Robert Half
1,858 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Excellent Agency, always keeps you working!!!
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 16, 2014
Pros: agency keeps you working
Cons: new recruiters that do not know your or your skills
Very good agency, keeps you working. All the assignments I have been on over the years have been with well balanced companies.
Nice Restaurant
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Laguna Niguel, CAApril 15, 2014
This restaurant was a very warm and inviting place both for employees and customers. The food was great and I enjoyed working there.
Okay place
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 15, 2014
I did not stay with company for long. Assignments ended and I didn't feel that they were trying to find me a long term position.
Execellent contacts
Accounting Consultant (Current Employee), Boston, MAApril 15, 2014
Pros: large client base
Cons: lack of personal attention
Good client base, decent rates, but lack of personal attention to career needs.
Holly Fowlkes' Review of OfficeTeam/Rober Half International
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAApril 15, 2014
Pros: officeteam tries to keep the individuals who are working for them working.
Cons: some times there are no jobs for officeteam to fill as orders may be slow.
OfficeTeam attempts to place their clients on jobs that fit their skillset.
Prestige
Front Desk/Receptionist (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 15, 2014
Place you where your needs or skills. My position I like because I was on the front line greeting visitors, vendor and clients. As well assisting with other administrative duties. The company I was place at was great. Management as well as co-workers.
Compensation could be a lot better
Associa Gulf Coast Property Management (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 14, 2014
Only issue is compensation could be better............................................................................
Work culture
Accounting & Auditing Specialist (Current Employee), Hoboken, NJApril 14, 2014
Pros: good personell
Cons: dificulty to grow
Good working relationships but little room to advance in your field of choice. They have great learning tools for professionals to stay competitive.
Efficiency varies per location
Project Administrator (Current Employee), FloridaApril 12, 2014
Pros: weekly payroll
Cons: lack of communication and lack of consistency per location.
The first office I worked with was in one city; the experience was pleasant, efficient and resulted in my using them for temp personnel once I found permanent employment on my own.

The second experience was extremely inefficient, time consuming and I will never recommend said location to anyone either looking for temp-perm opportunities or

The second – more... location took over three years to place me in a temp ,part time opportunity. Every six months they would require a visit to their office where they would review my qualifications and experience while advising that there was nothing within my industry. The only way I was able to receive a position was by me educating them in ways where my experience and education was translatable. Even then, their position was that based upon my work history, they could never offer or present me for opportunities ( temp mind you..) so much lower than my previous ones. Eventually I suggested them presenting me and letting the employer decide. The result was interview and immediate hire.

The location made limited attempts to follow up with the client; the client would bypass the location completely based upon this fact. – less
Grateful for the very attentive and supportive employee relationship.
Mortgage Processor (Current Employee), Jersey Temps,2613 Camino Ramon,San Ramon,CA94593April 11, 2014
Pros: good feedback on job performance.
Robert Half (division of Jersey Temps) almost always finds compatible positions and is very supportive and attentive.

I have received positive feedback for all of the positions that I have held with the company.
Not good for every one
Forklift (Former Employee), MiamiApril 11, 2014
Pros: they put you to work
Cons: they call you but when you call back you can never get nobody on the phone
As long as they have work you will have fun but the down side to this is a company that will put you on one day assignment and if the have any jobs that offer anything over $10 an hour and it's in your field you will never get a call you can bet one that. And the recruitment team in Miami suck really bad that call you and when you call back they never – more... return you call or email. So if any body put you on assignment in Miami your on your own the only time they care is when you mass up and the client calls them. – less
amazing company to learn recruiting process.
Account executive (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great training and coaching. great location and database. great motivation
Cons: sometimes the day did not have enough hours to learn everything needed.
Very hectic job. Learned how to be effective at my work and that structure sets you free. Great pool of candidates and employers as well. Fun place to work
Interesting busy work atmosphere
Collections/Data Entry (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJApril 9, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Entered data to update spreadsheets, made calls to collect on past due accounts and maintained files.
Great company
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 8, 2014
Robert Half placed me very quickly with a great company. It has been challenging but exciting to work with such a well known product.
Working with
Admin Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee), EverywhereApril 8, 2014
Working with office team was satisfaction; I would tell anybody looking for a job to work with them.
Great company for a student
Contractor/Office Assistant (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 8, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: can't always guarantee a position
They are great at communicating to the employee about what jobs are available. If you are a student and can't work a normal 40 hour a week job, they find assignments that fit your schedule.
A great working resume
Office Support (Former Employee), Spokane, WAApril 8, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: uncertainty
Working for Office Team allowed me to show my skills, and to demonstrate that I really am reliable, I show up on time, am a self starter, and a conscientious worker. The work varied dependent upon what company I was assigned to.

The hardest part of working for a temp. agency was not being able to build develop strong relationships with my colleagues. – more... In addition, it was difficult not being able to develop the efficiency that only comes with time.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to try out a job in a new arena. Additionally, it was nice to have the flexibility of being able to accept or decline a job dependent on personal time constraints.

I learned to adapt quickly to new situations, being sure to take notes and ask a lot of clarifying questions. – less
productive fun place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAApril 6, 2014
easy job and good experience job learned a lot while using my customer service and data entry skills
Great way to jump start a career
Account Receivable Specialist (Current Employee), Oakland, CAApril 5, 2014
Pros: great for resume building and exploring career
Cons: minimal compensation
Had job assignments offered when I first signed up with them. Accepted an assignment and has been staying there for 6 months now. Great way to gain experience from different assignments.
Great company to have on your side, when looking for employment.
Temporary Employee/Receptionist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 5, 2014
Great with assisting person(s) with employment. Enjoyed the exprience of having different job experiences with a few job assignment, shorrt or long term.

1 2 3 4 5

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries¬†the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through¬†eight – Read more