...I got free golf privelges at club, todays green fees are $250!
driving to club from Redondo beach to los angeles for both school and work was the hardest part...la freeways
Cocktail Waitress (Former Employee), Pacific Palisades, CAFebruary 21, 2014
I have worked there only for one week of the golf tournament and can tell that it`s a good place to work, management and staff are friendly. Beautiful location, I wish they had any openings for the full time position at that time.
Dedicated and loyal members keep it fun
Event coordinator/Manager (Current Employee), Orland Park, IlDecember 26, 2013
A excellent establishment to learn first hand the benefits of good management and communication.
Waiter for Weddings
Server/Waiter (Former Employee), Orland Park, ILMay 15, 2013
Pros: networking
Cons: no breaks, no tips
Set up for weddings, served drinks and appetizers, prepared meals, served meals, and cleaned everything up at the end of the night.
Loved it
Catering Services Team Member/Waitress (Former Employee), Dublin, OHFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: pay and atmosphere
Cons: not very structured
It was exactly the type of work I enjoyed doing and loved the people.
Positive environment to work
Waiter (Former Employee), Pacific Palisades, CANovember 1, 2012
Excellent place to work. You learned fine dining service ,and you also are involved with important people..
Lively workplace
Senior Lifeguard/ Swim Lesson Teacher (Former Employee), Orland Park, ILSeptember 5, 2012
As senior lifeguard and swim lesson teacher (my last 2 summers working there), I was responsible for opening and closing pool duties, whether that be cleaning the outdoor bathroom to opening and closing all the gates as well as making sure my lifeguard staff was well hydrated and ready for work. I was responsible to make sure my lifeguards could perform – more... a rescue whether it be necessary or not. I learned a lot about responsibility, for my co-workers along for the children and adults around the pool. I was the only one who could administer first-aid if someone was stung by a bee, or fell and scraped their knee. My co-workers were all excellent lifeguards and understood their job was very important. I worked with the managers daily, but also had a great deal of independence when it came to the pool area. The hardest part of the job was when severe weather would occur and getting everyone inside and to safety also was a challenge and was also very scary because that responsibility was put on me as the senior lifeguard on the pool deck. I really enjoyed teaching swim lessons to the younger kids who came to the pool because I was able to make a connection with them and with their parents. To this day, I still talk to some of the parents, and they still tell me how I helped their child become a good swimmer. – less
Productive and a fun workplace with upper class members
Busser (Former Employee), Pacific Palisades, CAMarch 19, 2012
Very classy place with upper class members. Strict dress code that consists of White shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes (polished) and black bow tie. Very fun.