RMSI

RMSI Employer Reviews

it is what it is and thats nothing
night resets (Former Employee), fresno caMarch 25, 2013
Pros: pay was alright alone with mileage
Cons: must be kissy kissy with team lead for hours
work for company doing grocery resets came into company with more than five years exp.
I noticed if you were not kissy kissy with team lead you woulnd not get many hours it was certain people he liked the ones that got all the hours.
I would be on schedule to go out of town and at last minute taken off schedule. would be in middle of a set and if team – more... lead see we wouldn't be there 8 hours he would pull off people and let his buddies stay to get hours...
I don't brown nose so I really felt like an outsider...
its good for high school kids or somebody that brown noses.
they had it all set up with your mileage so that was no problem.
when trying to get to your .d.m.he would never respond.
some co-workers were nice but most were very snobby won't help out with questions. – less
Great for just out of high school but not a career choice.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Glen Burnie, MDMarch 7, 2013
The job has its ups and downs, very flexible with schedule, weekends off and i work at my own pace. Downs are the hours, it varies depending on what projects are set out. Some weeks are about 40 where other weeks are barley 20.
Excellent company and fine managers
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Livermore, CADecember 17, 2012
.Ecellent company. The people were excellent to work for.Somewhat seasonal type of work though
Fun and productive fast paced team working enorinment
Night Merchandiser (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 4, 2012
Enjoyed working for supervisor and with team, never had a hard time cause everyone was there to get thing done in timely and cleanly matter
fair
Merchandise Manager (Current Employee), Antioch, CADecember 3, 2012
Pros: work is easy its what i have done for years
Cons: block out days no work
they are fair easy too work for pleanty of work / yet sometimes not so much work
Good work environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Willamett valleyNovember 27, 2012
A good place to work if you only need part time work. It allows you to move around a lot.
NO ROOM FOR GROWTH
Merchandiser (Current Employee), COSTA MESAOctober 1, 2012
I DO GROCERY RESETS THAT IS ALL THAT WE DO, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR GROWTH.
Easy but very detailed oriented work
Retail Merchandiser / Backup Team Leader (Current Employee), VAJuly 12, 2012
Pros: overnight
Cons: benefits sucks
Easy but very detailed oriented work. I learned that even though you go by schematic systems the store set might not be the same as the store mapping. Management need better training skills for themselves and employees. The hardest part is when you have to drill or cut shelves for a reset. The enjoyable part is when there is a small set and everything – more... goes smooth. – less

January 28, 2013

every job has challenges at one point or another. I have worked at this company for 6 yrs in april. I must say only people who can't read or move at a normal pace don't last very long. It is challenging and that's what makes the job fun and manangment is amazing. i have met only a few poor bosses. This is by far one of the best jobs i've. had. i have also worked for a good number of places. I know what i'm talking about.

Restock shelves
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Hyattsville, MDJune 11, 2012
This company was unprofessional. The wages were horrible. The managers were rude and unconscious to employees emergencies. he worst job I have ever had, by far.

July 9, 2012

It was the worst employer...management is totally indifferent to employee well being

Can be good for students
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Eugene, ORApril 30, 2012
Pros: decent pay and benifits
Cons: unstable unreliable work, lack of hours, you pay way too much for your insurance
This job can be great for students, you work on 5-9 week cycles, but for someone who needs something more substantial, better look else where. I had worked one day one week then 3 the next, then 2 the next then 4 the next then 2 weeks of 1 day a week then 3 weeks of nothing and then 2 weeks of just one day each then another 2 weeks of nothing, and I – more... wont know what my schedule will look like after the last 2 weeks until the week that the new cycle starts. I may work that the Im told my schedule, I may not work for weeks again, I dont know until it comes. – less