RMC Employee Reviews

Caring individuals and enjoyable place to work
Coding Specialist/Consultant (Former Employee) –  OregonJuly 18, 2017
I enjoyed working with RMC. The colleagues and the managers were really nice and easy to get along with. There is good education through RMC. The hardest part of job was moving around clients.
Flexablity in hours
McDonalds Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Portage, INJune 2, 2017
Good first job. Alot of people think its Mcds how hard can it be? Well the job requires a lot amd the pay doesn't match to the work the want you to do. Ots easy to love up in mangement but once again they don't pay managers enough.
Pros
Free lumcges
Cons
Lack of team work
Great Company
Coder I (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCMay 25, 2017
I have always enjoyed working here. I started working here filing ER reports and have worked my way up to inpatient coder. They have worked well with me through the years when my children were born, their sickness and when my mother was diagnosed with cancer and needed me to help with her care. I believe that there is no room for growth for me.
Pros
Flexible hours, remote coding, great communication
Cons
Pay isnt great
Rewarding Work Ethic
Barback/Doorman (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMay 20, 2017
While earning my college education I was privileged to work for RMC, an alternative lifestyle bar that catered to a community in need of a safe haven. Working a bar can be very hectic, especially around the holidays. I learned to think quick on my feet in order to attend the patrons and other bar staff. The effort was tiresome yet awarding, as the owners and management were fair and generous towards those with a good work ethic.
good place to work, but a lot of travel time
Area Coach (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 1, 2017
typical day, driving 2-3 hours one way, staying in motels. I have learned how to build a team and maintain it. office personnel is great and I enjoyed the people I directed.
Pros
great benifits
Cons
never at my own home
Productive ; ; meeting people teaching kids one on one
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2017
I enjoyed working at the company being able to teach kids one on one learning different personalitys also dealing with more then one personality at one time learning different cultures it was a amazing
Awesome place to work
Manager/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXNovember 3, 2016
I loved my job at RMC but one can only work the bar life for so long. They are an amazing company with amazing people. The bar life can get hectic as well. Overall it was a great experience and taught me so much about life and growing up.
Pros
Awesome people
Cons
Go home smelling like liquor
Its was very good to work here because I learn a lot.
Cabinet installer and maintenance (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAOctober 22, 2016
I learn a lot at RMC for example drywall installing,painting,how to install tile,baseboard,and restoration and demolition.
The hardest part of the job was when we do demolition.
Pros
Most of the time free lynch
This job was very educational
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALOctober 21, 2016
The hardest part of this job I would say would have to have been the patients. Many patients do not enjoy having their blood drawn every few hours. They would cuss, spit, kick, and hit us.
Great group of people to work with.
Sr. Consultant/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  KansasAugust 9, 2016
The RMC Group is a National Large Loss Consulting Company serving General Adjusters. Travel is road warrior style so a young or single person would be a great fit. The company as a whole is led by the best boss you could hope for as well as the team you work with. Professional and relaxed balance makes for a great place to work.
It was more employee centered company. Work was fun
Automation Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 15, 2016
Working with RMC was very fun filled worked environment. WE have a friendly approach from the management
Enjoyable
Medical biller/coder, follow up, Posted payments (Former Employee) –  Park Ridge, ILJuly 12, 2016
Each day was different. We billed for the Trauma Center at Lutheran General Hospital. I learned all about HICVA's and medical coding as well as follow up. We were later given Senior Passport. This was a huge learning experience. The atmosphere was fantastic.
Pros
Great people tp work with
Cons
Pay as well as health care
Great Opportunities
Independent Event Management Contractor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 6, 2016
Great opportunities to work with Fortune 500 companies and quality vendors.
Full-time staff is helpful, respectful and creates a quality team atmosphere.
ESL tutor
Linguistics Tutor (Current Employee) –  US / InternationalApril 28, 2016
I saw people who needed help and the ESL classes weren't helping them to understand on an individual level.. My classes are not to be taken for anything other than what they are meant to be, assistance, and to build confidence that each client needs to understand, read, write, and speak English clearly. I take honor in knowing that the techniques I use are easy and basic, and made special for my client needs.
One of the Best oilfield service companies
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 16, 2016
great company to work for with looks or room for growth and improvement. When oil prices are good the work and experience is great in the field of RMC
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Very Demanding
RMC is a committed, stable agency.
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIMarch 17, 2016
RMC is an agency committed to their contractual consultants as well as servicing their clients. They work hard to provide balance and equity. Their representatives reach out on a routine and sincere basis.
Constant work in an fun upbeat enviornment
Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 1, 2015
Fun upbeat very fast passed environment that allowed employees to become part of a team and a family. Allows employees to cross train in other areas and learn new things on the job.
Great employer, Learned a lot , great enviorment
Commercial Project Manager (Former Employee) –  gulf coastJanuary 22, 2015
My Day generally Started around 5;30 to 6;00 am . I would go to job trailer and input my information from the day before . After , that was completed I would have a daily meeting on the schedule and safety meeting with subs and co-workers . I would then proceed to walk the project as I would do thru out the day. weekly budget analyzed, I truly enjoyed my job and working with my co-workers.
Pros
lived on pensacolo beach in florida
Cons
no insurance
Something different every single day.
Staff Supervisor (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 1, 2014
I enjoy this company everyday I clock in for work. This event staff company I work for handles everything from crowd control to ticket taking for the major concerts/ venues throughout Virginia.
Prudoctive and fun work place
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 6, 2014
Great job
Low stress
Excellent team
Management was great
Work was easy
Pros
Low stress
Cons
24/7 coverage