Robert Half
2,178 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Their monopoly on local office jobs has dragged down local wage levels for office workers.
Temp (Current Employee), CaliforniaAugust 2, 2014
Pros: online tools for training and assessment.
Cons: salary, lack of assignments.
Pros – Friendly employees and a professional environment. They provide many tools to expand your skills with online tutorials, tests, and classes.

Cons – Wage levels are very very low. They must promise their clients a temp that wont cost much because they seem to have the market cornered in my area. No companies seem to independently advertise for – more... clerical help anymore. I tested well, but have never received an assignment.

Advice to Senior Management – If all you focus on are YOUR sales and not a decent living wage for your temps, your most valuable asset (workers) will stop coming into your offices. – less
Finance temp agency
Long Term Temporary accounting (Former Employee), White Plains, NYAugust 1, 2014
Robert Half was able to place me on long term assignments with great people. One job was working with the engineers renovating a hospital - a over a two year period. I was gathering and processing all the payables and payroll information to put it into a monthly invoice to the hospital. The more I learned about the job the more responsibility I got.

The – more... second job turned into a permanent position with Heartsong Inc.

I am now using them to find a part time position here in California – less
Great Agency
Payroll Administrator, Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYAugust 1, 2014
Pros: great agency
Cons: poor benefits
They listened to my needs and found assignments that fit my personality
acceptable
Store Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 1, 2014
Pros: non
Poor receptionists. Poor matching skills. Poor placement and follow up with employees.
A great valid option
Administrative Asst (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILJuly 31, 2014
Once I proved myself to be a reliable candidate they proved to be reliable job placers. The one time I had an employee mistreat me and try to cover it my years of dedication proved worth it. OfficeTeam came to my bat and put me in a new position quickly and never let it affect my job placements. They knew me and did because they took the time to get – more... to know me. – less
Fun place
Language Line Services, Customer Agent (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILJuly 31, 2014
Small office and fun co workers to be around. I became a mentor in less than two weeks so I was excited about that as well.
Great place to find employment, very hard working.
Accounting - Accounts Field Coordinator (Former Employee), woodlandsJuly 30, 2014
Pros: oil and gas, learned a lot
Cons: start ups
Accounts Payable and Receivable kept in close contact with field manages to allocate costs and make sure they were entering all info correctly into the system. Determined proper coding, help transfer information for new operating computer system, Work with PO's different locations and kept all bills current.
Misleading
"front desk agent" (Former Employee), californiaJuly 30, 2014
Cons: everything
They post jobs like customer service rep, front desk agent, clerical work ect.....But in reality they will hire you and make you do door to door sales. Completely misleading and unprofessional. Plus there are NO hourly wages so don't let them fool you. Its based solely on commission, you don't sell you don't get paid.
Busy and great offers
Patient Services Rep/Front Desk Coordinator Temp (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CaJuly 29, 2014
Pros: wonderful opportunities offered
Cons: n/a
Robert Half is the agency that assisted me with getting job offers.
They were very helpful.
Very helpful in helping me to return to the workforce
ACCOUNTING ANALYST (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 29, 2014
The people there are definitely committed to placing you in the right work environment that benefits you!
Great Temporary Assignments
Executive Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: good assignments with great companies.
Cons: could be more communicative with their temps.
Great agency dedicated to working long hours to keep their temps in interesting, decent paying assignments. Very pleased with the companies I've been exposed to.
Great agency to work for
Credit Coordinator (Current Employee), Albany, NYJuly 28, 2014
Pros: awesome agency to work for.
Cons: wish all jobs were permanent
The Division Director was so great to work with when I began my work search. He assisted in finding me a position where I feel comfortable and valued. I would definitely recommend this agency for helping with your job search.
Document Analysist
Treasury Mgmt (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 28, 2014
Would review or documents and either approve them or reject them back to the Implementation coordinator.
Very encouraging and supportive
Procurement Analyst (Current Employee), Fortune 500 CompanyJuly 28, 2014
Pros: the company i am at is a great work environment.
I've been placed as a Business/Procurement Analyst in a Fortune 500 company and genuinely enjoy the work.
Not bad
Payroll & HR Assistant (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 28, 2014
Not a bad company, someone new every time I talked to the office but they were always professional and always there to help.
productive
Human Resource Generalist (3 month contract) (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 28, 2014
Robert Half is an excellent place to work.Great opportunities.
productive at finding you work in your field of work
Receptionist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 28, 2014
Since I've worked for this company at many different locations, a typical day was more like learning because I could switch positions like the next day so getting a lot of experience was most of what I learned most, that also goes for my co-workers. There weren't really a hard part of my job because being well trained was not a problem. The most I've – more... enjoyed work was just the part of going and getting my work done and being proud of what I did/do. – less
Payroll Processing
Industrial Relations Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 27, 2014
I would have liked to have continued working through Robert Half to find permanent placement but I found another job elsewhere.
Nice coworker and good workplace
Account Clerk (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJuly 27, 2014
• Responsible for daily clients financial transactions computation and auditing
• Utilizing Citrix/Andar for clients financial transactions input and report correction
• Responsible for ensuring UH, DOE, State, and City clients payroll transactions
• Responsible for monthly clients cash reconciliation auditing
Great company
Temp Job (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJuly 25, 2014
Loved the company I was working for very sad that it was a temporary position.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Photos