RMA Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Where fabulous happens
Administrative secretary (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXSeptember 16, 2017
I would still be working for RMA if i had not had to return home, it is a great company to work for there are 10 charter schools all over texas and every one is different in there own way
Pros
working with at risk kids
Cons
so little time to assist the kiddos
This was an Internship
Student Internship (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLMarch 2, 2017
It was a fast paced Cardiologist Office. I got to exprience hands on with EKGs, Heart Monitors, INRs etc. Charting, rooming patients and handling incoming calls as well as scheduling.
Pros
Working with Patients
Cons
Leaivng after my intership
this is stupid
Externship Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIFebruary 21, 2017
this was on my externship everyone was extremely nice and looked out for me. I had a lot of fun here and I wish that I could of stayed. I learned a lot too.
Pros
Learned alot, everyone was nice
Cons
externship
Best Company Ever!
Small Business Owner (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJanuary 2, 2017
This business was started from scratch on $50. In a short period of time the company helped 1000's of children in the Denver Colorado area become the best they could be. A very unique and fun job.
Pros
Great business with a lot of heart.
long term unsure
Warehouse Lead, Q-Edge Corporation/Foxconn (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 2, 2017
a company big on promises but short on follow through my expirences there may not be the same as everyone one else but it seems the complaints were universal, its a company with a very rocky future and unsure in the stabilty of its employees
not to many hours
Clinical Assistant/ Chaperone (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 12, 2016
i love working at RMA everybody is sweet and friendly, we all respected each other it was a good enviroment. The only thing is that they dont give manyhours and they pay every 2 weeks it wasnt helpfull formy pockets
Pros
salary
Cons
morning shift and pay every 2 weeks only part time
It is a very difficult place to work people and management
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kingsport, TNAugust 20, 2016
I have been working for this company for a little while and they keep telling me it is going to get better and it keeps getting worse. Nobody wants to do their job never the less help anyone else if needed. The management will not do anything to resolve the matter. It just keeps getting worse and people just do what they want and leave all the work for the employee that actually try to do their job.
Pros
Nice providers
Cons
Certain employees and management
Productive work place
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Broward County, FLFebruary 28, 2016
RMA is an stable company where I learned to help PCP's to have all the clinical info from member's Hospital stay
Hospital Daily Census provide the company with valuable info.
great relations with coworkers
Pros
stable place to work
Cons
Enjoyed expanding my knowledge in this ever growing field.
Travel to numerous sites to assist (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIFebruary 4, 2016
Every office is different so I can not explain a typical day at work. I can say that everyday that I worked I learned something new and that is one thing that I strive to do on a daily basis. Almost all of my coworkers were great to work with.I learned numerous aspects in the medical field with each place of employment. I would love to continue to expand my knowledge in the various fields in the health care system. I never really had any major problems with management or physicians. The hardest part so far has been implementing EMR, Meaningful Use, and PCMH. The most enjoyable has definitely been assisting with the patients and getting to meet so many great people along my journey of life.
high motiviated, productive, driven leader
Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Liberty, MONovember 13, 2015
I have been working as a MEdical Assitant for 8 years- very knowledgeable and highly motivted Walk in urgnt care facility very busy and fast paced
challenging place to work
Customer Service Representative -(Temp Assignment) (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 5, 2015
Busy call center. Management helpful , enjoyed most of the co workers. Hardest part was getting payment on old accounts
challenging and busy
Clerk, GE Security (Former Employee) –  MaineJuly 20, 2015
I loved working in Return Materials. The job gave me the opportunity to learn more computer skills, how to work with customer service, and some shipping and receiving.
Pros
very easy going atmosphere
Cons
not a high pay scale
Self paced work environment
Certified Medical Coder/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Margate, FloridaJune 14, 2015
I currently code for an MSO with an Internal Medicine Specialty. I audit medical records for Medicare Risk Adjustment conditions as well as HEDIS measurement requirements. I communicate daily with physicians to obtain the highest level of specificity when coding conditions. I also work with management to maintain medical record and documentation consistency. I have a team of seven other coders in which we work together to maintain compliance, validation and continued education. Even though our team works well together I do enjoy the ability to work at my own pace.
Pros
Access to numerous tools and websites for accurate coding
Cons
Lack of company wide training for coding purposes
Rma
Selling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Upstate Ohio/ Pitts PAMay 21, 2015
Sales driven. Greeting, establishing relationships with clients. Follow ups and bookings. Staying well organized, professional and following guidelines. Gift of make-up artistry. Listening to the customer and being able to select what the customer may like or need.
Pros
Being able to make a customer feel great about themselves
Cons
long hours on feet and long drives
summary
Clincal Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lutz,FlMay 12, 2015
* very busy, running on my feet
* everyday is a learning experience
*working well and understanding the management portion
*have a good work relationship with co workers
*hardest part is when there is not team work/ team players
* the people, my patients
Rescue Mission
OUTREACH COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAMarch 23, 2015
This is not a job for everyone. I enjoyed working for the Rescue Mission. The rewards were more than financial. Although, the financial side of it was not very good.
Productive Workplace
Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAMarch 6, 2015
The work environment was fast paced, management provided the necessary skills and training, fun co-workers, and the ability to make as much money as I desired.
they do not do as they tell you during the interview
RMA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAFebruary 8, 2015
I would not suggest this place to work to anyone I know, they made me promises during the interview and failed to follow through
This job was too physically demanding.
Processor (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAJanuary 7, 2015
Processed RMA’s of ballasts, Sorted by product, then by date code.
Recorded information to track defect trends in product.
Recycled ballasts.
Pros
Free holiday lunch.
Cons
Management was poor.
worked with many great people; great work experience, both administrative and clinical
Pre-Admission Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pompton Plains, NJNovember 12, 2014
extensive knowledge of medical terminology used; enhanced typing skills; able to work in each operating room; gained extensive experience in many fields.
Pros
co-workers; gained extensive experience, both administrative and clinical
Cons
loss of case volumen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RMA. Our community is ready to answer.