Robert Half Employee Reviews

A nice company to work for.
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 22, 2017
I worked as a temporary employee in Property Management and leasing. I enjoyed working for my previous manager and the residents at the property were very nice.
Review from a Temp's Perspective
Human Resources Temp Contracts (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CANovember 22, 2017
Wonderful client placement opportunities. Professionally run organization. The number 1 in the industry. This is from a temp's perspective, not an internal employee.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
health benefits selection was terrible
Warehouse/File Clerk/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 21, 2017
I was always working when they have opportunities available. Great company wish they had full time positions. They where nice and very professional daily.
Quality companies
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 21, 2017
Robert Half always provided quality service for clients seeking employment. The jobs they provided for me were with reputable companies and they always checked on us to see if we were doing alright. They also had programs where you could improve your skills and the ease of your using their website as well as the login for timesheet submittal was very easy to use. They did well keeping up with their clients and job site staff. I felt that I was in very good hands.
Pros
Quality company to work for.
Cons
More job opportunities.
Positive placement
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 21, 2017
I worked as an insurance defense paralegal and that is exactly the type of work I was doing when I was placed. The work was right up my ally. I would strongly recommend people use their services .
Always tried to fit you with role with decent pay and no weekends or holidays
SSM Infusion Services, Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MONovember 21, 2017
Excellent service who strive to ensure that pay on time, payed well, role is want you really want and that you work as consistently as you want to depending on your availability and how well you like the environment.
Great agency to work for
Strong data entry (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MANovember 21, 2017
Fun group to work with. Professional people who care about there candidates and are always willing to help you find something that is suitable for you.
Pros
Good companies to work for
Cons
not enough in Worcester
Logistics
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXNovember 20, 2017
I am at a location at a jobsite on behalf of Robert Half Staffing. It is for logistics and would be better with better training. They go over something once and expect you to understand.
Pros
All 1st shift and no weekends
Cons
Gain a ton of legal experience
Law Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2017
Filing cases on every level federal state and local and interacting with Judges and States Attorney, and Lawyers has had a major experience for Work Purposes
Management is lost
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2017
Management is struggling to adjust their business model to the millennial economy. Too may senior executives are "old school", new perspective needed
Pros
Good technology resources
reliability
Selfpay/Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJNovember 19, 2017
I have worked as a consultant with them for years. When ever I am between employment I work as a consultant with them until I find full time placement/work.
Company had great culture
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 19, 2017
The company Robert Half placed me at had a fantastic culture. However the two top manager could not come to an agreement to hire me full time. One had negotiated salary and benefits one day the the other said the company could not afford the buy-out from the short term contract.
Pros
Flexible hours - good team members
Great jobs
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) –  Fort lauderdaleNovember 19, 2017
Go into the office and review to do list.
Answer and return calls
Workplace ev=nvironment was very nice
No problems with tenants or staff
Work was great
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nithing
It was very productive and a great learning experience.
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Roseland, ILNovember 18, 2017
I enjoyed the work and the assignments I was assigned to. I liked the hours and the location for work. The pay was good and it was very productive and a good work environment.
Pros
I liked the hours and the location for work.
Cons
It was a temporary assignment and now I am without work. I am still looking for work now.
Excellent agency to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 18, 2017
I enjoyed working for Robert Half. The assignments were always to my specifications. The managers were great to work with and considered me for a variety of work
Productive temp
Temp (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 18, 2017
I haven't worked for Robert Half in a very long time but they are usually available whenever I'm looking for a job. Very prompt when contacting me to let me know what's available. I applied to most temp agencies in Charlotte and Office team has been the most professional and reliable that I have applied to.
Robert Half is a decent temporary agency.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 18, 2017
Although I was paid thru Robert Half, I didn't work for them, per se. I worked for the company assigned by Robert Half. They were helpful in finding another temporary position when the previous temporary position ended.
Pros
A representative would visit the site quarterly, they met with each temporary employee to discuss how things were going.
Cons
Insurance premiums were too high for me to afford.
Busy start-up client, Insurance company trying to grow fast
EXECUTIVE ASST to EVP of Bus Dev (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJNovember 18, 2017
Supported the EVP of Business Development and two other top tier executives. This start-up company needed a lot of prep work to get them off and running and that is where my Executive Admin experience time management and computer skills help them in meeting their deadlines and staying on their busy non-stop schedules. Many complex travel itineraries were kept for three busy executives with a minimum of three states per week, along with setting up multiple meetings and interviews. A very professional environment and fast pace, no two days were alike. Their calendars and meetings changed at the last minute, continuous requests came in, often at the drop of a hat and simultaneously. During the two months on contract, I created and maintained their road-show schedule along with scheduling new speaking engagements daily, making dinner reservations and setting up daily lunch deliveries in Princeton and across the United States. This was all done while maintaining daily office functions locally in Princeton without missing a beat. The assignment was complete after two months of road show traveling. The EA position split into several roles; sales assistant, marketing assistant & summer intern.
Pros
Loved the busy pace
Cons
I was doing the work of 3-4 people, they hired more after objectives of my contract were completed. I was not interested.
Tax prepaer
Airline Crew Taxes (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 17, 2017
Good place to learned about Personal and small business Federal and State Income taxes. As well as foreigner federal income taxes. The most enjoyable part of the job is the clients.
Pros
People (customer and work places
Cons
Seasonal
Long hours with great compensation for the overtime
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXNovember 17, 2017
This position was a fast paced environment in a customer call center for FEMA hurricane victims. The work hours were 7 days a week and overtime on most of those days. I learned that I could still attain a good attitude and have sympathy for what the victims had been thru. Punctuality was a must for this job! The most enjoyable part of the day was when we could help the victims with housing and money for water and food.
Pros
Good pay and great co-workers
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.