Robert Half
2,290 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Good starting temp job
Accountant Lansing School District (Former Employee), Lansing, MISeptember 12, 2014
Good starting temp job and a lot of choices. I would at a local school district in the accounting office.
Friendly Environment
Temp Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Midland, TXSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: good jobs
Cons: paying me half of what they charge the company for me to work in.
*Average, lots of work keeps you busy
*Learn a lot of new things
Professional and Friendly
Wells Fargo - Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNSeptember 11, 2014
All employees are professional and welcoming. They are very good at discovering your strengths and matching your preferences with the positions they have available. They are organized and seem to genuinely care about the people they work with.
Great placement company for accounting professionals
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Boise, ID and Nashville, TNSeptember 11, 2014
Good company to work with for accounting professionals looking for either permanent placement or permanent temp work.
nice place to work
Customer Service Representative Associate (Former Employee), bourbannais,ilSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: cafeteria
Cons: short breaks
growth opportunities and great flexibilty
Answer inquiries from providers, policyholders, sales and other regarding Pharmacy Benefits, services and general processing on all related inquiries. Resolve provider complaints, problems and questions directly or through coordination and follow-up with other CIGNA departments. Educate members and providers – more... on administrative procedures. Accurately, promptly and courteously respond to all inquiries with a professional attitude. Review and adjudicate prior authorization requests telephonically. Maintain standards of average handle time and quality on a monthly basis. Report to management any trends or problems that consistently arise. Provide timely follow-up and documentation of calls requiring research or support from other CIGNA areas. Utilize all resource materials to provide quality responses to customer inquiries. Effectively finalizes and closes open calls in a timely manner. Receptive to performance feedback for the purpose of development. – less
N/A
Accounting Consultant (Former Employee), Paramus, NJSeptember 10, 2014
Robert Half have gave me many job placements. I have enjoyed the assignments. I learned many new skills.
Stressful environment
Consultant (Current Employee), Wayne, PASeptember 10, 2014
You have to love sales and cold calling. It is a very rigid company but very successful and some of the people are very nice.
Well oiled machine.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: always on time
Professional and prompt transportation services. Courteous and properly trained customer service representatives. 24 hour services along with 24 hour CSR availability.
Variety of assignments
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLSeptember 9, 2014
Variety of assignments kept skill set new and location gave time to learn more areas of city.
Accounts Receivables/ Office Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: works for you
Cons: not stable
Recuters are very helpful and want you to succed. Very helpful with your career
A great opporunity to network but assignments are inconsistent.
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles,CASeptember 8, 2014
Pro: You're introduced to different work environments and culture.
Con: Work assignments are inconsistent. One week, you're working a full time position and the next week you're not working at all.
Complimentary
Data Entry (Former Employee), New Haven, CTSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: helpful in finding temporary placements
Cons: not a lot of permanent positions
Office Team is a staffing agency. They have helped me find temporary work and is continuing to help me. Unfortunately, as a temporary agency, they do not have many permanent assignments.
Very good group of people to work with
Account Receivable Clerk/Cash Application (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: great group of people, they work hard for you.
Cons: i don't have any
I enjoyed working with this group of people from all areas of the metroplex. They always check with you to make sure you are happy with the place they placed you in and work hard to find you a new placement quickly if it was a temporary assignment that they placed you on.
They also get the best pay possible, and look for placement with your skills in – more... mind. – less
Great Assignment
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 7, 2014
Pros: very professional!
I have been on a temporary assignment with Accountemps for the last four months.
I have enjoyed this assignment very much, the people I worked with were great, and I loved the work.
I am looking forward to my next assignment with Accountemps.
Demonstrated ability to quickly learn organizational processes, workflows, policies and procedures of various companies
Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Hauppauge, NYSeptember 7, 2014
Learned to handle a wide range of administrative support and bookkeeping skills for various companies.
Robert Half/Accountemps are great to work for
Accounts Payables Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: truly found good working environments for me that made going to work a joy.
Cons: not being paid for company holidays because of status as a temp, no vacation earned if it takes a while to find a permanent employer.
This company has worked with me the past months to find employment and learn new skills in the business marketplace. I have found this to be invaluable in finding the right fit in the right job and appreciate all the work and encouragement I have received from all the recruiters and staff. Thank you all so much!
I am on a contract at Wells Fargo Bank via Robert Half International
Compliance Support Specialist (Current Employee), Oakland, CASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: work attire is casual, able to work own hours as long as i put in 8 hrs
Cons: disorganized, people are unfriendly
I really enjoy how busy it is and how you can work 8 hours yet STILL have a ton that needs to be done.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Hartford, CTSeptember 5, 2014
• Complex scheduling for staff and faculty candidates, including travel & reimbursements
• Organizing and facilitate, conference calls, Skype calls, phone calls and VTC's
• Updating, maintaining and creating calendars and documents in SharePoint
• Compiling and processing information for International Business Visas
• Creating, implementing and managing – more... shared calendars, employee lists, etc.
• Created and maintain floor plans | seating charts of temporary rented space
• New hire's parking, badges, pre-employment physicals and orientation
• General administrative duties; mail distribution, office supply ordering, answering phones, greeting guests, creating FedEx | UPS labels, catering orders, maintaining office equipment, etc. – less
I truly enjoyed being assigned to Ball Corporation.
Project Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 4, 2014
There was no typical day at work. The environment consistently changed because of the implementation of a new production line, but I did my best to keep everything organized in a similar pattern for the team to acclimate quickly no matter if we were in a temporary trailer or offices. I worked for an excellent group of intelligent and diverse individuals – more... that both enjoyed and were skilled at their jobs. The hardest part of the job was leaving. The most enjoyable part was never knowing what to expect when I came to work. There was always a challenge to overcome and I grew as an individual, strengthening my problem solving skills. – less
Very small cozy work place
A/P & A/R (Former Employee), Addison, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Daily tasks always changes when you walked through the door. It was not a stable environment if you preferred structure. It was always keep you on your toes. A wonderful way to be able to handle multitasking !!

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more