Robert Half Employee Reviews

It can be better managed
assistant (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTDecember 6, 2017
Not productive to find a permanent career, temp work only.
Great to get recognition to in a company, to get a foot in the door.
Poor communication...
Pros
To get a foot in the door
Cons
Administrative/Clerical/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 5, 2017
Working with Robert Half gives me an opportunity to be exposed to different industries although I did more or less similar functions. I was comfortable in speaking with staff at Robert Half. They displayed active listening at all times.
Variable
Fiscal Contracts and Administration Support (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 5, 2017
It all depends on where you get assigned. Most of the companies that I was assigned to were pretty laid back and acceptable places to work. One Issue that I had was that sometimes they are slow with contacting you about possible contracts.
Good assignments met my needs at time
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 5, 2017
Was accommodating with assignments as needed.

Served as administrative assistant and receptionist at various assignments.

Assignments were consistent with my skills and abilities and the individuals I worked with were very nice
It's a pleasure working for them
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 5, 2017
I am a Temporary employee for Robert Half.
Under them I've had assignments at the Hospital of University Of Pennsylvania and the Perleman Center. Robert Half listen to my needs and found me assignments that I've enjoyed doing in a timely manner. I would recommend this agency to anyone that needs employment.
Healthcare Industry
FRONT DESK OFFICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 5, 2017
Very nice place to work. Employees were very helpful. I learned new skills to add to my skills set. The hardest part was the mounds of mail every day.
Pros
Hour lunch break
Fun and loving place to work
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 5, 2017
I love working for this company. Just really wished that would have longer contracts that they could negotiate pay is well on the few positions that I have held. Frequently called to get checked on etc.
Pros
great pay
Cons
temp work only so far
professional staff
Accountant, part-time salaried (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYDecember 5, 2017
They have not found me perm worm only temporary or contract. They are not interested in my goals. I spend a lot of time searching for opportunities.
Pros
Professional
Cons
no perminate
Good Company
Data Entry Clerk and Back-up Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 4, 2017
I received job placement fairly fast & they were easy to work with & followed up with me to make sure my assignment was going well & was a good fit for me.
Pros
The assignments I had lasted quite awhile
Cons
The assignments were always temporary
Very bad work enviroment
Payroll Assistant/Specialist (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, ILDecember 4, 2017
Robert Half as a staffing agency is great. They have some very good jobs that can turn into careers. My experience at their corporate office in the Payroll department; however was deplorable. Without going into slanderous territory I will leave it at that.
Pros
High Paced
Cons
Very poor management

Want to know more about Robert Half?

Ask a question
OK for a temporary company.
TEMPORARY ASSOCIATE (contracted to GTS) (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MADecember 4, 2017
I have used Robert Half on more than one occasion to help me find temporary work while i am job searching. I have also taken a temporary assignment and moved to a permanent one through them.
Pros
good for temporary job
Cons
not many benefits as a temp
Great company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 4, 2017
Please bring one to Texarkana, TX and I will work for them again. Texarkana needs better work opportunities that may have better pay for employees. I like this company.
wonderful contract company
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VADecember 4, 2017
I worked for a call center, we got paid training and the training was wonderful, when you have to leave or take personal time they allowed it. They were very iunderstandable
Quick turnaround for temp jobs.
Benefits Administrator/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 3, 2017
I had a good work experience working for the team. Very professional and they usually get back to you in a timely manner. I have no negative comments about the company.
Great work sites and decent pay
Development Coordinator/ Data Processor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 3, 2017
Great temp agency to work for. They have excellent contracts with terrific companies. They do offer some temp to hire positions. Recruitment staff is friendly and very helpful. they maintain contact and try to assist with whatever they can.
Wonderful agency to be employed
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHDecember 2, 2017
Each assignment is a chance to be hired permanently, gain valuable knowledge in software, exposed to different cultures, make friends, the pay is higher than competitive agencies.
Pros
work in various industries, learning new software
Cons
temporary assignements ending
An ok job placement company
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 2, 2017
Robert half is a large temp company, and your profile can get lost in the large staff of placement recruiters.
One minute they give you high hopes and the next they don't remember who you are.
Good company to work for
Lead Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 1, 2017
Company keeps you well informed of changes.
You work independently from home which allows you to have a flexible schedule.
Hardest part of my job was not having a connection with fellow co-workers.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Not being around people
Consistant work schedule.
On Call Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 30, 2017
Office Team is an Employment Agency. I worked at several Miami area business functions. Office Team provided several work assignments. I worked at several hotels within Miami area.
Pros
Weekly pay.
Cons
None.
Contract, Temp and Direct Hire Employment Agency
Administrative Support - Temp Assignments (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 30, 2017
Great way to get your foot in the door. Some assignments can lead to direct hire. They offer several divisions to support industry specific companies such as accounting, creative, technical, etc.
Pros
Money
Cons
You can be removed from an assignment without cause. Not much communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.