Robert Half
2,870 reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Very professional and detail oriented in getting you assignments to work.
Administrative Assistant/Law Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 15, 2015
Pros: You are a Robert Half/Legal Partner
Cons: You change many assignments after you complete one behind the other.
Typical week would be to get your assignment and details of what to do and the location.

I learned how to do multi-tasking. Management is very instrumental in assisting you with getting consecutive assignments. The co-workers include you in the Robert Half/Legal Partnership business wise.

The hardest part of the job is that you work with many recruiters because they get promoted and leave.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you are part of a global team.
This comupany is a Temporary Agency
Clerical (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 15, 2015
I would get calls to work as a Clerical for the position.
My daily duties were to answer phone and transfer calls. mailed out bills to customers, faxing and mailing out mail
Great company
District Credit Manager (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAMay 15, 2015
Pros: Stable employment
Cons: Layoffs
Great company worked there before the economy went down. Very professional environment. Great teamwork Leadership was okay.
Management was supportive
EXCELLENT
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 15, 2015
Robert Half is very supportive and thorough. Since I have been with them I have always had the best. They work hard to place you and they are great at matching you with suitable employment!!
My comments on Robert Half Co.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEMay 14, 2015
Pros: Consistantcy
Cons: Short term assignments
I am thoroughly enjoyed working for Robert Half. I am only disappoin\ted thazat I was unable to find more permanent employment for me.
great company
Eligibility Administrative Clerk (Former Employee), Irving texasMay 14, 2015
I had a great experience with Robert Half. I absolutely enjoyed working for the company. The management team and staff very friendly and professional.
Great Service by RH Staff, Unstable jobs at times.
Office Temp (Former Employee), Paramus, NJMay 13, 2015
Pros: Benefits available, Great Money.
Cons: Various locations
Youll come across great jobs here however you could have a job one day then not the next due to being a temporary office assistant.
Excellent Company
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIMay 13, 2015
They have helped me get several jobs. They are extremely friendly. They always ensure you are bing well in your career. They also make sure that if you forget to fill in your time sheet, they will contact you to remind you.
Kept me busy, productive, steady assignments
Principal Financial Group (Former Employee), Des Moines, IowaMay 12, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: temp work, not always sure how long assignment would last
This company really kept me busy while I was looking for permanent work, had great communication with my recruiters. They helped me to keep my current skills sharp.
good experience and exposure in accounting and billing
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), downtown kansas city, missouriMay 12, 2015
Pros: to work for best companies in the area
Cons: not much stability
I received good experience and knowledge in the field of accounting and billing from the top companies in Kansas and Missouri
Professional
Receptionist (Former Employee), Paramus, NJMay 12, 2015
Had a great staff very nice and helpful. Had to pay attention to detail. Enjoyed my time there over all great experience.
Fun environment but not stable
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TexasMay 11, 2015
Pros: Great culture, great training, great personalities
Cons: Takes a while for commission, you have to build your own book of clients
Recruiting, marketing and desk are the 3 roles that are included in a Staffing Manager. Recruiting: you find the candidates who you have open job orders for. Marketing: you cold call on everyone and anyone. Desk: you speak with the clients, take the availability calls from candidates, fill the job orders and take the new job orders. There are different types of management styles, depending on if your manager is hands-on or not. If your manager was hired on as a staffing manager then got promotions, you are in the right hands. They do not give any notice of lay-offs. Co-workers are great and they will probably have the same personality as you, everyone works as a team. The hardest part of the job is having to cold call, build your own client book and maintain your marketing goals while you are doing a full desk. The most enjoyable part of the job is finding candidates jobs, dealing with the candidates and clients and being with your team, if you are on a good team.
Good temp service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMay 8, 2015
Pros: Good assignments
Cons: None
Good assignments with decent pay. Co workers at some job were good people. There were not many assignments that were permenant
Great People & Work Environment
Customer Service/Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 8, 2015
Robert Half is perhaps one of the best companies I have ever worked for. I had amazing coworkers who were willing to help me when needed.
Marvelous Experience
Temp- Expense Auditor (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 8, 2015
Extremely fast placement, and wonderful placement assignments. Employee driven, and an overall amazing working environment.
Great place to work at
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 7, 2015
Pros: They send you on great jobs.
Cons: The jobs are temp.
I enjoy working for Office team due to the great temp jobs assigned to me. I also like the staff at Office Team. Keep up the great work you guys.
Temp agencey helping
Receptionist/recruiter (Former Employee), grapevine and coppell, txMay 7, 2015
Pros: Great people and working enviroment
Cons: not becoming permanent
Loved working at an accounting firm as the receptionist and the a recruiter for a merchandising firm was great. The hardest part was not becoming permanent. The most enjoyable was learning all the new techniques for each firm.
Worked various temp positions
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 7, 2015
I had the amazing opportunity to work in different industries in the accounting field. I have worked positions ranging from data entry to full cycle accounting.
Training was subpar, not much feedback. Moves at 100 mph.
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Upper Mid-WestMay 6, 2015
Pros: Huge network.
Cons: Cut throat atmosphere, lack of support
Loved the culture and people, was very let down by the lack of feedback and training required to succeed. Disappointed with my experience.
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Irving, TXMay 6, 2015
Friendly atmosphere, great management, productive environment. Really appreciate all the contacts of employment received.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries