Robert Half
2,187 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Document Analysist
Treasury Mgmt (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 28, 2014
Would review or documents and either approve them or reject them back to the Implementation coordinator.
Very encouraging and supportive
Procurement Analyst (Current Employee), Fortune 500 CompanyJuly 28, 2014
Pros: the company i am at is a great work environment.
I've been placed as a Business/Procurement Analyst in a Fortune 500 company and genuinely enjoy the work.
Not bad
Payroll & HR Assistant (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 28, 2014
Not a bad company, someone new every time I talked to the office but they were always professional and always there to help.
productive
Human Resource Generalist (3 month contract) (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 28, 2014
Robert Half is an excellent place to work.Great opportunities.
productive at finding you work in your field of work
Receptionist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 28, 2014
Since I've worked for this company at many different locations, a typical day was more like learning because I could switch positions like the next day so getting a lot of experience was most of what I learned most, that also goes for my co-workers. There weren't really a hard part of my job because being well trained was not a problem. The most I've – more... enjoyed work was just the part of going and getting my work done and being proud of what I did/do. – less
Payroll Processing
Industrial Relations Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 27, 2014
I would have liked to have continued working through Robert Half to find permanent placement but I found another job elsewhere.
Nice coworker and good workplace
Account Clerk (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJuly 27, 2014
• Responsible for daily clients financial transactions computation and auditing
• Utilizing Citrix/Andar for clients financial transactions input and report correction
• Responsible for ensuring UH, DOE, State, and City clients payroll transactions
• Responsible for monthly clients cash reconciliation auditing
Great company
Temp Job (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJuly 25, 2014
Loved the company I was working for very sad that it was a temporary position.
Good workplace start your career
Temp (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 25, 2014
Pros: great to start
Cons: hard to get hired permanently
RH is a great company to find temporary entry level position. They pick great company that offers good benefits. cons It isn't easy to find a permanent position there.
We were kept busy but had fun
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Milton GAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: weekly free lunch
Cons: charter was in 2nd bankruptcy
Typical day at work was busy
Co-workers were friendly
The hardest part of the job was to pacify vendors when we could not pay them because of the bankruptcy
The most enjoyable part of the job was the training session in Athens GA
Great learning environment and fun place to work
Inside Commercial Representative (Former Employee), Oak Harbor, WAJuly 24, 2014
Pros: great learning enviroment
Cons: short breaks
Being contracted through Robert Half was a great experience. I was contracted to a Waste Management call center and that was a great experience. I had the ability to learn on the job and the other employees were very helpful.
The best job placement agency in Houston
IT Help Desk Coordinator (Contract Assignment) (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 24, 2014
I've always had a great experience and no problem receiving job placements with the recruiter I built a good relationship with.
Nice People to work for
Administrative Assistant /Dispatch Representative (Former Employee), Haddonfield, NJJuly 24, 2014
Pros: nice people, nice office
Cons: job not permanent
Nice environments to work in.
People very nice.

Work on Letters, Bills, & projects.
Order Supplies.
Scan Documents.
Answer phones.

Always ask questions.

Nice people all the way around.

Dealing with Accounts Payable.

Nicest part of the job was the people and location.
Awesome Temp service!
Quality Review Audit Associate (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 23, 2014
Pros: nice and fast
Cons: pay sucked
The temp service will help place you in a great job. The pay is kind of low but if your in need of something to get started great temp. service to start with.
Credit Clerk (Current Employee), AccountempsJuly 23, 2014
Cons: no breaks, except for unpaid 30 min lunch
Long hours, most co-workers did not like the work environment. The most enjoyable part of the day was getting off work.
Great agency to work for.
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 22, 2014
They found me placement almost immediately. The staff were extremely knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable when interviewing for new assignments with them.
Supportive temp agency
Coordinator, Accounts Payable, Save the Children (Current Employee), Stamford, CTJuly 22, 2014
They always assist when necessary. They work endlessly at finding a new assignment when current assignment has been completed.
Temporary work with steady hours.
Daily News - Finance Office Clerk (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJuly 22, 2014
Pros: decent pay and good work environment.
Cons: temporary work with no guarantee of long term hire.
A typical day at work consisted of entering A/R and A/P transactions into the company software. I learned more about detailed A/P, A/R data entry and working on a deadline. The management was fair and my co-workers were very helpful. The hardest part of the job came late in the workday when it was time to make sure all of the daily transactions were – more... reconciled before leaving the office. I most enjoyed being able to successfully assist the office staff whenever and wherever I could. – less
ULTIMATE PROFESSIONALS
Quality Assurance, Accounts Revievable/Payable, (Former Employee), PHILADELPHIAJuly 22, 2014
I enjoy working with Robert Half they place you in the best working enviornments
Temporary Jobs with Little Support
Billing Clerk/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New Haven, CTJuly 22, 2014
Pros: exposure to accounting field
Cons: no healthcare and no paid sick time or paid vacations.
Positives; I was able to meet lots of different employers and gain insight into the world of Temporary Employment.
Negative; Robert Half or Accountemps as it was known consistently tries to hold down the pay of all of its employees that are working in the field. The regional office of Accountemps was mortified to know that I discovered that they typically – more... charge 90 to 100% on top of the employee's hourly wage that is billed. For example, if you are paid 13.00/hr, then the employer will be charged 25.90/hr. All employees are without healthcare and sick time is NOT paid for.
Support is minimal or non-existent from the regional office. If you are lucky your contract with a good employer is long enough to be able to progress to a full time permanent position. Beware; Accountemps will try to get a "buyout fee" from your possible employer. – less

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Photos