Riviera Finance

Riviera Finance Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKNovember 15, 2013
Overall my experience at Riviera Finance has been great. It is a small office with lots of energy and excellent staff.
Team Success!
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAOctober 3, 2013
The success of the team was accomplished by hard working individuals contributing to the team environment. Everyone had a good relationship with one another and did their jobs.
Having the pleasure of working at Riviera Finance was wonderful.
Account Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Mercerville, NJSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: sometimes there was no time for lunch. never had time to take a breather.
Cons: co-workers and clients
It allowed me to learn something new each and every day. The co-workers were more like family smeone you just spent at least 8 hours of the day with them. Another great aspect of this company was that you didn't have to be scared to asked others about things you were unsure of. To me, that the best way to learn.

A hard part of the day was usually when dealing with an irrate client. They didn't always understand that its usually a 24 turn around of funding. They didn't like be told no, and most certaintly did not like to wait.

I must admit that the absolute favoriate part of my day was when we would just get to work and share our lives from the night before. It was just like coming from home, to another home.