Robert Half Technology Employee Reviews

Recruiting
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 22, 2017
Robert Half is a great place to begin your career if you are truly passionate about sourcing and recruiting for different businesses. They have a very helpful team that is willing to give you the tools to learn the trade and perfect it.
Interesting Work
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHSeptember 20, 2017
When working for Robert Half Tech. I was placed in an environment that was fast-paced, exciting, and a fantastic learning experience. I loved the job, and liked the people I worked with and for. The job was an emergency mobilization to restore computer functionality to a large corporate environment. It was 10+ hours days for two weeks, and it was interesting the amount of knowledge I was able to gain form it.
Pros
Travel and food was covered in my hourly
Cons
10+ hour days (although it was only two weeks)
Nothing to Speak About
Consultant/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILSeptember 19, 2017
People should stay far from this and many other Temp Agencies. They prevent you from getting hired permanent, by imposing fines for their clients hiring early.
Pros
Cons
Ton Loads
Fun company!
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 18, 2017
The assigned job is fun and learning a lot for the City of Loveland. My role at this company is responsibility for building permits and other documents for companies and contractors.
Pros
Job is near the highway
Cons
Would like more hours
great company
Server and Ram Tech 2 (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 18, 2017
a company stand by their name. Outstanding Company to work for and they do look out for you. The Supervisor there to help you. The Company will to work with you at all time
Pros
treat you with respect
Great recruiter
Contractor (temp agency) (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 13, 2017
Great recruiter great company they are just slow at responding to their agents for client jobs. You have to constantly call them to make sure there is a assignment available.
Was a decent place to work for short term assignmens
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OHSeptember 12, 2017
I enjoyed working for Robert Half Technologies. At that time, they did not have long-term assignments for me. I fulfilled the ones I had but looked for a better placement opportunity.
average
Temporary Placement (Helpdesk, etc.) (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 12, 2017
reasonably average IT focused temp agency. When I really need work as soon as possible, it is hit or miss if they can come through in a reasonable time.
Good place to work if you like making money
Lead Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 5, 2017
You can make a lot of money if you work hard! Great comp packages, but the corporate culture of "never enough" can be frustrating. If you like sales, work here.
Good Place to work
IT Help Desk Technician/Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Voorhees, NJSeptember 1, 2017
They were able to get me job fairly quick from when I first applied with them. The staff was helpful and in my corner to help me find some work in a a timely manner.
Pros
Easy and fast job placement
Cons
Some jobs are just temp jobs
Quick Placement
IT Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Hammonton, NJSeptember 1, 2017
Very Quick Placement. They found something which I was interested in. They found a good match for me which I enjoyed very much. I would recommend this agency for people who look for temporary positions.
Contract for Obama Recovery Act
SQL Report Writer/SRSS Visual Studio 2008 (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 30, 2017
This was a contract to implement reporting services for the State of California (OCIO). I worked in a unit responsible for reporting and reconciling statistics as a result of Federal implementation of the American Recovery Act (ARRA)

Job was very stressful as we were on a very tight timeline. Sat at my desk most of time and rarely interacted with others.
Pros
Provided with solid tools
Cons
Stressful due to timeline
Not fun at all contractors are treated like and paid slave wages.
Primary support team member (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 28, 2017
The manager was nepotistic on his best days. We had no one we could speak to as RHT was solely on the clients side. Any complaints made to management and or rep from RHT fell on deaf ears.
Excellente!
Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 24, 2017
Good professional consulting firm to work for. Staff is super professional and very prompt in returning calls to attend to consultants queries and concerns.
Had a great experience!
Helpdesk Technician/PC Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 24, 2017
Contracts were great! didn't get the opportunity to find solid work but I enjoyed it as a stepping stone.
They have a great way with there employees. great vibes!
Pros
Great Vibes! environment is awesome
Cons
short time employment
The Business Manager in Robert Half do help
PC Technician (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAAugust 23, 2017
They manager of the recruitment team do have some projects lined up to ask the staff to help with 2 day projects. It is not stable enough for me to get this part time jobs
If you're not an aggressive sales person, this isn't for you
Enterprise Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 18, 2017
This is a sales gig, period. It's a numbers game, so you if you don't keep up your submits, they will let you go.

This company cares solely about the revenue you're able to generate for the company. The management cares about starts...and starts only.

This would be a better company if they had better management because people are coming and going so fast, it makes the company look unstable.

Work to management: appreciate your employees because the good ones will not stay.
Pros
Not too much stress from the actual job
Cons
Management, pay, benefits, management!
Challenging assignments using current technologies
Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 18, 2017
Robert Half Technology provided opportunities to perform desktop support for leading corporations throughout the Greater Boston area. All fellow workers were skilled and trained in the requested tasks. Strong sense of camaraderie throughout the work day. Clients very pleasant and fun to work for. Quite pleased with our sense of teamwork and attention to detail.
Pros
Very good working conditions
Cons
Length of assignments vary from week to week
Contract Resource
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Global AtlanticAugust 17, 2017
RHT does an excellent job of pairing you up with companies that have attractive environments and also places that are looking for your mindset and you meet and exceed their expectations.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Good luck
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 17, 2017
Not the best place to work, but if you are willing to work hard, you will be rewarded with a lot of money. don't make friends there cause they will only be tempory

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half Technology. Our community is ready to answer.