Robert Half
2,606 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Great staffing agency
In-house contract paralegal (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 6, 2015
Robert Half is great in finding jobs for people in the legal or accounting field to get the job that appeals most.
Ok
uknown (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 6, 2015
Working at Robert Half is ok. The people are great and as expected you will make a lot of calls. You are well compensated for doing well.
Very willing to get work for you.
office temp (Current Employee), Avocado, CAJanuary 6, 2015
The Office Team is just that, a real team that work in your best advocate for new employment.
Working with various job positions
Receptionist (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: short breaks and lunch time.
A typical day would be an average day of doing paperwork and answering phones, but being there you get to learn a lot of different things on a typical work day. Management and co-workers can be friendly but also can be rude as well, but overall you shouldn't worry about them you should focus on the work at hand. The most enjoyable part of the job is just going and coming back home.
Great staffing agency to work with.
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Harrisburg, NCJanuary 6, 2015
Working with Robert Half (OfficeTeam) is a great experience. The y are very quick and efficient in placing you with a company that suits your requirements. Even though you are placed with a company they still call and email you to make sure that you are satisfied and happy with where you are placed. If you have any issues or concerns they also react fast and efficient to your request. I would recommend them to any and everyone.
Great Agency
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: pay rates not always reflective of experience
Very responsive to inquiries and devoted to finding great placements.
Great place to locate an IT job that will fit your skill set
Supervisor (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: great at aligning you with a job that fits you.
Cons: need to provide more assistance during off-assignment periods.
Very helpful in finding you a position that is inline with your skill set. Access to several high-end IT industry positions.
good fun enviorment
Data Entry (Former Employee), reno nvJanuary 4, 2015
management not willing to jump in and help.
otherwise a great place to work
It's All about Money and Greed
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 4, 2015
Robert Half was my first "corporate" job and it really hurt my view of larger organizations--particularly these traditional, sales-based organizations. On a typical day, everyone joins the office with a similar feeling of their heart getting left at the door. They then have a quick meeting and start hitting the phones. Though management calls it "consultative outbound selling" it should be called what it is--telemarketing. Bothering people. Cramming sales pitches down peoples' throats. At Robert Half, I learned how to keep my mouth shut and tow the company line. They also taught me strong relationship selling skills but much of this training could easily be renamed "how to manipulate people." Some of my co-workers were okay, though generally they hire people who are attractive and shallow so that they'll be good salespeople. The hardest part of the job was to go into work everyday and the most enjoyable part of the job was working with lots of ambitious, hopeful candidates.
Fun team enviornment.
Contract Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Mascoutah, ILJanuary 4, 2015
My typical day is working well with all departments within the company to complete daily, monthly, and yearly reporting issues and problems resolutions. With the support of management and my team we daily find better ways to improve financial and sales reporting to ensure adherence to GAAP, company policy and the regulatory environment.
Productive, and exciting work place
Research Proxy Solicitor-CS Call Center (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: awrsome environment
Cons: short breaks & healthcare
Working with Robert Half legal has allowed me to learned a variety of things, it has definitely expanded my skills, of multitasking, dealing with different people from different backgrounds. It has most definitely opened the doors to great opportunities in the past and present. I enjoy working with this agency because it allows me to grow as a person. There has never been a hard part about any of the jobs I've been hired for, if anything the most enjoyable positions I have had have been through Robert Half, management is outstanding always on top of everything, my co-workers have been understanding, helpful and optimistic to work side by side with. it is always a great experience at Robert Half Legal.
Long Term Temporary Placement
Paralegal/Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: benefits
I enjoyed working long term assignments. I became eligible for benefits and it was similar to working for a law firm.
A good place to work for.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Almost FamilyJanuary 2, 2015
The jobs are easy, they will make sure everything you do is fine, they will get reviews from the job and let you know how you are doing at then job. I loved getting paid every week. The staff at Robert Half are always nice. The co-workers at the jobs are great and very helpful.
Business Environment
Accounts Payable Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARDecember 30, 2014
Pros: the opportunity to participate in office activities.
Cons: no stability in contract assignments.24, 980
The work I was contracted for was in a professional business rich environment.
Excellent Recruiters
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CADecember 30, 2014
Pros: placed in good positions
Cons: may take some time between positions
Robert Half staffing agency is one of the best staffing companies to work for. They value their employees as well as their clients. I have been sent out on assignments to some great companies that have lasted a year or so. They also offer a bonus after so many hours of service.
I really enjoyed being a temp with this agency. I worked for a wide variety of organizations that enhanced my accounting skills.
Accounting Temp (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIDecember 30, 2014
Pros: they always found new assignments and i was not idle for very long between assignments.
Cons: it was temp work.
I really developed all of my accounting skills by working for a wide variety of organizations. I was offered many opportunities to work for organizations, but my traveling back and forth between Hawaii and California did not allow me to commit to any permanent job.
productive and fun work place
Fiscal Analyst (Temporary) (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIDecember 29, 2014
It's a great company to work for and awesome coworkers. Ideal place to work.
Temporary Assignments
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Perrysburg, OHDecember 29, 2014
They are pretty good at find work for someone. Been a temp worker on and off for several years.
Office Manager Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLDecember 29, 2014
Pros: jobs pre screened
Cons: don't always have jobs
jobs weren't that great, difficult to get a hold of, other agencies were easier.
Ok...
Data Entry (Current Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 29, 2014
The company I was assigned to was overall good including co-workers and management. I asked several times about becoming permanent, placement lasted 9 months. The job was not hard... data entry of medical documents. I was sad when my assignment ended.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more