Be careful when join Bosch
Software Engineer (Former Employee) – Novi, MI – August 25, 2016
1. Bosch expect you to grow automatically, the training/follow-up feed back is severely insufficient.
2. Bosch encourage you to work over time: it is not on the rule, but the task assigned to you definitely make you work over 50, even 60 hours per week, on an average Engineer;
3. Highly bureaucratic management.
4. Lack humanistic care: my colleague's wife is during pregnancy at her 9th month, the company still assign him to German for 8 weeks! He miss the most important moment in his life! Similar things happened very often.
5. HR is not nice to you, especially if you are a not US citizen: your green-card sponsorship, H-1 B are reluctant approve with delay.
Relatively good compensation; Good to be a manager in Bosch