Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 4,276 reviews matching the search
A professional and exciting environment.
Legal Secretary and Paralegal (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 13, 2016
A typical day on an assignment with RH is all about having an open ear to listen and to be ready to learn something new. You will learn to be around professionals and to gain a new skill. I like most about the job is communication with your manager they will listen to you and they are very understanding.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Benefits and experience
Good work life balance
Admin Support (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 23, 2017
The clients allow the contractors freedom to carry out assignments as long as measures are met. They guarantee pay rates discussed. Guarantee pay rate
Pros
Great schedules, assign jobs based on skillsets, After testing I qualified for both Accounttemps and Office Team
Cons
Closest Robert Half Office was in Birmingham, AL not in Huntsville AL where I lived
Great Experience in Multiple industries
Accounting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 5, 2017
As a accounting consultant for Robert Half you gain knowledge and experience in various industries and multiple companies. The placement staff works hard to get you into companies that best suit your experience and environment choice. A drawback is the inability to become extremely well versed in a specific industry.
Fun workplace but can be very fast paced and stressful
Recruiter/Sales Support/Administrative (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAJanuary 11, 2017
Typical work day involves, depending on rotations, processing client and candidate paperwork, making correspondences via phone, text, and email, and conducting candidate screening interviews and client site visits to establish business contracts and assessment of work environment.
Productive workplace selling a premium product
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 10, 2016
Had a great experience working at Robert Half. Learned and retained a lot of great experience from management who has been there for a long period of time. Every day was a 10-12 hour days, coming in early and staying late to be able to catch up with my peers who have been with the company longer. Made me even more sales driven than I am and taught me a lot about properly interacting with C level executives. I was making about 75-100 calls a day, either to new clients or clients that our company has not contacted in several years. It was a numbers game every day I walk in, and I made it a priority to reach my daily/weekly quota.
Great Place To Work - They keep you working.
Provider Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 22, 2017
The one thing I like about Robert Half is that they work hard of getting you an assignment that you want. They don't force you to take a job that you don't want. The job work/life balance is great. Or maybe it's the assignment that I'm on. If you have the work ethic and need a job right away. Robert Half is the place to go.
My First Placement
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CADecember 19, 2016
I was placed at PGP International within a few days of completing my registration with Office Team. My "supervisor" at PGP was great!! I felt like I fit in immediately and really got to know several people during my three month assignment. I would've loved to have stayed on. The only downside to this assignment, I would have to say was the compensation.
Working Environment
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLNovember 9, 2016
Most assignments environment were hostile, unclean, unsafe, and unfriendly. I found out that the agency had never viewed the working sites to verify the safety and surroundings of where they were sending their employees. Turn over for employees, replacing prior employees in those surroundings were high, so much that employees would go to lunch and never go back, sometimes work one day and never return, allowing for a third or fourth employee to be replaced on the assignment. You are just a body to go out on assignments to create revenue for the agency regardless of the working condition.
Pros
1 week vacation after a year
Cons
Vacation is based upon continuing an assignment without interuptions, starts over with each assignment.
Working with Ms. Mims, was amazing work and learning restate work. During Personal work with the different people was great.
Contractual Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDNovember 7, 2016
Composed Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.

Tracked budget spending and mileage through monthly and yearly reports.

Scheduled property showings and maintenance repair appointments.

Scanning of documents and email them to different employee.

Handled incoming and outgoing calls and mail; maintained documents and records for filing.
Horrible place to work
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PADecember 1, 2016
CEO is a millionaire doctor that runs the place like a communist country. It's either his way or the highway. My manager was cool as she tried to help me as much as possible with the dictatorship culture there. The controller was old and wouldn't even convert into using microsoft excel. He wanted you to use some 1970's program still....
Pros
Nice manager
Cons
Dictatorship-run company

Want to know more about Robert Half?

Ask a question
Good place, contacts quickly when they have available contracts.
Contract associate (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CADecember 26, 2016
The people are glad to work and communicate over phone and email. They discuss the contract terms in an easy to comprehend structure and then email it to you if you decide to take the contract.

I would say that the hardest part of the job is determining which contract would best fit my personal needs.
Thermon is a great place to work
PC Technician (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXFebruary 9, 2017
Everyone in the company is there to support each other. There are people who have worked at Thermon since the creation of the company. It is rare to find a company that is as well loved by it's employees. How refreshing this experience is!
Pros
Company closeness and employee support
Cons
Hard to get a permanent position...no one wants to leave
Regular temporary assignments, jobs with peaceful atmosphere
Administrative Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 16, 2016
My days at work are quite peaceful. Management and the other co-workers are warm and friendly and maintain a high level of respect. The work is predominantly easy and I enjoy that everyone gets along very well with each other.
Pros
Some assignments offer free lunches.
Cons
Even though the lunch breaks are short, it does not hinder my work day.
I enjoyed these positions very much.
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Clive, IAJanuary 31, 2017
Multi-tasking, being busy, team player and detal were pertinent in these positions. Therefore, I excelled at these positions.

In all jobs listed I was able to train/assist those who were coming on board. I would offer to help those that needed to stay late.
Pros
Detailed work necessary, multi-tasking and organization.
Administrative Assistant
Associated Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 12, 2016
Robert Half is an amazing staff agency. They are very dependable and placing at jobs when needed. I worked with the agency in three states and loved every team I was assigned too. The managers are very good with placing you at assignments that are good fits for your personality. The only downside was I wish they had shorter assignments!
Hands down: The best of the best staffing firms in the US
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 27, 2016
It's a hard team to make but once you do. you will learn anything and everything you'll ever need to know about sales and recruiting. You will be rewarded for reaching sales and/or recruiting goals. Work hard, learn and you'll be very successful.
Pros
Money and knowledge
Cons
Stress, Ups and downs of business, long hours
Not easy to get needs meet
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 12, 2016
Very little attention is given to potential employees. Not always genuine concern for their personal satisfaction. Grade people based on their performance in interviews and jobs. Not very caring and understanding of lower employee needs.
Pros
Friendly, professional, gives everyone a chance up to a point
Cons
Unstable pay rate, difficult to have a better relation with staffing team
Excellent company to work with
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 29, 2016
I worked at Robert Half\Accountemps over the years. They have always been able to find excellent career opportunities. The staff is very easy to work for and work with. I recommend this company if you are looking for a temporary or permanent position.
Pros
Had various job opportunities offered
Cons
Don't receive any benefits, unless you work for them a long time
Basic temporary employment company
Temporary clerk positions as they arose (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 9, 2017
Robert Half was able to quickly find work for me, but only at a very low wage. I worked in a warehouse, filing documents, day in and day out. When the job was complete, they did not provide a replacement job. In addition, they were unable to find me work less than 50 miles from my place of residence.
Temp agency
Office/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 4, 2016
A great day is working consistently but not always is the work available. I loved the jobs that I was sent to but wanted something more permanent. I wish they provided me more options instead of sending me to locations that requested for me and really wasn't looking for permanent employees. The just enjoyed having me do a great job for them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval