RMS Employee Reviews in United States

productive
Analyst Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAApril 11, 2016
Worked with a lot of different companies such T-mobile, Verizon and Sprint. Worked alot on phones and emailng customers.
Having Fun driving over mountain passes,
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Around ColoradoMarch 31, 2016
Will drive over mountain passes hauling equipment to different job sites. Will unload and set up for work needed, co-workers where easy to get along with.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Cold weather
great
T&I adminstration (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 23, 2016
loved my job and the management. I wish I could have moved with them to Charlotte. Co workers are great and my boss was the best to work for
An ok place to work. It pays the bills
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 14, 2016
Management is ok. They don't give pay raises to often. Hours are good. Co workers are great though. Don't expect to get big raises after years of loyal employment.
Pros
Don't have management breathing down your back.
Cons
Doesn't pay too well even after 2 years. Small raises.
Flexible and versatile company where every day is different
Senior Client Relations Executive (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 5, 2016
RMS, Inc. is a smaller company that focuses on selling various incentive solutions to financial institutions. A typical day at work is different than the next. The client relations department focuses on running various reports towards the beginning of the week to monitor specific client programs. I've learned to be efficient, outgoing and a problem solver. Overall management is supportive of my needs to do whatever needs to be done to make my clients happy and pleased with the services the company provides. The hardest part of my job is trying to find enough time in the day to get everything I need to done. The most enjoyable part of my job is enjoying the client relationships I have and that I get to work with them everyday.
Pros
Regular lunch and learns and company events, ability to work from home if needed
Cons
401k doesn't match
Unjustifiable Chaos
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 25, 2015
You had to be there is all I can say... I love the associates but the management was marginal at best.
There was no training, no manual, no real leadership, and no training. The expectation was to high for the level of training given.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no true leadership.
The employees are pleasant and a joy to work with.
Senior Agent/Recovery Agent (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTDecember 10, 2015
The postions i had were very good for me because i like helping people. I was able to answer questions that were posed to me so that employees would be able to get their weekly benefit checks.
rms
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Walker, MIOctober 12, 2015
I always had a great time working at RMS, i learned that working as a team and having great communication skills in an office is very crucial to almost everyone's environment. great group of people to work with. he hardest part about my job at RMS was leaving. But the most enjoyable part was knowing that my work was appreciated as well as recognized.
Pros
great break schedule, and flexability
Cons
paid bi weekly, sometimes there was a lack of communication.
Fun environment
HR Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 23, 2015
I enjoyed working for RMS in the Tucson office. Although the work was challenging it was always a fun work environment with good people
Pros
Employee appreciation days
Cons
Company sold
Insurance Follow-up Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 13, 2015
I learned how to bill and do claims. Overall, the work was good and challenging. The people there were not as friendly not as helpful.
Hard working individual seeking part-time employment
Connector/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNAugust 4, 2015
I have 5 years of work experience in the Minneapolis area. Experience ranges from assembling medical parts to demolition and updating/up keeping rental properties. I am a very hard worker and a fast learner. I have good work ethic and a very dependable employee. I work well with co-workers and have always gotten along with management personnel. The most enjoyable part of work for me is being around other people and working with other team members.
Please consider using me to help your company!
Productive and fast paced work enviornment.
Warehouse General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILJuly 27, 2015
My typical work days include fast paced loading and unloading of various products. Loading pallets and the use of pallet jacks.
good co, good eq, good people to work with.
Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 17, 2015
Good co., good equipment. Having growing pains, good people..Work was not steady enough.good pay and benefits. They have a great safety program in force. Office personel will help you with any problems.
Productive and fun work place
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 12, 2015
Go into work fix breakfast, shower client, give their meds, clean house and send them off to work or school. I learned you get attach to the clients and they become someone very special in your heart. I also learned the right things to help take care of a senior or even a disable person. The most enjoyable part of my job was spending time with the clients daily and helping take care of them and making sure their treated with respect. The hardest part of the job was leaving the client at the end of each shift.
Pros
Pay for gas
Cons
Not enough time for break
making and recieving calls concerning delinquent insurace paymnts
Insurance Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMarch 19, 2015
made and received calls concerning delinquent insurance bills, collected payment over the phone via; check or credit card, follow up with customers when payment didn't go through
Pros
office setting
Cons
cold calling, transpertation
Rms/Iqor Not recomended
Agent/Teleworker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 28, 2015
Management has no respect nor the ability to guide. there are no advancement opportunities because you are rated on things that dont even pertain to your performance but you get dinged for it. if you have Pto they can just keep it. and kick you to the curb, even if you help them because they are always short handed.
Cons
management has no skills
It was just a job
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 31, 2014
It was just a paycheck. It helped pay the bills. I had no vacation, no health benefits.
very tough clientel
manager (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RINovember 14, 2014
the most enjoyable part was working directly with the clients and see how they progress
Pros
taking the folks out and seeing they smile
Cons
no breaks
This Company was sold to HTS
PRN Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 9, 2014
This company was very good, but unfortunately it was sold to HTS.
Merchandising Hourly
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYOctober 19, 2014
This was a challenging but oh so independent job.
I communicated frequently with my team members, but planograms and inventory was all up to me. I enjoyed speaking with managers about what needed to be done in the store. Co-workers were friendly, and very informative.
Pros
independence, fun co-workers, flexible schedules
Cons
low hours, doesn't really pay $10/hr