Robert Half

3.0K reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Temporary Account Management
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee), Manchester, NHJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Structured routine
Cons: Limited in capacity to make decisions.
A typical day of work depends on the contract. The account management position is mostly considered contract work because of the commuting required to complete each contract. The average job relies on the industry being served but primarily involves the handling of all inbound calls in regards to customer service inquiries. Lead generation is conducted in between service calls, and responsible for updating all contact information in company's database.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to get out and meet new people, depending on the different types of contract work.
It was easy to adapt to the array of different personalities I worked with. Co-workers change regularly, some contracts lasting months, some lasting years. The most enjoyable part of the job was be giving the opportunity to work at different places, but sometimes that could be hardest part as well.
Cool workplace
(Clerk), Downtown (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Love moving all day
Cons: A slow day
Delivering mail, copying documents, relieving reception, picking up mail on mail runs.

The Manager here is one of the best I've worked with.

Co-workers are nice

The hardest part of the job is when it's a slow day, the more work the better

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to walk and move all day long
productive and fun workplace
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 7, 2015
Pros: easy to do job
Cons: far locations
its fairly easy to understand what you need to do, and you learn as more people come in. i learned more about clerical job using tablets. co workers are friendly and easy to get along with.
Patient access
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJuly 6, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Working with this company was a great experience. Patient greeting and checking in and out patients. Billing and account managing. I worked with great people. i had the opportunity to work in more than one office setting. The hardest part may have been leaving.
Great Place to Work and Grow Your Career
Technolgoy Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), Oakland, CAJuly 6, 2015
The management team and training provided are top notch. All of my colleagues here are very supportive and willing to lend a hand or answer questions when needed.
Lacks culture of teamwork and professional growth
Account Executive, Accountemps and Legal (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 6, 2015
I feel that a have much more value to bring to an employer than the number of calls I can make a day. The emphasis was on "quantity" over "quality" which is not aligned with what I believe makes both an employee and a company successful, or promote a culture of professional growth.
The best at what they do
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR/FINANCIAL SERVICES (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Professional
Cons: none
Fortune 500 Ranked Co. is the best at what they do. Professional staffing and placement on an internationl scale. The staff is attentive and display a strong work ethic.
A great Temp agency to work with
Cash Research Specialist (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 4, 2015
Accountemps is a temp agency that helped me find a temp position with GE Finance. The company leased office equipment to businesses. I had the task of setting the customers' account payments on recurring credit card or bank account. i also helped applying the submitted payments to the customers accounts and help solve any dispute/discrepancy regarding any payments.
Unsatisfied with the lack of job placement by OfficeTeam Representatives
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 3, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Lack of communication between contracter and agent and lack of job placement
The position I was placed in was initially short term but resulted in me being their for four months. The communication of the representatives of OfficeTeam of Los Angeles on Figueroa Street were not useful with placing me with consecutive work. I have taken to other employment agencies outside of OfficeTeam to find work and have been successful in my endeavors.
Great Company to work for, but...
Administrative Consultant (Current Employee), Northbrook, ILJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Great Clients to work for
Cons: If you work quickly like I do, your work assignment is cut short so you have to constantly ask for work.
I enjoy working for Robert Half, although I do get worried when there aren't any upcoming jobs available on the market. Being a temp to hire employee is difficult. You often wonder what's next, for how long, and if what's available is full time. It's great for a person with short term availability though.
Office staff very professional and effieciently.
Office Temp (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Staff work hard at placing temporary staff members, Used Office Temps personally after moving to Blackboard where many temps were hired full tome
Cons: Can't say that I have any.
After only just one month of working with Office Team, was bought out of the contract for full time work at Blackboard. Had very little time working with Office Team as I most just turned-in by fax, time sheets. Maintained a relationship with managers to keep using Office Team workers for referral at Blackboard as they often referred to me for recommendations of the my 7 year tenure at Blackboard. And on occasion, used Office Team workers to fill spots in my own department as approved by my supervisor.
Temporary employment agency
Temporary employment placement (Current Employee), Brooklyn / NYCJuly 1, 2015
Again, jobs at various places in NYC and Brooklyn: scanning and filing jobs, but I am looking for something more in-depth and permanent.
The temping agency
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable specialist (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJuly 1, 2015
They match me wrong and they just sent me to clean up someones mess, The companies were in a situation of employees leaving and no clue on what to do. No advance and motivation to stay. This agency just want to make money, not to help the employee.
This is a good company
Legal Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2015
Drafted Wills, Codicils and filings for business start up.
Greeted clients, answer phones, calendar attorney appointments and perform client intake.
Maintained client files and collect payment
Scheduled conference room for attorney client meetings.
Drafted divorce petitions, child custody documents, and filings for mediation.
Productive workplace with attention to detail
USAA SYSTEMS ANALYST (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 30, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: None
Testing the Cadence system throughout the loan process from originations, processing, underwriting and closing prospective. I am responsible of creating dummy loans in the system using different scenarios such as VA, conventional and fixed rate loans from several different state to check the compliance of the system to make sure the correct fees, disclosures, and policies and procedures are met. The systems that I have used are Unifi, Cadence, Credit Revue, MSR WorkPortal.
Temp Agency
Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 30, 2015
Very good about finding work for their people. The people there are a delight and very understanding. Very good starting place.
Its just that Short Term
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAJune 29, 2015
Pros: GREAT PAY
Cons: SHORT LIVE
At first they make you feel great, they get you a job with in 48 hours of signing up and make you feel great like you are number one!, then after the assignment is over they FORGET ABOUT YOU.
Great Place with Great People
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), San AntonioJune 29, 2015
- Most of my time is spent on the phones
- Learned quite a bit about time management
- The managers are amazing
- The people who work here are amazing
- Hardest part of the job is dealing with rejection
- The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with
Good door opener
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), White Plains, NYJune 29, 2015
I have worked with this company for many years. They are always very helpful with finding perspective working environments.
Reliable service for seeking employment
Senior Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Englewood, ColoradoJune 28, 2015
Pros: Good job prospects
Cons: Poor client feedback
Accountemps is very good at providing jobs for qualifying individuals, yet their communication is lacking in regards to keeping the potential employee updated as to jobs that are available, and what prospects fits the individual.