Robert Half

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 3,165 reviews matching the search
Not so good experiences
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJanuary 14, 2016
I worked for this company in different locations and there was only one location where the customer service skills weren't horrid. I don't personally have issues with the company as a whole, but more so with specific locations of this company.
Accountemps agents do the legwork...and I landed in two companies that I loved working for.
Customer Service/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2016
My niece was a traveling pediatric oncology nurse, I took a year and traveled with her in California and Texas. Robert Half provided me the services for temporary full time placement. Working as a executive assistant in Ventura, California during tax season. I ran the front office, and set up appointments for the president of the company. My boss was smart and funny, there were only 3 of us, and we got along great. I loved meeting the clients and getting to know them. The hardest part of the job was knowing I was going to move to Houston and had to leave. On arrival in Houston Robert Half staff had interviews awaiting me, and I was hired at Allied Waste/Republic Services for a 6 month full time placement. I learned everything there is to know about the waste industry...including riding on a garbage truck, and a roll off truck, going to a landfill...pretty stinky there in 110 degree Houston. The field trips were a great way to gain hands on knowledge for assisting customers with complaints and providing superior customer service. Best manager I ever worked for, the co-workers were a close knit group and welcoming to new employees. The hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers who didn't want to pay for trash service, it is required by the city, and is not a choice. The most enjoyable part of the job was scheduling roll off trucks.
Pros
Full time employment for a limited time is great for traveling.
Cons
Make less money than if you work directly for the company.
TicketsNow Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILJanuary 14, 2016
Fast working environment, with friendly co-workers. Good attitude with everyone, and very helpful management. Up to date with there contracts with teams and brokers for smooth transitions on new things. Overall a good working environment. The hardest part of the job is when you have some rude customers and trying to get them to calm down and get everything resolved. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the friendly customers you get that are very thankful for what you did for them.
Skilled placement
Receptionist/Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 14, 2016
I believe that Office Team has skilled professionals that recognize the skills and strengths of their employees.
I am continually placed in the right job and the right culture to enjoy working at a temporary service.
Pros
Select and define work days and culture.
Cons
Waiting for call back to confirm job status.
Highly recommended
Law Counsel (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 14, 2016
Excellent working environment with professional staffing service; good office location and facility; strong relations with esteemed customers who outsource/acquire legal staffing, including law firms.
Robert Half- Great Staff
customer service (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJanuary 13, 2016
I have been working with Robert Half for a few months now and my experience has been awesome. Great benefits. HR pays attention to your needs. They hear your personal career goals and encourage you.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Hours
Family Environment
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Monterey, CAJanuary 13, 2016
I would work with people that I could see as family
I learned how to do payroll, very enjoyable environment
The hardest part of the job having to leave.
The most enjoyable part of the job the people I worked with
Good place to work for
Customer Service Representative-Greet (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 11, 2016
Great company to work for, staff member are pleasant,
respond to calls. Staff members follow through and communicate very will.
Great company
Recruiting Coordinator (Onsite) (Contract) (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 11, 2016
My review of the company. The company was great. I enjoyed working for this company. I learned a lot working for this employer.
I worked as a SPS professional
Financial Specialist Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2016
This is an excellent idea however there were unsuccessful in finding me another position when my position at Dynegy ended due to budget cuts.
Pros
Great Program, Perks like Team Get Togethers
Cons
No real backup for more opportunties
Great Company to Work For
Dispatch Clerk (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJanuary 11, 2016
This was a staffing agency, and although the jobs were temporary, I loved them all. All the employees were great to work with. And the Pride Staff member were great about finding a job that fit my personality.
Pros
Found Jobs that Fit my Personality
Cons
No health benefits
Agency
AP Specialist Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 8, 2016
I would highly reccommend this agency. They are professional at all times and they make you feel very important to their company.
Employer is Pleasant & Helpful
Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Nevada, MOJanuary 7, 2016
I'd recommend Robert Half to others looking for temporary work. They were helpful with job placement the first time & called periodically to see how things were going.
adminstrative
payroll (Former Employee) –  Hobart, INJanuary 6, 2016
the company is a good company to work for I worked for them for about 3 months had to leave for personal reasons. I would go back to work with them if the opportunity was there
Cons
short breaks
Overall a nice place to work.
Legal Secretary/Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, IN and Chicago, ILJanuary 6, 2016
They are quick to place people at good companies and the pay rate is fair but they mostly have temporary positions and temporary to hire positions.

You must be honest about what you can do. If you say you can do something you will be expected to perform and if you cannot you will be easily replaced.
Pros
Quick to place if they have something and it is usually a nice company.
Cons
They do not consistently have employment options available.
Robert Half
Administrative Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJanuary 6, 2016
If you like menial office labor with almost no opportunity for gaining a full time position in toxic office environments, then go them for assignments. Extremely fickle environment, they can forget about you just as quickly as they accept you in the first place.
Pros
Lots of consistent cheap assignments
Cons
Too fickle.
Productive and Fun Workplace with Bagel Mondays and More
Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJanuary 5, 2016
I work with a great team of people that bring a spirited enthusiasm to a productive environment. An established, consistent set of standards and expectations, that was not contradicted from manager to manager, would benefit the department.
Pros
Positive, encouraging team of co-workers
Cons
Inconsistent expectations and processing standards
Warm ,hard working professionals
Executive Assistant - UC Merced (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAJanuary 5, 2016
Managers were polite and welcomed me with open arms. I received training on the process and procedures and was allowed to work independently on several projects.

The hardest part of the job was when the last assignment ended.

The most enjoyable part was when they listened to my concerns and offered me additional skills testing for a broader job placement selection.

Overall I would refer friends and family to work for them.
Pros
job placement was close to home
Cons
Great jobs based on my skills
Temporary Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 5, 2016
I worked in a mailroom delivering and distributing mail. I learned how to use mailroom equipment. Everyone there was so polite which created a fun work atmosphere.
They will find you some work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 5, 2016
They have been able yo keep me busy while I continue to look for a permanent position. The have also been able to get me a few interviews.