Robert Half
2,464 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Very lucrative career, a lot of work is involved.
Financial Advisor Account Executive (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 9, 2014
Pros: high income, growth, own boss, and getting the job done
Cons: cold calling, travel, and high turnover
Provide financial guidance and investment to individuals regarding investment strategies. Look at someone's overall financial picture and attempt to help them improve upon it by recommending savings, stock, or other investment decisions.
Friendly and helpful people.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Des Moines, IANovember 9, 2014
Pros: free food at sysco when something is close to expiration.
Cons: no vacation pay.
I get to work with a lot of different types of people. I learn new things with every job I'm given. Every company has a little different way of doing things. The management treats me with respect and wants to hear my feedback. The hardest part of the job is going into a new company and "starting over" with co-workers and feeling like I am not really – more... a part of the company I am working for. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people with each job and getting to learn different ways of doing things. – less
Robert Half / Accountemps
Contractor - Senior Commercial Collector (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasNovember 9, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: availabillity of assignments.
The team at Robert Half / Accountemps worked diligently to find opportunities for the use of my skills and the learning of more skills in order to secure higher paying assignments. I am thankful that Robert Half helped me to find new wings towards my own employment searching.
Great customer service
Account Receivable Specialist (Current Employee), Walnut Creek, CANovember 9, 2014
Very friendly company. Really care. They follow up with you regularly. I learned on software.
Great coompany to work for
Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 8, 2014
I enjoyed working for Robert Half International. I had no problems working for their company. They kept me working on a continuous basi. Not only did they treat me as an employee, they treated me as a client. I appreciated that.
Offers a variety of positions
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 8, 2014
Robert Half/ Office Team has a number of available positions in the administrative field. I have worked for them over the last two years in administrative and human resources roles. The sites in which I was assigned were top notch and I am thankful for the experiences.
I loved the responsibility of of learning all aspects of the job towards professional advancement.
Receptionist/Reservation Supervisor (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLNovember 8, 2014
Pros: strong interpersonal skills
I loved multi-tasking, assuming responsibilities and duties while coaching other employees and managing people. I learned a lot of new skills to the benefit of the company. This establishment promises professional growth and was proven to be an important factor in retaining and satisfying employees, and I found that extremely interesting.
The staff is very professional and courtious.
Legal Administrative Assistant, Archer & Greiner (Former Employee), Princeton, NJNovember 7, 2014
I enjoy working with Robert half. They always have assignments for me when I am ready for one. They always return your phone calls and make you feel like an asset to the team!
A revolving door
Technical Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), Hartford, CTNovember 7, 2014
I got fired from RHT with no notice that I was even doing badly. My division as a whole was struggling, but as the newest rep I received a lot of gratitude from both clients and candidates. I was fired completely out of the blue with two deals set to close the following week. My colleagues seemed shocked, but I was the third termed employee that week.
A fun company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Troy, MINovember 7, 2014
Pros: offered plenty of long term job assignments.
Cons: some assignment required taking breaks.
Took various different job assignment ,meeting new people, one of my
best assignments was labling and mailing on job site urine samples .
Terrible company
Designer (Former Employee), Denver, coNovember 7, 2014
Cons: everything
Staff is rude and unhelpful. So glad to hear their company is in trouble.
Terribly iffy experience
Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 7, 2014
Had some good assignments-just don't take any concerning convention / events. Just be wary. Office assignments were wonderful.
I got to know about product I buy for my pets
Contracted Controller (Current Employee), Omaha, NENovember 6, 2014
I love to learn new things, and I got to learn about dog food that I actually purchased for my Chihuahua. Along with doing the journal entries, and getting ready for the audit.
Fast Passed and Exciting Company to Work For
Field Engineer (Former Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 6, 2014
The company was very professional and friendly. While filling a contract for one of their clients, they were very attentive to my needs and helpful in ensuring I received the compensation and benefits I was looking for.
Fast Paced Fun atmosphere
Technical Recruiting Lead (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 6, 2014
IT Application Development Recruiting on contracting and FT Roles
Great people working hard for you
Accounting Temp (Current Employee), Troy, MINovember 6, 2014
I have worked with several of the people there when it came to searching for a job and setting up interviews. Because of their excellent track record they were able to place me into a position without an interview first.
Teamwork
Customer Care (Former Employee), Carrollton, GANovember 6, 2014
During a typical day of processing payments from members, I learned how important teamwork is. Management was approachable and coworkers were supportive. Customers were the hardest and most enjoyable parts of the job.
productive great firm to find employment
Metis Medical Management - Chester (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VANovember 5, 2014
Robert Half is a great temp agency to get you in the door. Staffing agents work with you.Great place over all.
Great Work Environment
Strategic Accounts Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee), San Ramon, CANovember 5, 2014
Very grateful for my time here Very grateful for my time here Very grateful for my time here
Always productive, file, greet, prepare papwork
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaNovember 4, 2014
Pros: hour lunches
Cons: far commute
I love the staff here. They are great encouragment and always supportive.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more