Robert Half Employee Reviews

Great for busy professionals
HR Manager, Sierra Winds (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZNovember 13, 2017
Great for busy professionals who are looking for a new opportunity, but do not have time to look for themselves. Great resource for someone who needs someone to look for a job for them while looking on their own.
Professional Organization
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDNovember 12, 2017
I enjoy being a contract Recruiter for Robert Half the teams there always get it right when placing me on job assignments whether short term or direct
Not great
Human Resources Temp, Bethany Christian Services (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 12, 2017
Not reliable. Say things to excite you, don't follow through. I got an interview with them and was promised lots of things that never came true. Couldn't get in contact with the guy who was assigned to me. Only got 1 opportunity the whole time
Good company bad projects
Loan Specialist / Data entry (Former Employee) –  Huxley, IANovember 11, 2017
I like the company as itself but some of the project that I was on was very cut throat, no empathy for people and life situations. Basically temp workers were treated like dirt.
Pros
I liked working with RH
Cons
I did not like the assigned projects
Temporary Work-some can do it, some can't
Office Assistant for small technology firm (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 10, 2017
This was a temporary position that didn't go well. The company where I was placed won't return Robert Half's calls so I never knew when or if my assignment ended. I was just told one morning not to return-no notice, no warning. I was not given alot to do at the assignment so that should have been a clue. I found that some places resented and/or are threatened by temporary workers. This was one of those places-not Robert Half but where I was placed. Robert Half did what they could in the situation.
Pros
good pay, flexible schedule, benefits available
Cons
no chance for advancement
Lucrative positions available
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 10, 2017
A typical work day is 8 a - 5 p with a 40 hour work week. The most enjoyable thing about Robert Half is the available positions. Your position can become permanent at any time, but it is up to the client.
Excellent company to work with
Real Estate Services Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CANovember 10, 2017
Everyone I have dealt with at Robert Half has been consistent with the highest level of customer service. They set the tone for who they place and the clients that they place you with.
Pros
Quick, efficient and professional
Cons
No cons that I can think of. Top notch company!
Great!
Call Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CANovember 9, 2017
The job Robert Half placed me with was very relaxing and amazing with working around school hours for me. It was one of my favorite jobs I have had by far.
Great Company to work for
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 9, 2017
Robert Half Office team was able to find me a variety of office administrative jobs that fit my skill set. It was easy to get in contact with them when I needed and submit time sheets each week. They were able to find me jobs I would not have been able to find on my own. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to change careers.
Pros
Great work environment, and staff
Productive and fun workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Indian Wells, CANovember 9, 2017
It was great! They helped my find a better job where it was temporary and depending on my work if they still needed me and liked my work I had a chance to get hired by them. I had the opportunity to work temporary at the CVWD. Amazing staff. I truly enjoyed every minute.
they seem to want to find you a job.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 9, 2017
learning new computer systems take a while. Last job there, the training was not good. I work for other companies through account temps so you are always learning new computer systems and meeting new people.
Pros
can choose what you want for a job
Cons
no benefits
Simply Awesome
Portuguese Contract Attorney (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 9, 2017
I loved working for this company.

A typical day at work involved reviewing documents electronically, and discussing documents with co-workers.

The location was very nice and clean. There were several options to go out to lunch within walking distance.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Parking fees
Very Good
Accounts Payable/Payroll Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 8, 2017
Very open to experienced workers sharing their experience with the team. The managers keep in touch with their employees and are very responsive to their questions and requests.
Extensive Training; Brand Well-Known - Lack of Job Security; Commisson=DRAW
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MANovember 8, 2017
PROS:
~Fulfilling Industry
~Well-known
(working here will make your profile more appealing due to the
known RH employee regimen-planning/scheduling/producing
at a high level).
-If you stay for at least a year, it will look good on your resume at
least.
~Partnered with CareerBuilder
~Expense Ubers/Client visit/Travel
~Extensive training

CONS:
~Fast-paced/Little room for error
~Poor Management in regards to compliance; leadership styles;
effective coaching
(Individual Producers)
~Working off of a draw commission based system
(forgiving in beginning months)
~No reimbursement for LinkedIn charges
(necessity for the business to be developed on LI)
~Almost put through "boot camp" in regards to training within the first year of employment.
~Lack of job security
-Managers have employees send in dial report every week in
order to make sure everybody is on the phones by a certain
time and with small gaps in between those calls through the
"prime hours".
-They aren't looking into the value of your calls anymore (more-
so quotas nowadays)

Basically, if you want to work for corporate America, where you're treated like a robo-dialer unless you're a top producer; work at RH.
Although it teaches you great life skills as far as planning & executing; it is generally not somewhere one wants to be long-term, as it is whether you stay for one, two or three years... maybe 5 if you're extremely lucky.
Good company to work for
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CANovember 8, 2017
There are a lot of opportunities to take on responsibility within RHI. My time at RHI was a good learning opportunity, although there are a few instances where there could have been improvements, but hat was more of a team based issue. The organization overall is well organized.
High Stress Company
International Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 8, 2017
Robert Half is an excellent incubator and training ground for salespeople. If salespeople can survive the constant pressure and competition, then they will leave with the best sales training in the industry.
Not Stable
Data Entry Specialist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MINovember 8, 2017
The jobs come few and far between. I didn't appreciate being told jobs where available and yet when I called they couldn't place me due to no current jobs. That speaks volumes about what kind of company it really is. I also don't believe they are strong advocates for those working for them. When an issue arises they need to stand behind those they employ not leave them out to dry.
Data Enrty
TEMPORY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 8, 2017
I held a Data Entry position and I love the position. The employer was great and the environment was perfect. Most enjoyable part of the job was feeling a sences of need and approcation.
It was temporary
Forensic Underwriting Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2017
It was just a temporary job. I enjoyed the pay; disliked the inconsistent nature of the employment. With that said, they did not misrepresent anything and I would definitely take another position with them should an amicable opportunity arise.
Sad and pathetic
Recruitment Manager, Sr Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYNovember 7, 2017
Racism and sexist remarks run amok at will from top senior management and honestly this place was kind of disgusting and I was a top producer! Who even cares about this place other than the database which has been established from 1947. Other than that this firm should be shut down!
Pros
Everybody knows the firm
Cons
Nobody cares that my girlfriend and brother were placed by my Director, not 1 dollar was paid to me!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.