Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 4,139 reviews matching the search
Fast-paced work environment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 20, 2017
This is a great company for building administrative experience. It offers a wide variety of positions, all of which impart different skills for everyday work life.
temporary assisments
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJanuary 19, 2017
Temporary assignments. The companies were friendly and the job was good. I just needed to have a full time position. So I worked to fill in and waited for the next assignment to come along.
Pros
Cons
No benefits
Mostly good
Property Management (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 19, 2017
I have had both good and bad experiences working for them. One pet peeve is that they only look for assignments that match whatever one has done in the prior 6 months, they don't look at one's whole resume and take into consideration what one may have done before, or what one wants to move into. I feel they should take all of one's experiences into account, and should consider both what they see on the resume, and what they learn from the interview. I also feel they do not negotiate salary at all, and as the employer, they should discuss the pay for each assignment separately. Basically they are the middle man, and need to consider both their client (the company looking for staffing help), as well as their employee (the staff they send to the company). In my opinion, and experience, they do not consider both sides, they consider only their client, and themselves. Keep in mind, I believe each office is a franchise of the company as a whole, and they all work basically the same way, however, not all experiences will be equal.
Company is great
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 18, 2017
Company is great to work for. Submitted my resume on a Tuesday began work on a Wednesday. Great benefits good experience. Flexible work hours and location.
very large company and a lot of red tape.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 17, 2017
I can't provide a review at the time because I still have an assignment with this company. I don't think it is fair for me to provide a review (good or bad) since I still work there.
Great jobs but temporary in nature
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 17, 2017
I have enjoyed all of the temporary work found for me by robert half but the jobs they find are temporary and they charge companies an arm and a leg to use their services. This encourages companies to limit the amount of time one is able to work.
Very Flexible
Temporary Employment (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 17, 2017
I had the lesiure of working around my own schedule, and was offered jobs frequently. They offered a number of differnt types of jobs that was great for gaining more work experiences in different fields of work.
Not bad but not good
Temp (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 16, 2017
They weren't great at finding a job for me. I have a degree and kept getting assigned to jobs that didn't require one and were the least bit challenging.
poor assignments
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHJanuary 16, 2017
assigned to an insane warehouse company. 18 hour days. Offiuce team did not care as long as they got their money. They new of the terrible conditions and did nothing.
This is a overwheming company one of the best
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 16, 2017
I always I knew Fed Ex was one of the best. I receive all training from A,-Z.this company here is amazing. All the things this company have available I honestly been trained in I believe in commitment and I strive for excellence. I would be highly honored to work for this amazing company after orientation you will not be disappointed.
Awesome company to work for
Accounting Administrator, Credit/Collections (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, NCJanuary 15, 2017
I really enjoyed working with Robert Half. Their staff is professional and very nice. They are thorough in their search and have good placement. I have had great placements in the past and hope to have at least one more that will land me my forever job.
Pros
Experience and expanding different companies
Cons
moving from place to place with temp assignments
Friendly
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJanuary 14, 2017
great company to work for, friendly. Call when a opportunity arises that fits my criteria of what I am looking for. Great Staff.
Soul sucking job
Data Analyst-Risk Management(Temp) (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJanuary 14, 2017
This was a highly unorganized and horrible company culture. I walked in the door and instantly became depressed. There was no natural light inside the building. Everything was low light and brown. I felt as if I aged 1 month for everyday I worked there.
Pros
Management wasn't breathing down your neck.
Cons
Everything I could possibly be able to think of.
Office Team Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 13, 2017
Friendly staff
Great location
Always have work available
Willing to give advice on resume improvements
Check in on a regular basis to make sure you're happy
willing to help as much as they can.
Have experience
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 13, 2017
If you do not have a lot of work experience, they take a long time finding a position for you. I have been with this company for over a year and they have provided me with three jobs.
Productive workplace
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 12, 2017
Legal processing is a great starter if you are just beginning to start in the customer service field. Everyone is friendly
great place to work
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJanuary 12, 2017
Working for Robert Half was a great experience I would recommend them to anyone to use for finding you work in the field that you need to find or are trying to work through
Great place to connect, fun
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 12, 2017
A very professional staff. Constantly giving you OPTIONS. And easy to keep in touch with your manager and co-workers. The best part of the job is that is not repetitive. You are being challenge constantly!
Great Temp Agency
Research/ Developer (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHJanuary 11, 2017
This is a great temp agency to work wit. They really listen to what you like to do and prefer and do not try to pressure you into a position. The pay rate for their positions is ok also.
Like it
Salaried Professional Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 11, 2017
The company is very nice... They easily work hard to find you an assignment... They also follow-up with you and your employer throughout your assignment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.