Robert Half
2,069 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Temp Agency
Administrator/Data Entry/Finance (Former Employee), Vienna, VAJuly 1, 2014
Pros: knowledge
Cons: placement with a company anyone would wish to be part of.
Concrete service, and honest. Stepping stone and an addition to my skills which has advance myself to a higher achievement. Non Profit finance department, excellent environment, and wonderful staff. Best part about the job was learning every aspect of each department. Team work at its finest.
People at Robert Half will match your experience with job qualifications.
Accounting Clerk IV (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TxJune 30, 2014
Pros: keep you updated
Cons: not too many qualifications for my potential job requirements
They will match your experience with the jobs that are available.
Customer Service
Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Windsor, CTJune 30, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: srtong micromanaging
A typical day at work consist of assisting my customers with thier needs. i learned how to keep calm under prssure. i was able to manage customer accounts while maintaining a high call volume.my co workers were excellent and what i consider team players. The hardest part of my job was ensuring that everyone is satisfied based off of the different personality – more... types. The best part of my job was satisfying the customer. This is like an oxymoron but satisfaction can have an up side and also a down side but most of all it's played out great once happiness becomes the end result for satisfaction. – less
Flexible hours. Different projects.
PC Technician (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJune 29, 2014
Pros: help me with diffrent project work cut out for me.
Cons: slow.
I can have this job as a part time due to its flexible schedule and also there's chance for permanent position.
Contractor
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 27, 2014
Pros: job placement was very quick
Cons: contractor position
I worked for Robert Half as a contractor on an assignment for one month.
Good but Bad
Receptionist (Former Employee), Davenport, IAJune 27, 2014
Pros: get some money in
Cons: not paid much, temp places you get assigned at do not hire you on, not fast placement.
I had a few assignments with them. After a job wasn't a good fit or the temporary job ended after the # number of days the assignment had, they weren't quick at putting you back into work. I had to get involved with other temporary places to help me find a job which wasn't always helpful either.

The office people and Temporary placement specialists – more... were very nice, and helpful. One thing that was hard was not only the lack of work after an assignment but they are very last minute on interviews. If you are not available right when they want you, you get set aside for that job opportunity. Which isn't right. If you needed to go to the doctor or anything you were doing during their call you had to jump or you didn't get it. They should work more with you with interviews. I know from experience that jobs that want you to interview for them have more times than that specific time. If you are a good worker you shouldn't be punished for having a life and keeping busy.

Got turned down for an interview once b/c I was at Habitat for Humanities helping out, even doing good you get punished.

The pay only seems good if you are in finances, every other job was not paid very well.

As a temp you do not get benefits really, b/c most assignments are short so if a holiday comes up you do not get paid holiday, which is hard when you need a full time job and get short a day.

Temporary jobs do not hire you on like they say they will. In my experience they just want to keep doing temp workers and do not want you on or commit to you. Very discouraging when they say temp to hire and you get excited like this could stick and towards end of an assignment you get told you will not be working there any longer. Nothing against you, your a great worker but cant make this job permanent etc.

