RJE Telecom

RJE Telecom Employee Reviews

Provide necessary resources for the team to fulfill objectives
Draftsman (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJune 17, 2015
This position is responsible for producing drawings, layouts, and designs under the supervision of the CAD Team Lead.
Installation Inspection
Engineering Field Inspector - Pathway Installation (Former Employee), Brewster, NYFebruary 12, 2015
Inspect in progress and completed FIOS pathway construction work by sub-contractors. Work was on a daily and travel was required.
Nice Office. Engineers had a good working relationship
Access Engineer (Former Employee), Bristol, TNJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: nice people to work with
Cons: working with so many groups to try to get a project completed
Projects were handed out to engineers. the co-workers were great and easy to work with.
Hardest part of job was trying to keep on timeline with projects.
Great company
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Ft Myers, FLSeptember 4, 2014
Great company. Great people to work for. Great work environment.
Felt like home
Receptionist/Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Martinsville, VAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: family enviroment
Cons: laid off
RJE felt like working with family and everyone worked together to get things done.
Learned how to work very well under a tremendous amount of stress
Project Manager (Former Employee), Brewster, NYJuly 8, 2014
Pros: turned negatives into [positives
Cons: wish things would not have taken so long
I worked numerous hours (in a days time); we were under-staff and I assumed the responsibilities of about 10 people. I learned how to work very well under tremendous amounts of stress. Management did not believe in team work resulting in many unhappy employees. Co-workers eventually came around a started to work as a team (better late than never). The hardest part of my job was trying to communicate with a manager that was very tunnel vision resulting in making my own decisions (which turned out to be what I suggested to my manager from the beginning). The most enjoyable part of my job is that I was able to turn negatives into positives, leaving with new experiences that I incorporated into my job at INPEx.
I have a work from home relationship with RJE.
OSP Design Engineer (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 8, 2014
The local office in Pittsburgh is very supportive. Over all I am self managed and a support to younger engineers on staff.
The hardest part of the job involves the down time when work from the client slows.
The most enjoyable part is the time spent in the field contributing to projects that have a long term impact on the communications service for the people of the City of Pittsburgh.
The most enjoyable part of my job is every aspect of outside plant engineering and training new engineers telephony.
Field Operations Manager (Current Employee), Martinsville, VAJune 14, 2014
I have 19 years working in Telecommunications in the areas of Outside Plant Engineering, Project Management, Field Operations Management, preparing proposals, and construction/site acquisition specialist, permitting, and quality assurance.
Great job place that compensates hard work.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Sterling, VAMarch 5, 2014
This company has made me grow in the OSP Engineering field. My hard work has been greatly compensated with benefits and with an outstanding salary. I thank the given opportunity to accelerate job positions and job security provided in a nine year span and counting.
Helpful Co-workers
Vice President of Operations West (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: travel
Very helpful staff and management. Always something new and challenging.
very easy going office.
CAD Drafter (Former Employee), York, PAAugust 21, 2013
Pros: the pay was high
Cons: the buddy system
This company is based on the buddy system. If your buddy works there your likely to get a job. If your buddy is your boss you'll get lots of advancement.
FLEXIBLE AND BALANCED
Project Coordinator/ Design Engineer (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYJuly 12, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: unbalanced work load
My current job is unique for the industry. It is very flexible and allows me to have a great work life balance. I do contractor work for some of the major telecommunication companies such as Verizon or Time Warner Cable. I work from home and I make my own schedule. At times is very busy other times very slow. It's difficult to forecast my work load and often we're in lack of resources. I handle a variety of tasks from FTTP, HiCap BAU for a large area thus being exposed to a diverse and changing work environment, which keeps my work exciting and always interesting. The hardest part is security and work load forecasting, and often I have to travel for work and be away from my family of lengths of time. I do love my job but I need to be in a more stable environment with better growth opportunities
Great learning experiance
Field Supervisor/ Technician (Former Employee), Allentown, PAApril 4, 2013
Worked as a field technician & supervisor on multiple projects wiring new homes and Apartment /Condo complexes for (Telephone, Internet, and TV). I worked on installing all Cable, Telephone and Internet wiring, and installed switches and modems in main communication rooms. Reported back to management on a daily basis the progress made on projects. Worked with great team of guys that would look out for one another.
Nice place to work
CAD Drafter/Team Leader (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCAugust 7, 2012
Pros: on the job training
on the job training
friendly management
wonderful co-workers
RJE
Staff Assistant (Current Employee), Brewster, NYJuly 3, 2012
very long hours with slow computer systems. co workers and managment not very nice. high stress job.
Great place to start your career in Telecom.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Landover, MDMarch 25, 2012
I started my career with this company. The training I received from this company opened lots of door for me in my career.
Headquarters