Robert Half
2,680 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Temp to Permanent Review
Executive Assistant/Financial Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati OHMarch 2, 2015
Pros: I like the fact that you can try the position before you sign on
Cons: Temporary pay does not give you a good idea of what your permanent pay would be if you are hired
My experience with Robert Half - Accountemps was a very positive experience. They presented me with jobs that fit my skillset. I worked in two positions during my brief tenure with them. The first position was not a fit for me but it provided income while I continued to look for a permanent home. The second position was a perfect fit and I was offered a permanent position with this company. I spent almost 11 years in their employ until my position was recently eliminated due to a spinoff. I am considering Robert Half again as a resource to final another permanent position.
Good
Call Center Associate (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 28, 2015
It was ok but need more permanent work assignments last 2-3 months and the pay needs to updated for the amount of work done
My lowest rated temp firm
Temp recruiter (Current Employee), Eagan, MNFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: Zip. Nothing that separates this group from another.
Cons: Just another greedy organization, top to bottom.
My story behind my past relationship with RH (Office Team Burnsville, MN) is lengthy. To shorten it considerably, this company is the sleaziest, on multiple levels, that I've encountered. And I've dealt with 5 total firms many years ago after a layoff. There are too many ways to describe the incomprehensible policies adapted by past employees of this office.

I hold no ill will, but do not root for the success of this company either.
Explore a variety of jobs
Receptionist/File Clerk (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: one hour lunch and two fifteen minutes break
Cons: never know how long job last
Working for Office Team is a pleasure and great experience. I have been introduced to many companies and had the privileged working at a law firm when Easton was brought to Columbus. I had to make copies of the blueprint. After 14 years I am back with them again as a temp, as a Medical Records File Clerk.
Contractor position at Deluxe Corporation
Sourcing Strategy Analyst (Current Employee), Shoreview, MNFebruary 26, 2015
Contract placement at Deluxe Corporation in sourcing department.

My duties include analysis of outsource spend on print and promotional products and analysis and management of rebates related to use of preferred suppliers.
Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Arlington, VAFebruary 26, 2015
This was a very helpful way to find a job as a temp or for full time. my co- workers varied depending on the company. i was assign to some companies that had a diverse environment but were small companies. overall the agency was helpful.
Great Staff to work with
Senior Cost Accountant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 25, 2015
Nice company to work for. I enjoyed my experience with RH. They were totally professional and very informative when it came to assignments and job placement.
Robert Half
Warehouse (Current Employee), Boulder, COFebruary 25, 2015
Great company to work for. They put you to work right away! They are very nice and professional. I never had any issues while working for Robert Half
I recommend Office Team
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Township of Moon, PAFebruary 25, 2015
I've had such great experience with Office Team. Jenna, my recruiter, made sure I got the type of job I specifically wanted without any hesitation.
Good recruiters
secretary (Former Employee), New JerseyFebruary 25, 2015
Recruiters work hard to find placement that fit your skills. The recruiters are nice and helpful. The jobs I were placed in where good jobs with good work environment.
poor
Customer Service/Call Center (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 25, 2015
after I did not complete an asignment due to my child catching the flue, I couldn't get another job thier. thiers nothing more to say
I love this agency
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 25, 2015
The staff are professional and will keep you working. I serve as an Executive Assistant and they have kept me busy. Love them!
Great Positions
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Great place to work with friendly and efficient staff. My time with them was short but my job placement was exactly what I asked of them.
Call Center focus, money driven motivation.
Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Hartford, CTFebruary 24, 2015
Robert Half Inc is an international staffing service, that is set up to be the most competitive and financially successful organization in the world. For competitive and sales oriented individuals, with a preference for call centers and being on the road, this is a great fit.
depends on assignment
Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee), new albany ohioFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: temporary assignment
Robert half is a temporary agency for professionals, your personal review would depend on your assignment. I enjoyed my assignment.
Just Okay
loan department (Former Employee), chicago, ILFebruary 24, 2015
I think as a temporary service, its just okay.
I don't think the staff really cares if you're unhappy at the position they place you. They never follow up like they say they will.
So once you're placed, they move on, regardless if the fit is right, it doesn't matter, they placed you, they move on to their next sale of placing another person in a job.
Main concern is getting bodies to fill openings
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: always have a position for you
Cons: pay is inconsistant
They do have a number of positions, but they showed little concern for trying to reach your requests for pay and length of contract. I did not have a lot of down time between postings, but I would have preferred more down time to find better positions with potential for permanent placement.
Excellent overall
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIFebruary 23, 2015
Highly professional and polished company hiring the best and finding the best positions for their candidates. Largest staffing agency in Michigan.
review
Underwriter / Complaint Analyst (Former Employee), santa ana caFebruary 23, 2015
enjoy and loved working there. co-workers were good. Some of management were micro-managers but most were great. Location was great. Benefits were amazing and charity foundations great.
N/A
Receptionist/legal secretary (Former Employee), Clayton, MOFebruary 20, 2015
Great place to work. People are kind and friendly and make sure that they fit your needs. Would recommend other professionals to this agency.

1 2 3 4 5

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more