Robert Half
2,285 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Always Glad to...
Payroll Administrator/HR Specialist (Former Employee), BoiseSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: choose your assignment
Cons: assignments don't always work out
I am always happy to receive an assignment from Robert Half. They work with professional clients who want the best possible employees. Both Accountemps and Office Team have been great to work with and for.
Messy office
Project Assistant/ Accountant (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: relaxed
Cons: part-time suited for beginning college
The hardest part was research and the most enjoyable part was payroll for different clients.
Excellent
Medical Billing Specialist/Payment Poster (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 25, 2014
Like the company. Great staffing agency. Keep me working. They may not always return your call but they are guaranteed to keep you working if you show them that you do want to work
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 25, 2014
I worked at IU Hospital. It was a very productive job. A typical day was picking medical items and delivering them to the units that they needed to go.
Same as Temp job
Temp work (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: no job security
Office Team and Robert Half is the same company. You can get temp to hire or just few days on the week to work. The only assignment was very easy to complete in one day
A collaborative group of people who focus on attaining goals.
Recruiter/Recruiting Administrator (Former Employee), WestlakeSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: casual atmosphere
A typical day included all human resource staffing requests; placing candidates into background, determining background results, identifying staffing needs, sourcing candidates on line, maintaining reports, placing job ads, writing, sending and receiving offer letters.
I learned how to manipulate ADP, sourcing candidates and placing job ads.
My first experience working with a temp agency. Overall, very satisfied.
Purchasing Department Assistant (Former Employee), Merrillville, INSeptember 24, 2014
Robert Half International found me a couple of jobs that I worked with that utilized my skills. Management was very thorough in testing and interviewing for the positions that they had available. Through out my employment with them, I felt they had my best interests in mind and found me each job quickly.
I have had the oppurtunity to meet great people since temping.
Administrative Assistant/Various Assignments (Current Employee), Greater New York CitySeptember 24, 2014
Pros: working with great companys
Cons: on and off
Working with office team has been a greeat experience, I have had the oppurtunity to work with different company's and meeting new people. Learning new skills has been a great help with advancing my career.
Great company
Revenue Accounting Specialist - Temporary (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDSeptember 22, 2014
Enjoy the company and they work hard in trying to set you up with a company that is suitable for you.
It was the worst companies I have ever worked for.
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: comfortable work environment
Cons: assigned to work unrelated to skill set or personality
The Staff were big liars. Unable to keep me working in my field. Once I was hired through a Sister Company. They intervened and blocked my start date on a Friday and I was supposed to begin gainful employment on that following Monday. Highly unprofessional!!!!
Good Company
Administrative/Clerical (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: standard office hours, hour lunch, easy time off if needed
Cons: when there is no work, you do not work
Good company if you are in between jobs, need frequent time off or if you are a student.

The staff really cares about your wishes, they try their best to find you a great position (after all they make money too) and place you with good companies that could possibly go perm.
Fair to middle
Project Coordinator/Tier (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 21, 2014
Customers more proactive than hiring staff. A Technology Professional and Technical Staffing Company
Project Coordinator/Tier 3 Support
• Duties included Technical documentation of Run Book and BGP implementation including Cisco and HP router commands.
• Unix Solaris troubleshooting and documentation including administrative commands.
• Cloud based – more... customer service support, management and documentation. – less
Staffing Agencies allow you a chance to try the company out before becoming permanent, but I want a permanent job now.
Accounts Payable Representative (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: paperless system
Cons: no windows!
Out of all the Staffing agencies I have worked for, I like Accountemps the best as far as the jobs they send you to. Accounting Principals offer medical benefits that are very decent.
Many Opportunities
Administrator/Office Manager (Current Employee), Woodland Hills, CASeptember 18, 2014
This is a very professional agency that places high priority on assisting candidates with their career search.
Temporary Staffing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Aurora, COSeptember 18, 2014
good company to work for to get your feet in the door of a company. matched me well with companies that I enjoyed working for.
Horrible Agency!
ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee), Uniondale, NYSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: quick placement
Cons: not exactly what you would expect to be doing!
Placed in the worst assignments with this agency, and all they did was defend their poor decisions.

I am an Accounting major and they placed me in a secretarial role expecting me to win the client with customer service skills.

Totally not what I was expecting!
Appreciated my skills and helped me use them
Controller (Former Employee), Fayetteville, ARSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: appreciated my education and experience
Local office used me for challenging projects and I deliovered results.
Well known staffing agency
Interim Operations Manager, Images by Lighting (Former Employee), El Segundo, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: professional recruiters
Cons: low salaries temp to permanent assignment
Offeres temp to hire assignment that did turn in to full time employment. Offer low paid with the promise of better if the assignment turns into career.
Learned A LOT!
Division Director//Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: people i was able to meet.
Cons: constant turn over, management changes, work culture
I very much enjoyed managing my team, as well as building rapport with my clients and getting people their dream jobs! I worked very hard at Robert Half Technology and was promoted twice in a year. I learned. I learned SO much there.
I appreciate their attention to what I needed in a job.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Boise, IDSeptember 17, 2014
I really appreciate the staff at Office Team. They have been very attentive to what I need in a job and how much I get paid. I have learned so much by going to the different assignments they put me at.

1 2 3 4 5

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more