RMA Employee Reviews

It is a very difficult place to work people and management
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kingsport, TNAugust 20, 2016
I have been working for this company for a little while and they keep telling me it is going to get better and it keeps getting worse. Nobody wants to do their job never the less help anyone else if needed. The management will not do anything to resolve the matter. It just keeps getting worse and people just do what they want and leave all the work for the employee that actually try to do their job.
Pros
NICE PROVIDERS
Cons
CERTAIN EMPLOYEES AND MANAGEMENT
not to many hours
Clinical Assistant/ Chaperone (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 12, 2016
i love working at RMA everybody is sweet and friendly, we all respected each other it was a good enviroment. The only thing is that they dont give manyhours and they pay every 2 weeks it wasnt helpfull formy pockets
Pros
salary
Cons
morning shift and pay every 2 weeks only part time
Enjoyed expanding my knowledge in this ever growing field.
Travel to numerous sites to assist (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIFebruary 4, 2016
Every office is different so I can not explain a typical day at work. I can say that everyday that I worked I learned something new and that is one thing that I strive to do on a daily basis. Almost all of my coworkers were great to work with.I learned numerous aspects in the medical field with each place of employment. I would love to continue to expand my knowledge in the various fields in the health care system. I never really had any major problems with management or physicians. The hardest part so far has been implementing EMR, Meaningful Use, and PCMH. The most enjoyable has definitely been assisting with the patients and getting to meet so many great people along my journey of life.
Self paced work environment
Certified Medical Coder/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Margate, FloridaJune 14, 2015
I currently code for an MSO with an Internal Medicine Specialty. I audit medical records for Medicare Risk Adjustment conditions as well as HEDIS measurement requirements. I communicate daily with physicians to obtain the highest level of specificity when coding conditions. I also work with management to maintain medical record and documentation consistency. I have a team of seven other coders in which we work together to maintain compliance, validation and continued education. Even though our team works well together I do enjoy the ability to work at my own pace.
Pros
Access to numerous tools and websites for accurate coding
Cons
Lack of company wide training for coding purposes
high motiviated, productive, driven leader
Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Liberty, MONovember 13, 2015
I have been working as a MEdical Assitant for 8 years- very knowledgeable and highly motivted Walk in urgnt care facility very busy and fast paced
Rma
Selling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Upstate Ohio/ Pitts PAMay 21, 2015
Sales driven. Greeting, establishing relationships with clients. Follow ups and bookings. Staying well organized, professional and following guidelines. Gift of make-up artistry. Listening to the customer and being able to select what the customer may like or need.
Pros
Being able to make a customer feel great about themselves
Cons
long hours on feet and long drives
challenging and busy
Clerk, GE Security (Former Employee) –  MaineJuly 20, 2015
I loved working in Return Materials. The job gave me the opportunity to learn more computer skills, how to work with customer service, and some shipping and receiving.
Pros
very easy going atmosphere
Cons
not a high pay scale
Steady work environment, good people, fair management
Inventory Auditor /Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAOctober 9, 2012
Good company, a few problem employees here and there but over all good people. They worked mostly temps, but payed them well. There was always a chance for overtime if one wanted. On the other hand temps were often made to work overtime or they weren't asked back. Steady work that required long endurance.

Fifteen minute break twice a day, and a thirty minute one for lunch. We came in at six AM and at times where off by two thirty PM. Holidays off and very good overtime pay.
Collections
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, KSFebruary 13, 2013
Collecting and skip tracing for credit card companies. Poor management and all they seemend to care about was the dollar. Managers would let top employees use debtors information to set up routine payments without debtors approval and cause them financial hardship. Other employees would disgrace the debtors on the phone. When Employees would speak up about the legality and professionalism we were instructed "to shut up or there was the door." Several employees left at that time.
Pros
working with customers to set up payments.
Cons
no benefits and hours were constantly changing on a daily basis.
Rma surgical procedure scheduler in oncology
PROCEDURE SCHEDULER/RMA, NMFF (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 28, 2013
I worked 6 yrs in this department for 3 physicians. Duties included rooming patients, getting vitals, triaging there reason for the visit. Assisting with all surgical procedures done in the office. Also scheduled in-patient procedures, went over all surgery instructions with the patient. I worked for the chief of the dept and he left the department and took another job so I put in a transfer for an promotion and got the promotion.
Pros
Cons
great doctors & staff i have ever worked for before
worked with many great people; great work experience, both administrative and clinical
Pre-Admission Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pompton Plains, NJNovember 12, 2014
extensive knowledge of medical terminology used; enhanced typing skills; able to work in each operating room; gained extensive experience in many fields.
Pros
co-workers; gained extensive experience, both administrative and clinical
Cons
loss of case volumen
summary
Clincal Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lutz,FlMay 12, 2015
* very busy, running on my feet
* everyday is a learning experience
*working well and understanding the management portion
*have a good work relationship with co workers
*hardest part is when there is not team work/ team players
* the people, my patients
productive, busy environment with genuinely motivated people
Location Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 17, 2014
1. reviewed production and revenue statistics-shared findings with managers-coached - cited ares of jobs well done while discussing ways to correct areas of improvement
2. was mostly Capital One credit cards and how important making a brand is by giving great customer service
3. shared information quickly whether it good or bad-rewarded a job well done
4. we all worked well together - all willing to work together and share information and techniques
5. making sure the employees treated the customer with respect and dignity while being aggressive enough to meet the client's revenue and performance goals
6. Achieving client goals and being #1 on portfolios
Pros
the client promoted high dollar contests that kept the associates motivated
Cons
multiple portfolios that demanded different philosophies
challenging place to work
Customer Service Representative -(Temp Assignment) (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 5, 2015
Busy call center. Management helpful , enjoyed most of the co workers. Hardest part was getting payment on old accounts
Management was not friendly
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 12, 2013
Management didn't care about employees needs.All they want you to do is work work work.If something come up with kids at school management didn't let you off if they was not feeling it that day.I had to make a choose my child health over my job.
Pros
great holiday pay
Cons
management is not understanding to employees home life
most of the time coworkers wored well with you
Certified Allied Health Instructor (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHMay 19, 2014
Learned alot of different jobs
It was very rewarding to know the different areas of work.
Pros
Drug Representatives bringing in lunches and gifts
Cons
coworkers taking advantage of breaks to go out and smoke, while leaving the ones that didn't in the office without breaks
Work Experience
order coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GaSeptember 13, 2014
Working for this company could be very hectic if you are not an organized person that knows the importance of prioritizing. Opportunities for advancement are few but the employees you work with can be very helpful resources.
This job was too physically demanding.
Processor (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAJanuary 7, 2015
Processed RMA’s of ballasts, Sorted by product, then by date code.
Recorded information to track defect trends in product.
Recycled ballasts.
Pros
Free holiday lunch.
Cons
Management was poor.
Rescue Mission
OUTREACH COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAMarch 23, 2015
This is not a job for everyone. I enjoyed working for the Rescue Mission. The rewards were more than financial. Although, the financial side of it was not very good.
Productive Workplace
Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAMarch 6, 2015
The work environment was fast paced, management provided the necessary skills and training, fun co-workers, and the ability to make as much money as I desired.