Robert Half
2,939 reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Bookkeeper/Office Manager
Full Charge Bookkeeper/Office Manager (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 31, 2015
Each morning duties were assigned based on the needs for that day. My co-workers were great. Assignment ended/looking for fulltime.

Analyzing and reviewing transactions from financial statements.Love meeting new people.

Analyzing and reviewing transactions from financial statements.
Great Company and work values
Help desk support (Former Employee), New Orleans, La.May 29, 2015
Pros: Got to work in a bunch of different environments
Cons: Not a permanent position
• Help desk support
• Installed network and local software
• Virus removal
• Reimage machines
• Troubleshoot software such as Oracle and Citrix
• Walked clients’ though trouble-shooting methods to resolve computer issues.
• Configure Androids, Blackberries and IPhones with their company email, software and hardware failure.
• Diagnose and correct malfunctions of computer equipment, software, and programs.
• Installed and configured VPN for clients
• Setup and configure new computers for users receiving a new computer
• Resetting passwords, managing groups, unlocking accounts, in AD.
Very nice people in the officef
Various Temporary Positions (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIMay 29, 2015
Everyone in the office is very friendly and helpful. They go the extra mile for everyone. I recommend registering with the Kalamazoo, Michigan branch.
overall good
Office Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Vancpiver WAMay 28, 2015
Pros: good match of jobs to skills, friendly staff
Cons: long gap between assignments
my only frustration with working for Office Team is a long gap between assignments. So far, it has been five weeks without work. Last time, it was nine week between assignments.

Otherwise, a good company to work with.
Contract Position
Buyer-Material Scheduler at Alstom Grid (Former Employee), Charleroi, PAMay 27, 2015
Pros: Closely monitored time processing and approvals, supportive, benefits
Robert Half was excellent to work with in obtaining my recent position. During the entire process from hire to end of contract term, they were supportive and easy to communicate with.
Great Agency, there're always opptunites long or short term.
Legal Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 26, 2015
Cons: The lack of stability.
This agency has allowed me to utilize my abilities,I am challenged constantly with requirements always evolving. The team are professional,supportive and they are open to communication.
Variety of jobs to be sent to
Fill in for Temp Office Positions (Former Employee), Not one locationMay 24, 2015
Pros: Variety of work
Cons: You would just get used to the company and you had to move on to another one.
This company is a temp service and I was sent on many jobs and met many people. Most were easy to work with. There was a lot of jobs and people to learn from. The variety of work was endless. Phones, filing, computer work, opening mail, helping other departments with other projects.
They Only Get Paid When You Work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, Pa.May 23, 2015
Pros: Find fast work if needed.
Cons: No healthcare, no PTO, no vacation, sick, personal or holiday benefits.
They don't try to find you permanent work because they charge the employer, say $18.00 an hour, and pay you $14.00 an hour and keep the $4.00 difference. They have no incentive but to move you from job to job so you can make THEM money. Get it?
see below
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 22, 2015
• Temp work allows me to hone the skills I have — and learn new ones — while earning a wage that’s often comparable or higher to what I’d make as a full-time employee. Permanent work is what I’m after, and there’s always the possibility of landing a full-time job through a temporary assignment.
Temporary Service company
File Clerk, Data Entry, Receptionist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 22, 2015
Pros: Professional Training, and career advancement opportunities
Cons: no health benefits or 401k
This company works very hard to get you into a job that best suits your capabilities and does testing before sending you out into the various positions. They are extremely professional and helpful and offer courses to better your opportunities in the work environments. They are a temp to hire company, and do not offer health benefits package or 401k.
A lot of ups and downs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kalamazoo MIMay 21, 2015
Very hard to stay in contact with. Limited follow up once placement and limited placement options. One pro is friendly representatives.
I think this is a great company.
Typist/Transcriptionist (Current Employee), California throughout the PeninsulaMay 21, 2015
Pros: I have had a number of jobs offering free parking, breakfast and lunch. Met a lot of fantastic people both managerial and support staff.
Cons: Pay could be better in some areas, but won't be too critical of that due to economy.
I like the diversity. I've not seen any indication of promoting ones to advance although they do have added training available should one choose to engage themselves.
Employment agency
Help Desk Support Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 20, 2015
Pros: Great job prospects and opportunities.
Cons: short term work
Robert half helped me to get the skills needed in a very hectic work environment. They were able to find jobs in my chosen field quickly.
virtual
Recruiting Coordinator (Onsite) (Former Employee), virtualMay 20, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
It is great I enjoy working there. I have worked many different projects with them. I recommend this company to everyone. They come highly recommended.
Great Assingment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fremont, CAMay 20, 2015
Cons: Couldn't help me find a new job once assinment was over
Assignment went very well. Great step into the right direction for pursuing a job in Administration. Glad to have worked with so many friendly people.
Not an acceptable fit
office applicannt (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 20, 2015
Pros: Good reputation had high hopes
Cons: I am not acceptable and they will not explain
I'm an experienced Admin Asst with recent CSR/Call Center experience. I can not get a nibble out of the sweatshop call center mode. They sent me a form letter saying IF I'm found to be a fit, they will contact me and sent me a link to UK based jobs.

I'm a US citizen and have no ties to UK, so either someone messed up or decided to throw a little nose thumbing along with what was essentially a rejection letter.

I live in a large metro area, Robert Half has a good reputation. I've went to the job fairs where they are hiring immediately and get told go to the website. Buh bye!
Great team to work with.
Administrative & HR Assistant (Current Employee), Columbia, MDMay 20, 2015
Office team offers opportunities to work with diverse organizations, and the ability to expand your knowledge and experience base.
Amazing place that takes care of their clients
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Visalia, CAMay 20, 2015
I would recommend this place to someone looking for a temporary job, they are excellent at finding work, and are very quick.
Temporary service
Temporary worker (Former Employee), Akron, OHMay 19, 2015
Temporary employee at Office Team a Robert Half Company. I would get to work on time, do a variety of positions. Staff was good at appropriate placement for skill level. Never sure when a job would end. Communication was mostly good.
Legal Secretary positions
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), St. Louis, MoMay 19, 2015
Pros: Beautiful professional offices to work in.
Cons: Temporary work can be challenging to learn each system in a short period of time.
I worked several long term and short term Legal Assistant positions for Robert Half. These were top quality, interesting job opportunities in various areas. Most of the positions were very positive experiences and challenged me, along with giving me an opportunity to view various opportunities in the Legal field in my area.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries