Robert Half
2,937 reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Temporary employment agency
Temporary employment placement (Current Employee), Brooklyn / NYCJuly 1, 2015
Again, jobs at various places in NYC and Brooklyn: scanning and filing jobs, but I am looking for something more in-depth and permanent.
The temping agency
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable specialist (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJuly 1, 2015
They match me wrong and they just sent me to clean up someones mess, The companies were in a situation of employees leaving and no clue on what to do. No advance and motivation to stay. This agency just want to make money, not to help the employee.
This is a good company
Legal Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2015
Drafted Wills, Codicils and filings for business start up.
Greeted clients, answer phones, calendar attorney appointments and perform client intake.
Maintained client files and collect payment
Scheduled conference room for attorney client meetings.
Drafted divorce petitions, child custody documents, and filings for mediation.
Productive workplace with attention to detail
USAA SYSTEMS ANALYST (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 30, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: None
Testing the Cadence system throughout the loan process from originations, processing, underwriting and closing prospective. I am responsible of creating dummy loans in the system using different scenarios such as VA, conventional and fixed rate loans from several different state to check the compliance of the system to make sure the correct fees, disclosures, and policies and procedures are met. The systems that I have used are Unifi, Cadence, Credit Revue, MSR WorkPortal.
Temp Agency
Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 30, 2015
Very good about finding work for their people. The people there are a delight and very understanding. Very good starting place.
Its just that Short Term
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAJune 29, 2015
Pros: GREAT PAY
Cons: SHORT LIVE
At first they make you feel great, they get you a job with in 48 hours of signing up and make you feel great like you are number one!, then after the assignment is over they FORGET ABOUT YOU.
Great Place with Great People
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), San AntonioJune 29, 2015
- Most of my time is spent on the phones
- Learned quite a bit about time management
- The managers are amazing
- The people who work here are amazing
- Hardest part of the job is dealing with rejection
- The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with
Good door opener
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), White Plains, NYJune 29, 2015
I have worked with this company for many years. They are always very helpful with finding perspective working environments.
Reliable service for seeking employment
Senior Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Englewood, ColoradoJune 28, 2015
Pros: Good job prospects
Cons: Poor client feedback
Accountemps is very good at providing jobs for qualifying individuals, yet their communication is lacking in regards to keeping the potential employee updated as to jobs that are available, and what prospects fits the individual.
Treated professionaly with respect
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAJune 28, 2015
Staffing agency, always available, got me a job right away, professional, management was on top of things. got paid on time.
Resourceful
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2015
Pros: They continue to keep their employees working
Cons: most jobs are temporary
A temporary to hire staffing agency that provides advantageous employers for their employees. They also provide training on various software to their employees.
NICE PPL AT OFFICE TEAM
Indexing/Data Entry (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 26, 2015
Pros: FREE LUNCHES ON A REG
Cons: ONLY 9 MO CONTRACT
ENJOYED WORKING FOR OFFICE TEAM. VERY NICE UNDERSTANDING COMPANY. I LOVE THE LAST POSITION THEY PLACE ME AT.I WOULD WORK FOR THEM AGAIN.
temp to hire company with contracts for hire with company's who may or may not hire you.
Digital care customer support (Current Employee), Waste ManagementJune 26, 2015
This company would have made the bar for me, however when time to be contracted to permanent hire with waste management I had been advised by waste management management of the intent to hire me, when it came time to hire me they found all but every reason to string me along stating they needed this and that, which at first was not an issue as I am from another state and broke it down to this reason. When the end result was I had been getting a very low rate of pay, no days off and no sick time. I had been working 50-60 hours per week coming in on days off coming in early and going home late for them to state to office team I was not being hired on so my assignment is ended. What a shock. When contacted Office team no one so much as even allocated for me stating such, just that I was one of their best and that they did not understand why they were not hiring me. I was a good employee and all the employer could say is this is unusual for them however, they were not going to have me back that i did not submit paperwork to them in time. Not cool I would not rate this company highly since I feel they got the better end of the stick making a lot of money on my heartache.
Professional Business
Administrative/Clerical (Former Employee), West Chester, OHJune 26, 2015
Pros: Pleasant office environment
Cons: A temporary position
Performed filing duties, data entry duties, updated spreadsheets, and updated accounts payable. This was a steady job and not rushed. The management knew all that the employees did and what was accomplished. The co-workers all got along and it was a very pleasant work environment. The hardest part of the job was completing and assignment and waiting for another assignment to be given. All aspects of this job were enjoyable.
Very organized
Administrative Support Specialist (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 25, 2015
A very organized temp agency to work for. Provided good job assignments and always made sure that we were comfortable with our work assignments.
it was a great opportunity
Office Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 25, 2015
Pros: great job
Cons: Company sold to another business
I covered several positions in this job, I went from one extreme to another promoted several times and was able to improve on my background experience.
Productive and fun
Sr. Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Enjoyed collegiate and work/life balance...option to work from home, overall great place to work for any lifestyle or individual.
Great People to for for.
Receptionist / Clerical (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COJune 23, 2015
Pros: Extra training at no cost to you
Cons: Not locally where I live now
This company makes sure you have the skills needed to succeed in the professional business world. Because they provide you the schooling, online as well as in person if you choose, at no cost to you. Then work with you as you start your position, and if there are any questions they are right there. A awesome company, and staff.
Never kept me busy enough
Data Entry Administrator (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJune 23, 2015
This company never kept me busy enough. The manager wasn't ever really there to give direction and she had handed off work assignments to others to give me that didn't know the job. It was a great atmosphere with a lot of people surrounding me willing to learn and grow which was a plus. I like to be around goal driven people who enjoy working hard for their company.
Positive
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Idyllwild, CAJune 23, 2015
I like to be challenged and learn new skills, Robert Half International helped me to meet my goals many times and assisted me in building my career experience. Always will be thankful for such great opportunities.

1 2 3 4 5

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries