Robert Half

3.3K reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 3,159 reviews matching the search
Kind and Professional
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 5, 2016
The folks at Office Team Cincinnati are highly professional and very communicative. In addition, they are kind and thoughtful.
Wonder Learning Experience
Temp Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 5, 2016
Working with Robert Half was a wonderful learning experience. I was able to make great network contentions with wonderful people and great companies and I do look forward to working with them once more.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Employment was short with this great company
Great place to work if you are trying to find a job fit.
Temporary Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 4, 2016
Every day is difference depending on the temporary assignment. Some of the duties include data entry, answering phones, scanning documents.

Management does a good job in trying to match your skills and types of jobs you are looking for. The wage is low. The most enjoyable part of the job is the diversity in jobs and flexibility.
Great Temp Agency
Team Member (Former Employee) –  FLFebruary 3, 2016
Great people and even better clients. Every job site i was sent to was an absolute pleasure and joy for the time being. I definitely would recommend this to anyone in between jobs.
placement with different companies
Credit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hoffman EstesFebruary 3, 2016
Robert Half was good at finding placements that fit your experiences. They were always available to discuss concerns The only concerns you have is there is no benefits that comes with the position
Pros
find places for work
Cons
no benefits
worked for different companies
Data Entry/Clerical/Filing (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 2, 2016
The company that I worked for was a great place to work for. The people were great and understanding and always ready to help out if you did not know what to do. I really liked working for the company that I worked for you were left alone to do your work and no one
looking over your shoulder.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
Job ended
Temporary jobs while trying to find a permanent position.
Customer Service as Temporary Labor (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILFebruary 2, 2016
I learned that I don't want to do temporary assignments anymore. It was however a learning experience but I would rather find a permanent position than do temp. jobs again.
Pros
Assigments with the hopes of a permanent position.
Cons
Not having the seuriy of having a permanent job.
Wonderful Customer service
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 2, 2016
Robert Half is a wonderful staffing agency. The employees do their best to communicate with their clients. If you are looking for office work apply with Robert Half
Office Team has opened a world of oppertunities for me
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEFebruary 1, 2016
Many employers are looking for an employee with experience but it seems no one is willing to take a chance and give someone an opportunity to gain that experience. Office team is different. They looked at my background and strengths and helped me gain the experience necessary to jump start my career
I do not have any bad things to say about the company
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 1, 2016
Robert Half is a pleasant place to work. Great employees. I have learned a lot of flexibility working with them, however, I would rather work for a company that provides better benefits.
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Centro, CAJanuary 30, 2016
Received great assistance in finding a job, great training, proper education, great communication with counselor, quick assistance when calling the office for assistance or questions, amazing staff availability. Able to get me hired quickly at Inland Fair Housing and Mediation Board
for this to be an temp service they offer great jobs
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN poplarJanuary 29, 2016
awesome company to work for. they have great jobs with great pay ranging from 13-15 dollars hourly. the stuff is very friendly and professional. the only thing that i didn't like is that you have to work 1200 to 1700 hours to obtain pto and paid holidays
Pros
pay and jobs
benefits
Great people and excellent teamwork enviornment
Tech Asset Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJanuary 28, 2016
Had a great experience and would love to find another company like this. It keeps you busy which was a good thing because I like keeping busy. A lot was project based and I see I work best under these conditions.
Pros
Great Place
Cons
No cons
Outstanding, ethical organization
Director (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJanuary 28, 2016
Although it was founded in 1946, Robert Half has only had 2 CEOs (including Robert Half himself), and lives by ethical standards of equal pay for equal work. The company has no debt and is very stable financially. More importantly, it has a huge drive to modernize itself for the coming decades, and it is making major investments in that direction.

Although the company is really trying to help employees maintain a work/life baland, the fact that so many new reengineering initiatives are underway at once, and the field of skilled temporary staff and consultants is growing, means that there is a lot of work to be done - meaning a lot of stress on personal balance.
Pros
Ethical, stable, caring organization
Cons
Huge work goals make work/life balance difficult
Place to work between jobs or to find a new career
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 27, 2016
The people at Office Team/Robert Half were easy to talk to and able to find me positions to work in the small area I wanted.
They gave the choice of going in to work on your skills, like typing and data entry. I believe more but not sure.
Pros
good location
It's okay
General Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 26, 2016
Not as busy like last year. There's lack of communication with staff and management. I really haven't learned anything new.
Caring people placing professional in excellent carreers
Manager/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Fairlawn, OHJanuary 26, 2016
As a contractor for Robert Half I had the pleasure to work with the Corporate Help Desk at the Signet Jewelers company. It was a dream job helping shape the management staff as well as the support services department. Most of the time was spent documenting, revising and streamlining their processes.
Pros
onsite workout suit, dining services, loads of employee perks
Job Security Isnt there
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 26, 2016
This is a company that goes through people very quickly. In 5 months there I saw over 20 people leave or get fired. It is all about numbers and if you arent hitting the numbers then they will let you go right away. The training isnt there either.
Great for entry level or parent reentering workforce
Educational Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILJanuary 25, 2016
I was a housewife for many years and unsure of skills and not sure about my career path. This is a good place to explore career options. Be prepared for just slightly over minimum wage offered. I was offered full time positions after working at two different companies, so it is a great way to get your foot in the door - again, you will be expected to start at a lower salary range since you can't request a big raise from a temp status position. I was able to work part-time while the kids were in school, so flexible hours are possible for contract/part-time positions. Best part was knowing that I could move on to something else. Minimal healthcare at a cost through Robt.Half and no other benefits for contract/temp jobs. Better situation if you are married and covered by spouse or national healthcare plan or a new grad who might be still covered by parent.
Pros
Fairly low pressure, variety of jobs to try out
Cons
No benefits and low pay
Company is dedicated to creating a productive and friendly work environment
Freelance Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 25, 2016
Great company to work for. They assign you jobs that you are suited for and will enjoy doing. Other employees are friendly and good teammates.

Overall very rewarding experience.
Pros
Occasional free lunch and coffee