Riviera Finance Employee Reviews in United States

A lot of great perks to working for this company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 10, 2015
I enjoyed my time with Riviera. The company had a lot of perks while I was working there and everyone seemed to get along great. it was like one big family away from home.
Pros
monthly massages/ lunches/ get togethers
Cons
i dont really have any cons
Up's and Down's
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Mercerville, NJJuly 17, 2015
The job has its up's and down's from management to co-workers to the actual job being performed. It can be a laid back place to work at times. They provide lunch a lot and depending on the day seem to care about their employees. On other days the office can be stressful and will make you question why you work there. While there is not much room for growth, learning skills for other job opportunities can be made while working for the company. Working here is for people who do well with regular changes to policy as well as handles stress well.
Pros
Free lunch, free snacks, breaks, co-workers, purchase incentives
Cons
compensation for daily duties required
Productive and fun place to work
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 15, 2013
Overall my experience at Riviera Finance has been great. It is a small office with lots of energy and excellent staff.
Team Success!
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAOctober 3, 2013
The success of the team was accomplished by hard working individuals contributing to the team environment. Everyone had a good relationship with one another and did their jobs.
Having the pleasure of working at Riviera Finance was wonderful.
Account Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mercerville, NJSeptember 3, 2012
It allowed me to learn something new each and every day. The co-workers were more like family smeone you just spent at least 8 hours of the day with them. Another great aspect of this company was that you didn't have to be scared to asked others about things you were unsure of. To me, that the best way to learn.

A hard part of the day was usually when dealing with an irrate client. They didn't always understand that its usually a 24 turn around of funding. They didn't like be told no, and most certaintly did not like to wait.

I must admit that the absolute favoriate part of my day was when we would just get to work and share our lives from the night before. It was just like coming from home, to another home.
Pros
sometimes there was no time for lunch. never had time to take a breather.
Cons
co-workers and clients