RMG Networks

RMG Networks Employer Reviews

Contractor with ending contract.
System Administrator\Contractor (Current Employee), Addison, TXJune 4, 2014
No issues with the position held here.
The company is having some financial issues due to a stock plummet from $15 to $0.99. This has created issues for the company. In an attempt to save money, they are ending contract employees tenure.
Great co-workers, company in a growth period
Marketing Contractor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 22, 2014
Pros: excellent co-workers.
Cons: lots of transition in the past year with re-orgs, etc.
The people here are sharp and motivated. The company has a big heart and still has vestiges of the culture of a small company - but it is growing and potentially on the cusp of something big. Highly recommend.
Fast Paced, Busy, Demanding work environment with intelligent hard working colleagues.
Sales / Marketing Planner (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 30, 2013
Pros: week off after christmas, bonuses.
Typical Day
- Sort through emails of sales team requests - allocate to my team members what needed to be done in what time frame, reach out to sales team as to manage expectations. Work projects (client research, customized decks, pull research data to include in one sheets for presentations) that were needed by sales team, management, & operations. – more... Manage our internal inventory system, pull reports, match dollars up to deals. Provide sales with contracts, review terms & conditions. While adhering to any and all requests and questions coming in through out the day from sales team. Request post analysis numbers from airline partners to show trending of all active deals for the clients. Update & maintain company's internal website with all new materials so sales team had most up to date accurate information.
Learned
- I learned all the aspects of DOOH Advertising, management skills. Broadened my knowledge on delivering, trending, billing issues, and legal verbiage for contracts. Learned all new inventory system while also making advances in updating the system. I learned a great deal of info as this was much different from my previous position in cable sales.
- Very open, intelligent team. My direct manager was brilliant with the task of his position and very helpful with us in guiding his team to get the best job done.
Co-Workers
- Young, well educated great team members. My team was helpful and we all worked very well together whenever something came down through the pipeline we would openly communicate who would be able to take the task or request on and always had an idea of timing as well as delivery.
Hardest Part
- Constant changes being put in place by the airline partners. Trying to best communicate with sales what we could actually provide and had capabilities to do. Working with sales team when airlines would close lounges (very often) as to best not upset the client and maintain the same dollar amounts on deals.
Most Enjoyable
- Loved making creative decks and pulling info for the sales team / management as well as getting their requests out to them well before their requested deadlines. Seeing them being impressed with our work and it be truly appreciated was most rewarding. My co workers were fun, respectful, helpful and made working with them most enjoyable. – less

About RMG Networks

RMG Networks is the global leader in intelligent visual communications solutions, providing digital signage media solutions, hardware, – Read more