Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 4,279 reviews matching the search
Great place to work. Excellent benefits, good management.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 13, 2016
Great co-workers. Good work/life balance. Really good benefits. Management encourages professional development and is interested in seeing employees succeed.
Great company to work for
Interim Health (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLDecember 14, 2016
I was very pleased with my experience working through Office Team, everything I presented them with was handled in a timely manner and with care. They were very understanding of personal needs and tried to accommodate me in any way they could.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
no benefits
Steady Employment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 9, 2016
I enjoyed working through Office Team. The assignments were steady. I eventually left because the placements weren't permanent and the benefits were expensive to maintain.
Pros
Steady Assignments
Cons
No chance of permanent placement
Good place to learn
Receptionist/ Staffing Support (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CANovember 28, 2016
I love working here, but when I moved up within the company they only gave me a 57cents raise and I was expecting at least a dollar as much money as they make....
Decent Place to work
Financial Consultant/Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAOctober 8, 2016
Caters more to client than employee. Overall not a bad place to work. Job security is good, benefits, time off. Some assignments are long and can be grueling. Need better pay and reps need to consider locations are good for employees.
Fun place to work
Client Services Coordinator/Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  OhioFebruary 20, 2017
Robert Half is a great place to work. The benefits offered at Robert Half are awesome. Growth opportunities available as a permanent employee.
Available Employment Option
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 2, 2016
Quick and available short-term employment option. Experience multiple employers and experience diverse accounting possibilities. Exposure to accounting practices and procedures from multiple entities dealing with internal controls and compliance.
Pros
Short-term commitments, experience with multiple organizations
Cons
Lack of benefits
Great assignments.
Full Charge Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 24, 2017
Good place to start for someone re-entering the workplace.Allows you to learn new skills in their office to make you more marketable.
Pros
Decent pay.Great assignments.
Cons
No benefits
Multiple opportunities,
College of American Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 1, 2016
I have worked with this company for a number of years. This is a place that has been finding position that suit my skills. I enjoy the work, even-though the compensation could be a bit more.
Pros
Multiple areas of work
Cons
Temporary position
Sunshine Health
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Very positive environment and motivated team members. Easy room for growth with hard work and dedication. The job pays fifteen dollars an hour and also gives great health benefits.
Company is great
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 18, 2017
Company is great to work for. Submitted my resume on a Tuesday began work on a Wednesday. Great benefits good experience. Flexible work hours and location.
This place runs like it's being managed by teenaged girls.
Corporate Accounting (Former Employee) –  ILAugust 10, 2016
At one time it was a very nice place to work. Management is very manipulative and vindictive. Upper management runs the corporate office like a mom and pop business. If one member of management doesn't like you, you can believe your name will be mud throughout the company. No HR representation at all. No one to advocate for employees. You can work there for 20 years and have had the same schedule the entire time, but have a problem with management and your hours will be changed. No minority's at all in a management position. You're constantly told to think outside of the box, but when you do and it doesn't support their vision, trouble. You are never compensated annually for the work you've done, but rather where you are on the pay scale. Someone performing at a much lower capacity can receive a much higher raise than you, just by the fact that they were brought in at a lower pay scale. All employee perks were taken away during the recession and never given back. However, you will have quarterly meetings about how wonderful the company is doing and how they have virtually no debt. Raises suck, and there are NO employee incentives. They will sell you on work life balance, not true and no matter what they tell you- YOU CAN'T work from home.
Pros
Vacation time
Cons
You're not judged by your performance, but are for who you go to lunch with.
Good Place to work
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MASeptember 6, 2016
Good staffing agency with solid opportunity for advancement. Management can be difficult to navigate at time.
If you come in and do you work it will give you the opportunity and ability to make very good compensation.
great temp agency
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 4, 2017
cool job for a student. slow paced with about 15 co workers at any given time. the job is easy and had good benefits. and your guaranteed 40 hrs weekly
Pros
40 hrs
Cons
short contracts
SPS program was responsive
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 8, 2016
Primarily orientated on software placement. Growing program with aggressive growth path. I was in weekly check-ins with my manager. They reached out to the site to solicit feedback
Pros
Responsive management Dedicated to placements Flexible with time off
Benefits
2 week task
Consultant (Former Employee) –  McLean, VANovember 25, 2016
I was there for a short assignment and was offsite the whole time. This is a staffing firm and they had a minimal presence on my life.
Pros
pay was good. I did not work there long enough for benefits.
Offers competitive jobs & great workforce
Payroll Processor (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 10, 2016
I had a great experience working at this company. I enjoyed the people and the hours. Also, the salary is competitive. I definitely enjoyed working at this company.
love em
Home Loan Modification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CADecember 1, 2016
Robert Half International is a great company to work for. They have the work and the also have the grat benefits that we all seem to care about. Give them a try
Full of Oppertunties
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MANovember 14, 2016
Great group of people to work with, they work well with your schedule. It is really fun and exciting to work many different jobs at a reasonable salary.
Very Professional Organization
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 7, 2016
Wonderful Company to work for. Professional, with wonderful resources.Allows professional growth through workshops and fair compensation to employees including benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.

86%