Robert Bosch Employee Reviews in United States

Production: Continous Improvement
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCFebruary 5, 2013
Working at Bosch has improve my working skills to be more flexible and fast in a manufacture environment.
Pros
learn and get hands on training on different computer numerical control machines
Cons
inefficient training on cnc machines from trainner.
nice place to work
unit injector (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 25, 2013
This job was a nice place to work...I was in the clean room the entire time and it was a very cool and clean place...loved my supervisor to death....great polace to work overall..
Very good company to work for
Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJanuary 15, 2013
very good company to work for. They have a good culture.
They use SAP and ESSBASE to pull reports.
clean and productive work areas, management listens for improvment ideas
Employment History Technician, PRODUCTION (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJanuary 4, 2013
a typical day at work - a sense of accomplishment and nice co-workers would help the day go by with ease. the hardest part of the job would be climbing inside a hot and pressurized hydraulic testing machine to troubleshoot or replace valves. the most enjoyable part of the job would be finding solutions to problems and killing the problem.
Pros
continuous improvement processes
it is good place to work
waerhouse forklift (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCDecember 24, 2012
it is a very good place to work love going to work good co- workers is good
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
you get 30 min break
Good company to work for, many areas to work in.
Independent Sales & Training Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 4, 2012
Great company, good people, many fields for advancement.
Large corporation, however, employees were treated as if the company was small and that management knew everyone as a person, not a number.
Pros
self motivation, self starters, work at a speed and level that suits you.
Cons
again, the current economy resulted in too short of an employment.
productive warehouse
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCOctober 26, 2012
productive warehouse where the work is fasted pasted. my co workers were basically older folks. the hardest part of my job was learning the machines. the most enjoyable part of my job was the paycheck i love to make money!
Productive and effective
Receiving/Shipping (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 25, 2012
Past employers have found me to be an effective and fast learner. I also take pride in being a hard worker while demonstrating a courteous, professional manner. I believe these skills can be well used in many areas within your organization.
Created & updated corpotate campaigns, messages and reports
Marketing & Administration (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2012
Marketing tasks:
Institutional image: Create, update, redesign and standardize communication materials directed to associates, visitors and vendors
Corporate messages: Animated presentations to communicate daily corporate Messages and metrics
Training Materials and support: Redesign of training materials directing the communication tone and image to the target audience
Corporate Campaigns: Creation, design production and development of national and locally campaigns
Conferences & Events: Organization, coordination, support and review of Bosch Worldwide and local conferences, customer launches, corporate meetings, associate seminars
Administrative tasks:
Warehouse Management System – DLX: Daily and Monthly reports (Work force management status, Performance Measurements; DLX associate’s user account generation and work force roles assignation
Security System – BIS: ID badges and building access assignation for associates and vendors
Switchboard/ Purchasing: Support
Productive and fun work place with advancement opportunities
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 1, 2012
A typical day at work starts with me going to the tool room to get the tools and measuring instruments needed to begin working on my prodject. I then walk on to the shop floor telling my coworkers hi as a head to my work station. Then I get my prodject piece and head over to the milling machine to begin my work for the day. I have learned blueprint reading as well as how to use a milling machine to make what the blueprint calls for out of a piece of steel. My supervisor is very helpful when she comes to check on my progress. My co-workers are very friendly and we heip each other accomplish our various prodjects. The hardest part of the job is maintaning the right work speed to get finish before the deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job is taking a piece of raw material and being able to construct a beautiful object out of it.
Pros
a good work environment, pay is above average, good work hours
Cons
healthcare, favoritism
N/a
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Charleston SCJune 19, 2012
Nice climate control environment to work in. Learning new things everyday.
people are great to work with.
Tryout Tech (Current Employee) –  8001 Dorchester rdMay 13, 2012
Review prints find parts to build the machine. if needed I will make the parts. quote jobs talk with customers about there project and if satisfied over build. sometimes customers wants more than what was quoted at the start of the job.
Pros
very clean company
Cons
medical benifits needs improvement
Productive work place
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Broadview, ILApril 23, 2012
I really don't have too much to say about this employer because it was a temporary position that only lasted for a couple of months. I would say that while working here I did enjoy what I was doind and the people were very friendly and nice.
Typical Manufacturing company
Temporary Office Positions (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILApril 20, 2012
Nothing out of the ordinary. Ran the Accounts payable department with SAP.
Pros
free lunch for whole company, when they announced move.
Cons
alot of employees to meet and remember.
fun work place with great people
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 24, 2012
I work for this company through a temp company. It will be a year in May, I would like more than anything to be hired on permanently.