Robert Half
2,866 reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Supportive and Responsive
Transaction Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), New Haven, CTMay 1, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches on Tuesday, Wedneday and Thursdays. Free Parking
Cons: Traffic
Flexible work enviroment. Casual work place, relaxed atmosphere. Supportive Co-workers. New Building with adequate parking and security.
Different Experiences with Different Companies
Temp. Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 29, 2015
Pros: Chance to try different companies
Cons: No steady employment
They have kept me working while looking for a full time job. Their recruiters are great at keeping in touch to see how your doing in the new position.
They found me a job very quickly!
File Clerk/Inventory Management at Tetra Tech (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 28, 2015
Pros: Paid weekly
Cons: N/A
I interviewed on a Wednesday and had a job two days later! Going to be moving out of state in a month. They will keep me working until the end and call the Office Team in Michigan to help me get a job there. Very friendly and helpful.
Okay for ones who never want to work fulltime.
Patient Access Representative (temp) (Former Employee), Greenville, SCApril 28, 2015
This is a temp/temp to hire company. At first they were great. Two of the office staff I conversed with left this branch. I gave up because I was lied to several times by a replacement, that the positions I would take, were temp to hire, but once working on the job, found out they were not.
ok
Desktop Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 28, 2015
For temporary services, it's ok to work at. It offers experience in the workplace, in some ways opportunity as well and you different professional in the area.
Excellent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAApril 27, 2015
I started working for Robert Half July of last year. I was provided an assignment as a CSR. I have obtained useful Customer Service and Management skills while on assignment. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for career advancement.
Amazing staffing agency!
Medical Receptionist/Secretary (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHApril 27, 2015
Loved this job and their awesome staff! Helped me to reach new potentials for the workplace. The atmosphere was so fun and laid back. Very flexible.
Great place to work if you want temp jobs
Accountant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 27, 2015
Pros: Good Experiance
Cons: Temp Job
Great place to work if you want temp jobs. Good place to get experiance in a wide range of accounting fileds. You will get good pay.
Contract Agency
Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2015
While the office staff is very pleasant, assignments have been few and far between. I called and even emailed in the past, but to no avail.
Great company
Lead Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 27, 2015
Robert Half has a wonderful staffing team. The effort that is put in to keep good hard workers at work is wonderful. Phone calls are returned in a timely fashion. Pleasant working conditions. Always willing to go the extra mile when a opportunity opens to assist you.
They do not commit to their employees
CONTRIBUTION PROCESSOR (Former Employee), Burbank, CAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Fast way to find a job
Cons: Always way underpaid
Good place to find a job fast. However, the pay is way less than the full-time employees. Not possible to know when will you be set free because this is a temporary employment.
Excellent place to work
Finance and Accounting Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), Nashville, TNApril 24, 2015
Pros: Fast Paced, ighly Rewarding, Challenging
Cons: Not for anyone with poor communication skills
Robert Half provides an exciting environment to work in with great people. There are a variety of objectives to meet which are challenging and highly rewarding
Great staffing agency and wonderful staffers
Legal Word Processor (Former Employee), Germantown, MDApril 24, 2015
Pros: Friendly staffers, many job offers
I was kinda mad that I got placed into a legal word processing position, but I trust Robert Half employees and their mission. I believe they were getting me started into a legal career and they did do just that. As a word processor, I still learned about the law and got to increase my knowledge of the particular field I was working in. Most importantly, the staffers are really easy to talk to and very friendly. They also keep calling with job offers right when you become unemployed again. I probably got four or five calls a month with great placements.
Administrative Contractor
Contractor (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaApril 23, 2015
Pros: Will get you work.
Cons: Make a lot of promises and mislead you so you'll stay in your crummy job.
They will get you a job but don't care if it's not working out for you. They will tell you that they are there for you but they are being paid by their client so no matter what they won't put your best interest first.
they are a temporary agency
Legal Secretary/Paralegal/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), san joseApril 23, 2015
Pros: good communications
Cons: none
Their reps are very professional and I enjoy talking with them. They stay in touch regarding job opportunities. I will always refer clients to them.
Medical front office
Office Specialist (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 23, 2015
Temporary position with different companies. Worked in many different environments that where fun and enjoyable. Loved working with patients as they came into the facilities for care.
I was a temporary secretary and I worked in various companies.
Full Time Secretarial (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 22, 2015
Pros: It was a good experience working for the different companies.
Cons: Knowing that the jobs are only temporary.
I would go to my assigned job and meet with the manager to find out what I was to do then I would do it. I worked for 3 different companies so I learned which companies I would like to continue work for. Management was different at the 3 companies, one I really liked and the other two were just okay. The co-workers at the sights were nice. The hardest part of the job was working for a company you like and then you don't get hired full-time regular. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting a taste of other companies.
Temp position.
Receptionist (Former Employee), North Wales, PAApril 22, 2015
Pros: Pleasant office to work in.
Cons: Short term position.
Hired as a temp receptionist. Between calls I verified and filed orders placed postage orders, also updated distributor certificates using excel.
Helpful employment resource
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Warrenville, ILApril 21, 2015
They quickly found me secure employment that is close to home. My current placement has a flexible schedule and great office environment.
Ok while looking for a permanent job
Various administrative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 21, 2015
Spotty performance and communication from managers.

Inappropriate assignments and low pay for my skill set.

Unreliable scheduling.

One positive note is that I was able to get unemployment compensation when they were unable to place me.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries