Robert Half
2,816 reviews

Robert Half United States Employee Reviews

They do not commit to their employees
CONTRIBUTION PROCESSOR (Former Employee), Burbank, CAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Fast way to find a job
Cons: Always way underpaid
Good place to find a job fast. However, the pay is way less than the full-time employees. Not possible to know when will you be set free because this is a temporary employment.
Excellent place to work
Finance and Accounting Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), Nashville, TNApril 24, 2015
Pros: Fast Paced, ighly Rewarding, Challenging
Cons: Not for anyone with poor communication skills
Robert Half provides an exciting environment to work in with great people. There are a variety of objectives to meet which are challenging and highly rewarding
Great staffing agency and wonderful staffers
Legal Word Processor (Former Employee), Germantown, MDApril 24, 2015
Pros: Friendly staffers, many job offers
I was kinda mad that I got placed into a legal word processing position, but I trust Robert Half employees and their mission. I believe they were getting me started into a legal career and they did do just that. As a word processor, I still learned about the law and got to increase my knowledge of the particular field I was working in. Most importantly, the staffers are really easy to talk to and very friendly. They also keep calling with job offers right when you become unemployed again. I probably got four or five calls a month with great placements.
Administrative Contractor
Contractor (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaApril 23, 2015
Pros: Will get you work.
Cons: Make a lot of promises and mislead you so you'll stay in your crummy job.
They will get you a job but don't care if it's not working out for you. They will tell you that they are there for you but they are being paid by their client so no matter what they won't put your best interest first.
they are a temporary agency
Legal Secretary/Paralegal/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), san joseApril 23, 2015
Pros: good communications
Cons: none
Their reps are very professional and I enjoy talking with them. They stay in touch regarding job opportunities. I will always refer clients to them.
Medical front office
Office Specialist (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 23, 2015
Temporary position with different companies. Worked in many different environments that where fun and enjoyable. Loved working with patients as they came into the facilities for care.
I was a temporary secretary and I worked in various companies.
Full Time Secretarial (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 22, 2015
Pros: It was a good experience working for the different companies.
Cons: Knowing that the jobs are only temporary.
I would go to my assigned job and meet with the manager to find out what I was to do then I would do it. I worked for 3 different companies so I learned which companies I would like to continue work for. Management was different at the 3 companies, one I really liked and the other two were just okay. The co-workers at the sights were nice. The hardest part of the job was working for a company you like and then you don't get hired full-time regular. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting a taste of other companies.
Temp position.
Receptionist (Former Employee), North Wales, PAApril 22, 2015
Pros: Pleasant office to work in.
Cons: Short term position.
Hired as a temp receptionist. Between calls I verified and filed orders placed postage orders, also updated distributor certificates using excel.
Helpful employment resource
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Warrenville, ILApril 21, 2015
They quickly found me secure employment that is close to home. My current placement has a flexible schedule and great office environment.
Ok while looking for a permanent job
Various administrative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 21, 2015
Spotty performance and communication from managers.

Inappropriate assignments and low pay for my skill set.

Unreliable scheduling.

One positive note is that I was able to get unemployment compensation when they were unable to place me.

good place to work at
CALL CENTER REP (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 21, 2015
Very clean environment good place to work good people and easy asignments i learned how to be more open and able to work with customer better. I loved that job but it was in carmel to far from where i live but it was ok.
I liked the first job I was sent to.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNApril 20, 2015
Pros: GREAT HOURS AND PAY
Cons: LISTED ABOVE
I was mislead about the length of time for this job. When my assignment ended it was handled HORRIBLY with lies and assumptions. I WAS NOT allow to say my side. They DID NOT defend me what so ever to the company I worked at thru them. I learned that I DO NOT TRUST TEMP AGENCIES! I WILL NEVER WORK THROUGH ONE AGAIN!
Fun and productive work place with incentive bases performace
Clerical (Former Employee), Lexington, KYApril 20, 2015
Pros: paid weekly, and got to travel, meet new people
Cons: job did'nt last long enough, no availability to advance
Reviewed, cataloged and verified workers compensation claims
· Handled and followed up customer inquiries
· Proof read and verified documents; perform data entry
· Scanned, organized, and maintained medical records wrote and mailed contracts Successfully performed customer service by
Handling problem customers with sensitivity and patience
· Following up with customer to generate repeat business
· Customer with all aspects of phone service
· Generated new business; opened new accounts
· Provided full explanation of phone service plans and options
· Processed credit checks
Great agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 20, 2015
Great agency, enables its employees to find jobs tailored to where they want to go in their careers. Easy to learn various skill sets and work with different companies.
I worked for a couple of companies under Office Team / Robert Half
Administrative Asst (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAApril 19, 2015
Pros: They were professional
Cons: Not enough work
They are very helpful when you work for them, however they never seem to have enough assignments so even though I was constantly calling in available they couldn't find work for me.
Temp
Temp/Administration Assistant (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 18, 2015
Due to the culture of a temp office I have been able to gain skills & office experience through a variety of companies. My responsibilities through the positions have included. Maintaining a major email box, entering responses in a software program, answering & returning emails. Maintaining multiple tracking logs & databases. Managed, maintained, broadcasted conflict checks to the partners. Part of the training team, training our new coworkers in India. Followed up on win/loss information. Created job aides, trained managers, maintained and entered training history in the LMS. Maintained 600+ Forklift Files. Set up and prepared conference rooms for meetings. Administered PreVisior testing. Managed and preformed multiple projects. Maintained possible business contracts. Data Entry, and general office duties
Productive and team friendly environment
Account Executive (Current Employee), Appleton, WIApril 17, 2015
Pros: Great team
Cons: Upper managent do not communicate for success
I truly like working with my co-workers and having a very team oriented place of work. I learned a great amount of about HR and what it takes to make sure that not only the client is happy but the candidates.
The Creative Group
Communications Consultant (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 16, 2015
Robert Half team in Seattle is highly skilled. Good follow-through and available for help and support. Good assignments and help in preparing for interviews with clients.
Robert Half great employer
Senior Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Woodbridge, NJApril 16, 2015
Pros: got to work in many different types of companies
Cons: none
most assignments were temporary and for a set period of time.
went to assignment reviewed accounts and made calls.
management was cooperative and always available.
when on a temp assignments it's a little hard to really know your co workers but for the most part they were ok.
not being permanent having set hours.
Awesome Staff
Temporary Associate (Current Employee), Reno, NVApril 16, 2015
The staff at the Reno office are always available and strive to get you placed in a position matched to your skills and desires.

1 2 3 4 5

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries