Robert E. Blue Consulting Engineers, P.C. seeks an experienced and self-motivated Civil Designer who possesses a full range of AutoCAD civil design and drafting skills, including drafting of survey field data and notes, conceptual design development, sketch plans, and full land development approval and permitting sets.
- Analyzes Zoning, Subdivision and Land Development and building codes, site requirements and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on civil/survey designs.
- Operates computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment to produce designs, approval and permitting and construction drawings, forms and records.
- Coordinates architectural, structural, electrical and mechanical designs received from other project consultants with civil design plans.
- Determines tenant criteria requirements and applies them to civil drawings in consideration of code and site specific requirements and influences.
- Drafts plans and detailed drawings for civil related improvements including pipe systems stormwater management systems and structures, grading, pavements, landscape, erosion and sedimentation controls, etc., working from sketches, engineering data and direction or notes received from project managers and civil engineer.
- Assist project managers and engineers in scheduling, analysis of time required to perform civil design tasks and budget management.
- Minimum 3-5 plus years of experience.
- Proficiency in land development, grading, profiles (using pipeworks), storm water management, utility and erosion and sedimentations control plans.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Land Development Desktop (2010) and Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills and time management skills.
- Prior training in land development desktop required.
- Immediate availability
Competitive benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K, Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Personal and Vacation Time
Robert E. Blue Consulting Engineers offers a full-spectrum of capabilities that provide a one-source, total solution for land development...