Robert Half Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,742 reviews matching the search
A professional and efficient workplace
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Aunstin, TXJune 20, 2016
Very efficient and helpful recruiters. A Professional work environment and work culture. They have continuously shown me their professional support in finding assignments that match my ability and skill set.
Fast
File Clerk/Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN 55402June 19, 2016
They are very fast when it comes to assigning you to a job. I like the fact that they do have a lot of offices and ask you which one is preferable or convenient. They seem to focus more on mortgage based contracts which is interesting and fun how ever, I'm looking for a part time position for Mondays and Tuesdays (can work all day), and Fridays 7pm and after.
Pros
Fast placing on job
Cons
Not enough part time hours
Always an Adventure
Professional consultant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 17, 2016
Loved working for Robert Half. As a professional consultant I was sent to various companies where I had to be quick to learn their systems.
Pros
Diversity
Great Company to work for
Assist firm clients (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 16, 2016
Good client base to work for. Very professional for friendly staff. They look after you well being and family schedule.
Pros
Your own work schedule.
Great People
Lead Administrative Assistant / Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 16, 2016
Great company but too much turn-over in sales staff. Managers changed to frequently, but staff was very friendly. Very busy environment with clients and customers calling.
Pros
great environment
Cons
pay to low
Great contractor to work for
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEJune 16, 2016
Very professional and well respected. Sophisticated software being developed which was fun to learn about and document.
Not a Good Place
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJune 14, 2016
Not a good plAce to work at. They are very unorganized.
They arent very professional. Dont work for this place.
I dont like working for this company. thanks
they find you work, but after assignment is over they never call you back.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJune 13, 2016
Worked for them on a temporary basis so I cannot really say what a typical day would be for me. What I learned is to work quickly and accurately and take notes.

Co-workers were OK but since I was a temporary candidate they do not really count you as a person that is employed there other than just say hello and thank you.

Supervisors at job assignment are not very friendly and they do not take time to train you. One has to pick up how to do the project on their own.
Pros
OK at least they find you something to do
Cons
Pay rate low. They do not call you back with another assignment.
Fast paced and friendly
Online Customer Service Banker (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 13, 2016
The staffing agency has a polite group of experienced individuals ready to assist labor professionals in finding work.
Great pay, no benefits or insuance
AML Contractor for U.S. Bank (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 13, 2016
Robert Half is a fantastic company to work for with a balanced work load and great people. Only down side is you are a temporary employee which means no paid vacations, no insurance and no benefits. It is a great paying company for someone who does not mind traveling the country and working as a temporary employee.
Pros
Great compentation
Cons
Inconsistent expectations
Krystal Corporation, accounts Payable Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 13, 2016
They are great on matching you up with company's that require your skills set. Friendly and available upon request to handle any concerns you or the client may have.
Pros
Perfect match companies with my skill set
Cons
assignments ending
Not impressed.
Front Desk Receptionist & Medical Billing (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MNJune 8, 2016
Lack of knowledge of the company and position that I was sent out to. Information given was not correct about the job description and the hours. Communication with the recruiter was difficult, the office was open the exact times I worked and when I could call, I was always leaving voice messages.
Pros
Quick placement
Cons
No job security, Lack of communication
Good stepping stone company
Payroll Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJune 7, 2016
Pay is not comparable to other companies. It really depends what department you work for and what advancement they have. You are able to apply outside your department once you worked in the position for a year. They raises are only 3%. So it takes a while to get an increase in pay.
Pros
People are nice
Cons
pay
Good staffing agency
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 7, 2016
They are good at finding you long term short assignments like 3 to 6 months which could possibly lead into full time positions. But if your assignment ends you have to wait a good time before the next assignment comes in. Not that many 1 to 3 day assignments.
Gave me the runaround. Kept using the phrase, "We'll have to circle back to that."
CSR (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 7, 2016
This is a company that asks for so much upfront, but gives you nothing in return. Work for the them if you like to have your time wasted. Avoid them.
Cons
Productive and high quality environment
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 7, 2016
Making sure all tasks and duties are in quality standard expectations.
Every tasks is important therefore handling client information is confident and accurate. I wouldn't say it's a fun environment. It's a upbeat work place in which everything is production standardize.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Great Place to work as much or little as you need.
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 7, 2016
The last assignment I had was fun and supportive of a major convention event.
There can be temp to hire possibilities. I do not have anymore to say about them.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
Hard to get direct hire.
I had a pleasant experience with this comapny
Admin Asst (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJune 7, 2016
I learned many valuable skills that I still after all these years use on a daily basis in my current position. I enjoyed working with all of the staff at this position.
work
IT Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 7, 2016
work was always fun especially when you like what you are doing and what you were trained to do in college or university., i didn't learn that much other than my work study i did most of the teaching, best part was communication it made the day go by faster
They Are very Helpful
Temp to Hire (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 7, 2016
It seems like they had my best interest in mind.
They client was great. the office was nice and the culture was adaptable. The workload was a lot but doable. I was able to learn a lot from the Accounting field, and i am currently pursuing to continue growing in it.