Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 4,206 reviews matching the search
Admin Professional
Divisional and Operational Administrative Supposrt (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 23, 2017
Great company and even greater people that you get to work with everyday. Very convenient locations in Center City and the Main Line area. The admin team are very welcoming and supportive.
Great lead to start a new career
Payoff Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 23, 2017
They assisted me after I graduated school in looking for a job/career in my field. I met with a representative who reviewed my resume and looked for the best match for me.
I don't have one as I did not work for them long enough
Call Center Customer Service Farmers Insurance (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 23, 2017
Did not work long for them. Can only say they found me one position. Otherwise, I have no real time opinion, The position worked for me at a time I was transitioning back into the workforce after being out for a period of time.
Cons
tries to find positions in your skillset, and are pretty fast between assignments to place you on another
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  OhioJanuary 23, 2017
Good Place to work, and to look for temp to hire positions. I will type in more, just because it requires it. Which is kinda stupid.
Pros
quick to place you on assignments
Cons
None of my assignments have converted to full time, which is ok, because a good fit is important for the company and the person
Okay expierence
Administrative Professional (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJanuary 23, 2017
Non consistent and rude. I had a hard time with either some of the Robert half managers or the managers at the sites that I was being placed at. It was quite frustrating
Need more perks
Virtual Assistant/Executive Support/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJanuary 22, 2017
there needs to be more opportunities for virtual assistants and other professionals like realtors or support assistants in the real estate industry that these similar agencies could provide
Pros
some long-term assisgnments
Cons
expand niche markets like virtual assistants and realtors
fun place to work lots of interaction with customers and always up to date on information pertaining to the call center.
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 22, 2017
I operated the switchboard at the cleveland clinic in the medical records dept., Filed medical confidential records of patients and doctors, filled in for the primary practice sectary 2 days a week, assisted with scheduling patients and checking weight.
Pros
beautiful place to work and fun kept busy every day.
Cons
Healthcare thru the temporary agency was not provided.
No issue with Robert Half- Issue with employer Mailbox Works
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 22, 2017
Management Pam and owner horrible. Encouraged to lie or give false pretense of the company to the customer. Training horrible
Basic Administrative Office Job
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 22, 2017
Typical admin duties - this was my first 'real' job out of college. There wasn't much to it but it did open doors to other positions. Good first job to have.
Fast-paced work environment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 20, 2017
This is a great company for building administrative experience. It offers a wide variety of positions, all of which impart different skills for everyday work life.
temporary assisments
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJanuary 19, 2017
Temporary assignments. The companies were friendly and the job was good. I just needed to have a full time position. So I worked to fill in and waited for the next assignment to come along.
Pros
Cons
No benefits
Mostly good
Property Management (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 19, 2017
I have had both good and bad experiences working for them. One pet peeve is that they only look for assignments that match whatever one has done in the prior 6 months, they don't look at one's whole resume and take into consideration what one may have done before, or what one wants to move into. I feel they should take all of one's experiences into account, and should consider both what they see on the resume, and what they learn from the interview. I also feel they do not negotiate salary at all, and as the employer, they should discuss the pay for each assignment separately. Basically they are the middle man, and need to consider both their client (the company looking for staffing help), as well as their employee (the staff they send to the company). In my opinion, and experience, they do not consider both sides, they consider only their client, and themselves. Keep in mind, I believe each office is a franchise of the company as a whole, and they all work basically the same way, however, not all experiences will be equal.
Company is great
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 18, 2017
Company is great to work for. Submitted my resume on a Tuesday began work on a Wednesday. Great benefits good experience. Flexible work hours and location.
Great jobs but temporary in nature
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 17, 2017
I have enjoyed all of the temporary work found for me by robert half but the jobs they find are temporary and they charge companies an arm and a leg to use their services. This encourages companies to limit the amount of time one is able to work.
Very Flexible
Temporary Employment (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 17, 2017
I had the lesiure of working around my own schedule, and was offered jobs frequently. They offered a number of differnt types of jobs that was great for gaining more work experiences in different fields of work.
Not bad but not good
Temp (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 16, 2017
They weren't great at finding a job for me. I have a degree and kept getting assigned to jobs that didn't require one and were the least bit challenging.
poor assignments
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHJanuary 16, 2017
assigned to an insane warehouse company. 18 hour days. Offiuce team did not care as long as they got their money. They new of the terrible conditions and did nothing.
This is a overwheming company one of the best
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 16, 2017
I always I knew Fed Ex was one of the best. I receive all training from A,-Z.this company here is amazing. All the things this company have available I honestly been trained in I believe in commitment and I strive for excellence. I would be highly honored to work for this amazing company after orientation you will not be disappointed.
Awesome company to work for
Accounting Administrator, Credit/Collections (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, NCJanuary 15, 2017
I really enjoyed working with Robert Half. Their staff is professional and very nice. They are thorough in their search and have good placement. I have had great placements in the past and hope to have at least one more that will land me my forever job.
Pros
Experience and expanding different companies
Cons
moving from place to place with temp assignments
Friendly
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJanuary 14, 2017
great company to work for, friendly. Call when a opportunity arises that fits my criteria of what I am looking for. Great Staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.