Robert Half
2,516 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Legal Assistant, Contract Employee (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 10, 2014
Worked on multiple assignments and projects for clients on an assigned basis.
Variety of assignments
Temporary assignments (Current Employee), Naperville, ILDecember 9, 2014
Love working with Office team. The company has a variety of job assignments to choose from.
Very Helpful
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 9, 2014
I started at JPMorgan Chase thru them in 2000 and I'm still with Chase thanks to Robert Half/Accountemps
Blackwater
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Moyock, NCDecember 9, 2014
Pros: nice work enviroment
Cons: travel
Worked in Moyock, Va.
Nice job but as a temp employee, was a LONG drive
Good assingments
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CADecember 9, 2014
Pros: great assignments
Cons: would like to have a temp to hire contract
I have been working for Robert Half Legal, since July 2014 and the assignments have been very interesting and matched very good with the skills and qualifications which I have. I am looking for a temp to hire position, full time with a secure and growing company.
Contractor
Contractor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 8, 2014
Pros: job opportunities
Robert Half provided several job opportunities. My contact was pleasant and professional. She was skilled at placing me on assignments that fit my skill set and location requirements. The last job assignment turned into a permanent job at MetroPCS.
Typical day at work
Transition Services Specialist (Contract) (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 8, 2014
• Managed e-mails, faxes, mail distribution, and phone messaging for the company.
• Sorted incoming resumes and recommended potential candidates for President’s review.
• Ordered supplies, maintained inventory and security of supplies (Purchase orders under $250 each).
• Managed petty cash and ensured deposits were made according to operating procedures.
 – more... Maintained personnel consultant, board, and advisory contact lists for the President.
• Ensured weekly time sheets were completed and forwarded to accounting.
• Distributed paychecks to employees. – less
Great work environment
Flash Designer (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 7, 2014
Very open, and thorough. The contacts are friendly and knowledgeable. They are willing to go the extra mile.
very commitment and update the position
SSRS Developer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 7, 2014
Very consistent to find replacement, and constandly update with positions available
Very structured
Full-Charge Bookkeeper Robert Half (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CADecember 5, 2014
Pros: able to see different job assignments
Cons: short breaks
Fun place to work. Able to see different job environments. A learned a lot from many employeer's assignments.
Great job for temp to perm assignments
Office Assistant Temp-OTG MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), new jerseyDecember 4, 2014
Pros: you work in a professional enviroment
Cons: temp job.
If you are a college graduate seeking a job in a professional administrative environment, Robert Hal is definitely your choice. The only problem is its temp assignments.
Great place to get your career started
Client Services Director (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 3, 2014
Pros: relaxed work environment, decent training, good work atmosphere
Cons: no advancement, compensation changes every year, leadership needs to learn how to lead
Typical day was marketing and providing business solutions to increase market visibility and provide competitive intelligence and consulting.

Learned how to be a consultative sales person and consultant.
This is a temp job.
MRS/Online Support Specialist (Current Employee), Summerville, SCDecember 2, 2014
Robert Half has provided me the opportunity to be a productive member of today’s banking workforce. My exposure to the banking industry continues to increase my knowledge and experience through the use of new software applications and customer service skills. I have learned the operations of a full-service call center and have become proficient at several – more... unique applications associated with the banking and FCU industries. Most importantly, it has provided me with the opposite prospective when I have to use a call center to handle a problem with my personal accounts.

My co-workers and managers have been extremely helpful with my learning curve and have provided their personal and professional insight into the use of short-cut methodologies and procedures to quickly maneuver through the different application screens. I would say the hardest part of this job is the distance I have to travel to and from work, I would like something closer to home. The most enjoyable part of this job would be both the people I work with and the members whom I speak with daily. It's very rewarding to be able to make someone's day just by helping them understand our business. – less
Summary
Consultant (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 1, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: organization
Good work life balance is what we like. Job assignments are ok.
nice people
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 1, 2014
will move to various jobs every 3 months to variety of things
Fast paced environment that allows you to use a wide variety of skills to help people
Network Analyst (Former Employee), Newark, DEDecember 1, 2014
Pros: always being challenged
Cons: not to many
Basically if someone in the organization is having trouble with their computer it is my resposibillity to resolve this issue for them in a timely manner.
Staffing company - keep you will informed as to what your next position will be.
Salaired Prefessional Services (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 1, 2014
Pros: i would get to work for different companies, perform vaires duties, not always the same thing day in and day out.
Cons: travel all over the twin cities can sometimes be tough but they always tried to keep jobs close.
Worked in there Salaried Professional Services division. Would contract to a client for at least 6 months to perform what ever duties were required within my skill set.
A great place to help you find a job
Data entry (Current Employee), Canfield, OHDecember 1, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: healthcare, money
Since I have been working at OfficeTeam/ Robert Half, I have met alot of really nice and genuine people both at OfficeTeam and in my co-workers.

The jobs that I have worked at in this time have made me push harder and strive for a better me.

The hardest part of the job is when my assignment is done and I have to leave to people I have come to care – more... and respect. But I do enjoy meeting new people. – less
Well run consultant agency
BSA Consultant (Former Employee), Leominster, MANovember 30, 2014
Assignments with varying length and distance. RHMR places individuals according to skills and education. Agents keep in touch with consultants and are willing to reach out to other office locations to best place a consultant.
Great company to work for
Operations A/P and Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), Arcadia, CANovember 30, 2014
Pros: great people with good communication
Cons: some assignments are not true to the title
Accountemps is a great place to work. The job assignments they send you on might not be the best places to go and you can often be treated as a "TEMP" employee which is no fun but Accountemps is quick to make sure that you are treated well and that your job assignments are what you are doing. I have been sent places where they load a lot of unassigned – more... work on you because no one else wants to do it. I don't mind doing it but the pay doesn't always match they extra work they pile on you. – less

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more