Robert Half
2,828 reviews

Robert Half United States Employee Reviews

Helpful employment resource
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Warrenville, ILApril 21, 2015
They quickly found me secure employment that is close to home. My current placement has a flexible schedule and great office environment.
Ok while looking for a permanent job
Various administrative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 21, 2015
Spotty performance and communication from managers.

Inappropriate assignments and low pay for my skill set.

Unreliable scheduling.

One positive note is that I was able to get unemployment compensation when they were unable to place me.

good place to work at
CALL CENTER REP (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 21, 2015
Very clean environment good place to work good people and easy asignments i learned how to be more open and able to work with customer better. I loved that job but it was in carmel to far from where i live but it was ok.
I liked the first job I was sent to.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNApril 20, 2015
Pros: GREAT HOURS AND PAY
Cons: LISTED ABOVE
I was mislead about the length of time for this job. When my assignment ended it was handled HORRIBLY with lies and assumptions. I WAS NOT allow to say my side. They DID NOT defend me what so ever to the company I worked at thru them. I learned that I DO NOT TRUST TEMP AGENCIES! I WILL NEVER WORK THROUGH ONE AGAIN!
Fun and productive work place with incentive bases performace
Clerical (Former Employee), Lexington, KYApril 20, 2015
Pros: paid weekly, and got to travel, meet new people
Cons: job did'nt last long enough, no availability to advance
Reviewed, cataloged and verified workers compensation claims
· Handled and followed up customer inquiries
· Proof read and verified documents; perform data entry
· Scanned, organized, and maintained medical records wrote and mailed contracts Successfully performed customer service by
Handling problem customers with sensitivity and patience
· Following up with customer to generate repeat business
· Customer with all aspects of phone service
· Generated new business; opened new accounts
· Provided full explanation of phone service plans and options
· Processed credit checks
Great agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 20, 2015
Great agency, enables its employees to find jobs tailored to where they want to go in their careers. Easy to learn various skill sets and work with different companies.
I worked for a couple of companies under Office Team / Robert Half
Administrative Asst (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAApril 19, 2015
Pros: They were professional
Cons: Not enough work
They are very helpful when you work for them, however they never seem to have enough assignments so even though I was constantly calling in available they couldn't find work for me.
Temp
Temp/Administration Assistant (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 18, 2015
Due to the culture of a temp office I have been able to gain skills & office experience through a variety of companies. My responsibilities through the positions have included. Maintaining a major email box, entering responses in a software program, answering & returning emails. Maintaining multiple tracking logs & databases. Managed, maintained, broadcasted conflict checks to the partners. Part of the training team, training our new coworkers in India. Followed up on win/loss information. Created job aides, trained managers, maintained and entered training history in the LMS. Maintained 600+ Forklift Files. Set up and prepared conference rooms for meetings. Administered PreVisior testing. Managed and preformed multiple projects. Maintained possible business contracts. Data Entry, and general office duties
Productive and team friendly environment
Account Executive (Current Employee), Appleton, WIApril 17, 2015
Pros: Great team
Cons: Upper managent do not communicate for success
I truly like working with my co-workers and having a very team oriented place of work. I learned a great amount of about HR and what it takes to make sure that not only the client is happy but the candidates.
The Creative Group
Communications Consultant (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 16, 2015
Robert Half team in Seattle is highly skilled. Good follow-through and available for help and support. Good assignments and help in preparing for interviews with clients.
Robert Half great employer
Senior Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Woodbridge, NJApril 16, 2015
Pros: got to work in many different types of companies
Cons: none
most assignments were temporary and for a set period of time.
went to assignment reviewed accounts and made calls.
management was cooperative and always available.
when on a temp assignments it's a little hard to really know your co workers but for the most part they were ok.
not being permanent having set hours.
Awesome Staff
Temporary Associate (Current Employee), Reno, NVApril 16, 2015
The staff at the Reno office are always available and strive to get you placed in a position matched to your skills and desires.
Very high paced environment with a lot of turnover
Staff Support (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 15, 2015
Can be a high-stress environment, but you learn a lot. I gained a lot of knowledge of office work and HR in my position. Co-workers are great. Great office location in the Inner Harbor.
Always able to find a job for me
Audit Administrator (Temporary Position) (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 14, 2015
Pros: Being able to work
Cons: Most of the time they would have hour lunches; I would prefer a 30 minute lunch.
Although most of the jobs that I have worked for with this company, they have always been able to get me into positions that I want or that fit my skill set.
Quick hire position with weekly pay
Project Manager (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXApril 14, 2015
Pros: Quick Hire and weekly pay
Cons: Job Security
I was hired on quickly with only one interview. The weekly pay is convenient. Job security is the main issue. I was promised a 6 month to permanent hire. However, after starting the project ended 2 months early.
good company to work with
Santa Clara as Operational Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Santa ClaraApril 14, 2015
It is a good company to work with as they have a lot of projects from big companies.They have good contact in the industry.
Contractor
Contractor-(PeopleSoft) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2015
Great benefits, learned a lot, on the job training. I was a permanent contractor in which I enjoyed very much working and learning in different environments.
Temporary employment
Business Development Representative (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHApril 13, 2015
I was only with Robert Half for a short period of time while I held my temporary employment with eCoast. They have great communication and were able to find me employment quickly.
Temporary Agency
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Richmond, CAApril 13, 2015
Pros: opportunities, they negotiate with client for hire
Cons: low compensations, no security
I went to that agency as a temporary worker so of course could not rely on them for job security.
On the other hand, they provide the opportunity to go work at companies where we can be noticed and hired. I was lucky to be hired by the client after a few short weeks when there were almost no jobs, so they gave me a chance to re-integrate the work market after raising my family.
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Contract) (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 13, 2015
The recruiters do a an excellent job in placing you and keeping you with work. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking employment.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries