Robert Bosch

Robert Bosch Employee Reviews

Productive and great place to work
Manager - Hardware Development (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJune 10, 2015
Innovation and technology are always on display at Bosch. Very secure company with solid benefits and pay. Job content is always very interesting and opportunities for advancement are always to be found.
Fun and productive place to work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), N Charleston, SCMay 28, 2015
Pros: Good work enviroment
Cons: somtimes really long work hours
Its just an all around good place to work. I would love to go back and become a full time employee. They have great hours and its always nice having a place to go eat on campus vs having to leave to get lunch or dinner.
Great
CNC Machinist Labor Grade 6 (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCMay 8, 2015
My day at work consist of assisting my co-workers in accomplishing our team goal of continuous productive in the most efficient way possible.
Hr is mean
Setup Mechanic (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Pay is good
Cons: Medical is terrible cost too much $2500 deductible work 7 days a week
Doesn't like to promote from within. Spends to much time training people who are already trained. Easier to be promoted to skilled jobs from Bi Lo than from the assembly line
Christmas fun
Assembler Line Lead (Former Employee), Watseka, ILMarch 2, 2015
Pros: food
I learned to build laser from scratch. Then was able to teach the other employees how build the lasers. The saddest part of the job was when they moved our plant overseas.
a good place to work.
2nd Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), west Memphis Ark. 72301February 6, 2015
A good place to work, they care about their employees, the reason I am leaving is no room to grow. The management group is fair and consistant
very busy environment
Senior Program / Project Manager (Former Employee), Broadview ILJanuary 1, 2015
not a great work life / home life ration. very stressful environment and not a lot of opportunity
Wonderful environment
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), Anderson, SCNovember 5, 2014
Pros: hours, environment, management
I worked for here for 2 years, My contract ended and I would love to go back.
warehouse
Packer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2014
pack alternators, starters on a production floor

half to be able to do heavy lifting

nice and quiet
Not a pleasant place to work
anonymous (Current Employee), Broadview, ILAugust 10, 2014
Most people seem to be unhappy here. Pay is low. Most of the managers here are on assignments. No stable, continuous management.
Working at Robert Bosch Company
Fuel Pump Operator (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMay 28, 2014
Pros: good management, co-workers who love their job, breaks to sit down
Cons: short breaks, lockers too far from work stations.
A typical day at work, I arrived fifteen minutes early to help set up work stations for myself and temporary employees. I worked in cleaning room area and outside the cleaning room as both LG 5 and LG6 fuel pump operator. I helped train new employees how to run multiple machines daily. I was favored among all co-workers both at work and outside of work. The hardest part of the job was standing on concrete surface twelve hour days but that is park of the job. The most enjoyable part of my job was working as a team player, having my input heard at meetings, and getting quality products to customers on time.
productive and cool place to work
Application Developer (Former Employee), new jerseyMay 5, 2014
gives time to complete the task.
cool place for work
food is always good in bosch.
Great Company
Material Handler Specialist (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches and breaks
Great company to work for, one of the largest industries in Charleston, sc.
Good work environment.
Calibration Technician (Current Employee), N Charleston, SCJanuary 22, 2014
Work is fun and not stressful and the co-workers are dependable.
Productive workplace
Fuel Pump Operator (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 7, 2014
A typical day of work at Robert Bosch manufacturing plant consisted of standing, bending, reaching, and lifting heavy fuel pumps consistently during twelve hour shifts. Computer codes were used to encode information about each fuel pump at several different stations before each pump is tested for fuel leaks. I worked with a diverse group of people who formed a close bond to make sure products where getting done correctly and in a timely manner. The most difficult part of the job were a few times when one of the machines stopped working for short period of time. During down time I would clean my work station. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing a customer was buying something you helped create.
Productive and fun working place with foosball table
Software Developer Intern (Current Employee), Palo Alto, USADecember 16, 2013
work life is much productive and good multicultural environment.
great envirment
Assembler, production (Current Employee), north charleston, scDecember 6, 2013
my night at work strarted at 9p.m. i came in put my work coat on and said goodmorning to my co-workers. when i got to my work station for the night to relieve the other worker he or she told me if there if was any problems they were having and what to look for when inspecting the parts. what i learn at this jobs how be very tedious and repetitious inspection. The management there was very informative and a day to day basis to make sure you knew what to look for with the parts. My co-workers was very social when it came to everybody being on the same page. The hardest part was the extensive overtime every week but it was worth it.
Great place to work.
MACHINE OPERATOR, MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee), Charleston SC.November 23, 2013
Everyday was a new learning experience. I've learned the right procedures how to function with many machines. Following orders to the set standers of the company. Management is great group of people and my co-workers easy group of people to work with. No hard part to the job at task. The most enjoyable was learning the materials and function of the job.
Great learning experience
Intern (Former Employee), Bridgman, MINovember 12, 2013
it was an internship and learned a lot and met some great people. was able to input my own ideas and felt I was part of the team
continuosly improving the way work gets done
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Charleston, SC.October 29, 2013
Pros: safe working environment
employees ideas are encouraged, safety and quality are the main goals

1 2 3

About Robert Bosch

Bosch designs and produces precision automotive components and systems sold to vehicle and powertrain manufacturers worldwide. – Read more

Robert Bosch Salaries