ROADLINK Employee Reviews

Productive and friendly atmosphere
(Transus) Equipment Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 24, 2017
No job security, the transportation industry as a whole is great, but sometimes the industry can be brutal to people. Working in right to work state is good, but it has its downfalls as well. Such as no real protection from being let go from a job.
Worked with a great group of coworkers
A/R Account Analyst/Transportation Intermodal (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAApril 9, 2017
Loved doing collections at this company. although there were issues with management and unfair practices, this company is no longer in business, needless to say. Many people filed complaints regarding Management and where ignored!
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Unfair practices
Shipping and Receiving Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Chehalis, WADecember 1, 2016
Lots of room for advancement, upper management was easy to speak with. HR was always very helpful on any questions me or any of my employees had. Enjoyed my time there.
Fun place
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, INOctober 28, 2016
Great place to work fun environment everything ran smoothly systems work great great team work great place to learn team work building. Pay is decent great management
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
New managment
productive workplace
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 18, 2016
been to four different warehouses and got some good experience with them just enough to get me another job. do take in people with no experience.
Busy workplace
Stackdown Worker (Former Employee) –  Chehalis, WAFebruary 5, 2016
We came in every work day to either be sent home or assigned random unpredictable hours ranging 0-12 hours a day. The management was fine but social. coworkers were fine but came and went often. the hardest part was when the seasonal hours were too frequent. the most joy was a job well done.
Cons
Highly random hours
Productive and great team
Dispatch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CAFebruary 2, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was teaching others and watching them become stronger in the positions that they held. I was excited to be with a company who noticed all the hard work and efforts that went into the job and offered promotions for those who wanted to advance.
Pros
Very good healthcare and 401K match
Cons
Moved several times in a short period of time.
Hard Labor
Case Picker/ Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pooler, GANovember 6, 2015
Heavy lifting, poor management, very long hours, sometimes weekends. If you need the overtime, this might be the place for you
Pros
Good pay
Cons
long hours, hard labor
unloading trucks
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 8, 2015
i did not like this position they were really unorganized and they had no sense of communication. i would not recommend this job. they pay per truck that you unload not by the hour. and its not a lot unless your superman.
awesome
Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, TXOctober 6, 2015
Supervisor treated you well. There was no difficult areas to work at co-workers got along with each other. Enjoyed helping the customers.

Want to know more about ROADLINK?

Ask a question
roadlink
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2015
Great work place with supportive management and great empolyes. the work place started to get hacked once a really great leader left, people started doing there on thing such as, not working walking around
productive
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Elwood, ILAugust 3, 2015
I enjoy working here, good people good bosses. i worked very well with all my co workers. The work place was a good one we all helped each other.
Steady Job and Fast Paced Atmosphere
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHJune 26, 2015
Dealt with a diverse group of coworkers and truck drivers on a daily basis. Also played liaison between my staff and the Kroger warehouse staff. Also handled the money management and paperwork on a daily basis and the days were pretty fast paced. Staff and others were pretty friendly and easy going people with the occasional angered truck driver which was normal in this type of atmosphere. I enjoyed being the clerk for this company. The CEO had changed and unnecessary budget cuts to our location forced me to be laid off after 1 year of service.
Pros
Clerical experience, Fast paced atmosphere
Cons
Sometimes, unfriendly encounters with people, Laid off
Ok place to work.
Department Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Alachua, FLMay 27, 2015
My review would be an ok place to work. My day would be me supervising two departments and loading and unloading trucks. And billing and customer service.
not bad
payroll /billing clerk (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTMay 21, 2015
not a bad place ,closed our office due to company cutbacks, it was a fair place to work and it was a shame they ended our office
Pros
nice place
Cons
strict
packaging
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  boilingbrook ILApril 8, 2015
My day consisted of picking and packing andusing arf scanner gun. I have learned where different sections of the warehouse was for different products.
Pros
Breaks and lunches
Cons
The travel and the pay
Steady work
Unloader/Selector/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Strinestown, PAFebruary 15, 2015
It was an ok job to work for. Had a set schedule for the most part and easy work. Trained employees and helped select orders for Unfi.
Friendly place to work
lumper (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CADecember 22, 2014
I arrive clock in go get a single pallet jack come back to the dock and wait for instruction from my supervisor Jesus Acevedo to see in which trucks we unload first.
Pros
give you drinks
Cons
Not a good place to work for me
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  North Augusta, SCOctober 25, 2014
the company had a lot of information that they did not want to share and asking for a day off wasn't easy
Pros
none to me
Cons
Fast paced environment with a little bit of fun
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Chehalis, WAOctober 24, 2014
I absolutely loved this job and loved how much I learned about working well with others. The management was incredible and always made sure everyone was taken care of. The hardest part of the job was when it got close to the holiday's and we had to work 6 12's.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ROADLINK. Our community is ready to answer.