Robert Half
3,006 reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Lacks culture of teamwork and professional growth
Account Executive, Accountemps and Legal (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 6, 2015
I feel that a have much more value to bring to an employer than the number of calls I can make a day. The emphasis was on "quantity" over "quality" which is not aligned with what I believe makes both an employee and a company successful, or promote a culture of professional growth.
The best at what they do
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR/FINANCIAL SERVICES (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Professional
Cons: none
Fortune 500 Ranked Co. is the best at what they do. Professional staffing and placement on an internationl scale. The staff is attentive and display a strong work ethic.
A great Temp agency to work with
Cash Research Specialist (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 4, 2015
Accountemps is a temp agency that helped me find a temp position with GE Finance. The company leased office equipment to businesses. I had the task of setting the customers' account payments on recurring credit card or bank account. i also helped applying the submitted payments to the customers accounts and help solve any dispute/discrepancy regarding any payments.
Unsatisfied with the lack of job placement by OfficeTeam Representatives
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 3, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Lack of communication between contracter and agent and lack of job placement
The position I was placed in was initially short term but resulted in me being their for four months. The communication of the representatives of OfficeTeam of Los Angeles on Figueroa Street were not useful with placing me with consecutive work. I have taken to other employment agencies outside of OfficeTeam to find work and have been successful in my endeavors.
Great Company to work for, but...
Administrative Consultant (Current Employee), Northbrook, ILJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Great Clients to work for
Cons: If you work quickly like I do, your work assignment is cut short so you have to constantly ask for work.
I enjoy working for Robert Half, although I do get worried when there aren't any upcoming jobs available on the market. Being a temp to hire employee is difficult. You often wonder what's next, for how long, and if what's available is full time. It's great for a person with short term availability though.
Office staff very professional and effieciently.
Office Temp (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Staff work hard at placing temporary staff members, Used Office Temps personally after moving to Blackboard where many temps were hired full tome
Cons: Can't say that I have any.
After only just one month of working with Office Team, was bought out of the contract for full time work at Blackboard. Had very little time working with Office Team as I most just turned-in by fax, time sheets. Maintained a relationship with managers to keep using Office Team workers for referral at Blackboard as they often referred to me for recommendations of the my 7 year tenure at Blackboard. And on occasion, used Office Team workers to fill spots in my own department as approved by my supervisor.
Temporary employment agency
Temporary employment placement (Current Employee), Brooklyn / NYCJuly 1, 2015
Again, jobs at various places in NYC and Brooklyn: scanning and filing jobs, but I am looking for something more in-depth and permanent.
The temping agency
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable specialist (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJuly 1, 2015
They match me wrong and they just sent me to clean up someones mess, The companies were in a situation of employees leaving and no clue on what to do. No advance and motivation to stay. This agency just want to make money, not to help the employee.
This is a good company
Legal Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2015
Drafted Wills, Codicils and filings for business start up.
Greeted clients, answer phones, calendar attorney appointments and perform client intake.
Maintained client files and collect payment
Scheduled conference room for attorney client meetings.
Drafted divorce petitions, child custody documents, and filings for mediation.
Productive workplace with attention to detail
USAA SYSTEMS ANALYST (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 30, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: None
Testing the Cadence system throughout the loan process from originations, processing, underwriting and closing prospective. I am responsible of creating dummy loans in the system using different scenarios such as VA, conventional and fixed rate loans from several different state to check the compliance of the system to make sure the correct fees, disclosures, and policies and procedures are met. The systems that I have used are Unifi, Cadence, Credit Revue, MSR WorkPortal.
Temp Agency
Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 30, 2015
Very good about finding work for their people. The people there are a delight and very understanding. Very good starting place.
Its just that Short Term
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAJune 29, 2015
Pros: GREAT PAY
Cons: SHORT LIVE
At first they make you feel great, they get you a job with in 48 hours of signing up and make you feel great like you are number one!, then after the assignment is over they FORGET ABOUT YOU.
Great Place with Great People
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), San AntonioJune 29, 2015
- Most of my time is spent on the phones
- Learned quite a bit about time management
- The managers are amazing
- The people who work here are amazing
- Hardest part of the job is dealing with rejection
- The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with
Good door opener
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), White Plains, NYJune 29, 2015
I have worked with this company for many years. They are always very helpful with finding perspective working environments.
Reliable service for seeking employment
Senior Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Englewood, ColoradoJune 28, 2015
Pros: Good job prospects
Cons: Poor client feedback
Accountemps is very good at providing jobs for qualifying individuals, yet their communication is lacking in regards to keeping the potential employee updated as to jobs that are available, and what prospects fits the individual.
Treated professionaly with respect
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAJune 28, 2015
Staffing agency, always available, got me a job right away, professional, management was on top of things. got paid on time.
Resourceful
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2015
Pros: They continue to keep their employees working
Cons: most jobs are temporary
A temporary to hire staffing agency that provides advantageous employers for their employees. They also provide training on various software to their employees.
NICE PPL AT OFFICE TEAM
Indexing/Data Entry (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 26, 2015
Pros: FREE LUNCHES ON A REG
Cons: ONLY 9 MO CONTRACT
ENJOYED WORKING FOR OFFICE TEAM. VERY NICE UNDERSTANDING COMPANY. I LOVE THE LAST POSITION THEY PLACE ME AT.I WOULD WORK FOR THEM AGAIN.
temp to hire company with contracts for hire with company's who may or may not hire you.
Digital care customer support (Current Employee), Waste ManagementJune 26, 2015
This company would have made the bar for me, however when time to be contracted to permanent hire with waste management I had been advised by waste management management of the intent to hire me, when it came time to hire me they found all but every reason to string me along stating they needed this and that, which at first was not an issue as I am from another state and broke it down to this reason. When the end result was I had been getting a very low rate of pay, no days off and no sick time. I had been working 50-60 hours per week coming in on days off coming in early and going home late for them to state to office team I was not being hired on so my assignment is ended. What a shock. When contacted Office team no one so much as even allocated for me stating such, just that I was one of their best and that they did not understand why they were not hiring me. I was a good employee and all the employer could say is this is unusual for them however, they were not going to have me back that i did not submit paperwork to them in time. Not cool I would not rate this company highly since I feel they got the better end of the stick making a lot of money on my heartache.
Professional Business
Administrative/Clerical (Former Employee), West Chester, OHJune 26, 2015
Pros: Pleasant office environment
Cons: A temporary position
Performed filing duties, data entry duties, updated spreadsheets, and updated accounts payable. This was a steady job and not rushed. The management knew all that the employees did and what was accomplished. The co-workers all got along and it was a very pleasant work environment. The hardest part of the job was completing and assignment and waiting for another assignment to be given. All aspects of this job were enjoyable.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries