Ro Health Employee Reviews

School work
LVN (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CASeptember 1, 2017
The company is pretty good. It is an enjoyable job working with kids but the hours are not guaranteed, over summer break is the worst. I worked maybe 3 times over the 2 month break. Management doesn't always communicate the best with each other so confusion with nurses happens and that can be very annoying when you travel far for a case.
Awesome place to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 6, 2017
They are an awesome group at Ro Health. So helpful and so available. They do a great job communicating with you and are there to help you fulfill your job assignment.
Excellent
Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 19, 2017
Unique combination of professional, warm and caring. Genuinely enjoyed working for and with everyone at Ro Health. None of the bureaucracy of large agencies.
A Healthy Staffing Company
School Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 13, 2016
As a company, Ro Health feels very comfortable to work with because of their good communication with the employees and their willingness to help you in any way they can. The atmosphere of the company is great and very professional.

As for the job, it was an enjoyable experience to care for the kids at their school along with teachers. There are a variety of cases and procedures that you would be able to do depending on the kids you are assigned to. If you want to be a school nurse for a long time and really have the passion to care for the kids, this company would be great to set you in the right schools. But remember as a school nurse your scope of nursing practice is limited to the cases and not all of your nursing skills will used continuously.
Professional work rapport and communication
School Nurse for Special Needs Students (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAMarch 9, 2016
The company was professional and maintained consistent communication with employees.

Going to work was most enjoyable as I would work with creatively talented Teachers and Teacher's aids. Of course the highlight of going to work were the vibrant and unique personalities of each student. I learned more about patience, encouragement, and teamwork to achieve a smooth work day/work week. Overall the tasks never seemed to be "duties" and were more like second nature as each day was pleasant spending time with specially impaired students and an ongoing learning experience of their mix of disabilities and cognitive disorders.
Great staff
LVN (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 26, 2016
When ever I had a question, they answered me quickly, if they were not sure they would find out and let me know.
Always called me back quickly or emailed me.
Excellent staffing company to work with
RN (Current Employee) –  Chowchilla, CAJanuary 8, 2016
I'm a RN and have been working with Ro Health since 9/2015 and they are an excellent staffing company to work with. They are very helpful no matter the time of day, the day of the week or the question being asked. One of the things that I like the most is they truly take your best interest to heart.
Pros
Great organization
Ro Health is full of motivated and caring people
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CADecember 31, 2015
At Ro Health, we are determined to provide the best healthcare possible for our patients. We spend each day looking for qualified nurses that will be great providers. I have learned a ton about time management, and how to use every minute of every day to be productive. I work in a great environment, and am surrounded by co-workers who are motivated to ensure our providers are prepared with everything they need to provide great healthcare. The hardest part of the job is making sure I am using my time to be as productive as possible. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have the ability to hire a provider that can make a difference in someone's life.
Pros
Work Environment, Benefits, Leadership
Great vision, happy staff and great company culture!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 30, 2015
Unlike a lot of staffing companies out there, Ro Health does things the right way. Every company faces opportunities every day to cut corners, but Ro Health consistently preaches doing things the right way. They put their people first and do what's fair.

Compensation is extremely fair and the benefits can't be beat. The leaders in the company pushed to get a great plan that includes a Zero Deductible Healthcare Plan, as well as great Vision and Dental Plans. Unlike a lot of staffing agencies, the same plans are available to both in office staff and contractors! The staffing industry is a grind, but working in a supportive environment that offers limitless opportunity for advancement makes it rewarding and a ton of fun!
Pros
Available and Hardworking Staff
Cons
Limited to West Coast (for now)
Fast Paced, Fun, and Hard Working Workplace
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 30, 2015
I have been working at Ro Health for about 5 months and I have had nothing but great experiences with them. I've loved joining a team of motivated, passionate, and hard working individuals. Great place to work!
Great Company that takes great care of its employees!
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 11, 2015
There are so many healthcare staffing companies out there touting the same message: "Great pay, great benefits, great..."

Ro Health believes in taking great care of it's providers so they can focus on delivering exceptional patient care. They put it on their website, they tell you it, and they back it up.

Ro Health puts its money where its mouth is. They offer a Regence zero-deductible health plan with vision, an enhanced dental plan, and a Vanguard 401(k) with a 4% company match.

They offer support and are always available and happy to help with questions you have. There are also a lot of times where they might not have an answer on the spot, but when they don't, they tell you they are going to look into it, and they follow up with the information you need.
Pros
Best Benefits available
Cons
Small Company.
Start up going strong with a great atmosphere
HR (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WaJune 5, 2015
I just started working for this company this year and it is my first corporate job. I was really nervous when I first started, feeling completely out of my comfort zone. That nervousness was quickly replaced by excitement and eagerness to learn and grow with the company. There is a great support system at Ro Health and I never feel that I am in it alone. Though we are a smaller company right now, there is a great work culture that is emerging and it makes coming to work easier than in my past work experiences. There are high expectations set for each employee but you have all the support you may need to meet those expectations. Being a start up, there is a lot of learn as you go and independent development that takes place. You have to be comfortable not always knowing what to do and take the initiative to figure it out. Overall, I thoroughly enjoy working at Ro Health and feel lucky to have joined the team.
Pros
Great atmosphere, great support system, opportunities to advance
Cons
Having to expect the unexpected, unpredictable
Small company feel with big company goals!
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 28, 2015
Ro Health has a great working atmosphere and really cares about their employees. There is never a dull day in the office. Ro Health gives great customer service to their providers and their clients creating unique and long lasting relationships. Ro Health offers the best benefits you can find, including a gold plan with zero deductible. You can count on Ro Health to be there for you no matter what time of the day or day of the week it is. They are a great team to be a part of.
Great team with high aspirations
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 28, 2015
Great group of individuals. Everyone has high aspirations to help make Ro Health the next billion dollar company. The management team here is great and keep the office free flowing and entertaining while also maintaining a professional hard-working atmosphere. The only downside is that Ro Health expects a lot out of its individuals, but that is only because they want their employees to be the best they possibly can. Would highly recommend this company.
Pros
Advancement, Great pay and benefits, Customer service
Cons
Sky-High expectations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ro Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8