Robert Half
2,800 reviews

Robert Half United States Employee Reviews

Could be better
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCMarch 31, 2015
A good company but they do not check their employees that are on assignment. I asked for more money because I took on more responsibility and they did not get back with me whether or not I could get more money.
Great employer!!
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Rancho CordovaMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Meeting a lot of really professional individuals with great experiences.
Cons: It's a temporary agency that finds each individual work.
I like working; so where I work is always the job 5o ensure customer satisfaction is achieved. The work I do is the responsibility; people is a plus of the job÷ Working to the best of my ability is what I and others do. This company finds me work; I stay pretty busy.
Fun Work place
Temp Agent (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 31, 2015
Come in sign into the computer. Take customer service calls. The company is great they provided me with the tools to be successful at the company
Learned different software and businesses.
Human Resources Generalist, Office Manager (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 31, 2015
I really enjoy learning new things and different companies. Temp placements are great to expand background and the way different business operate from day to day!
Great place... For a temp agencey
Customer service represintive (Former Employee), Salem, ORMarch 31, 2015
I was very happy, this "temp" assignment was supposed to last 3 months... it turned into 14. They checked up on me several time to ensure I was still happy and doing well there, once the assignment ended, they called a few days later, to see if they could help find another temp assignment.
Great Opportunity and Variety
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee), Fresno, CAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Weekly Paychecks
Cons: Sometimes call too much to check in
They really keep in touch with you and make sure that you are comfortable with your assignment until the end. IF you are not working well with your boss or co-workers for the assignment, you let them know and they stick up for you and happily place you in a more comfortable assignment.
Average
Search Coordinator (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 30, 2015
The company has a great system set up for working remotely. There could be more collaboration between staff from different levels. The job is pretty easy, just needs better coordination.
great place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 30, 2015
I absolutely loved working for this company. Great compensation and benefits package. Great customer service. I worked for them for a year and i really enjoyed them.
Customer Service
Various (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 28, 2015
I have been in collections for a number of years. I also have good customer service skills also.
I am interested in this position because the skill that you are requiring I have. I have has several different collections or Accounts Receivable positions. I worked for 1 ½ years collecting on unpaid parking, moving violations, and toll citations. They also collected on unpaid bank accounts I have also been trained in the FDCPA (Fair Debit Collection Practice Act).
I enjoyed working for them. They kept me with a job most of the time.
Accounting Clerk - Various Jobs (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 28, 2015
Robert Half is a great Company with many job opportunities. They are very dedicated in their clients as for as finding them the job that fits them.
Fast Learner, Strong Leader yet humble to listen to authority from Supervision
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 27, 2015
Very professional environment and hard working individuals. Job assignments were given on a rapid rate. Training was provided to sharpen your skills and prepare oneself for each upcoming assignment.
Temporary
Process support level 2 (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: No Benefits
I really liked working for this company; it gave me the diversity to be where I am today. The only downfall was that there were no benefits for medical for my family and I.
Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Canton, OHMarch 27, 2015
This company did a good job of finding job leads. I have used them at various times in my life and would recommend them to others. There have been times when I question whether they are being completely upfront/fair about my pay vs. others in the same company doing comparable work.
Great company with great people working for them!
Temporary Bereavement Admin (Current Employee), Pleasant Hill, CAMarch 26, 2015
My experience with Robert Half has been a great one. Everybody I've spoke with have been so happy like they really enjoy what they do and has such a positive attitude. They all seem to get a feel for your individual personality to best fit you with that perfect job.
Depending on the client you work for it could possibly be fun or serious
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Newark, CA and Portland, ORMarch 26, 2015
Pros: easy to get time off.
Cons: no medical or benefits until hired with the client
It is one of the good temp agencies to work for. They do place you write away and close to what you are looking for in a career or job.
Very Productive
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Great Companies to for.
Cons: Would like longer assignments
Great Agency to work for. I worked with Robert Half for 3 years.

Robert Half has fortune 500 companies to work with. Really enjoy the people.
Accounting Clerk.
Temporary Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 25, 2015
Pros: My first job after college.
Cons: The pay was low.
I did data entry, recorded and audited daily bank deposits, reconciled bank statements, photocopied and filed various financial documents, and contacted vendors and prepared 1099 forms.
Experienced Executive Assistant/Notary Public
Temporary Executive Assistant to VP of Sales (Former Employee), Mount Prospect, ILMarch 25, 2015
To Whom It May Concern:

Everyone at Robert Half were very professional and were available whenever I needed them. They found me a job quickly.
Great places to work
Legal Secretary (Current Employee), CAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Great staff, managment and attorneys
Cons: I didn't have any cons
Each and every person I had the fortunate opportunity to work with was wonderful. We had a great staff, lovely management, and even better attorneys. I always had attorneys who allowed me to work without micro-managing my work and/or time, and all of the staff have become friends of mine. The work place was always busy - sometimes even busier - but to me each challenge was fun. I always wanted to make sure my deadlines were met accurately and looked professional, and I succeeded - which made me feel very proud and successful. Even though my desk was busy, I tried to do my best to take the time to pitch in and help my co-workers who needed it so that all of our clients were served to the best of our collective ability. Actually - no parts of my job were particularly hard, I suppose because I enjoyed doing everything I did.
Outstanding
Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 25, 2015
They are very good at helping you find employment opportunities and they care about your satisfaction. I've done two assignments for this company and they followed up with me to see if I was happy at my current position and they came by the job sites to visit their employees to see if they were happy with the assignment and to make sure the workplace was up to their satisfaction.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries