Robert Half
2,517 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Temp
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee), OakbrookDecember 22, 2014
Accountemps is a great place for temporary assignments. I have nothing negative to say at all about their business. Positive Comments only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice people in their office. Not rude to applicants. Wonderful people
Productive and always open to accept new employees
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Anaheim, CADecember 22, 2014
busy and a great agency to work for. you gain a lot of new skills depending on what job assigment they send you too
Rose's Summary
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee), Lisle, ILDecember 22, 2014
Pros: on-line furthering your skills
Cons: no luncheons.
Very professional staff to work with. Enjoyed assignments that I have been sent to, have kept me busy with work. Challenging assisgnments make the day go faster.Good people to work with and friendly.Hardest part of the job is when the assignment ends get use to going to work at a same location.
Great temporary agency to work for.
Office Administrator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 22, 2014
Pros: various opportunites to learn new jobs.
Cons: the jobs are temporary so there is no sense of security.
A typical work day can vary depending on the location of the assignment I was assigned to that day.
Professional people to work for.
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee), North Olmsted, OHDecember 22, 2014
cared about their temp workers and were helpful in locating good places to work.
Very fast paced company
Web Application Developer for Two Rivers Marketing (Former Employee), Des Moines, IADecember 20, 2014
If you want to get a job in a blink of an eye, this is the right company for ya.
Robert Half Oakland
Network Security Administrator (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CADecember 18, 2014
As a consultant here, I was always working and the technical leads who found the positions always assigned me to excellent contracts. I learned allot about how contracting worked. Robert Half is a great place for people starting on in IT to gain experience about the industry. It helped me allot and the Robert Half team was always supportive!
Productive company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Burbank, CADecember 18, 2014
Pros: secured employment, competent wages
Cons: inflexible schedules
Company provided jobs that were sufficient for financial independence. The jobs allowed growth opportunities
Nice people but...
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 17, 2014
The person I dealt with the most was nice but it was obvious she didn't really care whether I fit the position or not...it was more along the line of sending a warm body to the site.
Engaging work environment
Project Manager - Contract (Former Employee), San Jose, CADecember 16, 2014
Available resources to ensure successful job engagement.
Productive place to grow in sales...if that is what you want to do
Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 16, 2014
Pros: competitive, rewarding
Cons: cut throat
Environment is fast paced and challenging. However, the culture is more like get in where you fit. If you do not catch on quickly, you may not be here long. Management on most divisions are clear and transparent and genuinely want you to succeed. Other divisions are not 100% with where you stand as part of your development plan and have no struggle – more... giving you the boot. I enjoy my close team but overall not a great personality fit for me. – less
Networking Bob Evans Restaurant
Information Technology Specialist (Former Employee), New Albany, OHDecember 15, 2014
Pros: coupons for free bob evans products and free taste lunches
I was responsible for keeping the restaurant network up and running normally at all location by monitor switches, routers, modems and hubs activity.
The restaurant location would call out help desk if location is having issue and for application assist.
I would walk manager through how to reset any of the switch, router, modem, hub and server to get – more... the network back working normally at the location.
I reset employee's password for multiple system such as, share point, Windows, AS 400, outlook and RACF accounts.
Also, with this position I learned how to reset all port on switches, routers and servers. – less
Salary was minimun wage at best
PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Toms River, NJDecember 14, 2014
While Robert Half was quick to find me a full-time position near my residence, the wages were awful! With the education I had and some experience as well, I figured I would at least be compensated as such. Not at all what I was expecting from a well known agency.
Very competitive enviroment
Staffing Recruiter (Current Employee), oak brook, ilDecember 13, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: micro managing
It is a stressful sales environment and there is a lot of micro managing.
good
COLLECTOR (Former Employee), Lexington, KYDecember 13, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: late nites
A great agency to work for
excellent pay they do more temp to hire than other agencies
I would definitely work for them
Challenging Environment
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WaDecember 12, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: employee relations
The environment is fun, but competitive. There is heavy emphasis on performance right out of the gate. Management is available but training is something that has to be sought out. The hardest part was the cold calls and the harsh divide between teams, especially those within the same department as you would fight over accounts and candidates. A good – more... learning experience but not a long term gig. – less
Rarely has assignments
Village of Riverdale as Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Tinley Park, ILDecember 11, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: non
More focused on their commission than the needs of their employees.
Summary
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), Oakbrook Terrace, ILDecember 11, 2014
Pros: you can make a lot of money off high salary accounting and finance professionals
Cons: thrown to the wolves, a sink or swim culture
Very unorganized systems, no training, poor work life balance, have to work long hours, you are expected to work through lunch and stay late if your numbers aren't met
Temporary Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Stamford, CTDecember 11, 2014
The jobs were temporary. The company was good. The only negative, if I enjoyed working in a place, the agency required for them to buy my contract or have me work for a long time under their management until it was appropriate for the company to offer a job.
Changed quickly
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee), Lexington, KYDecember 10, 2014
Pros: nice place for quick cash.
Cons: management turnover.
The job was great before management had a change over. In my 3 years their, I had 7 managers, 3 general managers and 2 district managers. And with each change it seemed to get crazier.

1 2 3 4 5

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more