Robert Half Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,788 reviews matching the search
Enjoyed the various options Office Team provided.
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 24, 2016
My experience was positive, I worked for a wide range of industries and always kept in touch with my recruiter notifying her of any issues I encountered on site.
Fun place to work but....
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2016
Everyone gossips at this place. It reminded me of being in a frat house/sorority.
Their is a lot of room to grow with this company and they do promote from within which is great. They also train which is another plus if you are looking to get into recruiting. But be ready to work with a bunch of college kids who are beyond unprofessional. This is the type of place where you have to be there to make friends. Not very professional. But management is good.
Productive knowledgeable and fun place to work
Project Accountant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 23, 2016
it was a fast pace yet steadied flow of work and the worker were very helpful and energetic to work as a team to help get any and all task complete
Fun great company to temp for
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  East Lansing, MIJuly 23, 2016
Great Team that is always willing to help and to find you the right job! From the top to the bottom they are always there for everyone of there temps.
A great company to work with.
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAJuly 23, 2016
They have a talent for finding a position that will best utilize your skills and a wonderful fit to your personality. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to find many different ventures. The hardest part was to ensure confidence in myself because the movement.
Temporary staffing agency
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 22, 2016
Robert Half does well in assisting with job seeking skills. Though there is very little job security and permanent positions are rare.
Excellent Company for Younger Generations
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 21, 2016
This company is a fantastic one for younger generations looking to grow in experience and build on their skills. The company promotes a fun, yet hard-working environment, and focuses on individual AND team performance. Recruiting is a very satisfying aspect of the job, and while Sales may be typically roller-coaster in nature, is a wonderful way to grow professionally with local businesses.
Robert Half International provides excellent recruitment process, providing professional advice, trainings for the employees
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJuly 20, 2016
Robert Half International provides excellent recruitment process, providing professional advice, training for the employees, great retirement and health package for the employees
Pros
I like the work culture of Robert Half because it includes everyone as part of the team
find another agency
DME Compliance Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 20, 2016
I was placed with a company that does not allow breaks and people eat their lunch at their desk so work can continue. Plus, the place was ran by a narcissist who would train you to do something and then ask you why you did it. When I asked to be placed somewhere else, I was told to shut my mouth and do my job.
Pros
Cons
You will be treated like you are nothing.
Professionalism
Accountant Temporaty (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach South, FL (Last assignment)July 20, 2016
I have worked for Robert Half on called temporary assignments and have found the organization to be very professional in their work, They seek out qualified candidate for the position they are contracted to fill.
They treated their employees with respect, courtesy and show concern as to whether you are comfortable at the job that you are assign to.
Pros
Health coverage and retirement plan
Nice people.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIJuly 19, 2016
People were nice and welcoming. Consultants did check in with me and asked how things were going.
They replied to emails ASAP.
Professional.
Great Management Staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2016
This company is very unique in their approach with working with job seeking individuals. Very communicative, expressive and very employee savvy on required needs and desires.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Diligently attempts to find placements. Friendly and professional. Has located positions in both legal and insurance.
Contract Claims Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 18, 2016
temp job, different assignments
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJJuly 18, 2016
Data entry for Hudson News. i learned to time manage and multi task. Not stressful, calm environment, lax management, co workers were easy to get along with. Hardest part of my job is dealing with clerical errors. The most enjoyable part of the job is listening to music and completing work.
Pros
location, being able to listen to music
Cons
no room for advancement
Great company
Liaison (Current Employee) –  VermontJuly 18, 2016
I worked from home, and communicated via emails.

I was responsible and trusted with being the go to person for the people in the field as well as the people for RH in the office.
Loved the people and fun place to work
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 17, 2016
Worked at Eyelevel, (Agency-Robert Half) I really enjoyed working at Eyelevel. The product was exciting. They made Displays for Big Business Companies such as Nike, North Face, Adidas, etc. I loved the people I worked with. They look out for their employees.
Pros
Catered Food every Friday, low key, low stress, Wonderful People
Cons
Not enough hours
Lots of jobs - hourly salaries are low
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJuly 17, 2016
Robert Half in my local area seems to have a lot of jobs, but the salaries are on the low side with no room to negotiate a higher rate. The office is sometimes not as responsive as I'd like, and when they do call you back or respond to your call; you will most likely hear that they had nothing to say. I do not like that.

The jobs that come from the Chicago office are with larger corporations in my area and the pay is much better by almost half and a lot of them go full time within a certain time period.

A typical work day is different from job to job,but there has always been something to learn at each position I've had through Robert Half. I have met some phenomenal people on my assignments, however, I've had some awful managers and either way there is not much Robert Half can do or has done except make a phone call.
Pros
You can move from place to place if you choose; lots of jobs
Cons
No direct hire positions, no vacation or sick or personal paid time off, low hourly wage
Professional!
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 16, 2016
Robert Half and Associates' staff are very professional and courteous.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for temp or temp to perm employment
Inconsistent Pay
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 16, 2016
The job assignments are perfectly fine & the people I work with are great. But the so-called management leaves A LOT to be desired.

My manager went on vacation, leaving on a Friday. She submitted our timesheets before she left that day, meaning we should have been paid on time, no issues. I had to call & email every day because they weren't processing our timesheets in a timely manner and it was a holiday weekend, meaning there was a very real chance that we wouldn't get paid until the next Tuesday.

2nd occasion: our timesheets were submitted on time, but I didn't get paid on Friday. I got no phone call, no email, no explanation for why this happened so I had to call on Friday and ask what was going on. "Oh, we messed up your hours when we submitted the sheets, so it took an extra day." And no one had enough sense of responsibility to say something, meaning I'm paying bills late, and I can't even explain why.

I definitely don't recommend working here. I understand that pay can't be everything, but people go to work for money. If I can't be guaranteed that I'll get paid, when I'm promised a paycheck, I don't want to work for your company. I don't want to work for people who don't communicate or have a sense of urgency or responsibility. I've only been employed here for 2 months, but I definitely have a bad taste in my mouth, and I'm certainly seeking other employment.
Cons
Who knows when, or even if, you'll get paid
Temporary Staffing at it's finest
Seasonal Employee (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 16, 2016
This company has probably worked for many people in finding a permanent job in the workplace, however for some they continue to place employees into only temporary positions which muddy up a resume for any future job prospects.
Pros
It's work.
Cons
Only placed in temporary jobs, never permanent like I requested.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.