Riviera Employee Review

Boats!
Gold Coast, Australia- Boat/Pleasurecraft Sales (Former Employee) –  AustraliaJuly 11, 2013
Loved this job!! My day was building a client base and showing clients boats. I was fun and exciting getting on a large cruiser and selling the boat while on the water. Great job!

Other Riviera Employee Reviews

Easy going
Lead Server/Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Charter Township of Clinton, MIDecember 30, 2016
I worked in all parts on the restaurant to ensure customer satisfaction. I learned to manage the needs of server to customer business ratio
Pros
reduced price meals
A place of great platform to showcase my skills!
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAMay 13, 2016
The Riviera is a very fast paced industry work place. I quickly learned and became a bartender here in no time. Although we have gone through many managers and many changes thought the amount of time I've been there I wouldn't have it any other way. working here is like working with a big family but the reason in looking for a new workplace is because I feel that in order to enhance my skill set, I must look for better opportunities!