Robert Half

3.0K reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Productive and a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Salem, Or.August 3, 2015
Pros: People and team mates
Cons: There were no Cons
Took inbound calls regarding Health care applications, determinations, tax credits, helped enroll into Healthcare plans, assisted with the website and helped them navigate to be able to enroll and browse medical plans, made outbound calls when necessary and processed any paper work that came
in...
good
Customer Service (Former Employee), Dayton, OHAugust 3, 2015
Pros: hands on help
Cons: took a while to find the compensation that I needed
They were all very good to me and stayed committed to me until they found me full time work. They were very good at finding me the right match.
Good position for transition in new area
Consultant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 2, 2015
Contract work using multiple skills filling necessary functions in areas where companies needed interim associates.
Amazing Company
Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee), Glendale, AZAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Helped candidates find employment, great management and team, great pay, great company
Cons: Commute was too extensive for me, challenging to verify some references for the potential candidates
Matching quality candidates from online sites by reviewing resumes and phone/video interviews. Ensuring that the employee would be a good fit for the job order provided by the company and quickly submitting the candidate to the company for the employment opportunity. I learned how the temporary employment process works and that employees are occasionally transferred into permanent positions. The hardest part of the job is fulling all of the job orders in rural areas and when there are extensive amounts of job orders. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping candidates find employment!
Annonymous
Temporary Employee-Waste Management (Former Employee), Glendale, AZAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Quick temp work.
Cons: Reporting of hours to become a perm employee at a company were not reported accurately, causing delay with benefits, etc.
Temp work for customer service jobs. Hours were good and pay was okay for a temp agency. The people at the office were a little impatient with providing any assistance with questions unless speaking directly with a manager.
Not the best, not the worst
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Lansing, MIAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Ok assignment
Cons: Not proactive about finding employment
I was given one assignment quite a distance from my home, and have noticed that there are other assignments much closer to where I live, and for greater pay, and have not been contacted. They placed me on assignment and it feels like a "get thee behind me" attitude, because I have been unsuccessful in reaching my recruiter, and because my resume is obviously not being forwarded to other companies. I asked that if anything opened up in my area to please move me, they have not. Poor communication overall.

I was also told during my hiring process that they are considered a top notch company and that only the creme de la creme companies utilize them for staff, so therefore the pay would be much higher than other staffing agencies, yet I am working in an ordinary place with many directly hired people after I started, for $3 less than I was told was the average starting wage for all their clients.

They did place me quickly, within the first week of hiring me, no complaints there. All in all I would say register for work and keep them on the back burner but actively pursue jobs on your own.
Productive and fun work place, Team Players
Temporary Services (Current Employee), Washington DC. Baltimore MarylandJuly 31, 2015
A type of day working for any company that I can learn and grow work with people that have a team player type of attitude. For me getting up in the morning I look forward to go to work
would never work here again
MANAGER (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates,ILJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Good experience, motivated me to go back to school
Cons: hardly anyone I worked with spoke English
Terrible place to work hands down, no one spoke English. I was working with illegals that couldn't understand me when I spoke English and didn''t even try. Customers would get upset that the cashiers were pushy and rude it was frustrating apologizing for there lack of manners.
A typical at work is busy. I manage one person and also training her in the process.
Controller (Current Employee), Vienna, VAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: The Owner is great to work with
Cons: Dealing with sensitive employees
It is good working at the current company. My days are always busy, but I always make sure I meet my deadlines. Sometimes that cause for a little more time. I'm a morning person, so I attend to get in early to get so things completed before everyone gets in. The hardest part is dealing with the different personalities, when I'm managing. The most enjoyable part of my job is very little stress.
Decent company
Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Coworkers
Cons: computers and management
Company was ok. Very high pressure sales and they would get mad at you if you took a day off that was not planned. The coworkers were great, but management was lacking.
Terrible employment agency
Administrative/Clerical/Customer Service (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJuly 27, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: They don't accommodate job seekers
They're terrible. Never keep in contact with job seekers. Never submit resumes to companies or get interviews for job seekers.
Overall unimpressed
Candidate (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Friendly recruiters
Cons: Not a great network, recruiters hard to reach, more helpful for spontaneous extra cash than regular work
These job listings they post on different job boards are basically stock listings to draw in more candidates, it doesn't necessarily indicate there is such a job available. You will never hear about these opportunities again when you sign up with them. I've been with this group for almost year and have been contacted about jobs maybe 4 times. Recruiters are very friendly but are impossible to get ahold of. My advice would be to not rely too heavily on them to help you find a job. Great if you don't mind being contacted out of the blue after not hearing from your recruiter at all for five months.
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 24, 2015
I love what I do.. I come in to work and do my best to help out where ever they need me most... the hardest part is thinking ahead what can I do to improve my work
Temporary Employee in Tech Sales
Temporary Office Employee (Current Employee), Wyomissing, PAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Close to home
Cons: Was a temporary assignment
Data Entry of changes to orders working in an office environment from 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. daily, while still employed with Rite Aid. This was a part-time temporary assignment close to home.
You must find a great recruiter, or you won't be happy
Receptionist (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours/days. Great to "try out" various jobs. I worked for some very nice people/companies.
Cons: My recruitor left, I wasn't told and my regular assignments were transferred to other people without my knowledge.
I did have a great recruiter, until she left. Was happy with my assignments, though I wish I had more. When my recruiter left, I wasn't told and I lost my regular job assignments. Tried to straighten things out and was told I couldn't call corporate.
Nice place to work for
Project Clerk (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Lunch with the guys and everyone treated me with respect.
Cons: None
Enjoyed working with RMC Construction. Was one of my favorite positions. I also, had other position that I enjoyed. Being a receptionist for a shipping company. It was peaceful and pleasant.
Packer (Former Employee), Burbank, CAJuly 24, 2015
Working as a Assembly line packer was quite difficult, however I was able to learn and catch up to the employers that was there before I arrived. Quite disappointing that it was a temporary position.
For Your Information
Contractor - Buyer for Allen Asset Management (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 23, 2015
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: no paid vacation time
Robert Half has been very beneficial for me over the last year. They have assisted me with finding a very productive and fulfilling career that has provided well for my family and myself. I am very fortunate to be able to work for them.
Great place.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 23, 2015
Assisted Accounting Manager and HOA Coordinator with different administrative duties: file, research, code payables, open and distribute mail, set up new vendor files, etc. Handle receptionist duties when needed: answer phones and other administrative duties. Ad-hoc reporting for senior management, prepare for audits, upload resident information.
Temp Job
Medical Secretary (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 23, 2015
The company was good at placing me in jobs that I could handle. I expected more contact from the company. They anly contacted me when they had an assignment for me, I wanted to check every now and then on how I was doing.
Headquarters