RMS Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work too many people with don't care attitudes
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COAugust 9, 2017
Typical day at work was answering telephone calls and assist customers. I learned alot about phone service. The management was terrible and unorganized and the hardest part of the job was going in. The most enjoyable part was when it was time to go home. The moral at the office was horrible
Pros
Worked days
Cons
short or no breaks no lunch room
boring
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAAugust 8, 2017
I used to work with the UPS account. It was repetitive work day after day and it got too boring for me. I also had some medical issues, that the bosses were not happy with and I almost got terminated because of my medical issues. I quit and got another job before that.
what I learned
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Anoka, MNJuly 26, 2017
Working at RMS I learn how to run and set up 5 Axis CNC Mill.
Learn how to deburr using microscope, and using different type of
measuring machine as Coordinate measuring machines, comparator,
optical comparator, CMM Coordinate Measuring Machine, and many other.
Pros
we can chat with each other while machine are running.
Cons
can't have food or drink on the table. There are counter for them behind the machine, about 30 feets away.
goods companies
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ALApril 3, 2017
Good companies, good managers, Good and bad parts about every job. I enjoy warehouse work and merchandising product which makes these good for in my field. If you like merchandising expect long hours and days. work sometime 6 days. Get up early and home late.
Pros
not enough for a lunch
Cons
short breaks
nights passed fast
threw tires/ operated forklift (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKMarch 28, 2017
i absolutely hated this job we threw tires for 8hrs straight and got 5 minute breaks after every load, and my superviors would start griping at you if you took any longer than a 5 minute break
Pros
at least its a job
Cons
only 5 min breaks
place
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 17, 2016
Sales was a great place and a fun environment to be in. Management will talk to you and treat you like an adult so if you have a weak constitution sales isnt for you.
A good field to work in always meeting new people.
HVAC Technician (Current Employee) –  Anniston, ALSeptember 26, 2016
The work day can be long some times . I have learned more on the job. the co workers are good, sometimes there isn't enough room to get to the job. meeting new people.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
having down days . and no insurance
24 hour team work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, SCApril 26, 2016
Great company with great employee's. Good team work. Very challenging having to serve Boeing 747 program. Had to maintain AS9002 cert at all times.
Pros
flex hours
Cons
turnover
productive
Analyst Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAApril 11, 2016
Worked with a lot of different companies such T-mobile, Verizon and Sprint. Worked alot on phones and emailng customers.
Having Fun driving over mountain passes,
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Around ColoradoMarch 31, 2016
Will drive over mountain passes hauling equipment to different job sites. Will unload and set up for work needed, co-workers where easy to get along with.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Cold weather
great
T&I adminstration (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 23, 2016
loved my job and the management. I wish I could have moved with them to Charlotte. Co workers are great and my boss was the best to work for
An ok place to work. It pays the bills
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 14, 2016
Management is ok. They don't give pay raises to often. Hours are good. Co workers are great though. Don't expect to get big raises after years of loyal employment.
Pros
Don't have management breathing down your back.
Cons
Doesn't pay too well even after 2 years. Small raises.
Flexible and versatile company where every day is different
Senior Client Relations Executive (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 5, 2016
RMS, Inc. is a smaller company that focuses on selling various incentive solutions to financial institutions. A typical day at work is different than the next. The client relations department focuses on running various reports towards the beginning of the week to monitor specific client programs. I've learned to be efficient, outgoing and a problem solver. Overall management is supportive of my needs to do whatever needs to be done to make my clients happy and pleased with the services the company provides. The hardest part of my job is trying to find enough time in the day to get everything I need to done. The most enjoyable part of my job is enjoying the client relationships I have and that I get to work with them everyday.
Pros
Regular lunch and learns and company events, ability to work from home if needed
Cons
401k doesn't match
Unjustifiable Chaos
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 25, 2015
You had to be there is all I can say... I love the associates but the management was marginal at best.
There was no training, no manual, no real leadership, and no training. The expectation was to high for the level of training given.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no true leadership.
The employees are pleasant and a joy to work with.
Senior Agent/Recovery Agent (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTDecember 10, 2015
The postions i had were very good for me because i like helping people. I was able to answer questions that were posed to me so that employees would be able to get their weekly benefit checks.
rms
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Walker, MIOctober 12, 2015
I always had a great time working at RMS, i learned that working as a team and having great communication skills in an office is very crucial to almost everyone's environment. great group of people to work with. he hardest part about my job at RMS was leaving. But the most enjoyable part was knowing that my work was appreciated as well as recognized.
Pros
great break schedule, and flexability
Cons
paid bi weekly, sometimes there was a lack of communication.
Fun environment
HR Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 23, 2015
I enjoyed working for RMS in the Tucson office. Although the work was challenging it was always a fun work environment with good people
Pros
Employee appreciation days
Cons
Company sold
Insurance Follow-up Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 13, 2015
I learned how to bill and do claims. Overall, the work was good and challenging. The people there were not as friendly not as helpful.
Hard working individual seeking part-time employment
Connector/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNAugust 4, 2015
I have 5 years of work experience in the Minneapolis area. Experience ranges from assembling medical parts to demolition and updating/up keeping rental properties. I am a very hard worker and a fast learner. I have good work ethic and a very dependable employee. I work well with co-workers and have always gotten along with management personnel. The most enjoyable part of work for me is being around other people and working with other team members.
Please consider using me to help your company!
Productive and fast paced work enviornment.
Warehouse General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILJuly 27, 2015
My typical work days include fast paced loading and unloading of various products. Loading pallets and the use of pallet jacks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RMS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9