RMS Employee Reviews

A good field to work in always meeting new people.
HVAC Technician (Current Employee) –  Anniston, ALSeptember 26, 2016
The work day can be long some times . I have learned more on the job. the co workers are good, sometimes there isn't enough room to get to the job. meeting new people.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
having down days . and no insurance
place
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 17, 2016
Sales was a great place and a fun environment to be in. Management will talk to you and treat you like an adult so if you have a weak constitution sales isnt for you.
Flexible and versatile company where every day is different
Senior Client Relations Executive (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 5, 2016
RMS, Inc. is a smaller company that focuses on selling various incentive solutions to financial institutions. A typical day at work is different than the next. The client relations department focuses on running various reports towards the beginning of the week to monitor specific client programs. I've learned to be efficient, outgoing and a problem solver. Overall management is supportive of my needs to do whatever needs to be done to make my clients happy and pleased with the services the company provides. The hardest part of my job is trying to find enough time in the day to get everything I need to done. The most enjoyable part of my job is enjoying the client relationships I have and that I get to work with them everyday.
Pros
Regular lunch and learns and company events, ability to work from home if needed
Cons
401k doesn't match
An ok place to work. It pays the bills
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 14, 2016
Management is ok. They don't give pay raises to often. Hours are good. Co workers are great though. Don't expect to get big raises after years of loyal employment.
Pros
Don't have management breathing down your back.
Cons
Doesn't pay too well even after 2 years. Small raises.
24 hour team work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, SCApril 26, 2016
Great company with great employee's. Good team work. Very challenging having to serve Boeing 747 program. Had to maintain AS9002 cert at all times.
Pros
flex hours
Cons
turnover
Having Fun driving over mountain passes,
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Around ColoradoMarch 31, 2016
Will drive over mountain passes hauling equipment to different job sites. Will unload and set up for work needed, co-workers where easy to get along with.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Cold weather
productive
Analyst Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAApril 11, 2016
Worked with a lot of different companies such T-mobile, Verizon and Sprint. Worked alot on phones and emailng customers.
Unjustifiable Chaos
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 25, 2015
You had to be there is all I can say... I love the associates but the management was marginal at best.
There was no training, no manual, no real leadership, and no training. The expectation was to high for the level of training given.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no true leadership.
great
T&I adminstration (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 23, 2016
loved my job and the management. I wish I could have moved with them to Charlotte. Co workers are great and my boss was the best to work for
rms
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Walker, MIOctober 12, 2015
I always had a great time working at RMS, i learned that working as a team and having great communication skills in an office is very crucial to almost everyone's environment. great group of people to work with. he hardest part about my job at RMS was leaving. But the most enjoyable part was knowing that my work was appreciated as well as recognized.
Pros
great break schedule, and flexability
Cons
paid bi weekly, sometimes there was a lack of communication.
The employees are pleasant and a joy to work with.
Senior Agent/Recovery Agent (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTDecember 10, 2015
The postions i had were very good for me because i like helping people. I was able to answer questions that were posed to me so that employees would be able to get their weekly benefit checks.
Hard working individual seeking part-time employment
Connector/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNAugust 4, 2015
I have 5 years of work experience in the Minneapolis area. Experience ranges from assembling medical parts to demolition and updating/up keeping rental properties. I am a very hard worker and a fast learner. I have good work ethic and a very dependable employee. I work well with co-workers and have always gotten along with management personnel. The most enjoyable part of work for me is being around other people and working with other team members.
Please consider using me to help your company!
Productive and fun work place
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 12, 2015
Go into work fix breakfast, shower client, give their meds, clean house and send them off to work or school. I learned you get attach to the clients and they become someone very special in your heart. I also learned the right things to help take care of a senior or even a disable person. The most enjoyable part of my job was spending time with the clients daily and helping take care of them and making sure their treated with respect. The hardest part of the job was leaving the client at the end of each shift.
Pros
Pay for gas
Cons
Not enough time for break
Fun environment
HR Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 23, 2015
I enjoyed working for RMS in the Tucson office. Although the work was challenging it was always a fun work environment with good people
Pros
Employee appreciation days
Cons
Company sold
Interesting job, great co-workers
Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAOctober 11, 2014
Made phone calls to request payment for invoices, also received phone calls from customers wishing to make payment - check by phone, credit card.
Management provided training, backed employees when customers became abusive, nasty.
Co-workers assisted one another when necessary.
Speaking with customers all over the country was very enjoyable.
Pros
managers who were always available to assist, back employees
Cons
customers becoming nasty, foul-mouthed, abusive
Rms/Iqor Not recomended
Agent/Teleworker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 28, 2015
Management has no respect nor the ability to guide. there are no advancement opportunities because you are rated on things that dont even pertain to your performance but you get dinged for it. if you have Pto they can just keep it. and kick you to the curb, even if you help them because they are always short handed.
Cons
Management has no Skills
AWESOME PEOPLE great stepping stone for IT
IT Coordinator/ Customer Service (Current Employee) –  NW Puget Sound RegionJuly 7, 2014
I travel to different Boeing Laptop Service Centers in the Puget Sound area. I stepped into this position by accident. I didn't have much "technical experience" but this company took me by the hand and taught me how to backup data, restore and install new Boeing required software.
The hardest part about this job is not knowing on a day to day basis how long my day will be. Can work a full day to only 2 hours.
The Boeing employees and my Team Members are absolutely the best part of the job. You meet at least 4 new people a day.
Pros
Great Management Great Team Members Awesome Customers.
Cons
No Benefits little chance for advancement
Productive Work Environement
Junior Agent (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTDecember 20, 2013
At work I grab my headset and binder, get my computer on and ready to log on the Avaya software and other websites we go to in order to have access to personal accounts. I also take inbound and outbound calls to collect debt. I learned how to be able to speak with a customer in a calm tone during frustrating situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get people to cooperate and pay their debt.
Pros
You can move up in the company
Cons
Short breaks
productive and calm workplace
Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAOctober 2, 2012
A typical day at work was walking in, getting situated, punching in and starting a time-sheet which told us what needed to be done.
Their was always something new to learn everyday.
The management their was very understanding, outgoing and great.
Most of the co-workers their were very dedicated and helpful.
The hardest part of the job was if i found a duplicate of the data entry and had to go back to re-change it.
The most enjoyable part of the job was reaching my goals to get them done.
Pros
your own space
Fast pace and good work environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COAugust 19, 2013
I would take phone calls regarding peoples accounts for billing issues and/or collections. I learned how to utilize the system they used to assist customers with their needs. The management always had some kind of contest going on so the floor always had a goal to push towards. My co-workers were very considerate when it came to me learning new stuff and were always helpful. Sometimes the call flow would be non stop so we would receive calls back to back for several hours at a time. The pay was really worth it and we always got bonuses based on our quality of work performance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RMS. Our community is ready to answer.