Robert Half
2,826 reviews

Robert Half United States Employee Reviews

workplace
Administrative Assistant/Clerk/Receptionist (Current Employee), Woodbridge, NJApril 3, 2015
Pros: great working environment
Cons: healthcare, longer advacements
The recruiters are great and I am glad that they respect me enough to ask me if the working environment is great for me. There is an open door policy that I like
Will help you a foot on the door.
Payment Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTApril 3, 2015
Great customer service, they will work with you to help you find the job you desire. you will need over 1000 hours to qualify for holiday pay.
Nice People
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 2, 2015
Enjoyed working with them. Would like more future assignments. I am waiting for another call from them. They are nice people to work for and pay promptly.
It was a good stepping stone
Senior Service Center Technician (Former Employee), Springfield, MOApril 2, 2015
It was for a contract at a local hospital. The job was what a normal desktop position is, work tickets and provide help when the technology doesn't work for the user. Overall, it was a good experience.
Enjoy working in a fast pace enviroment
LEASING AGENT (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 31, 2015
I am determined to find the perfect job placement to utilize my professional expertise. I have several years of case management and customer service skills. Also the most I enjoy is being able to work with a diverse group of people. Most of all I am a very organized and detail oriented person who loves to multi-task and complete work in a timely manner.
NIce People, but need to be up front with all details of a job!
Production Clerk (Current Employee), LaPorte, INMarch 31, 2015
NOT everything was up front with you upon starting my new position. I found out after I started it was part time, temp position only.
Could be better
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCMarch 31, 2015
A good company but they do not check their employees that are on assignment. I asked for more money because I took on more responsibility and they did not get back with me whether or not I could get more money.
Great employer!!
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Rancho CordovaMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Meeting a lot of really professional individuals with great experiences.
Cons: It's a temporary agency that finds each individual work.
I like working; so where I work is always the job 5o ensure customer satisfaction is achieved. The work I do is the responsibility; people is a plus of the job÷ Working to the best of my ability is what I and others do. This company finds me work; I stay pretty busy.
Fun Work place
Temp Agent (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 31, 2015
Come in sign into the computer. Take customer service calls. The company is great they provided me with the tools to be successful at the company
Learned different software and businesses.
Human Resources Generalist, Office Manager (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 31, 2015
I really enjoy learning new things and different companies. Temp placements are great to expand background and the way different business operate from day to day!
Great place... For a temp agencey
Customer service represintive (Former Employee), Salem, ORMarch 31, 2015
I was very happy, this "temp" assignment was supposed to last 3 months... it turned into 14. They checked up on me several time to ensure I was still happy and doing well there, once the assignment ended, they called a few days later, to see if they could help find another temp assignment.
Great Opportunity and Variety
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee), Fresno, CAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Weekly Paychecks
Cons: Sometimes call too much to check in
They really keep in touch with you and make sure that you are comfortable with your assignment until the end. IF you are not working well with your boss or co-workers for the assignment, you let them know and they stick up for you and happily place you in a more comfortable assignment.
Average
Search Coordinator (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 30, 2015
The company has a great system set up for working remotely. There could be more collaboration between staff from different levels. The job is pretty easy, just needs better coordination.
great place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 30, 2015
I absolutely loved working for this company. Great compensation and benefits package. Great customer service. I worked for them for a year and i really enjoyed them.
Customer Service
Various (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 28, 2015
I have been in collections for a number of years. I also have good customer service skills also.
I am interested in this position because the skill that you are requiring I have. I have has several different collections or Accounts Receivable positions. I worked for 1 ½ years collecting on unpaid parking, moving violations, and toll citations. They also collected on unpaid bank accounts I have also been trained in the FDCPA (Fair Debit Collection Practice Act).
I enjoyed working for them. They kept me with a job most of the time.
Accounting Clerk - Various Jobs (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 28, 2015
Robert Half is a great Company with many job opportunities. They are very dedicated in their clients as for as finding them the job that fits them.
Fast Learner, Strong Leader yet humble to listen to authority from Supervision
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 27, 2015
Very professional environment and hard working individuals. Job assignments were given on a rapid rate. Training was provided to sharpen your skills and prepare oneself for each upcoming assignment.
Temporary
Process support level 2 (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: No Benefits
I really liked working for this company; it gave me the diversity to be where I am today. The only downfall was that there were no benefits for medical for my family and I.
Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Canton, OHMarch 27, 2015
This company did a good job of finding job leads. I have used them at various times in my life and would recommend them to others. There have been times when I question whether they are being completely upfront/fair about my pay vs. others in the same company doing comparable work.
Great company with great people working for them!
Temporary Bereavement Admin (Current Employee), Pleasant Hill, CAMarch 26, 2015
My experience with Robert Half has been a great one. Everybody I've spoke with have been so happy like they really enjoy what they do and has such a positive attitude. They all seem to get a feel for your individual personality to best fit you with that perfect job.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries