RMS

RMS Employer Reviews

AWESOME PEOPLE great stepping stone for IT
IT Coordinator/ Customer Service (Current Employee), NW Puget Sound RegionJuly 7, 2014
Pros: great management great team members awesome customers.
Cons: no benefits little chance for advancement
I travel to different Boeing Laptop Service Centers in the Puget Sound area. I stepped into this position by accident. I didn't have much "technical experience" but this company took me by the hand and taught me how to backup data, restore and install new Boeing required software.
The hardest part about this job is not knowing on a day to day basis – more... how long my day will be. Can work a full day to only 2 hours.
The Boeing employees and my Team Members are absolutely the best part of the job. You meet at least 4 new people a day. – less
Great Accounting experience
Owner, President (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJJune 2, 2014
Pros: office closed for lunch time
Cons: low salaries
Team work its the most important benefit for the company.
Managing a small business it is harder than managing a big company because all the responsibility remains in your shoulders.
Fu place to work
Cleaner (Former Employee), Apple Valley, MNFebruary 19, 2014
Nice people to work with. Got to travel to different places. Experienced new things.
worse place to work!!
IT (Former Employee), Newark, CAJanuary 29, 2014
bad management, bad HR, Bad executives and top level, favoritism and politics
to much
CSR (Former Employee), Pueblo, CODecember 30, 2013
They would only give those they liked raises my boss actually told me I wasn't getting a raise because I don't wear make up they cause problems they put you in positions and don't pay you what you should be getting paid
Productive Work Environement
Junior Agent (Former Employee), East Hartford, CTDecember 20, 2013
Pros: you can move up in the company
Cons: short breaks
At work I grab my headset and binder, get my computer on and ready to log on the Avaya software and other websites we go to in order to have access to personal accounts. I also take inbound and outbound calls to collect debt. I learned how to be able to speak with a customer in a calm tone during frustrating situations. The most enjoyable part of the – more... job is when you get people to cooperate and pay their debt. – less
Fun to work
Senior Application Specialist (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAOctober 26, 2013
I learned a lot to work with computers and systems , management is great I use to love my co workers and supervisor
Nice place to work.
CNC Machinist/CNC Machine Operator Set-Up (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 18, 2013
Pros: the inspection equipment.
Cons: the assignment ended.
The co workers were there for you to help with any set-ups or questions you had.
Fast pace and good work environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Pueblo, COAugust 19, 2013
I would take phone calls regarding peoples accounts for billing issues and/or collections. I learned how to utilize the system they used to assist customers with their needs. The management always had some kind of contest going on so the floor always had a goal to push towards. My co-workers were very considerate when it came to me learning new stuff – more... and were always helpful. Sometimes the call flow would be non stop so we would receive calls back to back for several hours at a time. The pay was really worth it and we always got bonuses based on our quality of work performance. – less
n/a
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Hellertown, PAAugust 9, 2013
Was not employed long enough to explore the full spectrum of the workplace
Great start up company
Evening Supervisor (Former Employee), Aurora, COJuly 27, 2013
Pros: small organization with great vision
Cons: hours difficult to balance home and work
RMS was a new upcoming start up company taking on the top competitors such as Iron Mountain in the Records Storage Management business. RMS was a great place to work but lacked strong management to be the success they could have been.
great place not for slackers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJuly 15, 2013
Pros: divers
Cons: micromanaging
it wasnt a bad place to work just stay on upper managements good side and you should go far
great company
Picker/Packer forklift operator (Former Employee), laporte,txJuly 15, 2013
great company to work just to far of a workplace i had to relocate
It was alright at first when they first came there.
Loader/Unloader/forklift driver/clamp driver (Former Employee), SCJune 13, 2013
Pros: safety lunch every month if there is no injuries. time schedule.
Cons: management
I think alot of things changed that should not have changed when they came there. They hired some management that alot of people feel was not the right person for the job.
productive
cnc machinist (Former Employee), Coon Rapids, MNApril 25, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
working 3rd shift makes life difficult, other than that it's a good place to work, good management and jobs are not easy, i mean parts are very complicated, this makes fun place to work.
Bad management/pay/lack of help
Forklift Operator/Warehouse / Bear trap (Former Employee), Ardmore, OKApril 6, 2013
Pros: no layoffs. hours are there.
Cons: lack of advancement/pay. short staffed all the time. innacurate time sheets.
Fast paced environment but lacks the help needed. 3 times the work on each guy. Small pay for work expected. Pay raises shady.
advancement is near impossible
CNC Swiss Machinist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 14, 2013
Steady work with very few lay-offs. Poor upper management but hourly workers are highly skilled.

Ameliarecruiter – March 30, 2013

This RMS is a natural catastrophe modeling company. We only have a few hourly employees.

Collection
Application Specialist (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJanuary 16, 2013
I had to call people about owe money on past due invoice. I had a lot of people that yelled me about calling them.

Ameliarecruiter – March 30, 2013

Risk Management Solutions does not have an office in PA.

Great company to work for, especially in a war zone.
Bagram Base Architect (Former Employee), AfghanistanOctober 5, 2012
Pros: contributed support to operation enduring freedom.
Cons: working in a war zone.
I worked 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. This was a great job.
I learned how to work effectively with our military clients. Each day presented new challenges and opportunities to support Operation Enduring Freedom.

Ameliarecruiter – March 30, 2013

As much as we would like to receive this great complement. Risk Management Solutions doesn't have any military clients

productive and calm workplace
Application Specialist (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAOctober 2, 2012
Pros: your own space
A typical day at work was walking in, getting situated, punching in and starting a time-sheet which told us what needed to be done.
Their was always something new to learn everyday.
The management their was very understanding, outgoing and great.
Most of the co-workers their were very dedicated and helpful.
The hardest part of the job was if i found – more... a duplicate of the data entry and had to go back to re-change it.
The most enjoyable part of the job was reaching my goals to get them done. – less

1 2 3