Robert Half
2,602 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Not the best place to work
LEGAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Waterloo, IAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: 4 hours of flex time twice a month
Cons: most everything else
The attorney's office I work for would probably be a better place to work with more professional staff and more established and organized means of conducting business. There is no training, and they expect you to learn legal process on your own without any resources. You also have so much to do that you don't have time to learn. Everyone is stressed, and there is a lot of hostility and lack of professionalism which is stressful in itself. The pay is probably in the bottom 2% in the country for what we do, and there is no employee appreciation or motivation.
Great Fun
Technical Support (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: relaxed, very flexible
A typical day here would be to assist customers with their education in various ways over a chat environment. I learned the inner workings of online education processes and what can be done and what can't be done. Management was always very open and honest and had a sense of humor that matched mine to a T. My co-workers were pretty quiet for the most part and each of us kept to ourselves. The hardest part was getting use to where everything was and how to find it. There was one program that was difficult to use because if it wasn't done just right then it would not work, or one could easily get lost in it. The most enjoyable part of the job was how flexible and relaxed it was and the support team (management) that was there to help you through any questions that one was not sure of.
Unreliable
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJanuary 24, 2015
My recruiters are all unreliable. My recruiters would call me a lot but sometimes I don't hear from them. I receive empty promises. Otherwise they're all very nice.
good place to work great management
Office Associate (Former Employee), OaklandJanuary 22, 2015
register and room patients. Learned how to do billing and it was a good staffing agency to work for the hardest part of my job was to leave when my assignment was over.I enjoyed working with a big variety of people and cultures.
Excellent Opportunities
Temp Assignments (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: different
Cons: not knowing if you have a job the next day
Working for a temp agency is a great way to try out different career opportunities without being stuck with a job you are not happy with. I really enjoy all of the different assignments, every day is different!
Takes them a long time to find you a job
Purchasing/Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Fairfield, CaJanuary 22, 2015
When they finally found me a job it was not a good company to work for. They manager cussed alot they had no job description for me and did not know exactly wha they wanted me to do. My overall experience with this company was not good.
Job Requirement
Medicare Collector (Current Employee), Oakbrook, ILJanuary 22, 2015
Wherever you are assigned go do the job that you are assigned and leave the company a good impression of the staffing agency and yourself
Get to know different office enviornments
Administrative/File Clerk (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: variety
Cons: no benefits
Working with Office Team has been excellent. I enjoy the fact that I am given so many opportunities to work in different office enviornments.
Good at what they do
Various Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Aurora, COJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: prescreening job at plus and work environment a plus
Cons: bad when the jobs are not availlable
Temp jobs go up and down with the job market. Staff do work hard at getting the employees work when available. Recruiters do take the time to listen so you do find the right job.
Sent on assignments for clerical work and customer service.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Boardman, OHJanuary 21, 2015
I would go to my assignment and do clerical, customer service and sometimes sales. I enjoyed meeting new people.
very professional
contractor (Current Employee), orlando, flJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: weekly pay
The staff is very professional and friendly. They are always returning either phone calls or emails immediately. I would recommend the agency to anyone looking for a position.
Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 20, 2015
They work around your school schedule. Everyday is a wonderful experience if you like working with people. They are very patient co workers. They have great prices and they are more caring outside of work.The have a great point system you can save as you buy which later get you more items to shop for.
variety of working conditions
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 20, 2015
Worked for various companies, doing a variety of functions.
Typical Temp Agency
Underwriter (Former Employee), Arlington, VAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: one good agent
Cons: consistently crushes any optimism left in your soul
For the most part treated like an after thought, last minute inclusion. Better than other agencies in the area (Wash DC) but that's not really a compliment.
Very helpful to start out my career
Finance Temp (Former Employee), Wyomissing, PAJanuary 19, 2015
I gained valuable experience while starting my career and was able to obtain a full time position at the company I started with as temp.
RHT
Account Executive (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great company name
Cons: large company, tendency of past unhappy customers in some sales endeavors, can have high turnover with results driven sales.
Great group. Hard working, nose to the grindstone type. Mostly type A. Great training environment.
Great Temporary Company.
CONTRACTOR (Current Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 19, 2015
They are Great people that help you find a job. They have found me 2 jobs and the second job was one of my favorite. I enjoyed the people I worked with and what I did there.
Fast paced company
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Laguna Hills, CAJanuary 18, 2015
It is a great company that pays you to ramp up. They teach you much about technology and recruiting. They give you the time to learn what you do not know and get better at recruiting.
Poor
Accounting (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: weekely pay
Cons: never hear from them.
Have applied to this company, worked with some great recruiters at one time. Then they transferred out to other out of state of DE branches. Answered ads through the new team, had to go back in and re-apply and go through the testing and interview process which took up over 2 hours of time, and then never heard from them, now that they're looking for someone with a specific software program, they had to go back into the archives and pull people they ignored, and then they contact me. So basically it's when they want something they'll contact you, when you want a job, your just another number for the big list, they can say they have of job applicants. When I called back to ask about more specifics from the job, it's oh, this person was covering for this person, and you want so and so, I guess they don't like you asking about location, salary, hours and such. After all, you want to a job to be good for you, as the employer would like the person to be good for the job.
Temp Agency I work else where
3pl Order Clerk (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: bad at following through
Been a temp to longer than I intended to be
They Fail to follow through.
They pay as scheduled and my check has never been messed due to their error.

1 2 3 4 5

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more