Robert Half
2,747 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Main concern is getting bodies to fill openings
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: always have a position for you
Cons: pay is inconsistant
They do have a number of positions, but they showed little concern for trying to reach your requests for pay and length of contract. I did not have a lot of down time between postings, but I would have preferred more down time to find better positions with potential for permanent placement.
Excellent overall
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIFebruary 23, 2015
Highly professional and polished company hiring the best and finding the best positions for their candidates. Largest staffing agency in Michigan.
review
Underwriter / Complaint Analyst (Former Employee), santa ana caFebruary 23, 2015
enjoy and loved working there. co-workers were good. Some of management were micro-managers but most were great. Location was great. Benefits were amazing and charity foundations great.
N/A
Receptionist/legal secretary (Former Employee), Clayton, MOFebruary 20, 2015
Great place to work. People are kind and friendly and make sure that they fit your needs. Would recommend other professionals to this agency.
Very Professional
Accounts Payable Representative (Former Employee), Canton, OHFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good places to eat lunch.
Cons: no enough work space.
I liked this company. I liked working with numbers. Management was very nice and made you feel welcomed. The co-workers were friendly and helped you out when you needed it. The hardest part of the job was being cramped up in a small office space. The most enjoyable part was working with numbers and the people who worked there.
Honesty
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 19, 2015
I liked working for them as well. I just wish they had more longer term positions. Communication should be worked on a little.
Decent Place To Work
Temp (Former Employee), Hinsdale, ILFebruary 19, 2015
I Enjoyed My Time With Them. It Was A Nice Place To Work. I Was There For A Long Time and Had My Share Of Ups and Downs. I Learned a temp agency is not really the best route to go.
Great Place to work that will fight for high comensation for you.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 19, 2015
I enjoyed my time working for Robert Half. I enjoyed how my concerns were addressed and when I asked for a raise, I was given one.
Awesome
Office Support (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: hour lunch usually
Cons: the pay is less than average
They find work fairly quickly. I love the fact that they check up on you when you are at your assignment to make sure everything is going well
Diverse job opportunities
Temp Agent (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEFebruary 18, 2015
Challenging and rewarding job opportunities that broaden my skills and experience in different company cultures.
-Clerical
-Front Desk
-Phones
-Filing
Great place to work when starting your career.
Administrative Office Assistant (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAFebruary 17, 2015
Great interpersonal communication with staffing managers. They also offer a variety of work experience to build up your resume.
LOVED THESE JOBS
Temporary Position Office Manager (Former Employee), Danvers, MAFebruary 17, 2015
This company had to be one of the best company's I worked for. Always getting the best hourly rate and the jobs closest to my home. I recommend this company to anyone who does not like to sit in one place for a long time.
Perfect as the 2nd salary in a 2 salary household
Receptionist/Data Entry/Secretary (Current Employee), Red Bank, NJFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: learning about many different industries, flexibility in work days
Cons: no permanent work, no primary medical benefits
This is a work as they need you job. If you are the sole breadwinner, this job may or may not pay your bills.

I have learned about many different industries working as a temp. I have learned how to use some specialized equipment for some industries. Most of the jobs are very easy for an experience office worker.

Management will find you jobs fairly quickly as long as you keep on top of them.

Rarely to I work with other temps from my agency, but there are occasions where a company will need more than one temp to complete a project. I have found two types of people that work as temps. Hard-working, educated people who can't find permanent work due to being over educated or under experienced. And those who don't want to work, or don't want to work outside the industry in which they received a degree.

The hardest part of the job is always being the new person. Never being able to get comfortable in a position before it is over and you move on to the next. This could also be the best part of the job if you are the type of person who enjoys constant variety. It can also be a bonus if you happen to have a terrible boss, you can tough it out knowing that the assignment is not permanent.
Job availability to far from home
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Waukesha, WIFebruary 17, 2015
Cons: no benefits as vacations and health insurance is not up to standard
Because this is a temporary service the jobs vary as to skills required. At times due to being temporary you do not receive proper training to perform the assignment and you are not always treated with respect. I do enjoy meeting other people and learning new skills along the way.
did not work much
Clerical (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: set my own time
Cons: no beak
Temporary Staffing did not enjoy the job because I one work very few time. When I did has to pay for parking, and took to long to get paid. I had to keep on them about it. did not work with people. Did job that I did that was not in the clerical field
Great team to work with when with a temp agency
Shipping Clerk @ Ventura Coastal (Current Employee), Visalia, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Office team is very helpful, motivated, and treats their employees with the most respect. Whenever anyone is needed, they are there to help.
Great!
Proofreader (Current Employee), Southfield, MIFebruary 16, 2015
First started with Robert Half and The Creative Group November 2014 and I am ecstatic about the position. I love proofreading, editing and working closely with The Michigan Chronicle. It's a great position!
Great opportunities
Project Manager (Contractor) (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 15, 2015
Office Team is a wonderful company to work with, they open so many doors for new opportunities. Wonderful management team.
Fun workplace with great kitchen.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: computer work.
Cons: temporary position.
I learned new computer skills while working at this temporary position. Each day we performed data entry on a large case the firm was handling.
Watch them take advantage of people who really need a job.
CSR for Tax Consultant (Former Employee), New YorkFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: immediate job
Cons: underpaid, no benefits, temps are at their mercy.
After going through the interview process and the TESTS they require which are designed for much higher positions that pay a lot more than they are willing to do, they will use all of your knowledge and eagerness to make them look good. It is to their advantage to keep you as a low paid temporary employee so they don't have to pay benefits, vacation time, sick leave, retirement funding, etc. I would not recommend working for this temporary service.

Their business motto should be "we make the money and take all the credit but YOU will do the work". Always remember you are expendable with this company. I don't know how they live with themselves.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries