Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable work day
TEMP JOB (Former Employee) – Romeoville, IL – November 20, 2014
• Responsible to make daily calls and emails to clients who had past due accounts and ensure the company is paid in a timely manner
• Scanning invoices into emails at the clients request as well as any further information needed
• Responsible to take care of payment and process payment
• Software needed to take care of daily tasks was Navision, viewpoint, Microsoft office, Microsoft excel
• Responsible to take over reception duties when lunch break started and an hour at the end of the day which included switchboard calls, receiving and sending out fax, answering any questions that customers who called had and direct them to the appropriate person
• Responsible for any requests that was asked as far as faxing, emailing, calls, etc. as a personal assistant to everyone in the building.