Robert Half
1,855 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

productive and educational place to work
Patient service Coordinator (Former Employee), baltimore,marylandMarch 28, 2014
As a Patient Service Coordinator,I enjoy working hands on with the patients and learning to handle and manage different illnesses as I have had the same problems within my Family.
My co-workers are usually easy to work with and we learn from each other how to make most situations bareable for the patient and their Family.
Friendly staff workers who are there to help with any needs and try hard to staff jobs in your experience field.
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: friendly, personable staff
Had a good experience in the assignments provided to me. Although I have not been with the staffing agency for very long, they were quick to give me job placements that fit my skill level.
Great Company but beware
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 27, 2014
I company is great when you are on an assisgnment. But the don't keep there word about calling back. They say they have you in there interest but the client is in there best interest.
Temp agency
Varied (Former Employee), Warwick, RIMarch 27, 2014
Pros: they look for long term employment
Cons: there are not enough temp positions to go around
They do try to find as much employment as they can. However, many times the jobs are not great, nor do they pay well.
Temp Job with no future
Training Analyst (Current Employee), Ramsey, NJMarch 26, 2014
It was basically what you would expect from a temp job. Full time hours. Worked in a corporate office for Konica Minolta Business Solutions. The coworkers there were great. Management was a bit of a mess. I was hoping to be able to be more analytical with the job, but that didn't work out.
No work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYMarch 26, 2014
Pros: need work
Cons: n/a
This is a temporary agency that have different account, that you have to provide a professional manner, for the Client needs, which is General Office work, some assignment may lead to a permanent job.
Productive and fast pace environment.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Hartford, CTMarch 25, 2014
A typical day at Waste Management consist of logging into my computer at my cubical, as well as, bringing up all my screens for the day. I would then start my day with logging into the phone system, preparing for my first call. While taking calls and multitasking, I eventually work my way through the day, working on problem solving issues.
I have learned – more... how to project my voice over the phone to show the caller interest and concern in the situation at hand. I have taken training classes for emails sent internally and externally throughout the company. I have learned to work and get along with others on my team. My co-workers are helpful and understanding of the concern and urgency to complete all assignments given in an timely manner. I enjoyed the ability to be able to work alone and be independent in my daily assignments. I enjoyed the atmosphere also. The hardest part of the job was the record keeping and the quotas for the end of the day. – less
Sales-y
Analyst (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: access to leadership is not yet too layered.
Cons: changing "old ways" are challenging to change.
Teamembers from different groups are fairly accessible.
Attention to the branches overshadow the attention to the backoffice.
Professional and Personable
Contracted Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 24, 2014
Office Team has always placed me in excellent jobs. Both Courtney Hardman and Kellie Mick have always been professional and personable in their communications with me.

I would recommend Office Team to anyone.
Excellent experience dealing with customer and coworkers
Bilingual Insurance Representative (Former Employee), Eden Prairie MNMarch 24, 2014
Pros: improving my skills dealing with customers
It was a great experience dealing with customers and learning with other coworkers helping customers.
Office Team really works for you.
Various Administrative Assignments (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAMarch 23, 2014
Pros: variety, continued administrative education and permanent employment.
Cons: must be flexible and prepared.
I worked for Robert Half & Assoc in the Office Team branch, as an administrative temporary employee. Office Team not is not only thorough in their testing of applicants, they also offer extensive additional education through their online portal at no cost to the employee. If a prospective employer requested a specific software that I had not used for – more... some time, I could refresh online through the Office Team Portal. The staff that I worked with was very attentive to making the right match between employee candidate and prospective employer. I left Office Team because they helped me get my permanent position with Integral Communities. – less
Robert Half
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 21, 2014
Pros: being able to work in a position to determine if it is a good fit for me and for the employer.
Cons: not a permanent role
I have enjoyed working for Robert Half so far. They have placed me in a temp-to-hire position which has unfortunately lost their approval to hire for the position that I have worked in for nearly four months. i have learned a lot in this position and hope to be able to further my learning and experience in my next role.

Robert Half is working on assigning – more... me a new position that fits my needs and qualifications. It is my hope to find full-time placement in an Administrative/Office Assistant role soon. – less
Good places to work but no growth potenetial.
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Cuyahoga Falls, OHMarch 20, 2014
Pros: good people and flexible
Cons: no growth potential
I have accomplished many tasks at each employer but I would like to work somewhere that would be challenging and lots of room for critical thinking skills. I also would like a place where there would posses growth potential.
fast food
Operator Clerk (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 19, 2014
Come in start prepping the food, like mash potatoes, with or without gravy, making coleslaw and mixing/making the sweet tea, butter and bake the biscuits and have them ready to serve. Co-workers were not as friendly or helpful.
Very professional
Billing Clerk (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: friendly & professional
The whole staff is very friendly and professional. They are very aggressive and could get you a job in short amount of time.
Great place to work.
Credit and Collections Analyst (Former Employee), Reno, NVMarch 19, 2014
The staff at this company are extremely helpful and are great to work with. They really care about their employees.
Excellent
Financial Systems Support Analyst (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 19, 2014
Pros: great leadership.
Cons: temporary assignment ended too soon.
I provided support to two departments. Management was always very helpful and willing to expose me to a variety of responsibilities. The work environment was very relazed and easy to meet deadlines.
Great place to work.
Accounting Clerk/AP Clerk/AP Specialist (Current Employee), San Mateo, CAMarch 19, 2014
Gives you experience from the assignments they give you. Enjoy the people that I work with.
A day in the Bull-pen
Technical Sales Support (Current Employee), Des MoinesMarch 18, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Answering several lines of business phone calls, supporting two Teams and Regional Manger, multi-tasking at all times is just the beginning of a day in the Bull-pen. Creating spreadsheets, running reports on a daily basis is only just the start.
Enjoyed co-workers, bad management, lack of training
Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: lunch brought in
Cons: no breaks, lack of management
Management was more interested in numbers rather than training. The hardest part was receiving enough training to ensure success.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries¬†the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through¬†eight – Read more