Riviera Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
A place of great platform to showcase my skills!
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAMay 13, 2016
The Riviera is a very fast paced industry work place. I quickly learned and became a bartender here in no time. Although we have gone through many managers and many changes thought the amount of time I've been there I wouldn't have it any other way. working here is like working with a big family but the reason in looking for a new workplace is because I feel that in order to enhance my skill set, I must look for better opportunities!
Team worker on the shift i work.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLNovember 14, 2014
My Shift starts at 11pm and I start by doing my rounds check and changing all my clients on my floor that iam working for that night. I have to check and change them every two hours also in between do laundry. In the morning I get up and shower what ever clients need to be up in the morning before the next shift comes in .
Pros
team work
Cons
prn hours and little pay
Stay away
SERVER BARTENDER (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAOctober 20, 2013
It had to be the worst job I ever had. The company is poorly run don't waste your time it is completely dysfunctional. There is no accountability they have no values in hospitality what so ever. The Palm Springs property has a rat infestation.
Pros
good tips
Cons
look above