Robert Half Employee Reviews in United States

work
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VAAugust 26, 2016
excellent,
great,
experience doing what i love with new opportunities new work new people appreciation, dependability, giving back to the community
temp agency
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 25, 2016
temp agency you have to work 720 hours for a company before they will even consider hiring you on full time. they work with a lot of the major companies in the area
Fun place to work
Payroll & Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 25, 2016
While finding a permanent position I have worked at Accounttemps/Robert Half. They are helpful and have jobs to accomodate my background in accountings.
Quick to find me a position, initially
Administrative/HR Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 25, 2016
Since there was an opening close to where I lived and far from most others they were quick to get me into the positon. I worked for the HR department at Anglo-Gold in Cripple Creek. The assignment was easy enough and close to home. Co-workers were reasonably good at training me .
Pros
on line reporting
Cons
no correspondence after the initial position was completed and lots of turn over in their office.
Great Temp to perm positions
Receptionist/Temp (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 25, 2016
They were very good at finding the best jobs for you that worked with your scheduling. They are friendly and always return your calls Help you with temp work until you get a good temp to perm.
Pros
Great with Temp jobs
awful
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHAugust 25, 2016
awful job,technically not a dispatcher position. You are really a phone service tech who dispatches a mechanic to a screaming truck driver because you have to ask him a series of stupid questions that have nothing to do with his breakdown issue

Company is TA/Petro and they hire every few months becasue the job is awful
Various job assisgnments
OFFICE CLERK (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 24, 2016
Various job assignments so I get to meet revolving co-workers, duties assigned from data entry, incoming mail, copying, filing, answering phones, etc.
Pros
Get compensated
Cons
Assignment availablility
Nice place to work
Payroll Analyst (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 24, 2016
Good place to work, I would work here again. The only problem is getting off an assignment once you get on it.

I do not have anything negative to say about Robert Half, they always treated me fairly and listened to my concerns
Pros
various work
Cons
no room for growth
What a great team!
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sparks, NVAugust 23, 2016
The office staff is very helpful and supportive.
Andy, my manager, is always positive and uplifting and has great advice. I would work for them again, and I have recommended them to my friends.
Great Company to Work for
Accountant/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Maryland, MichiganAugust 23, 2016
Great company to work for and loved the diverse accounting working environments. Learned many systems and different organizations.

Want to know more about Robert Half?

Ask a question
good company
Supervisor Nicolet Hayes (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 22, 2016
got hired quickly good staffing agency , company helped me with my initial interview questions . they were hands on ad helped me directly with any questions i had.
Pros
great hire time
Cons
n/a
Professional company.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 22, 2016
They work hard to train you and place you in the job best suited to your abilities and experience. They provide online programs to enhance your skills.
Pros
Free online training.
Cons
May have to work part-time assignments before finding the right position.
Oficece Team is a Temp to perm part of Robert Half's services.
Temp Employee (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 20, 2016
Robert Half is a recruiting agency and a temp to perm agency. The temp to perm provides the potential employee the opportunity to try out the position. It also allows the employer to try out the potential employee. It is a great way to match an employee to the position and the company.
Effective Hiring
Bid Desk/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 20, 2016
This company places you immediately, in positions that offers opportunity for knowledge and great pay. I would recommend this company to anyone starting out in the office field .
A nice place to work if you need extra cash
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAAugust 19, 2016
On a typical day that I had an assignment, I would get to work 15 minutes early to prepare as well make sure I had my duties correct. Once on the job I would answer questions and calls to the best of my ability or whatever else was asked of me.

One of my favorite things I learned how to do was proof read. I would read documents to make sure they were not only spelled correctly but the language and wording of the document were correct.

Both management and co-workers changed regularly, but always I was treated kindly.

The hardest part of the job was the traffic I dealt with on my way to and from work.

Best part was the jobs. I loved each opportunity I was given and everything I was taught.
Pros
Flexable work schedule, always a learning oppertunity
Cons
Not enough work
Did not join the team
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  MIAMIAugust 19, 2016
This company wasted my time and money. They are a staffing agency dedicated on getting rich on employee turnover. They should have a culture program the dont know which team will lead them to success production, logistics, or marketing the sales floor is run by a manager that is no longer in charge of his career.
Pros
PAY
Cons
JOB SECURITY
OK Place to work if they get your a position
PART TIME ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 19, 2016
The Accounttemps side of the business does a great job. They return calls and meet with the applicants to get a feel for them. But the permanent side of the business doesn't respond to inquiries at all. I think they are only looking for easy placements and not willing to work for the commission.
They Try
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 18, 2016
I do like working with them, but unfortunately there is not a great amount of open communication with this company. They are hard to get a hold of, and sometimes return phone calls
Pros
The staff are lovely
Cons
Assignments do not last long
Great
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 17, 2016
Excellent staffing agency. They work extremely hard to place your assignment which will help you grow as an individual in your preferred field.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
worst company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAAugust 17, 2016
I was given the run around and one of the client`s ID I actually had a manager there that called me a n!! $$ When I expressed how I felt to the manager I was terminated when my infant got sick. This company was suppose to get my belongings but I had to call every day with no luck. Worst experience ever would not recommend to anyone....
Pros
Cons
horrible pay terminated without notice no loyalty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.