Robert Half
2,616 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Ok organization
Various Positions (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 8, 2015
My days are ok, and I learn alot. Management is good but can be demanding. My coworkers are great. The hardest part of my job is really nothing and I love everything that I do
Accounting
AP/AR - Enterprise Holdings (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 8, 2015
• Monitoring pricing of services, Auditing the invoice for accuracy; correct vehicle information,
• Assisting our Accounts Payable phone line, Assisting in check processing and credit card payments,
• Researching and correcting invoice issues, Troubleshooting questions/issues from vendors
• Processing payments to multiple vendors. Handling Refunds, Overpayments, Holds
• Maintain all aging balances within percentage requirements determined by management.
• Processing payments, Systems: Ralph, OnDemand, Ice, Bank of America Site, Wells Fargo Site, Commerce EFTs
• Systems and Software: PeopleSoft Financials, Ralph, Excel Spreadsheets
This company is very responsive in assisting with job placement
Sr. Processor (Former Employee), PHXJanuary 8, 2015
Mortgage Loan Processor-Duties
• Reviewed all loan documents for accuracy
• Built relationships with real estate and title officers
• Identified potential risks to the bank
• Assisted the Operations manager with compliance, branch operations, and reporting
Great people that work hard trying to find you a Job
Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: great work places
Cons: time in between assignments
This is a Temp Agency so I do not work for them Directly. They have tools that you can sharpen your skills. The hardest part is when your assignment is over and waiting for them to find you another one, but they are always communicating with you and assuring you the are working in your behalf.
Great for an Agency
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenx, Az.January 7, 2015
Pros: great job
Cons: no cons
Not much to say. They found me a job and were very helpful in find a job in a field that I was interested in.
Great working experience
Corporate Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 7, 2015
Corporate culture was difficult for me to deal with long term.
Great temp company!
Processor (Former Employee), boca raton floridaJanuary 6, 2015
Very proactive in helping one find a career. They are hands on and provide with you with many alternatives in finding a job that fits you based on your skills and desires. I would suggest their services to everyone and anyone!
Robert Half is a temp service
General Office Clerk (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 6, 2015
I have had some good jobs through Robert Half Legal. There is no typical day due to the fact I have had numerous jobs through them.
Great place to start your career
Staffing Manager (Former Employee), New YorkJanuary 6, 2015
Great training, tough enviorment at times but tools are given to you to succeed.
Great staffing agency
In-house contract paralegal (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 6, 2015
Robert Half is great in finding jobs for people in the legal or accounting field to get the job that appeals most.
Ok
uknown (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 6, 2015
Working at Robert Half is ok. The people are great and as expected you will make a lot of calls. You are well compensated for doing well.
Very willing to get work for you.
office temp (Current Employee), Avocado, CAJanuary 6, 2015
The Office Team is just that, a real team that work in your best advocate for new employment.
Working with various job positions
Receptionist (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: short breaks and lunch time.
A typical day would be an average day of doing paperwork and answering phones, but being there you get to learn a lot of different things on a typical work day. Management and co-workers can be friendly but also can be rude as well, but overall you shouldn't worry about them you should focus on the work at hand. The most enjoyable part of the job is just going and coming back home.
Great staffing agency to work with.
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Harrisburg, NCJanuary 6, 2015
Working with Robert Half (OfficeTeam) is a great experience. The y are very quick and efficient in placing you with a company that suits your requirements. Even though you are placed with a company they still call and email you to make sure that you are satisfied and happy with where you are placed. If you have any issues or concerns they also react fast and efficient to your request. I would recommend them to any and everyone.
Great Agency
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: pay rates not always reflective of experience
Very responsive to inquiries and devoted to finding great placements.
Great place to locate an IT job that will fit your skill set
Supervisor (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: great at aligning you with a job that fits you.
Cons: need to provide more assistance during off-assignment periods.
Very helpful in finding you a position that is inline with your skill set. Access to several high-end IT industry positions.
good fun enviorment
Data Entry (Former Employee), reno nvJanuary 4, 2015
management not willing to jump in and help.
otherwise a great place to work
It's All about Money and Greed
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 4, 2015
Robert Half was my first "corporate" job and it really hurt my view of larger organizations--particularly these traditional, sales-based organizations. On a typical day, everyone joins the office with a similar feeling of their heart getting left at the door. They then have a quick meeting and start hitting the phones. Though management calls it "consultative outbound selling" it should be called what it is--telemarketing. Bothering people. Cramming sales pitches down peoples' throats. At Robert Half, I learned how to keep my mouth shut and tow the company line. They also taught me strong relationship selling skills but much of this training could easily be renamed "how to manipulate people." Some of my co-workers were okay, though generally they hire people who are attractive and shallow so that they'll be good salespeople. The hardest part of the job was to go into work everyday and the most enjoyable part of the job was working with lots of ambitious, hopeful candidates.
Fun team enviornment.
Contract Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Mascoutah, ILJanuary 4, 2015
My typical day is working well with all departments within the company to complete daily, monthly, and yearly reporting issues and problems resolutions. With the support of management and my team we daily find better ways to improve financial and sales reporting to ensure adherence to GAAP, company policy and the regulatory environment.
Productive, and exciting work place
Research Proxy Solicitor-CS Call Center (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: awrsome environment
Cons: short breaks & healthcare
Working with Robert Half legal has allowed me to learned a variety of things, it has definitely expanded my skills, of multitasking, dealing with different people from different backgrounds. It has most definitely opened the doors to great opportunities in the past and present. I enjoy working with this agency because it allows me to grow as a person. There has never been a hard part about any of the jobs I've been hired for, if anything the most enjoyable positions I have had have been through Robert Half, management is outstanding always on top of everything, my co-workers have been understanding, helpful and optimistic to work side by side with. it is always a great experience at Robert Half Legal.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more