Robert Half

3.0K reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Accountant/Bookkeeper (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Great people all jobs I had - new friends
Cons: insecurity working with contract jobs
I had the opportunity to meet various wonderful people, all places I worked were wonderful unfortunately all jobs were contract jobs so I was unable to secure a job.
Challenging
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Beechwood, OhioJuly 17, 2015
Pros: I learned how to monitor and track building and housing violations.
Cons: The agency gets a large portion of the paycheck.
The work was challenging because I had to meet dead-line, and I had to work with six housing inspectors, as well as maintain the inspectors schedules.
Human Resources/Benefits Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2015
Pros: GREAT COMPANY
Cons: None
Wonderful company to work for. Once you are finish with your current assigment they are out there working hard to get you another.
Temp Employee
Clerical - Data Entry (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Meet new and interesting people
Cons: No health care at the time
It was interesting working as a temp, with each new assignment I had the opportunity to learn new skills.

Only negative was not able to sign up for insurance. (2009-2011)
I was happy with them
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 16, 2015
Office Team gave me two of the best jobs that I ever had. I am not too pleased with them lately but they were the best that I have worked with so far.
Excellent, supportive and hardworking team of employees who consistently have my best interests at heart.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Excellent, caring, hard working staff
Cons: Not knowing when I'll be working again
Robert Half has consistently worked hard for me, to place me in jobs that fit with my personality, skill set and education level. They are excellent at keeping me updated on new job opportunities and following through on jobs that they are marketing me for, as well as when I am working in a job which they have placed me. Throughout the time that I have worked for them, I have been given great feedback Robert Half and from the actual company I've been placed with, and they are very good at keeping me working. Their staff is always willing to talk to me, to listen to my questions and concerns and give me straight answers and a positive outlook in terms of my future employment. They are amazing at helping me work through any minor glitches that have occurred in processing payroll, for example, or any mix up in the length of time I'll be employed with a company. There is nothing more I could ask of an employer.
Friendly environment
Medical Records (Former Employee), Canfield, OHJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Nice People
Cons: Not great job options
I feel like they we're really friendly and kind, however I do feel like I wasn't offered any of the good paying jobs. When I asked about it they said I didn't qualify for anything except the ones no one wanted and I have a Associates Degree and Bachelors degree
it was good
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 15, 2015
I would probably still be at mitsubishi motor credit were it not for the unfortunate fact that they downsized and outsourced the department. I was very comfortable there.
staffing agency
Reservations Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 15, 2015
They worked great in the beginning always calling and providing me job updates. After a while they became comfortable and was lacking on staying in touch. I would call and leave a million and one vm's and never a call back until after i found a job. The jobs i did work for under this agency were pretty ok.
Great
Receptionist (Current Employee), Camden, NJJuly 14, 2015
Great place to work, they helped me with my resume and helped me gain experience as a receptionist. They recognize your hard work and stay in contact with you. Overall, Great people and company
Great group of people to work.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Warrenville, ILJuly 14, 2015
I enjoy working with Office Team in Warrenville IL, great group of guys very polite and friendly makes you smile even when you don't want to.
I loved and enjoyed my job.
Secretary/Accounting (Former Employee), Swansea, ILJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Co-workers and Management
Cons: It's closed
I think I was placed in 3 jobs with this company. I was placed at C D Peters Construction and I stayed with that company for 4 years.
It was a great opportunity to work for them.
Turned in to dead in after initial contract ended. Very little upside.
Accountant (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Hourly rate was good
Cons: Poor Benefits
At times it felt like I was working on an island due to me being a contract worker. Maker sure you continue to market yourself during our assignment to provide the next contract or full-time position.
Productive and long hours
Senior Account Manager, Agency (Current Employee), New YorkJuly 13, 2015
Hard strenuous work
Metric Reviews
Hitting the phones

It teaches you a how to manage your time, work efficiently, and gives you discipline.
Helpful and responsive
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Additional skills acquired, meeting new people, occasional access to free lunches.
Cons: Location
I have been in various roles with Accounttemps and they have done a great job finding me roles on a temp basis.

I have learned additional skills that are valuable for future roles that I may acquire.

They have also placed me with great co-workers and managers that help make the process of stepping into the roles easy.

The only part about these roles that i struggle with is location. I really do not enjoy the drive into downtown Minneapolis. Other than this I enjoy assisting in each role, buy getting everyone caught up and helping improve process.
Excellent outlet to find career preference
Administrative Professional (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 12, 2015
Pros: great companies, relationships, account reps
Cons: various pay options
Working with RobertHalf provided an opportunity to work in several roles to establish which role you prefer. I have worked with several great companies and received an opportunity to form several working relationships.
Enjoyable and well put!
Clerical duties (Current Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 11, 2015
Pros: independent jobs
Cons: not long enough
All the jobs I have been sent to have been detailed, team players and great enviroments. I am expossed to different types of people which teaches me different skills.
Productive and competitive workplace with great core values, competitive salaries and the company culture
Payroll Administrator-Accounting (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Vacation and Sick accrual benefits
Cons: Healthcare
Productive workplace and competitive salaries, co-workers working together in a team enviroment, management style with open door policy, the most enjoyable part of the job was the core values and the company culture.
Great place to work, just be patient and they will find your something
Contract Worker (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Great people. great jobs, great staffing
Cons: time inbetween assignments, slow placement
Very great people, honestly. I had a great job here and while I am waiting for a new job right now, and basically I had a job with them through a contractor for about 2 months, and it was the best job I have ever had. Unfortunately I had to be let go due to lack of work, but I was valued very highly by the employers there. They said I was able to come back if they had more work. OfficeTeam and Robert Half is great at finding jobs. What I like about their overall way of staffing is they place you sometimes into a pre-test before the job so you don't have to waste time finding out if you are right for the job while there. You can take an assessment, get interviewed, or even just be placed and they consider you. Sometimes you don't always get the job, but they place you in amazing categories. I found one of the best jobs here, and I can honestly say -- Be patient. They will find something, it just takes time.
Friendly, hard working, dedication
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: I have nothing bad to say
You would always start your day by putting your belonging away and then sign in. with boys and girls club I will sit at my desk and start making calls to parents. and I would answer phone take messages if there was any filing needed to be done I did it. working there I learned how to send a fax had never did that before the co workers were friendly and always will to help if I needed. my most enjoyable day was when I got to help the kids with there arts and crafts projects.

The food bank was a very exciting place to work at everyday was a learning experience. You learned about the different machines that did all types of different things the grinding machine etc. You learned howto work the conveyor belt. You met new people Always learning new things, friendly people to work with. when you don't know or understand someone one is willing to help you understand. it wasn't no hardest part of the day always learning. Most enjoyable part of the day was lunch time.