Robert Half
2,868 reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

see below
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 22, 2015
• Temp work allows me to hone the skills I have — and learn new ones — while earning a wage that’s often comparable or higher to what I’d make as a full-time employee. Permanent work is what I’m after, and there’s always the possibility of landing a full-time job through a temporary assignment.
Temporary Service company
File Clerk, Data Entry, Receptionist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 22, 2015
Pros: Professional Training, and career advancement opportunities
Cons: no health benefits or 401k
This company works very hard to get you into a job that best suits your capabilities and does testing before sending you out into the various positions. They are extremely professional and helpful and offer courses to better your opportunities in the work environments. They are a temp to hire company, and do not offer health benefits package or 401k.
A lot of ups and downs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kalamazoo MIMay 21, 2015
Very hard to stay in contact with. Limited follow up once placement and limited placement options. One pro is friendly representatives.
I think this is a great company.
Typist/Transcriptionist (Current Employee), California throughout the PeninsulaMay 21, 2015
Pros: I have had a number of jobs offering free parking, breakfast and lunch. Met a lot of fantastic people both managerial and support staff.
Cons: Pay could be better in some areas, but won't be too critical of that due to economy.
I like the diversity. I've not seen any indication of promoting ones to advance although they do have added training available should one choose to engage themselves.
Employment agency
Help Desk Support Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 20, 2015
Pros: Great job prospects and opportunities.
Cons: short term work
Robert half helped me to get the skills needed in a very hectic work environment. They were able to find jobs in my chosen field quickly.
Great Assingment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fremont, CAMay 20, 2015
Cons: Couldn't help me find a new job once assinment was over
Assignment went very well. Great step into the right direction for pursuing a job in Administration. Glad to have worked with so many friendly people.
Not an acceptable fit
office applicannt (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 20, 2015
Pros: Good reputation had high hopes
Cons: I am not acceptable and they will not explain
I'm an experienced Admin Asst with recent CSR/Call Center experience. I can not get a nibble out of the sweatshop call center mode. They sent me a form letter saying IF I'm found to be a fit, they will contact me and sent me a link to UK based jobs.

I'm a US citizen and have no ties to UK, so either someone messed up or decided to throw a little nose thumbing along with what was essentially a rejection letter.

I live in a large metro area, Robert Half has a good reputation. I've went to the job fairs where they are hiring immediately and get told go to the website. Buh bye!
Great team to work with.
Administrative & HR Assistant (Current Employee), Columbia, MDMay 20, 2015
Office team offers opportunities to work with diverse organizations, and the ability to expand your knowledge and experience base.
Amazing place that takes care of their clients
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Visalia, CAMay 20, 2015
I would recommend this place to someone looking for a temporary job, they are excellent at finding work, and are very quick.
Temporary service
Temporary worker (Former Employee), Akron, OHMay 19, 2015
Temporary employee at Office Team a Robert Half Company. I would get to work on time, do a variety of positions. Staff was good at appropriate placement for skill level. Never sure when a job would end. Communication was mostly good.
Legal Secretary positions
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), St. Louis, MoMay 19, 2015
Pros: Beautiful professional offices to work in.
Cons: Temporary work can be challenging to learn each system in a short period of time.
I worked several long term and short term Legal Assistant positions for Robert Half. These were top quality, interesting job opportunities in various areas. Most of the positions were very positive experiences and challenged me, along with giving me an opportunity to view various opportunities in the Legal field in my area.
Very perfessional and helpful staff.
Court Clerk (Former Employee), Modesto, CAMay 18, 2015
Working with Office Team was a great experience for me. The staff is very helpful and enjoyable to work with. They don't hesitate to assist you when needed.
Robert Half/Accountemps is a great company.
Contract/Temporary Work (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 18, 2015
I had a good experience. I would work with them again. Both assignments were a good match for my skills and abilities. Robert Half/Accountemps is a great company.
Productive and values employees
Tax Preparer (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 18, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Cons: Temp assignment
Inputting clients information of W2's and income tax information into the computer.
I learned how to use TAXACT software.
The co-workers was extremely nice and productive.
Leaving the job to go home...
They provided lunch and work computer was user friendly.
very productive
Buyer Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: Free snack
Cons: short break
Every day I have to Process the daily orders in accordance to the company’s guidelines. Every client who call I got the opportunity to learn something new. Because I have to handle all my case by my self I earn more in management.
A great work place for people new to the area needing work.
Call physician offices for missing precert (Former Employee), Greenville, SCMay 16, 2015
Pros: Gain work experience.
Cons: More effort needed to help find permanent position.
The staff ware knowledgeable and ready to help. Called you for feedback on assignment. Introduced to other workers on the team if direct contact not available. The hardest part was making sure they received time sheets.
Excellent working environmnet
Accountant (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 15, 2015
Co-workers are very friendly and helpful. You will learn a lot no matter work job you work on. Management goes over and about to help you when needed. Growth potential is excellent.
Salaried Professionals Division
Salaried Professional Division (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 15, 2015
Pros: Interesting and challenging work
Cons: Not knowing when a new assignment would be available
Liked Robert Half, the assignments were interesting and challenging. Didn't like the not knowing if and when I would get a new assignment
Very professional and detail oriented in getting you assignments to work.
Administrative Assistant/Law Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 15, 2015
Pros: You are a Robert Half/Legal Partner
Cons: You change many assignments after you complete one behind the other.
Typical week would be to get your assignment and details of what to do and the location.

I learned how to do multi-tasking. Management is very instrumental in assisting you with getting consecutive assignments. The co-workers include you in the Robert Half/Legal Partnership business wise.

The hardest part of the job is that you work with many recruiters because they get promoted and leave.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you are part of a global team.
This comupany is a Temporary Agency
Clerical (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 15, 2015
I would get calls to work as a Clerical for the position.
My daily duties were to answer phone and transfer calls. mailed out bills to customers, faxing and mailing out mail

1 2 3 4 5

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries