Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 3,160 reviews matching the search
productive, like to work with others in a professional enviornment
Customer Service Representative/ Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 11, 2015
I worked mostly on temporary job assignments.
I learned most that it is truly best to stabilize yourself in a position where there is security and opportunity to advance.
management varied based on the type of establishment it is.
the hardest part of working temporary assignments was the lack of stability.
the most enjoyable part of this all was the flexibility. I wasn't working every single day and learned something new working with different companies.
Pros
having free time to do other things outside of work
Cons
the income and lack of hours
not a consultant more like temp
SALARIED PROFESSIONAL (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 11, 2015
not the job i was promised.
i was told this job was something it was not. took over a month to get through interview process for nothing.
Really enjoyed this job
Data Entry/ Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCDecember 10, 2015
I really did like the management and the company overall. Overall this was a really enjoyable job, only left due to moving states.
Productive work environment, working well together and getting to know my co-workers
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CODecember 10, 2015
The company had great incentives, made the work environment fun and we wanted to be at work even work overtime if necessary working with customers.
Pros
Incentives, Great Benefits, Work Environment was enjoyable
Cons
The job was temporary
Robert Half
Billing Follow-up Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 10, 2015
Typical day would be to log on system and go into different sites to navigate to get follow up claims either reprocessed, or adjusted depending on the denial. I learned a out of state system process to complete job assignment. My co-workers were very professional and friendly. The hardest part of the job was some claims were more time consuming then others and the most enjoyable part of the job was getting the claims paid and out of my work queue.
Pros
Beautiful building
great learning experience
Temp (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYDecember 9, 2015
I was able to learn a lot of different jobs from the assignments I was given. I met a lot of great people that helped me grow in different fields of the workforce.
Enthusiastic
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, ksDecember 8, 2015
Staff willing and able to work with placement. Interviews professionally and attempts to place immediately. I am an associate so I work in various work situations with various staff.
Pros
Staff willing and able to work with placement.
Cons
Concentrates heavily on placing younger employees.
Professional solid company to work
Human Resources and High Volume Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 8, 2015
I would give them a great review for placing me in positions that use my skills and solid human resources background. They find assignments that meet your experience and would recommend them for temporary and contract work.
Great overal experience
Professional Temp Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 8, 2015
Recruiters are very professional. The companies they work with and staff agents at are also professional. They pay as promised and always on time. They also do a great job at keeping you working as long as you are reliable.
Pros
Great way to expose yourself to new environments, oportunities, and learn various company operating procedures.
Cons
It sucks when an assignment ends after getting to know everyone and the job duties.
productive a fun work environmant
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 6, 2015
Great company to work for. Fun work place with supportive management with a positive work environment. decent amount of pressure as in a any big company.

Want to know more about Robert Half?

Ask a question
Just another typical contractor
Mortgage Quality Analyst (QC) (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXDecember 6, 2015
I loved the coworkers because we were in the same boat. The jobs are not hard but the Robert Half managers make them impossible since the only focus is KPIs.
Pros
its temporary
Cons
TREAT YOU LESS THAN THEN DIRT
A good experiance.
Temp (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 5, 2015
Working with Robert Half was overall a good experience. This company allows you to work in different environments, meet new people, and learn new things. The downside of this company, as a temp, you don't have any job security. I think this company is great if you want to have more experience and network your way into the job market.
Pros
Gain job experiance and work with different companies.
Cons
No job security.
Working for Robert Half is rewarding and challenging.
Sr. QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CADecember 5, 2015
Great place to work; great colleagues; emphasis on teamwork; challenging projects; compensation could be better; management is supportive.
Good luck with this recruiter
graphic design (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 5, 2015
Job placements are few and far between. 3 months and only 3 job opportunities. Neither of which were a fit. Misaligned skills set vs client needs. They sent me to a client that needed web design work, I explained that I have very little web design experience but TCG assured me that it wouldn't be a problem and that the client was willing to train. However, the client was not willing to train and the job lasted 3 days. On another job placement, the client would have required me to incur licensing cost of software & use my own materials.
Pros
Maybe you get lucky.
Cons
But you probably wont.
Very Professional
Temporary Paralegal/Secretarial/File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CADecember 3, 2015
I like working here however, I am searching for permanent employment. Although Robert Half does both, I mostly do long-term temporary assignments.
Good Experience
hr assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 3, 2015
While I would appreciate more communication while searching for employment, when I finally landed a position, it was the most enjoyable working experience I've ever had.
Awesome Recruiters
Financial Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 2, 2015
Very Hardworking Recruiters with great connections.
Awesome people to work for. They understand why you are in the market and what you are looking for and than they will find opportunities based on individual preferences.
(I was working as a contractor for their clients)
Pros
Very resposive, provides individual attention.
Efficient and productive
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 2, 2015
Upon arrival, I check my personal email and open up my tracker. If I do not have any work, I ask for work. If I do have an assignment, I work on that until it is complete. I may have only one error or one queue a day or I may have multiple errors or queues. There is no play or fun, it is all work and constantly thinking and analyzing.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Expected to work Saturdays
temp work
PC Tech (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CANovember 30, 2015
Its a temp agency they dont pay me enough money to live just enought to pay my cell phone bill and my car insurance most of the jobs they send me to are only 4 hrs im looking for a full time job
Pros
its a job
Cons
they dont pay enough
I enjoyed working on contract jobs for the diversity.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 30, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and learning new software programs. I was offered full time permanent positions while working on various contract jobs of which I accepted with NAES Power Contractors.
Pros
New day everyday
Cons
Not permant.