Robert Half
2,269 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Temporary Staffing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Aurora, COSeptember 18, 2014
good company to work for to get your feet in the door of a company. matched me well with companies that I enjoyed working for.
Well known staffing agency
Interim Operations Manager, Images by Lighting (Former Employee), El Segundo, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: professional recruiters
Cons: low salaries temp to permanent assignment
Offeres temp to hire assignment that did turn in to full time employment. Offer low paid with the promise of better if the assignment turns into career.
Learned A LOT!
Division Director//Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: people i was able to meet.
Cons: constant turn over, management changes, work culture
I very much enjoyed managing my team, as well as building rapport with my clients and getting people their dream jobs! I worked very hard at Robert Half Technology and was promoted twice in a year. I learned. I learned SO much there.
I appreciate their attention to what I needed in a job.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Boise, IDSeptember 17, 2014
I really appreciate the staff at Office Team. They have been very attentive to what I need in a job and how much I get paid. I have learned so much by going to the different assignments they put me at.
Productive and excellent place to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 17, 2014
While working temporary office positions i was able to work various positions and gain experience and additional skills.
The most enjoyable part is to meet new people, and work different positions within a company.
Great Company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Great company to work for if you are just looking for temp assignments.
Fast Paced Enviornment
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: always something to do
Cons: assignments were temporary
Always kept me busy with plenty of temporary work assignments, sometimes gained long term employment.
Excellent company to work with
Office Clerk/ Site Work Coordinator (Former Employee), South Paris, MESeptember 17, 2014
Pros: support, up front about the process- took out the guessing factor.
They were right on top of things. Before I had even gotten home from the initial interview, they had called my house about a job they had in mind for me. The let me know what was going on through their process and made sure once I was on my assignment. They checked in with me to see if I needed anything. They couldn't have been friendlier.
I learned alot working with this company.Its faced paced and overall and enjoyable experience
Temporary Receptionist (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 17, 2014
Great place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 16, 2014
Great pay, bank holidays and great department to work independently.
night computer operator
Interim, Corp (Former Employee), Memphis TNSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: able to be home during the day
did all computer related work during the night
by myself.
running jobs
Exciting cutting edge seo & ppc agency
PPC & SEO Specialist (Current Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: great people, driven team, always learning and expanding
Cons: philadelphia & new york winters!
cool people, exciting atmosphere, driven company and managers
Temporary Representative
File Clerk/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Newark,deSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day a work would be based on the office job you are sent to. I always enjoyed the chance to go to a new office and learn new things.
Professional Establishment
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Tinley Park, ILSeptember 15, 2014
Gave me the experience I needed to further my career. Learned alot about the inside track and dos and donts of medical billing.
Tries to find new placement fast
Project Administrator/Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: don't have any
Everyone at Office Team are great to work with. During my assignment I met a lot of great people and got to fly to Dallas Texas for their Christmas Party, was really a good time.
No complaints
Administrative Coordinator at Microsoft (Current Employee), Redmond, WASeptember 15, 2014
Robert Half has been fine to work for as a temporary agency. However, they provide no benefits and no time off.
Tempt agency
Temp (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 15, 2014
Office Team is an employment agency which often assigned me to front desk reception or dispatcher positions when available. Responsibilities varied from job to job.
Background work not done on client...
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 15, 2014
Cons: cfo was not very truthful - manipulative and unprofessional!
I was hired as a "temp to hire" for a non-profit, via Office Team/Robert Half. I was advised that they did not have any employees on staff who were bilingual and that I would be a great asset to fill a vacant position. When I arrived at the job site, it was a SURPRISE to the current and bilingual employee who had the position, that she was being replaced! – more... It was a hostile take over, and we (the temps) were put into an uncomfortable position. I in no way wanted to be associated with such a dishonest company! If they did that to their loyal employees who had been there 7+ years or more, they would have done it to me. I relinquished my position and the Office Team/Robert Half recruiter was so unprofessional! If she would have done her job and found out the background information on the company, then it would have been a nice temp position, but unfortunately, it turned into a nightmare! Not very professional Office Team! :( – less
Great
Campus Admissions Representative (Former Employee), Mason, OHSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: short term
Wonderful Experience, laid back. Director was really cool and east to talk to.
Great experience builder
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Gurnee, ILSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: new experiences
Cons: having to move on.
I was right out of college and I was never treated like I was under qualified due to this.

I took any opportunity they sent my way and learned many different aspects of accounts payable and bookkeeping.

1 2 3 4 5

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more