RMC Vanguard Employee Reviews

fun workplace, was able to work remotely
Senior Loan Officer/Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2015
Followed up on leads. originated and processed loans. established relationships with bank and lenders. administrative support. was able to work from home if needed. They eventually liquidated and sold
Good Company
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Good company to work for. Everyone was nice and the environment was good
Loan Originator with at-home work environment
Senior Banker (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 4, 2013
At this company, I typically worked from home to originate loans for mortgages for both purchases and refinance. I would have direct contact with clients in terms of how i could possibly help them with their dwelling(s).
The company staff was very nice and accomodating. There were some kinks that needed to be worked out with the behind the scenes staff but overall experience was acceptable.
Income was not predictable at all. Since the economy change, the company was adapting to these changes. In return, the source of income (calls, leads, etc.) were not plentiful enough to suppliment income for me to survive.
Although there were many changes coming, I definitely enjoyed working with clients. I enjoy talking to, working with and guiding people on how to help them.
Pros
Ability to balance personal life with work
Cons
Unreliable income, working from home
Overview
Senior Banker (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 18, 2013
Day includes taking incoming leads through lead managements system and working leads as they come in to touch base with client. If no contact on initial call, leave a descriptive voicemail prompting client to return call.

Management is usually good, but sometimes there is a lack of response or urgency which can be frustrating especially in the mortgage industry and what has happened the past few years in this industry.

Work from home office currently, minimal contact with co-workers

Hardest part of job is dealing with lack of experience with co-workers

Most enjoyable part of job is helping people purchase their first home
jean day is everyday
Appraisal Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 7, 2012
I learned alot about the ends and outs of the lender side of mortgage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RMC Vanguard. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2