Robert Half
2,110 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Time management skills are important
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 17, 2014
They work you hard and get little out of it compensation wise
Recruiters are great
Temp Worker (Former Employee), San MateoJuly 17, 2014
Recruiters are great and work with you to find what you need and help you gain the experience you desire.
Temp Agency
Various Positions (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 17, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: not enough work
Not too many assignments. Jobs that are offered 80% of the time are too far.
Easy laid back company. works very fast to get you a job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Manchester, NHJuly 15, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I was put into temp pistons or temp to hire by this company. They work very fast to find you something and its great!
Depends on the workplace
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 15, 2014
Pros: you're a temp
Cons: you're a temp
I'm at a pretty good workplace. It depends on your workplace and your attitude.
Administrative Asst.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 15, 2014
Pros: work flexibility
Cons: pay structure
Performed general office duties, as requested. The greatest challenge was learning the culture of an Educational Institution.
The assignment were fulfilling, but did not last the time reported
Scanner, Data Entry, File Clerk, Title Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: some free lunches on coworkers birthdays
Cons: not being able to come in early.
Sign into computer get ready for co-worker to assign work to me. Start on job - go through the several steps til I am scanning in the information. Finally breaking down the file and filing it away.
I learned that you must learn as much as you can on the job, and maintaining that skill for the next job opportunity.
My co-worker were very helpful on helping – more... me learn the job in which I would be doing, they answered any and all question. They did not mind going on it if I did not understand how it was to be done.
The hardest part of the job was making sure I got the job done in the amount of time.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being on a job not feeling under any pressure. – less
construction staffing at its finest
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/STAFFING MANAGER (Former Employee), MinneapolisJuly 14, 2014
Search all day for companies to work with, get chased by union thugs, sell, sell, sell, build your territory, have territory split in half after you grow it.
Always kept me working
HR Generalist/Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 14, 2014
Pros: paid every week, choose of saying no to any assignment, and benefits
Cons: worked for less that the job would actually pay.
A typical day was go to my Assignments
Learned many things, working differant jobs: MRDD, Battelle Kids, Enterprise Car Rental Human Resources, BP Claims, Presentations and all facets of Admin Assistant, HR Generalist, Staff for Events in the Columbus area
Consulting role at JP Morgan Chase
BSA/AML/KYC Compliance Consultant (Current Employee), Arlington, TXJuly 13, 2014
Use AML expertise for consulting role at JP Morgan Chase. Outsourced
poor communication/management
applicant (Former Employee), none foundJuly 13, 2014
Pros: easy to sign up
Cons: never heard from them
Signing up with them was easy but there was no communication unless I contacted them. Found a job on my own.
Wonderful
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 13, 2014
Office team was really good about finding jobs and placing people in certain positions
enjoy working for diffrent companies
Account Clerk-File clerk (Former Employee), Baltimore,MDJuly 11, 2014
Pros: working for diffrent companies and meeting people
Cons: assignments ends too soon
The assignments I was on, all the employees took the time too make sure training went well and that I had all the tools I needed.
Temporary Job Placment
Accountant (Former Employee), Visalia, CAJuly 10, 2014
Everyone is very helpful. They hired me for a 2-week job in Fresno which was a 45 minute drive from my house.
decent
Claims Coordinator/Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJuly 10, 2014
 Supervised billing, collections, analysis, and claims adjudication for durable medical equipment provider Coolsystems, Incorporated in Alameda, California.
 Requested pre-certifications from commercial insurance companies for prospective patients using the Coolsystems device. .
 Adjusted patient accounts to a negotiated discount rate if insurance – more... provider did not cover prescribed equipment.
 Obtained benefit information from commercial insurance carriers for patients utilizing the Coolsystems device. – less
Assigned as per qualifications
Reception, Clerical & Events Staff (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 10, 2014
Pros: worked according to my availability.
Cons: i found no downside to my work enviorment.
A typical day of work was very enjoyable as the assignments were furnished at small companies made of helpful and personable employees. The atmoshere professional but casual. My assignments were self directed once job description was made.
Great communicators
Temporary Account Reconciliation Representative (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 10, 2014
My rep was really good at keeping my up to date on my status at my assignment,.
Wonderful staffing company
Staff accountant providing support to controller (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 10, 2014
They have placed me in almost every permanent job that I have. I worked with them for over 15 years. Excellent company.
Frathouse culture, be treated like a machine
Account Executive (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 10, 2014
Company has a culture that does the opposite of embrace change. Divergent thinkers NEED NOT APPLY. High margins make it difficult to compete. This place is good at sales, and that's ALL they are good for. When a company is all about sales, you end up with a very frat/sorority like culture.

PS- you sit in a cubicle farm with super low walls.
Too many promises not enough jobs
Accountant (Former Employee), Virginia and OregonJuly 10, 2014
The staff works hard but they do not have the jobs for all of the people they promise to put to work.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through eight – Read more

Robert Half Photos