Robert Half
2,268 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

work summary
General Office Clerk (Former Employee), austin texasSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: office experience
Cons: temp and did not lead to perm job.
The hardest part was shrink wrapping booklets and pamphlets I enjoyed working at the hotel to get people for their sporting event.
temp jobs
Collections & Accounts Receivables (Former Employee), Reno, NVSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: jobs hired
Cons: no benefits
completed all my assignments that they sent me to and was hired on.
A home away fro m home
Accts Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 3, 2014
Overall a great company to work for. Made me feel comfortable and used all my skills to my full potential
I enjoyed working for Accountemps
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 3, 2014
Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment. Resolved an average of 550 inquiries in any given week and consistently met performance benchmarks in all areas (speed, accuracy, volume)
Handled daily deposits and journal entries, posted and edited general ledgers, and prepared month end reconciliation reports
Processed refunds and – more... prepared accounts receivable reports including documentation for audits
Processed and prepared customers monthly statements
Processed credit card and wire transfer transactions
Audited and reconciled customers accounts with bank statements
Assisted Accounting staff with maintaining revenue expense report
Created and maintained financial reports for Management staff – less
Good Company to work for
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: like co-workers
Cons: n/a
Good Company to work for. Management and co-workers very friendly and knowledgeable.
They always kept me working.
Accounting Clerk - Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: good contracts with great pay.
Cons: when you are known as a person that can come in and fill a gap that, is how your recruiter uses your skills.
Working with a staffing company such as, I did the long-term contracts paid very well however, you could be there 6 weeks or 6 months and they always in my experience hired from within or someone who applied directly. However, it gave me an opportunity to be exposed to training I may not gotten had I not been on contract.

The hardest part was forming – more... friendships with other co-workers which, when the contract ended it, was hard to keep due to the contract changes. But it was also, the best part. – less
Producive
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee), Appleton, WISeptember 2, 2014
Cons: short breaks
I answer incoming phone calls from various businesses, take messages, provide information, and schedule appointments. Assist caller with any needs they may have.
Excellent Place
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 2, 2014
Excellent Assignments. Quite enjoyed working with them. The assignments were always appropriate.
One of the "Best" Spas I worked for.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 2, 2014
Pros: great pay! fun career!
Cons: spa closed during the recession. :(
I love my job at Seven Stones and my clients. Very busy day spa.
the staff are very friendly
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Providence, RISeptember 1, 2014
Pros: schedule
*a typical day at work = productive
*what you learned = many different jobs and duties
*management = good
*your co-workers = friendly
*the hardest part of the job = none
*the most enjoyable part of the job = wage
Great work hours and experience
Front Desk Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: great place to start your work experience
Cons: management choices/turn over
I over all think Robert Half is a great company. I feel they could make better choices with management with more experience. also let there employees voice there opinion on well needed change.
Friendly
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Federal WaySeptember 1, 2014
They work hard on your behalf to help you find employment. I worked for a publicly-traded client and it was a great overall experience.
Excellent company to work with
Cash Assistant - Temp (Former Employee), Davenport, IAAugust 28, 2014
Pros: fast and efficient
They had me a job within days and then found me a temp to hire position a month or two later and I ended up in that position for over 11 years until my position was eliminated.
Great first job out of college
Sales Associate/Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Princeton, NJAugust 28, 2014
Allowed me to set the foundation for a successful career in sales/account management moving forward
Variety of temporary assignments
Specialized Project Accountant (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNAugust 27, 2014
Pros: supportive staff
Cons: temporary positions
This company is a temporary agency. I have had numerous assignements, in a variety of industries, so I can't really describe a "typical" day.

I have had the opportunity to work in numerous industries, and I have gained knowledge in each.

The management of this company is excellent! They work very hard, placing many associates in positions with a large – more... number of clients, but they always have time for you, and they know you by name.

Having had numerous assignments with this company, I have worked with all types of employees. I believe that these experiences have enhanced my people skills.

The most difficult part of working with this company is finding a position that you enjoy and excel at, with great companies and developing rapport with co-workers and then having to leave because the assignment is over.

The most enjoyable part for me was the variety of assignments and industries. I learned a lot. – less
The people are great.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 26, 2014
The management team is very productive and respond quickly to inquiries.
Great Experience
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 26, 2014
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: sink or swim culture
Robert Half is a great company to learn staffing. There is no such thing as a "typical day" at Robert Half. I have learned about the ins and outs of staffing. The hardest part of the job is accepting that sometimes you can do all that you can do and it could still not work out in the end.
Temporary Hire (Current Employee), Hartford, CTAugust 26, 2014
The company is very helpful in finding work,however they will try to set you up with certain jobs that you have to know you have the right to turn down.
Productive, always busy and multitasking assignments
General Office Clerk (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 26, 2014
A workday would consist of checking clients in and out, processing paperwork, answering incoming calls. Mail room processing.
The position was not supervisied, work was individual and independently done.
I can always count on the recruiters at Office team to have work readily available.
Front office/ Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), all locationsAugust 26, 2014
Work environments are always friendly and uplifting. It is always sad when assignments come to an end. However, the relationships we build are priceless.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more