Robert Half
2,607 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Ok...
Data Entry (Current Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 29, 2014
The company I was assigned to was overall good including co-workers and management. I asked several times about becoming permanent, placement lasted 9 months. The job was not hard... data entry of medical documents. I was sad when my assignment ended.
Great work life balance
Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 28, 2014
Great work life balance. Great management and support team. Worked great with everyone.A variable place to work, customer service, client relations, sales and more. Plenty of team activities to promote team growth and development.
Employment experience
Temporary placement worker (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIDecember 28, 2014
Pros: good pay when i do work.
Cons: not enough work.
Although I have been registered with them since October I have not been working as much as I had hoped. They do not seem to have as many assignments as I was originally told.
a varity of diffrent jobs
Clerical (Current Employee), Lakewood, CODecember 28, 2014
My typical day at work varys every assignment, I could be very busy trying to answer phones, data entry, and or filling. I've learned everything from doing switch board to data entry. Also alot of diffrent ways diffrent companys perform. The hardest part of working with this company is you don't know where the next assignment will be are what you will be doing. I enjoy learning all kinds of diffrent things and I'm never bored.
very nice employees
Medical Billing Representative (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 27, 2014
I like working for them. The staff is super nice and they are very professional and easy to get along with. The are a nice temp service to work for. Both times I've worked for them. They also pay fair for the assignments they give. I they they are the best temp service I have ever dealt with.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Closer (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 27, 2014
Seems like a good company to work for. Plenty of work to keep people busy.
Office Team
Temporary Office Assistant (Current Employee), Portland, ORDecember 26, 2014
They place you in jobs that fit your experiences and help you to gain new skills. The jobs can be easy or hard, it all depends on your experiences. They really work with you to get a job, whether temporary or permanent.
Company Driven Only
Commercial Research Coordinator (Former Employee), Buckhead, GADecember 26, 2014
Pros: great clients
Cons: no healthcare
Recruiting Agency that only uses you when needed for other companies workflow, never intentionally promote your expertise towards other clients or companies. Provide very few assignments in spite of expected job market changes.
Very helpful finding me employment
Receptionist / Accounting (Former Employee), Clive, IADecember 24, 2014
I only worked with Robert Half for a few months. I have no real review of this company
Temp
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee), OakbrookDecember 22, 2014
Accountemps is a great place for temporary assignments. I have nothing negative to say at all about their business. Positive Comments only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice people in their office. Not rude to applicants. Wonderful people
Productive and always open to accept new employees
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Anaheim, CADecember 22, 2014
busy and a great agency to work for. you gain a lot of new skills depending on what job assigment they send you too
Rose's Summary
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee), Lisle, ILDecember 22, 2014
Pros: on-line furthering your skills
Cons: no luncheons.
Very professional staff to work with. Enjoyed assignments that I have been sent to, have kept me busy with work. Challenging assisgnments make the day go faster.Good people to work with and friendly.Hardest part of the job is when the assignment ends get use to going to work at a same location.
Great temporary agency to work for.
Office Administrator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 22, 2014
Pros: various opportunites to learn new jobs.
Cons: the jobs are temporary so there is no sense of security.
A typical work day can vary depending on the location of the assignment I was assigned to that day.
Professional people to work for.
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee), North Olmsted, OHDecember 22, 2014
cared about their temp workers and were helpful in locating good places to work.
Very fast paced company
Web Application Developer for Two Rivers Marketing (Former Employee), Des Moines, IADecember 20, 2014
If you want to get a job in a blink of an eye, this is the right company for ya.
Robert Half Oakland
Network Security Administrator (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CADecember 18, 2014
As a consultant here, I was always working and the technical leads who found the positions always assigned me to excellent contracts. I learned allot about how contracting worked. Robert Half is a great place for people starting on in IT to gain experience about the industry. It helped me allot and the Robert Half team was always supportive!
Productive company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Burbank, CADecember 18, 2014
Pros: secured employment, competent wages
Cons: inflexible schedules
Company provided jobs that were sufficient for financial independence. The jobs allowed growth opportunities
Nice people but...
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 17, 2014
The person I dealt with the most was nice but it was obvious she didn't really care whether I fit the position or not...it was more along the line of sending a warm body to the site.
Engaging work environment
Project Manager - Contract (Former Employee), San Jose, CADecember 16, 2014
Available resources to ensure successful job engagement.
Productive place to grow in sales...if that is what you want to do
Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 16, 2014
Pros: competitive, rewarding
Cons: cut throat
Environment is fast paced and challenging. However, the culture is more like get in where you fit. If you do not catch on quickly, you may not be here long. Management on most divisions are clear and transparent and genuinely want you to succeed. Other divisions are not 100% with where you stand as part of your development plan and have no struggle giving you the boot. I enjoy my close team but overall not a great personality fit for me.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more