Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 3,162 reviews matching the search
Excellent staff
Assistant Property Manger (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 4, 2016
The staffing agents there go out of their way to ensure you are in the right job. Every time I called in there was always some one available to take my call and help me out.
Pros
Very helpful staff
Cons
None so far
Asendia was a poor company to work for
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bell, CADecember 30, 2015
Robert Half was great in placing me there and followed up to make sure I was happy but the company was poor in transitioning the position from old to new company with little support.
Pros
co workers were nice at my location
Cons
position was completely unsupported and expectations were unreasonable
Loved my job
Driver Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIDecember 30, 2015
Loved being a dispatcher in a fast paced office. I thrived on the challenges of the day to day operation. Work life balance was well managed.
Process daily account receivables and shipments into a computer.
Accounts Receivable Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNDecember 30, 2015
I enjoyed this job greatly. I would scan in the invoices for shipments and then electronically file them. I also verified invoices electronically and categorized them

I learned how to do electronically file items.

I cannot think of anything that was hard. After the first day I was a very productive employee.

The most enjoyable part was the great people I got to work with. Very helpful and friendly
Pros
Learning more computer skills
Amazing Staff
Health Care Partner (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CADecember 29, 2015
The time that I spent working for Robert Half has been the most invigorating experience of my entire life of laboring. I couldn't believe how amazing the chemistry was between our staff, once I had started working there I was immediately welcomed.
Pros
Employee appreciation
Robert Half International
Desktop Associate (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTDecember 29, 2015
I have been a contractor on and off for quite some time with RHI. They have always gotten me contracts and helped me to further my career. I have worked with several different folks but they all seem to be straight with their clients on both sides of the account.
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCDecember 29, 2015
Entered invoices receive via email, internet, mail, fax and hand delivery in Yardi. Answer phones and or inquiries. My worse part of the job is that I was expected to enter a volume of invoices and that volume was not coming in daily to process. Data system was down or running slow most of the time.
Pros
Being a part of an organization
Cons
Was never hired full time after originally being informed of that benefit
Contract work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 28, 2015
Working for many companies and gaining stable knowledge of the day to day processes. I've learned to work harder in obtaining permanent employment.
Nice work place
Patient Registrar (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 28, 2015
They will find an assignment for you quickly. They do skype interview so you donot have to take off from work or travel. Very proffesional staff.
Courteous, friendly and very nice sites to work at.
Mail/Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 22, 2015
The staff is very considerate and flexible with your scheduling. I have no complaints. I've met some really nice coworkers as well. The assignments have been relatively easy going.
Excellent
Temporary Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLDecember 22, 2015
Great company to work for, just have to keep on them about finding you work. They will forget about you if you are not constantly on them. They work with their people, offer decent benefits, and I never had an issue with my paycheck.
Cared more about numbers then workers.
Billing Agent/Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 22, 2015
Company had a large contract with local employer. They became less concerned with quality of workers versus quantity.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
Being held unsure if assignment would become perm.
A lifetime experience
Accunting and Finance (Former Employee) –  NJDecember 17, 2015
These were assignments that lasted from 3 to 6 months. On any given day I would be asked to work any type of industry. In many cases, the company had customized computer systems which I had to learned as I worked. This was a great learning experience in addition to providing me with the time flexibility I needed at time. Most co-workers are very helpful and want to make one feel welcomed. The most enjoyable part of these assignments was representing my company well, doing a good job, meeting people and places. These assignments taught me "major" flexibility that I am a fast learner and can easily adjust to any work atmosphere.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No stability
Great Company
Tax Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MADecember 16, 2015
I enjoy the assignment I am currently on, and my co workers are great wish they were hiring full time. I have learned a lot of new skills in which I can utilize in futures positions.
Great!
Employee Service Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Boardman, OHDecember 16, 2015
If you are looking for work definitely consider the available positions at Office Team. Great way to polish up your skills and get your foot in the door with companies you probably didn't think to apply with.
Stressful
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 15, 2015
The environment is terrible. You not only deal with rude candidates, but also rude coworkers. If you can work here, you can work anywhere. Most enjoyable thing is getting to go to lunch, although there is no break room.
Good Job
Billing/Payroll Clerk (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 15, 2015
Very good work environment. Friendly co-workers. Very structured company. Great management. Using new software, such as Great Plains.
Staffing Agency
Contracted Employee (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZDecember 15, 2015
They were always willing to help me find Temp jobs and to keep out in the work force between jobs. The jobs they found for me were really good positions but I was only a fill in while someone was on vacation
Pros
just a staffing agency
Cons
Contracted employee
Not Stable
Clerical Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 15, 2015
Not a very organized and lack of communication. Will never work for a temporary company again. I would not recommend this company to anyone I know.
Job Placement
Legal Clerk (Former Employee) –  Modesto, caDecember 14, 2015
I have had many experiences working at jobs with various office/medical equipment but when I get placed in a job it is always a job the requires the lost skill set I can do. I have placed in Data Entry position.
Pros
quick response
Cons
jobs don't match jobs skill set.