Robert Half
2,213 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Excellent company to work with
Cash Assistant - Temp (Former Employee), Davenport, IAAugust 28, 2014
Pros: fast and efficient
They had me a job within days and then found me a temp to hire position a month or two later and I ended up in that position for over 11 years until my position was eliminated.
Great first job out of college
Sales Associate/Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Princeton, NJAugust 28, 2014
Allowed me to set the foundation for a successful career in sales/account management moving forward
Variety of temporary assignments
Specialized Project Accountant (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNAugust 27, 2014
Pros: supportive staff
Cons: temporary positions
This company is a temporary agency. I have had numerous assignements, in a variety of industries, so I can't really describe a "typical" day.

I have had the opportunity to work in numerous industries, and I have gained knowledge in each.

The management of this company is excellent! They work very hard, placing many associates in positions with a large – more... number of clients, but they always have time for you, and they know you by name.

Having had numerous assignments with this company, I have worked with all types of employees. I believe that these experiences have enhanced my people skills.

The most difficult part of working with this company is finding a position that you enjoy and excel at, with great companies and developing rapport with co-workers and then having to leave because the assignment is over.

The most enjoyable part for me was the variety of assignments and industries. I learned a lot. – less
The people are great.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 26, 2014
The management team is very productive and respond quickly to inquiries.
Great Experience
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 26, 2014
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: sink or swim culture
Robert Half is a great company to learn staffing. There is no such thing as a "typical day" at Robert Half. I have learned about the ins and outs of staffing. The hardest part of the job is accepting that sometimes you can do all that you can do and it could still not work out in the end.
Temporary Hire (Current Employee), Hartford, CTAugust 26, 2014
The company is very helpful in finding work,however they will try to set you up with certain jobs that you have to know you have the right to turn down.
Productive, always busy and multitasking assignments
General Office Clerk (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 26, 2014
A workday would consist of checking clients in and out, processing paperwork, answering incoming calls. Mail room processing.
The position was not supervisied, work was individual and independently done.
I can always count on the recruiters at Office team to have work readily available.
Front office/ Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), all locationsAugust 26, 2014
Work environments are always friendly and uplifting. It is always sad when assignments come to an end. However, the relationships we build are priceless.
Fun Place to work and very responsive to your needs
Network Analyst, Technical Support Consultant (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 25, 2014
Pros: lots of projects
Cons: ssmetimes you are on the "shelf" for long periods.
Excellent Staff and fun, interesting projects. The recruiting staff will work very hard to get you your dream job. it may seem like they throw a lot at you sometimes, but it is all in preparation for your DREAM JOB!!
Great Personnel
Tax Processor (Former Employee), Los AngelesAugust 25, 2014
Was temping at Ernst and Young LLP

Process tax returns and scan numerous tax documentation
on a daily basis.

Co-workers were always generous and good to work with

Learned how to operate copiers, scan machines. send out fedex packages.

Most enjoyable part would have been the flexibility and people.
Accountemps
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 24, 2014
Pros: very professional.
Accountemps [Robert Half, Intl.] always provided me with job assignments that were professional in nature. Each assignment provided me with the ability to use my accounting knowledge to assist the client's requirements
Great place to work! Gave a "newbie" a chance so they can see how great I am!
Customer Service (Current Employee), SacramentoAugust 23, 2014
Cons: the pay isn't enough to be able to support myself (yet).
I've been out of work for a couple of years but have a lot (!) of experience. They were willing to take a chance on me and gave me a position to show them what I can do. It's a start - that's all I was asking for.
Office Team
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTAugust 22, 2014
Pros: temp work always available.
Cons: mostly temp work available.
Staffing agency that has plenty of admin opportunities. Can be relied upon for placement if you have the necessary skills.
I just like that they find some job for me
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 22, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
It was a temp agency they call us to work for some one else if the job is to temp to hire and the company hire us so we complete the assignment. and if the company give you laid off you can go to them again and they will find another job or assignment.
A typical day
Medical Claims Processor (temp) (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 22, 2014
Pros: amazing co-workers
Cons: small office cubicles
calling to request status on claims, hours were great, co-workers were amazing.
Productive stress free work place
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKAugust 22, 2014
Pros: just the place its self
Cons: not enough coaching to help maintain numbers or get to where you should be
I handled Hyatt Properties from Grand Hyatt NY and other Hyatt hotels taking calls from 8-5 helping guest with questions on their folios to making adjustments also.The most enjoyable is the team and working area. The most difficult is there is no time to really learn not to much coaching
Atmosphere was great.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 22, 2014
Pros: work for different companies.
Cons: too long inbetween placements.
Everyone was helpful in placing me with potential employers. If I had any problems or concerns, they were very quick to address them and find solutions.
Interesting assignments with room to grow
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Hartford, CTAugust 22, 2014
Pros: good assignments
Cons: none at this time
A typical day would depend on the assignment; some were more challenging than others and afforded more opportunity for both professional and personal growth.
Requires a high energy and competitve spirit
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 22, 2014
Pros: can make a lot of money
Cons: sometimes a little to much kpi and metrics based oversight
Great place if your competitive, have good energy and have a persuasive personality.
not so bad
Accountant (Current Employee), Portsmouth, NHAugust 22, 2014
Pros: can always find work
Cons: no benefits
Good place for someone in a bind having a hard time finding the right fit.

1 2 3 4 5

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Photos