Robert Half Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,792 reviews matching the search
Great team of people!!
STAFFING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 4, 2015
I loved working as a staffing consultant for Roberts Half. I had a great team of people who made my job worth going to everyday! I enjoyed the security of my salary along with commissions that I had no cap on. The hardest part of the job was when they changed management. The most enjoyable part of my job were my team members. I am a 100% believer of surrounding myself with positive and encouraging people. I do much better in a workplace where I feel strong support from management as well as co workers.
Pros
great money potential
Cons
very long hours
What I learned
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 9, 2016
In my role as a staffing manager at Robert Half I was able to learn how to place new applicants in accounting and finance positions. I helped them prepare for interviews and guided them through the process. At the same time I also made cold calls and sourced out to companies to help them fill open positions with the applicants that I worked with. I was an active participant in career and job fairs as well to help gain new applicants and market what Robert Half was about.
Pros
Career Growth/training/rewarding
Cons
N/A
Very collaborative and fun group to work with
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAApril 12, 2016
A typical day at work has lots of laughs and collaborative team support. Our department of 32 employees is the closest group of people I have ever worked with, all willing to help each other out and leave their ego at the door.
I have learned a great deal here about project management, creative services - especially more indepth process of design work, marketing process and maintaining a virtual asset library.
My co-workers are all very creative and they inspire me every day.
The hardest part of my job is sitting in a small cube every day.
The most enjoyable part of the job are the people I work with.
Pros
Gym in the building that we can use on our lunch break
Cons
Dark office, small cube
I was immediately placed in a temporary position.
Credit Manager/Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAMay 25, 2016
I am currently looking for full time, permanent employment. Working for a temporary agency you just never know when you will get a placement.
I love to be busy, from the start of the day until the end, and would love a position with good, happy-to-be-there people. As far as management, I do better getting my job assignments, and not being micro-managed.
I would say the hardest part of a job in no interaction with co-workers, I love brainstorming with others to make systems/procedures more efficient.
Pros
early hours
Cons
no interaction with co-workers
Fine for Perfect employees, not for someone looking for work
Administrative Consultant Temporary work (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAMay 10, 2016
I have been with Office Team for three years. Other then a fluke two year assignment that was supposed to last four months, The company have been unable to find employment for me. Any specific needs are ignored. For example if asked to give a worker a couple of days to check day care situation, assignment given to someone else. I also have never worked for the salary range I asked for when I started often working for three or more dollar less.
Pros
Sometimes has a day or two of work
Cons
not enough jobs to go around, not enough customers who are flexable.
Temporat work never goes permanent
worker (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 7, 2016
I have enjoyed my working experience with Robert Half until recently. They have place me at a job that will never be permanent. I have not received one phone call from them and I have been working in a company that presents themselves on the internet has a big corporation. This company is struggling and only 3 employees. All of the extra labor on the field is just contract work. This company has no benefits package at all and can not afford one. I am stuck. I am not a complainer but I deserve to be working in an environment that has a benefit package. I guess is is due to not screening the client. I have all documentation to suggest that. So I will ride it out and keep looking for a permanent job. Robert Half does not care about the workers just the client and they do not screen clients. This is a very unfair situation and they will make you look bad if you see anything against them.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Clients are not screened and they will not pay you a decent wage
Robert Half International Recruitment
Contractor Loss Mitigation (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 10, 2015
Every assignment I took within Robert Half was each a contract position which ended in short tenures. However, these were consent orders mandated by legal clients and third parties as well. Each assignment I took I received greater compensation each time. I enjoyed the environment and professionalism of this company.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Tenure of contract assignments short-term
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Staff Accountant/Staff Tax Accountant (Current Employee) –  Northern NJAugust 28, 2015
They have a good client base and are able to deploy you to multiple engagements. You need to remind them constantly to find a client who is a good fit for your expertise.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Your career path might not be a priority to them
Many temporary work assignments.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 4, 2016
I worked mostly in medical offices doing reception work and filing. I learned how to work a centrifuge at the dialysis clinic and how to process the lab draws.
Never had much contact with Office Team management. My co-workers always seemed to appreciate that I could step in and help out when needed.
The hardest part of the job was knowing that it would not be a permanent situation. The most enjoyable part was meeting many different people and the variety of duties and locations.
Pros
Variety and learning new skills.
Cons
Not much stability.
Medical Authorazations for UHC (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 17, 2016
A typical day at Kroger I was a front end cashier. I learned a lot in working for Kroger they have extensive training program. Management was great and my co-workers were great. The hardest part of my job was standing all day. The most enjoyable part were the customers. I waited on an older woman and made her day even gave her a hug. The woman behind her stated to me that was a great thing to do that I made her day and I should be the spokes person for Kroger. I even gave her a hug
Pros
My Managers, co-workers and the customer most of all
Cons
standing to long
Great work environment with people who care and support one another; advancement; customer driven; energetic; flexible; great benefits.
Contractor-Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 23, 2015
Not day is typical; fast paced; customer driven; typing; emails; printing; meetings; travel; calendar; phones; and scanning/copying.

