Robert Half Finance & Accounting Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Alright place to work
Executive Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 20, 2017
Job is tough and you sit at a desk all day on the phone expected to make 100+ calls per day. Just not my style I need a more active job with less pressure of a boss standing over you grilling you on how many calls/how many leads. For some people this works.
Great place for Temporary employment
Accounting and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WASeptember 10, 2017
Robert Half will train you in areas that you may have weaknesses. They strengthen their work force. No complaints, if there are any issues it is with their clientele, who are just as diverse as the employees are.
Great working with them
Logistic clerk (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WISeptember 2, 2017
Working as a temp. its good cause they could find job for you but it maybe not a long term job. liking how they are willing to help to search job position for you able to work as and sometime hours rate might not be the best job to work at. They updated you sometime but when you started working with a job with Robert half they sometime don't updated you until you about to leave the job about a week later or that week.
Pros
peoples
Cons
healthcare, vacation time, find job through them
Just a Temp Agency
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 2, 2017
AccounTemps did not keep my busy with assignments, nor did their Management Recruiters contact with regards to a perm placement. I do not recommend them.
Great starter job
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 20, 2017
Great place to buildup your experience when you first relocate to NYC. Pay is very low and their commission structure is prohibitive.
Great culture. Bit old school
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Low compensation
Fun because no two days are the same.
Senior AR/Collection Representative (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAAugust 15, 2017
Worked in Mergers and Acquisitions Department. Each merger is different, so we are not bored. No such thing as having a typical day. There's high request for excel, I learned a lot of advanced features.
Pros
Four free lunches a month on average
Cons
Company is moving.
Good jobs with great pay, but not a lot of availability for my skill set
Accounting clerk, data entry, GAP CSSC, ABQ (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 14, 2017
Okay place to work for, although jobsites were not in HQ.
Good pay for what we were doing.Professional staff makes sure you are tested well for software skills.
Pros
ok to work for
Nice friendly environment
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAAugust 9, 2017
This is a temporary service. I worked several jobs with this organization that I enjoyed for the most part. The office staff is nice and responsive.
Great support
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 7, 2017
Great team. They provided excellent support on my job search. There were always open lines of communication, and were actively involved during my placement.
New experiances
Accounting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 2, 2017
Tough to bounce around to clients. Working with clients that are going bankrupt is a tough working environment. There is usually a lack of training.
Productive Work Environment
Information Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 31, 2017
I have worked in a few fast some paced environments that allow me to be more productive while working well under pressure. I have also worked in a group or on a team that allow us to accomplish our goals and it brought much satisfaction.
Pros
If we are working late on projects they would provide lunch
Cons
Two breaks allowed between tasks
Great company
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 19, 2017
Just a great overall place to work. Everyone was very friendly and the management team was excellent. We were constantly challenged and the company always listened to it's employees.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Great Place to find great employment
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJuly 5, 2017
I love the job they set me up with, it was a perfect fix for me. Would use them again to help find the perfect job. Tell have help me find work so far in three sates. everyone should use them for employment.
Pros
everthing
Cons
nothing
Love Robert Half
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 4, 2017
I think Robert half is an amazing company! They have top of the line software, and the training has been so beneficial to the position. The company offers a lot and although it is hard work, it is a great company to work for!
I love my contacts.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 2, 2017
I enter invoices for payment. I open daily mail and sort to the different departments. I process checks when printed. I resolve issues with Purchasing to get invoices paid.
Burn and Turn
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 25, 2017
They hire your for your contacts and after you run out, you are usually let go so more new people can be hired for theirs. People move up by taking other people's accounts that leave.
Great Company to work for
Account Clerk (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutMay 20, 2017
Recruiters are pleasant and always make sure I am prepared for the assignment and whenever I had any questions or concerns I was able to reach out to the office for help.
Pros
Great Working
Great place to work for
Operations Processor (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 18, 2017
Good place to work for. They will try to meet your requirements when needed. Nice people, very professional and great communication as well. Would work for them again.
Nothing good to say
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHMay 5, 2017
There is nothing good to say about the company. It was sold to me one way and was nothing I have ever seen in the world of sales and marketing. There are better firms than this one.
Temp Agency
Accountant - Temporary (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 27, 2017
Recruiters care more about getting someone to fill a position than rather that job is actually a good fit for the one being recruited. They told me that they had the perfect job for me. Kept me on the hook. They went through all of my qualifications and knew my strengths AND my weaknesses. Then they put me in a job where I was obviously not qualified doing things that I had told the recruiter I had no experience with and I had to listen to the complaints of the business they placed me with gripe about how horrible I was. The company called them and said for me not to return. Then instead of realizing their mistake the temp agency sent me training exercises for things I'm actually good at. Go figure.
Pros
Good way to broaden your job search
Cons
Not all recruiters are good at their jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half Finance & Accounting. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9