Like I said the people there are nice, but tough when you do not get work right away after a job. – less
The work was always temporary
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), 45202June 26, 2014
Robert Half is a good company but the work was always temporary. I need stability.
A friendly environment.
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 26, 2014
Pros: we get free breakfast and lunch on sunday.
Cons: work hours are under thirty hours or less.
A typical day at work is being on time and completing all of my tasks in a timely manner. I have deadlines to meet because of banking deposits. I work with a great staff always willing to assist if needed.
A temp agency that helps finding accounting jobs so much easier.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Little Rock, ArJune 26, 2014
Pros: find a job faster
Cons: usually lower paying jobs
A temporay placement agency that made the process of finding a accounting job much easier
I enjoy working with the staffing managers
Office, Administrative, Receptionist, Dispatch (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 26, 2014
Pros: great assignments
Cons: short assignments
These jobs were temp assignments, some of them were long and others were short. I still very much enjoy working with the staff at Office Team/ Robert Half.
terrible temp agency
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 26, 2014
These recruiters only call you back if they like you and will just keep sending you to voicemail if they dont like you. A bunch of little girls trying to sound professional.
N/A
Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 26, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
I really can't remember much about this other then I was commuting 2 to 21/2 hour to work and them back home. My own dogs forgot who I was....:-) Bad choice on my part with location.
A place to work
Sports Connection Analyst (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 25, 2014
A typical day is answering calls, solving computer and mobile phone related problems.
Great people, relaxed work environment
Office clerk (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 25, 2014
Pros: learning about the property management company
Cons: no benefits, low pay
Learning data entry, work orders, answer phones, assist with any projects being done.
Very fast paced to work
Generalist for Dako (Former Employee), Carpinteria CAJune 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches, nice health care
Cons: people was overworked
I was working as a temp so I helped the recruiter lady sort resumes, make appointments, create new orientation agendas as well as new hire folders. For the benefits generalist, I helped enter information on the system for new hires, termination or changes, review statements to make sure that new and old employees were corrected, Approve all invoices – more... and take them to Accounting for payment.
Help enter new employees in the system as well as terminate them.
Help with open enrollment and gave the presentation on Spanish.
Update and organize all the workers comp files.
My coworkers were too busy and there was hardly any time to talk.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that I did a little bit of everything and gave me the opportunity to really learn about how the HR department really interact with other departments. Also that once a week all the HR department was taken to lunch by the HR manger.
The hardest part of the job was trying to please all the ladies that worked in the HR department, since everyone has different priorities.
What I learned from the HR manager is that I have to stand by myself as well as to stand by myself and do not be afraid to ask. – less
Applied computer application such as excel, word, powerpoint, access, adobe and outlook.
Document Management Processor (Current Employee), 13181 Crossroads Pkwy #110, City of Industry, CaJune 24, 2014
Pros: good customer service, friendly people, good environment and enjoyed my team.
Cons: strict time limit, many meetings, alternative tasks at once.
In my position at Beverly hospital I was a document management processor. I would revise documents and ensure that all of the revisions were up to date. I would participate in confidential meetings that applied to the hospital regulations. I would also be doing customer service and ensure that the various departments were able to also make revisions – more... that they felt were necessary. I worked with my team in making sure that all of the material was met by the deadline and was professionally documented. – less
Extremely poor communication from local offices
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 24, 2014
Did some assignments for Accountemps years ago and was very happy with the company. Got some exposure to a couple of different industries. Earlier this year went back to Accountemps after leaving a company due to poor management where I was a staff accountant/property controller anticipating the same experience as in the past (quickly receiving an assignment – more... or calls regarding possible assignments/positions). Since January, I have only received ONE call regarding a possible assignment yet there are numerous jobs showing on the website that I am qualified for. Can't seem to get anyone from the office to contact me regarding the positions even after I let them know I am available and interested in the assignment. – less
Overall has potential, to much turnover in management
Salaried Professional (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 24, 2014
Pros: exposure to different industries
Cons: management turnover and not proactive to find your next assigment
The program works well if properly managed. My experience was both good and bad. Good in the sense that I received exposure to other industries, bad in the sense that it was not properly managed and as upper management had to much turnover and not a stable manager on hand.
Intern at Corporate Headquarters
Project Coordinator / Business Analyst Intern (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAJune 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, friendly work environment, smaller teams
Cons: all meetings face-to-face, environment could be overly formal
I was here for six months as a Business Analyst intern. I can't really complain, it started my career in IT and the team that I worked with was friendly for the most part.
Helpful and thorough
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJune 23, 2014
Very helpful, available and courteous. I've been fortunate to have been placed in assignment with a supportive, patient staff

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries¬†the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through¬†eight – Read more

Robert Half Photos