Robert Half
2,463 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Worked with different law firms
Temporary Legal Secretary - Labor and Employment (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 23, 2014
A typical day at work would be: Creating documents, letters, memorandums, etc. from dictaphone or hand written from attorneys. Revisions to documents, excel charts. Client contact, hotel and airlines reservations. Waiting on work flow to come in. Being able to work consistently.
Sales oriented, professional workplace
Executive Administrative Assistant, OfficeTeam (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 22, 2014
Pros: beautiful office, very pleasant co-workers and directors, great consideration given to personal time, very easy commute to work, health benefits, appropriate pay scale.
Cons: last minute pressured deadlines; not much diversity in the role
Most days involve keeping the Director's weekly binder current with weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
Prepare a daily sales report and distribute to all Executive Directors on a National level.
Manage an extremely busy calendar of meetings and travel. Great attention to detail necessary on all levels but especially with the Director's heavy travel – more... schedule which frequently changes. In addition I put together a Travel binder containing complete itinerary, revenue reports, sales reports, and any other requested materials necessary for the Director's presentation.
Prepare correspondence on behalf of Director for distribution to regional managers
Prepare monthly expense reports for cash and corporate credit card with a high degree of accountability.
Supporting another senior Director and his EA, as well as offering back up to other VP's – less
Not an advocate for their temporary workers
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMNovember 22, 2014
Good company for the employer. Does not advocate for their temporary employees. All about placing a person in a job and getting paid. If there is an issue on the job, they tend to believe and accept anything that the employer states and have total disregard for the temporary (their actual employee). Not a win-win relationship for the person who is working – more... as the contract employee. Once finished with the contract employee - you are tossed away like a used sheet. Very demoralizing. – less
International Company
Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 21, 2014
Pros: training was ongoing
Cons: achieving balance between work and personal life
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies.” (March 17, 2014)
Robert Half has been ranked the #1 staffing vendor by three top global banks.
Ethisphere, an international think-tank dedicated to best practices in business ethics, named Robert Half to its "2013 World's Most Ethical Companies" – more... list. – less
Enjoyable to work for, very helpful in finding new temporary assignments for me so I could still work while being a military wife.
Temporary Help (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CoNovember 21, 2014
The companies that Robert Half placed me with were very friendly environments and I really enjoyed working for some of their clients and I know that they enjoyed me too. GE Johnson wanted to hire me full time but the timing did not work out as I was about to have a new baby. The recruiters at Robert Half were very good about checking in on me and giving – more... me feedback. – less
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCNovember 21, 2014
Pros: learned new software
Cons: was not long enough
I did not like the work environment the company I worked for was very unprofessional. The language used was unprofessional and offensive.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), CaliforniaNovember 21, 2014
I worked for different Organizations which helped me gain a lot of experience in different positions and interact with people from different cultural backgrounds. I became a team player which is very important in every Organization because it enables staff members to be able to work as a team.
Great team
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 20, 2014
During my time working for Office Team, the staff was readily available to listen and respond to my needs. The team is courteous and trustworthy.
Temporary Office Assignments
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Mission Viejo, CA - Orange CountyNovember 20, 2014
Pros: the experience gained from working with all types of individuals and environments.
Cons: the possibility of a short-length assignment.
Typically the assignments are temporary so punctuality is key to a good start. I excel in Customer Service and Account Management as my attention to detail and personal approach to working with others has helped me grow as a person and business professional. In this environment you must adapt, overcome and develop tough skin quickly in order to thrive. – more... Working with such a diverse amount of people and industries has proved I learn and succeed quickly and efficiently. – less
They really try to find you work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Harriman, TNNovember 20, 2014
Very nice company to deal with, very professional and make it a point to address all your concerns to the best of their abilities.
The hardest part of the job was figuring out what would be the best for you.
The most enjoyable was when payday was at hand.
fun
Admitting Clerk (Former Employee), Reedley, CANovember 19, 2014
Was quick with the recruiter I worked with years ago. I have been with company since I was eighteen. She took the time to look at all my qualifications and know what type of work I was worth.
RH
Account Executive (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 19, 2014
Good company good leadership. Very intense environment working long hours.
Productive, Nice place to work
Referral Representative (Former Employee), New HavenNovember 19, 2014
I worked for 2 Smilow offices, Orange and Derby Locations, very nice people and a great place to work.

Typical day at work, always busy and never a dull moment. Communicated with the patients and their families. Understanding the different types of chemotherapy and the duration of those treatments. My management was semi-involved due to the many care – more... centers that she oversees.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the doctors that I had to work for, very understanding and easy going.

As for office team, they have have kept me employed as long as the assignment would allow. My job title with Office Team limited me to a higher pay, I was not doing the job that they had titled me. – less
Never a dull moment
IT Executive Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 18, 2014
Demanding work environment while on assignment. I learned a considerable amount in regards to data recovery, but enjoyed every moment.
Fun place to work
Config Tech I (Former Employee), Hudson, OHNovember 18, 2014
I enjoyed the job. It is a great agency to for. I learned how to install and set up VOIP phones. My co-workers had a positive attitude.
Excellent Company to grow with
Supervisor of 15 corporate collectors (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 18, 2014
If the office I currently work was not moving to a location more than 60 miles from where I currently live I would not leave this position but for me its just to far to travel.
Great Place to work
Receptionist/Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Midlothian, VANovember 17, 2014
Pros: was able to learn a lot about estate planning.
Cons: wish i was able to stay longer.
It was a great place to work, I really enjoyed working with the staff.
I learned a lot in such a short period of time. I would rate overall four stars.
Very busy, fun and energetic work place
Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Delaware, OHNovember 17, 2014
Honda is the maker of the Honda cars. I was employeed in the Finance Department. Good Company to work for. Flexible hours and relaxed setting to work in. Communication between Management and Employees very good. Insurance, vacation and paid days off.
Rapid Growing
Administrative Asst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 17, 2014
This rapidly growing company enjoyed employee feedback. Great!
Temp positons
Exact Staff Los Angeles & Woodland Hills CA (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CANovember 16, 2014
Pros: variety of clients and various functions to be performed.
Cons: temp positions
Administrative Assistant temp positions. Answered phones, transcribed dictation. Created letters and submitted for editing. Arranged lunches brought in.

1 2 3 4 5

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more