Robert Bosch

Robert Bosch Employer Reviews

High Tempo
Executive Engineer, Procurement (Former Employee), Penang, MalaysiaApril 6, 2014
As a normal production environment, the operation of the production line is the utmost important task for everyday.
Great Company
Material Handler Specialist (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches and breaks
Great company to work for, one of the largest industries in Charleston, sc.
Good work environment.
Calibration Technician (Current Employee), N Charleston, SCJanuary 22, 2014
Work is fun and not stressful and the co-workers are dependable.
Productive workplace
Fuel Pump Operator (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 7, 2014
A typical day of work at Robert Bosch manufacturing plant consisted of standing, bending, reaching, and lifting heavy fuel pumps consistently during twelve hour shifts. Computer codes were used to encode information about each fuel pump at several different stations before each pump is tested for fuel leaks. I worked with a diverse group of people who – more... formed a close bond to make sure products where getting done correctly and in a timely manner. The most difficult part of the job were a few times when one of the machines stopped working for short period of time. During down time I would clean my work station. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing a customer was buying something you helped create. – less
Productive and fun working place with foosball table
Software Developer Intern (Current Employee), Palo Alto, USADecember 16, 2013
work life is much productive and good multicultural environment.
great envirment
Assembler, production (Current Employee), north charleston, scDecember 6, 2013
my night at work strarted at 9p.m. i came in put my work coat on and said goodmorning to my co-workers. when i got to my work station for the night to relieve the other worker he or she told me if there if was any problems they were having and what to look for when inspecting the parts. what i learn at this jobs how be very tedious and repetitious inspection. – more... The management there was very informative and a day to day basis to make sure you knew what to look for with the parts. My co-workers was very social when it came to everybody being on the same page. The hardest part was the extensive overtime every week but it was worth it. – less
Great learning experience
Intern (Former Employee), Bridgman, MINovember 12, 2013
it was an internship and learned a lot and met some great people. was able to input my own ideas and felt I was part of the team
continuosly improving the way work gets done
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Charleston, SC.October 29, 2013
Pros: safe working environment
employees ideas are encouraged, safety and quality are the main goals
Ranstad Temporary Service (Former Employee), Austell, GASeptember 9, 2013
This is a great company if u have a family and like to work. The hours and the team is great. i would suggest this company.
Challenging and innovative
Product deveveloment manager (Current Employee), Brits, NWAugust 1, 2013
Pros: afternoon chat with seniors, good working relationship
Cons: delays mostly from local suppliers or service providers
The most exciting part of my job is that you are always ahead in terms of new vehicle range planned.
Use timing plan as a guiding tool to achieve milestones.
Enjoyed travelling oversees to meet international project members.
The hardest part of the job is delaying an introduction of a project, always wark hard with my team to avoid delays.
Relaxed workplace
Customer service/ Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Broadview, ILJuly 18, 2013
Pros: everyone here is easy to get along with
Cons: outdated equipment
once working at Bosch you will realize what a laid back work place you are in, other then outdated equipment this is a fair place to work with great people.
Porductive and clean workplace
Production Operator (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNJuly 11, 2013
Pros: free lunches, outdoor picnics, gifts and prizes
Cons: shortbreaks
A good day at work is when we made production on time. Well is very helpful and day to day activties,coworkers fort the most very good to get along with. The hardest part of the job was getting use to long hours and standing on your feet. The most enjoyable time of the day was getting off on time.
Great people. Lousy managers!
Analyst (Former Employee), Mt Prospect, ILMay 3, 2013
Pros: free power tools on game days, walks in the park at lunch
Cons: poor training and very poor management
A typical day was very busy at times overwhelming with the amount of e-mails that was sent by managers. There was room for advancement and I learned a lot of new skills. The managers do not care about the stress they put you through and HR does not seem to want to fix the problems even when many people have complained. I have made many friends that – more... I will never forget.
The hardest part is the goals they set were unattainable to achieve.
I enjoyed to work with all the different people in other departments and other companies. – less
Getting the job done
Assembler (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCApril 16, 2013
Getting the job done, have learned alot of hands on things, it was only short term but would like to learn more in what the company is about.
Productive, automated and safe company
Change Management Engineer (Former Employee), AguascalientesApril 10, 2013
Pros: internal plant improvement contest to get economic support
Cons: temporary jobs
Responsible of Change Management process, being these engineering and/or process changes affecting all post-launched programs in Aguascalientes’ plant.
Very Good work Enviroment
Senior SoftwareEngineer (Former Employee), IndiaMarch 14, 2013
Very good work environment and there is a lot of scope to learn more things.
A simple job with a lack of managerial input.
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2013
Pros: easy, repetitive work tasks. not too much micromanagement.
Cons: lack of organization at the supervisory level. a lot of downtime spent waiting for answers.
Day to day job requirements were fairly simple. There was a disconnect between management and the general work force. A lot of bending of rules seemed to take place, often at the supervisors' behest. The general vibe among the coworkers was one of "just do enough to get by." There wasn't a lot of advancement opportunity, or inter-departmental movement.
Production: Continous Improvement
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: learn and get hands on training on different computer numerical control machines
Cons: inefficient training on cnc machines from trainner.
Working at Bosch has improve my working skills to be more flexible and fast in a manufacture environment.
nice place to work
unit injector (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJanuary 25, 2013
This job was a nice place to work...I was in the clean room the entire time and it was a very cool and clean place...loved my supervisor to death....great polace to work overall..
Very good company to work for
Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Anderson, SCJanuary 15, 2013
very good company to work for. They have a good culture.
They use SAP and ESSBASE to pull reports.

1 2 3 4 5

About Robert Bosch

Bosch designs and produces precision automotive components and systems sold to vehicle and powertrain manufacturers worldwide. – Read more