Robert Half
2,458 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Leadership is Very, Very Poor
Temporary (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDNovember 12, 2014
Cons: poor leadership
This company has very poor leadership and does not support their staff.
Seasonal
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Upland, CANovember 12, 2014
Had an assignment for two months. Performed above company expectations.
Friendly and very customer oriented
Temporary Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), North Olmsted, OHNovember 12, 2014
Pros: productive
Cons: temporary assignment
I enjoyed working with the North Olmsted staff. They are professional and very friendly
Loved working here, should have stayed.
Lead Administrator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 12, 2014
Pros: good pay, good benefits, good management
Cons: alot of drama.
Really enjoyed working here but left as I was offered what I thought was a better opportunity. Great leadership (except the Legal BM, she was not very nice), great internal employees!
Loved working here, should have stayed.
Lead Administrator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 12, 2014
Pros: good pay, good benefits, good management
Cons: alot of drama.
Personnel needs improvement
Data Entry (Former Employee), ReadingNovember 12, 2014
Cons: little pay
After two years they finally called me for an assignment. It was very boring and not the position for me. When I got there I realized why I had not been called for a position. There were five of us at this job, and all of them were young, except me. I am in my late 50's and felt like the only reason they called me was because they had no other qualified – more... young people. It was like they had to scramble to find someone, they called me on Wednesday and wanted me to start Monday. They told me to call if it did not work out and they would find another assignment. Well I called them and they gave me the run around and still haven't given me another assignment. These people do not know what they are doing. – less
very helpful in finding temporary job placements
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Boulder, CONovember 12, 2014
Pros: friendly recruiters
Cons: healthcare
Accountemps has gone out of their way to make sure that I have had continual and challenging work,.I enjoy working for them but I want a permanent job with benefits.
Provided opportunity
Accounting / Office Clerk (Current Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 12, 2014
Can find good places to work, if you are patient. Need to call everyday to find placement.
Management works very hard to find temporary assignments
Bookkeeper, Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Boise, IDNovember 11, 2014
I like the management very much. They have gone out of their way to help me find work, unfortunately there is so much competition for the same jobs, they haven't been able to find a good temp-to-hire job for me.
great place to work and friendly staff
Office Clerk (Former Employee), San Jose, CANovember 11, 2014
I did lots of stuff from stuffing letters, making copes, running earns
Fun workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILNovember 11, 2014
Lots of opportunities to work in different areas and aspects. Great people to work with
My asignment for Robert Half was Related Management Company
Accounts-Receivable Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 10, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I enjoy working for Related Management Co. great team spirit, professional environment and company that is growing. However, I worked for them for a year without commitment to job security, although they look for excellence in my duties to them.
Great contract assignment
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GaNovember 10, 2014
My position allowed me use all my talents experience that I've acquired over the 20+ years of warehousing, transportation and distribution. Some days are very hectic and fast paced whereas I must change project set ups for project that was just assigned that had to be processed and shipped that day. Great people and supervisors to work with.
Found work quickly
Assitant Controller (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 10, 2014
Robert Half found work for me very quickly in the LA area where I had not had success in Atlanta.
Very lucrative career, a lot of work is involved.
Financial Advisor Account Executive (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 9, 2014
Pros: high income, growth, own boss, and getting the job done
Cons: cold calling, travel, and high turnover
Provide financial guidance and investment to individuals regarding investment strategies. Look at someone's overall financial picture and attempt to help them improve upon it by recommending savings, stock, or other investment decisions.
Friendly and helpful people.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Des Moines, IANovember 9, 2014
Pros: free food at sysco when something is close to expiration.
Cons: no vacation pay.
I get to work with a lot of different types of people. I learn new things with every job I'm given. Every company has a little different way of doing things. The management treats me with respect and wants to hear my feedback. The hardest part of the job is going into a new company and "starting over" with co-workers and feeling like I am not really – more... a part of the company I am working for. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people with each job and getting to learn different ways of doing things. – less
Robert Half / Accountemps
Contractor - Senior Commercial Collector (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasNovember 9, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: availabillity of assignments.
The team at Robert Half / Accountemps worked diligently to find opportunities for the use of my skills and the learning of more skills in order to secure higher paying assignments. I am thankful that Robert Half helped me to find new wings towards my own employment searching.
Great customer service
Account Receivable Specialist (Current Employee), Walnut Creek, CANovember 9, 2014
Very friendly company. Really care. They follow up with you regularly. I learned on software.
Great coompany to work for
Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 8, 2014
I enjoyed working for Robert Half International. I had no problems working for their company. They kept me working on a continuous basi. Not only did they treat me as an employee, they treated me as a client. I appreciated that.
Offers a variety of positions
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 8, 2014
Robert Half/ Office Team has a number of available positions in the administrative field. I have worked for them over the last two years in administrative and human resources roles. The sites in which I was assigned were top notch and I am thankful for the experiences.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more