Must be able to adjust/evolve in an ever changing company/environment; No matter how much experience you have, there is always room to learn more; Always be positive, it gets the best results.

Every person is different and you must be patient to learn each one. You'll find out they all are great in their own ways.

Knowing when you should say no. Every person I support has something important, therefore, you want to do your best to get all of their work done, but there are times that someone's work may have to be put to the next day due to the priority of someone elses.

My love for helping others is why I do what I do! That's my enjoyment...all day...every day!
Pros
Meeting different people every day, putting events together and seeing them become great successes, great benefits.
Cons
Sometimes no lunch, no breaks.
It's a good start.
Administrative Assistant (TEMP.) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 29, 2016
This is a staffing company so they link you with their clients. The only problem so far is that most of their clients only need temps so because of this, the pay is not consistent. The great thing is you gain experience in multiple fields of work. For me, I've gained professional office work experience, crowd control experience, personal assistant experience and more!! I believe something like this would be best for college aged student who need extra cash and who need the experience needed for what ever profession they are going for.
Pros
Experience.
Cons
Pay may vary depending on who you are working for.
Great people to work for if you're willing to work hard
Temp (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 12, 2016
As a college student returning home for the summer it's hard to find employers that will only hire you for a 2-3 month time period. Office team really helped me out and gave me work to keep myself busy and earn paychecks. You must be willing to be flexible and work hard and management really works with you and has your best intentions at heart and wants to find you fitting work.
Pros
Weekly paychecks, flexible hours, friendly management
Cons
Must be willing to have patience in between contracts to find work, patience is a virtue!
Excellent Resources and Management
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 8, 2015
Robert Half is an upbeat professional workplace with great benefits and resources. The management is sympathetic to your needs and is always cheerful.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
not enough hours worked but only on few ocassions.
Robert Half is the Best Employment Search Resource.
Accountant and Bookkeeping (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMarch 23, 2016
Robert Half has the resources and clients to make the job search process much easier, offering both temporary and permanent placement. The recruiters have the candidate's best interest in mind..
Pros
Vast network and work hard for their candidates
Cons
A company that is busy and has hours available
temp project (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 31, 2016
I worked temporary assignments, i learned a lot at the hospital in reference to charge entry and billing the management was absent i assume because we were temporary they never communicated with temp employees and the hardest part of the job was working with minimal information or direction.
Pros
evening shift
Cons
no breaks, lack of communication and interaction from management and senior staff
Productive and competitive workplace with great core values, competitive salaries and the company culture
Payroll Administrator-Accounting (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 11, 2015
Productive workplace and competitive salaries, co-workers working together in a team enviroment, management style with open door policy, the most enjoyable part of the job was the core values and the company culture.
Pros
Vacation and Sick accrual benefits
Cons
Healthcare
Dedicated Organization
Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 15, 2015
This agency was dedicated to their staffers. Working for them gave me the opportunity to open my horizons. This was a staffing agency. I did not work for them directly in their office but on assignment.
Pros
Dedicated
Cons
Salary
Impact
Permanent Staff Accountant Consultant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 7, 2016
Each of the three (3) opportunities that I have had to work with Robert Half, we (as a Team) have made impacts on both the corporate culture and the financial well being of our client companies.
This provides incredibly positive professional and personal satisfaction.
Of course, it doesn't hurt that when I walk away from the assignment, the client and people that I have worked with are happy with the success, but unhappy to see me go.
Pros
Professional and Personal satisfaction
Cons
Sometimes you want to stay
Productive workplace with great colleagues
Scanning & Imaging (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 24, 2016
A typical day at work consists of plenty of work, but in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. the hardest part of the job would have to be the attention to detail, but the ability to walk to the Circle Center Mall after a long day can easily be the most enjoyable as well. Management is straight forward, but very friendly. There is also an open door policy that not many jobs offer. the co-workers are the best, and as such a day at work won't even feel like "work" sometimes. Overall a great place to work.