Robert Half

3.0K reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Employment Agency
Accounts Payable Clerk III (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Holiday and bonus pay after working a set number of hours plus insurance
Cons: mostly long term temp assignments
Accountemps/Robert Half is a really good agency for anyone looking to find work in accounting. I have been working with this agency since 2013 without any gaps.
Professional and Informative
Workforce Specialist at BCD Council of Government (Former Employee), Summerville, SCJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Informative
Cons: Normally will deal with multiple representatives instead of one, having to explain repeatedly sometimes pertaining to your position.
The company is a good place to get your foot in the door in any new city or environment. When I first met with one of the representatives of the company, I was immediately put at ease and provided sufficient information pertaining to the company and what they had to offer and how their processes worked. When I received my first assignment, it was only for a few days but the company provided the information that was needed to get where I needed to be, who I needed to report to and other pertinent facts. I have worked for a company like this before but never received the kind of reception that I received with this company.
One of the Top Ten Assignments
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Free Turkey for Thanksgiving
Cons: Dusty
Got lost in 'Siberia" complacent 8 yrs 10 mths but a wonderful contracting company to work for. The banging and clinging all day long as I was able to watch humongous structures put together right before my eyes. "Oh, that's how that is made." Most enjoyable part was kidding with the guys (perfect gentlemen). Some would get phone calls and I used the intercom because of the noise "pick up on isle 6" meant extension 6. "Hum" was the sound given when the Forman came to his work desk to change from his tennis shoes into his steel toe boots. He would look in my direction up at the big glass window and shake his head at me. I loved those guys and miss them dearly.
Great Company
Tier I and II Net Admin (Current Employee), Denver CoJuly 21, 2015
Busy work environment ,in my current position I must wear many different IT hats.

Great opportunity to learn everything from Firewall and server management to cell phone support.
Reasonable place to work
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Excesive Micro-management
Cons: Reliable team mates
It was a temporary 2-month assignment that turned to 6 months. Client decided to end the contract. It was a full time 40-hour work week at a health care call center. Teams worked together. Management was decent. Very limited room to grow.
fun workplace
Accountant/Bookkeeper (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Great people all jobs I had - new friends
Cons: insecurity working with contract jobs
I had the opportunity to meet various wonderful people, all places I worked were wonderful unfortunately all jobs were contract jobs so I was unable to secure a job.
Challenging
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Beechwood, OhioJuly 17, 2015
Pros: I learned how to monitor and track building and housing violations.
Cons: The agency gets a large portion of the paycheck.
The work was challenging because I had to meet dead-line, and I had to work with six housing inspectors, as well as maintain the inspectors schedules.
Human Resources/Benefits Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2015
Pros: GREAT COMPANY
Cons: None
Wonderful company to work for. Once you are finish with your current assigment they are out there working hard to get you another.
Temp Employee
Clerical - Data Entry (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Meet new and interesting people
Cons: No health care at the time
It was interesting working as a temp, with each new assignment I had the opportunity to learn new skills.

Only negative was not able to sign up for insurance. (2009-2011)
I was happy with them
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 16, 2015
Office Team gave me two of the best jobs that I ever had. I am not too pleased with them lately but they were the best that I have worked with so far.
Excellent, supportive and hardworking team of employees who consistently have my best interests at heart.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Excellent, caring, hard working staff
Cons: Not knowing when I'll be working again
Robert Half has consistently worked hard for me, to place me in jobs that fit with my personality, skill set and education level. They are excellent at keeping me updated on new job opportunities and following through on jobs that they are marketing me for, as well as when I am working in a job which they have placed me. Throughout the time that I have worked for them, I have been given great feedback – more... Robert Half and from the actual company I've been placed with, and they are very good at keeping me working. Their staff is always willing to talk to me, to listen to my questions and concerns and give me straight answers and a positive outlook in terms of my future employment. They are amazing at helping me work through any minor glitches that have occurred in processing payroll, for example, or any mix up in the length of time I'll be employed with a company. There is nothing more I could ask of an employer. – less
Friendly environment
Medical Records (Former Employee), Canfield, OHJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Nice People
Cons: Not great job options
I feel like they we're really friendly and kind, however I do feel like I wasn't offered any of the good paying jobs. When I asked about it they said I didn't qualify for anything except the ones no one wanted and I have a Associates Degree and Bachelors degree
it was good
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 15, 2015
I would probably still be at mitsubishi motor credit were it not for the unfortunate fact that they downsized and outsourced the department. I was very comfortable there.
staffing agency
Reservations Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 15, 2015
They worked great in the beginning always calling and providing me job updates. After a while they became comfortable and was lacking on staying in touch. I would call and leave a million and one vm's and never a call back until after i found a job. The jobs i did work for under this agency were pretty ok.
Great
Receptionist (Current Employee), Camden, NJJuly 14, 2015
Great place to work, they helped me with my resume and helped me gain experience as a receptionist. They recognize your hard work and stay in contact with you. Overall, Great people and company
Great group of people to work.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Warrenville, ILJuly 14, 2015
I enjoy working with Office Team in Warrenville IL, great group of guys very polite and friendly makes you smile even when you don't want to.
I loved and enjoyed my job.
Secretary/Accounting (Former Employee), Swansea, ILJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Co-workers and Management
Cons: It's closed
I think I was placed in 3 jobs with this company. I was placed at C D Peters Construction and I stayed with that company for 4 years.
It was a great opportunity to work for them.
Turned in to dead in after initial contract ended. Very little upside.
Accountant (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Hourly rate was good
Cons: Poor Benefits
At times it felt like I was working on an island due to me being a contract worker. Maker sure you continue to market yourself during our assignment to provide the next contract or full-time position.
Productive and long hours
Senior Account Manager, Agency (Current Employee), New YorkJuly 13, 2015
Hard strenuous work
Metric Reviews
Hitting the phones

It teaches you a how to manage your time, work efficiently, and gives you discipline.
Helpful and responsive
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Additional skills acquired, meeting new people, occasional access to free lunches.
Cons: Location
I have been in various roles with Accounttemps and they have done a great job finding me roles on a temp basis.

I have learned additional skills that are valuable for future roles that I may acquire.

They have also placed me with great co-workers and managers that help make the process of stepping into the roles easy.

The only part about these roles that i struggle with is location. I really do not enjoy the drive into downtown Minneapolis. Other than this I enjoy assisting in each role, buy getting everyone caught up and helping improve process.
Headquarters