Robert Half Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Senior Staff Accountant/Staff Tax Accountant (Current Employee), Northern NJAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Your career path might not be a priority to them
They have a good client base and are able to deploy you to multiple engagements. You need to remind them constantly to find a client who is a good fit for your expertise.
Flexible offerings of temporary jobs
Executive Assistant, Revenue Cycle Operations (Former Employee), Palm Desert, CAAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Choice of jobs
Cons: Short lunch time doesn't allow to leave workplace
This is a temporary employment agency, and I was placed in a position at Eisenhower Medical Center. I felt I was placed appropriately in a job that matched my qualifications.
Billing Specialist
Billing specialist (Former Employee), beachwood, ohioAugust 27, 2015
Pros: random pot locks
Their training for their positions aren't very professional and don't have any programs in place for their training. Their management isn't very respectful or supportive toward their employees.
Office Manager (Temp) (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 25, 2015
When I was looking for employment this agency was the only agency that was willing to work hard to place me in a good paying assignment. I always refer my friends to this temp agency.
Good culture, poor placements
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee), Madison, WIAugust 25, 2015
Pros: They mean well...
Cons: ...but just aren't quite up to the task of having decent market share in IT for their SPS program.
I'll keep it short. In 3 placements on their Salaried Professional Services program, none of them matched my skillsets, all were set up to fail.

Pay is good, benefits fair.

My manager was nice and agreeable and great to work with...as long as things were on his terms. If I had a problem, he suddenly became very hard to work with.
Project Controls Coordinator (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILAugust 24, 2015
Pros: lots of challenges and growth
Cons: Not enough responsibility at times
Tasks and responsibilities varied depending on job but all 4 different positions were challenging and allowed me to grow both intellectually and technically. Work as part of a team as well as with minimal supervision.

Learned Siterra and Caspar in addition to SharePoint and Learning Management System (LMS).

Enjoyed working with governance and putting together decks for meetings and working on databases.
I worked in various departments moving up the ladder with Mt. Carmel it was a great experience
Receptionist/Intake Office Specialist (Former Employee), columbus ohAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Great perks and benefits I loved the Zumbezi Bay and Zoo Perks for the family
Cons: To many geese around the building
I had major work experience but my last job experience with them was not so good. It was a tragic moment in my life and the manager at that time had no sympathy for any of it so I left out on FMLA and got my life back together
good
Senior Tax Accountant-Tax Season Assignment (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAAugust 21, 2015
Pros: veriety of work, challenging work
Cons: na
Good company to work with, challenge work, exciting work, learning new stuff, close commute, flexible working hours, nice office,
Medical Biller/AR (Former Employee), ColumbiaAugust 21, 2015
very productive and keep you busy. Great Benefits. Management is very good as well. typical day at work was very challenging.
worked with small team on several projects to improve network performance
Network Engineer III (Current Employee), San Ramon, CAAugust 20, 2015
worked with small team on several projects to improve network performance for 295 remote locations; increase circuit speeds / implement DMVPN solution / install routers, firewalls, and switches at each location.
Great
Assistant VP/Branch Mgr/Division Director (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNAugust 20, 2015
Great organization, great management, training programs are top notch, great overall career. Work hard and play hard. Long hours but the success you can have is worth it!
Productive Place for work
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSAugust 20, 2015
Pros: placement and pay
Cons: none
Great Opportunities with Various Companies to hone ones skillsets. benefits of excellent pay, and experience. Great to network and meet new prospective employers.
No job culture
Asst.Marketing Coord (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 18, 2015
Pros: being placement in timely manner
Cons: never have someone to voice concerns to
No real job culture to speak of because you rarely see or hear from the agent reps to discuss the ongoing relationship of your job to agency.
wonderful agency keep one busy
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), WoodBridge, NJAugust 18, 2015
I love Office Team, I was not offered any temp to perm positions; nevertheless I have worked some fabulous places!.

This program would like to write more,but I have nothing else to say.
Temping
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Reston VAAugust 17, 2015
Pros: Good pay
Cons: Temping on contract to long
Its a good place to temp picked up some new skills. Nice people to work for the staff tries to help you out as much as possible. I was never really put in a bad place and liked who I reported to,
Professional work environment and good work life balance
Sr. Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 17, 2015
Managers allows consultants to manage their time and engagements to foster a positive working relationship with the client and foster great work life balance. I most enjoy getting the opportunity to work in various industries; however the hardest part is transitioning from client to client after developing a solid rapport with the current client.
Ok place to work
Billing/Collections Rep (Former Employee), Davenport, IAAugust 16, 2015
Great vacation time offered but no raises. Fun place to work loved the employees. Mon through Friday job with 40 hours per week.
consistent professional environment
Receptionist Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 14, 2015
Pros: convenient job locations
Cons: inconsistent anticipated work availability
Job opportunities have met my work experience and work environment has been pleasant. The client's are encouraging and professional. I have had the opportunity to work with a client on numerous occasions. Unfortunately, I have experienced a couple of unpleasant temporary assignments. Robert half managers did handle the situations in a professial manner.
Temp to hire
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 14, 2015
I have never worked through a temp agency before, but this was a pleasant experience overall.

A temp agency that tests your skills, and works very hard to get you hired a position that is suitable for you..
Great Company!
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAAugust 14, 2015
They are supportive and caring who truly looks out for their employees. Works hard to find high paying contract jobs in your desired area.
Headquarters