Riviera

Riviera Employer Reviews

Team worker on the shift i work.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: prn hours and little pay
My Shift starts at 11pm and I start by doing my rounds check and changing all my clients on my floor that iam working for that night. I have to check and change them every two hours also in between do laundry. In the morning I get up and shower what ever clients need to be up in the morning before the next shift comes in .
Stay away
SERVER BARTENDER (Former Employee), Palm Springs, CAOctober 20, 2013
Pros: good tips
Cons: look above
It had to be the worst job I ever had. The company is poorly run don't waste your time it is completely dysfunctional. There is no accountability they have no values in hospitality what so ever. The Palm Springs property has a rat infestation.
International Network
Managing Director (Current Employee), Greater San Diego Area, CADecember 11, 2012
Great company that connects companies worldwide and provides customized design and engineering services to US clients.
Boats!
Gold Coast, Australia- Boat/Pleasurecraft Sales (Former Employee), AustraliaJuly 11, 2013
Loved this job!! My day was building a client base and showing clients boats. I was fun and exciting getting on a large cruiser and selling the boat while on the water. Great job!
sim
atendente /garçon (Former Employee), Niterói, RJSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: sim
Cons: não fornece
todos
a botar em pratica o curso de garçom
bons
não tinha parte mais dificil e nem mais facil
todas eram agradavel.