Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 4,549 reviews matching the search
consulting assignment was enjoyable and productive
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 25, 2017
I started out as an assist to the temporary CFO who was eventually offered the position.

We were recovering financial records resulting from lack of staff for a three month period. The work was detailed and exacting. The workplace culture was invigorating and the people were very professional and customer oriented.
Pros
Professional nature of the employee base
Cons
certain management personalities did not gel with the overall professional company atmosphere
Great company
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 24, 2017
For the short time I worked with Robert Half Co., it was very professional and management was very nice. I would definitely recommend working with them.
i wanted full time employment, this was temporary only
HR Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wall, NJMay 24, 2017
I joined Office Team to find temporary employment after my current employer downsized. I since then found full time employment after doing a Human Resource 6 month software conversion project assignment with CCS Fundraising. Was a wonderful experience, I learned a great deal.
Pros
gained knowledge in Human Resoource Environment
Cons
wished i could have gained a full time position, but company budget didnt allow
Some thing here
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 24, 2017
Just want to apply for a job and get this done and fine another job because I am borke and want ajon fo just get it on to wahere I can find a noh and money
The best job experience ever
Convention Staff Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 24, 2017
May have only been temporary jobs but the management saw my consistency and drive so, they offered me many jobs. Pay was excellent, too. Management was very friendly. Hours worked with school.
Contractor
Business Analyst Incident Management (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 24, 2017
Contractor.for a Minneapolis based company And 150 words to apply for a job I can do in my sleep is absurd your application process makes me wonder why I have even continued to type. But I have achieved the level.
Pros
Contractor
Cons
Contractor
They do find you work
Secretary Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 24, 2017
They will find somewhere for you to work at. If it's a contract or part time position and you like the place, good luck if you want to stay there. Chances are you can't. You're worth more to them if you continue to go without the workplace wanting to keep you.
Opportunity to acquire diverse skills
ACCOUNTING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 23, 2017
Good managers at the time, that made you feel like the client and looked out for your best interest...you didn't feel like you were just inventory. If you felt you were not a good fit for the client you were reassigned and not penalized.
A good place to work.
Medical Billing Clerk for Genesis West (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAMay 23, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Robert Half and their client. Using my multi-tasking skills and working with the public has always been fulfilling for me. The workplace culture was good and they had a good management team.
Pros
On site cafeteria
Cons
Great place to be placed with a job that is right for you and your situation
Bankruptcy Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMay 23, 2017
Robert Half is a temp agency that will hard to place you in the right job that will fit for you. The staff are extremely friendly and have your best interest in mind.
Great place
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 23, 2017
Great place. Only work in legal if you have legal experience. The training is great but you must hit results immediately. Working in legal before will help in this role.
Productive and working while time is flying...
Receptionist (Temp)-Employee (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 23, 2017
The most enjoyable part about the job was seeing clients and patients smiling faces...What I learned how to be more sensitive to people needs not know what they may dealing with on daily basis...
Great staff
Temp (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAMay 22, 2017
The agent I worked with in securing my job was friendly, professional, and encouraging. Overall, I would recommend this company for you job placement needs.
Nice Company to work for
Exponent Account Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMay 22, 2017
I enjoy my job. I come in I enter and date stamp all mail and checks from vendors. process 50 invoices in to the accounts payable system a day. I process at least 80 expense reports a day and process checks every Wednesday and file them after there completed make sure they have been approve in the vision system. I also do projects for other departments that need helping looking for expense reports. date stamp all invoices and expense reports.
Pros
Manager ask for file clerk even though I'm doin account payable clerk
Cons
experienced in processing expense reports
curteous and helpful with assistance
Temporary position for Union Bank (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 22, 2017
Robert Half is a good company. They are always helpful in helping you to succeed in a position.

However, they do not help find further employment after a temporary position has been fulfilled. Nor do they assist when a position is not a fit. They provide a one chance opportunity. They claim to retain your resume and information for further employment positions, however, they do not ever look back to refer to it for future positions.
Pros
Comfortable and assisted work environment
Cons
Do not assist in future employment opportunities
was a job
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greater Seattle AreaMay 22, 2017
When I worked for Robert Half I was happy to get the work. I enjoyed working with the staff. It filled a need. As far as the company, the benefits at the time were all taken away. You did not want to work for them for a long period of time. It may have changed.
For a Contract Placement Agency They Are Very Good
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 22, 2017
The placement personnel are very attentive to how your assignments are going and will intercede if needed. They do not have a large presence in Huntsville area yet, so job placement may take a while.
Pros
They care about the people that they have placed.
Cons
Not a lot of presences in Northern Alabama - no paid holidays for a very long time.
It's temporary for a reason
Office Temporary (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 22, 2017
What do you expect? It isn't a career. Sometimes they'll try to find you something in whatever field you're looking for, but once you prove your worth as a professional they'll try to plug you into whoever is giving them problems or has had a poor experience to retain their clientele.

They don't disclose to their clients how much RH takes out of the rate they charge their clients for the temporary's services, so it creates an interesting dynamic between the actual employee and temporary employer.
Great place to gain experience in the legal field.
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 21, 2017
Robert Half is an excellent place to work if you need experience. They give you assignments with law firms that have great reputations. The employees and management are supportive and very friendly.
Pros
Great assignments.
Cons
The health insurance is not very good.
Good Company to work for
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, ILMay 21, 2017
It is a good place to work. I have learned many different things at Robert Half. My department was team based and worked well together. I would suggest working at Robert Half.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.