PINNACLE IS HIRING FREIGHT HANDLERS IN OUR SEATTLE, WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Pinnacle Workforce Logistics, a dynamic, international third party logistics company is looking for team players to support our operation inside the boundaries of our distribution centers. We provide a variety of specialized services to our clients, focused on gaining efficiency and improving productivity. We maintain a competitive edge by having a pro associate culture, which is maintained by smartly managing our greatest and most valuable resource; our people.
We are not an agency. All positions are regular, direct hire.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, APPLY ONLINE @ www.PinnacleWL.com/Careers
- Entry Level – Will Train
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Incentive Based Pay – up to $16/hr
- Full-Time & Part-Time Positions Available
- Benefits available after 90 days
- 401(k) available after 6 months
- Load/Unload and break down freight onto good wood pallets, at a pace that meets or exceeds productivity goals and standards
- Sort and organize freight by PO# and SKU#
- May be required to break down freight to Ti-Hi form
- May include operating various types of material handling equipment
- May include sorting, repacking and labeling, pallet repair, and other duties
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Maintain proper safety procedures and operations
- Previous warehouse experience a plus
- Previous experience operating a forklift / warehouse material handling equipment a plus
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment – continuously lifting and moving up to 75lbs
- The ability to meet fast-paced productivity goals and standards
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Must be available to work overtime, including weekends and holidays, without advanced notice
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Timely and regular attendance
We are an at-will employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We participate in the federal E-Verify program.