Robert Half

3.0K reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

consistent professional environment
Receptionist Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 14, 2015
Pros: convenient job locations
Cons: inconsistent anticipated work availability
Job opportunities have met my work experience and work environment has been pleasant. The client's are encouraging and professional. I have had the opportunity to work with a client on numerous occasions. Unfortunately, I have experienced a couple of unpleasant temporary assignments. Robert half managers did handle the situations in a professial manner.
Temp to hire
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 14, 2015
I have never worked through a temp agency before, but this was a pleasant experience overall.

A temp agency that tests your skills, and works very hard to get you hired a position that is suitable for you..
Great Company!
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAAugust 14, 2015
They are supportive and caring who truly looks out for their employees. Works hard to find high paying contract jobs in your desired area.
A great place to work
Clerical/ paralegal (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 14, 2015
This is a to temporary agency. Work vary from day to day. I like the daily change and challenges. Working at this company is is great.
Good placement service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Set your own schedule
Very helpful with assigning jobs. Encouraged advancement and networking. Highly recommend this company to anyone that is looking for flexibility and a temporary position.
Working in a fast paced environment with potential growth to utilize my skills
Administrative Assitant (Current Employee), Honolulu, HawaiiAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Learning new things everyday
Cons: Early hours
I am a fast learner, team player and get along well with team players. I would like to join a company and plant myself there as if it would be my 2nd home. My experiences are basically excellent customer service skills and communication.
Office Team
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee), Saddle Brook NJAugust 11, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Great Company. Staff is awesome and very professional. They are always willing to assist and have an excellent open door policy
Productive and Fun work place
Clerical Support (Former Employee), Southfield, MIAugust 11, 2015
Pros: learning, and support from staff
Cons: high turn over
A typical day would include different tasks, I've learned the mortgage process from start to finish, management are eager for you to learn and succeed, co workers are great, the hardest part of the is worrying about job security, the most enjoyable part of job is you constantly learn things, meet great people, and fun work environment
Worked for two very well-known companies
Inside Commercial Account Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Weekly Pay, benefits, 401(k)
Cons: have not found one yet
My experience with the staffing agency was great! They are always in contact with you. When it comes to an issue regardless of the claim they take care of it. i am thankful to have been apart of this family.
Experience in computers
Data entry, Greet (Current Employee), Oak brook, ILAugust 11, 2015
Enjoy the experience of working with others and learning new skills. To keep myself busy. The refresh of office programs. The friendly people.
Very Helpful Recruiters
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), United StatesAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Opportunity to network with many people and companies.
Cons: Time between job assignments
I have worked for Robert Half/ Office Team in 3 different states.
I feel that the recruiters do a great job with placing employees with clients.
Excellent service
Temporary agent (Current Employee), Maimi, FloridaAugust 11, 2015
Pros: The ability to look at jobs and apply
Cons: nothing
Perfect, the place is very professional and people work hard to find answers and solutions.

Every day I feel like I belong to one of the best companies in the world.

I really enjoy working with them and having them as a team.
Normal work day
]Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Calhoun, GAAugust 10, 2015
Normal work day. Come in early and leave normal time. Nice group of people. Very smart at Mohawk. Many auditors frequently in there from one of the big 4 but they are great as well. Nothing over exciting but nothing bad. All in all a good company to work with.
Productive and very professional
Receptionist / Admin Support (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 10, 2015
Pros: weekly payments
Cons: no vacation sick or personal days
A typical day at work is maintaining emails and daily phone call with customers. Within the past year i learned entry level logistics and advanced in administrative skills. Everyday i handle invoicing – more... and all office management responsibilities. Management is well organized and very professional. I enjoy working with my team because they are very respectful and easy to work with. Everyday we help each other handle different task if needed. The most enjoyable part of my job is ending the day knowing i handled all my daily responsibilities and assisted my co workers execute work they have in order to finish the day as a whole. – less
Great placement services
Temporary Office Worker (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLAugust 10, 2015
Robert Half provided great job assignments. The workers always gave informative details when offering a position. The compensation was fair in comparison to other placement services and they were great at placing you quickly once an assignment ended
Professional and dependable
Receptionist (Former Employee), StocktonAugust 10, 2015
My experience with Robert Half company was unique. I was impressed with how quickly they were able to find work for me. I am grateful for their hard work and look forward to working with them again in the near future!
Good staffing agency
Trade Analyst (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 10, 2015
Decent place to work for consulting. Friendly management. Quick response atmosphere. Benefits are not great. Job placement is iffy at times. Overall one of the best staffing agencies.
Exciting to see the new products lines of new bikes and work out equipment
Research Team Member (Former Employee), Dayton, OHAugust 8, 2015
Working in an inbound call center answering calls from stores like Target, Kmart, and Walmart about service techs coming out to build bikes in their stores for them. We also took calls from new customers who purchased pool tables and other work out equipment in stores like Dicks sporting goods that needed to be assembled in their homes.
Robert Half
AML/BSA Analyst (Current Employee), New Albany, OHAugust 8, 2015
The staff in Ohio are great.. They are very friendly..and will keep you on the journey to a great career with the company. Sending out small emails to let you know you are appreciated daily.
good company
NSC Technical Specialist (Current Employee), West Warwick, RIAugust 7, 2015
Pros: working for major companies
Cons: contract work
been working with them for about a year never had any problems with pay or benefits. I currently work for a major ISP I have learned a lot at this location and my management is very knowledgeable and helpful.
Headquarters