Robert Half
2,602 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Good company to work for.
contractor, I (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: friendly
Cons: have none
A good company to work for, especially if your looking to make a little extra on the side.
Great Recruiters
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee), Gardena, CAJanuary 9, 2015
While on assignment at SitNSleep corporate office I would be responsible for breaking down courier bags and distributing the paperwork to the tier II A/R reps. I would then collect all paper work from previous day and scan into the DocuPeak system, from their I would file away all paper work, I would also help assisting the A/P representatives with G/L coding and entering invoices into Vision9X
loved this company
General Office Clerk (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHJanuary 9, 2015
there was really nothing i can say other then they care about there emplyee's
Office Team was not helpful in Englewood, Colorado
Office Team Ambassador (Former Employee), Englewood, COJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: friendly recruiters
Cons: over promises and under delivers
Office Team specializes in temporary and temp-to-hire placements.
I just moved to the Denver area from another state and this process was very appealing. I applied for a job that they posted and immediately received a call from a recruiter. I interviewed with them and felt confident, with my talents and experience, that they'd place me in a job right away. However weeks went by with an occasional interview with a client and no luck with placement. I have a bachelor's degree and years of office experience (training, data entry, accounts payable, customer service, etc.) but I was informed that I didn't fit the needs of the client or I was over qualified for a position. I would apply for several positions in their system that they had posted, leave voicemails, and leave emails, but wouldn't get a response back half of the time. After 2 months of unemployment, I had to settle for a job at a fast food restaurant. I finally got a career position, but it was through a different staffing agency, and I was placed in the first position that I had applied for.
asfasdf
Administrative/Accounting Assistant (Current Employee), Middleton, WIJanuary 8, 2015
▪ Performed general office duties and administrative tasks.
▪ Became very experienced with the Great Plains program.
▪ Gained extensive practice and experience with Yardi Voyager.
▪ Used automated accounting systems
Great co-workers
Lead Operations Manager (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAJanuary 8, 2015
The company was great at working around my schedule while I was in school. The job itself wasn't challenging but being a full time student this was exactly what I needed.
Very nice placement counselors who really listen and try to match me to the various assignments.
Various Law Firm Temporary Positions (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: diversity
Cons: benefits are few of none at all. no paid holidays or sick days.
There are no typical days while working on temporary assignments. All assignments have different MOs and one has to be very flexible and adaptable to any and all situations successfully. The hardest part of working on temporary assignments, is dealing professionally with all types of individuals at all times...meaning one can rarely relax to show your true personality.
Ok organization
Various Positions (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 8, 2015
My days are ok, and I learn alot. Management is good but can be demanding. My coworkers are great. The hardest part of my job is really nothing and I love everything that I do
Accounting
AP/AR - Enterprise Holdings (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 8, 2015
• Monitoring pricing of services, Auditing the invoice for accuracy; correct vehicle information,
• Assisting our Accounts Payable phone line, Assisting in check processing and credit card payments,
• Researching and correcting invoice issues, Troubleshooting questions/issues from vendors
• Processing payments to multiple vendors. Handling Refunds, Overpayments, Holds
• Maintain all aging balances within percentage requirements determined by management.
• Processing payments, Systems: Ralph, OnDemand, Ice, Bank of America Site, Wells Fargo Site, Commerce EFTs
• Systems and Software: PeopleSoft Financials, Ralph, Excel Spreadsheets
This company is very responsive in assisting with job placement
Sr. Processor (Former Employee), PHXJanuary 8, 2015
Mortgage Loan Processor-Duties
• Reviewed all loan documents for accuracy
• Built relationships with real estate and title officers
• Identified potential risks to the bank
• Assisted the Operations manager with compliance, branch operations, and reporting
Great people that work hard trying to find you a Job
Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: great work places
Cons: time in between assignments
This is a Temp Agency so I do not work for them Directly. They have tools that you can sharpen your skills. The hardest part is when your assignment is over and waiting for them to find you another one, but they are always communicating with you and assuring you the are working in your behalf.
Great for an Agency
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenx, Az.January 7, 2015
Pros: great job
Cons: no cons
Not much to say. They found me a job and were very helpful in find a job in a field that I was interested in.
Great working experience
Corporate Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 7, 2015
Corporate culture was difficult for me to deal with long term.
Great temp company!
Processor (Former Employee), boca raton floridaJanuary 6, 2015
Very proactive in helping one find a career. They are hands on and provide with you with many alternatives in finding a job that fits you based on your skills and desires. I would suggest their services to everyone and anyone!
Robert Half is a temp service
General Office Clerk (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 6, 2015
I have had some good jobs through Robert Half Legal. There is no typical day due to the fact I have had numerous jobs through them.
Great place to start your career
Staffing Manager (Former Employee), New YorkJanuary 6, 2015
Great training, tough enviorment at times but tools are given to you to succeed.
Great staffing agency
In-house contract paralegal (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 6, 2015
Robert Half is great in finding jobs for people in the legal or accounting field to get the job that appeals most.
Ok
uknown (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 6, 2015
Working at Robert Half is ok. The people are great and as expected you will make a lot of calls. You are well compensated for doing well.
Very willing to get work for you.
office temp (Current Employee), Avocado, CAJanuary 6, 2015
The Office Team is just that, a real team that work in your best advocate for new employment.
Working with various job positions
Receptionist (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: short breaks and lunch time.
A typical day would be an average day of doing paperwork and answering phones, but being there you get to learn a lot of different things on a typical work day. Management and co-workers can be friendly but also can be rude as well, but overall you shouldn't worry about them you should focus on the work at hand. The most enjoyable part of the job is just going and coming back home.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more