Robert Half Employee Reviews

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDNovember 17, 2017
The job assignment itself was good but the way managers and team leads handles employee was like the employee was grade school kids. The way managers tells the employee that they are no longer needed is an embarrassment.
Pros
Assignment
Cons
Too short of an assignment
temporary job
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 17, 2017
I worked for them as a temp. They provided good paying jobs when I needed a temporary job. I would recommend them. When I need a good paying temporary job they would always help me out.
Good place
CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNNovember 16, 2017
Decent people to work with. They found a position for me right away and that lasted over a year. They have not found anything for me for the past month.
I liked working there fast paced and friendly.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CANovember 16, 2017
Logging into the Outlook and looking over all emails and printing invoices and forwarding back emails. It was a pleasure working with the corporate office and outside vendors in helping them. Meeting deadlines in a faced paced manner. Getting all done in a timely manner and vendors are happy to receive payment.
Pros
Friendly and very helpful
Cons
Need to try to get more money if not hiring fulltime.
very good company
OFFICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INNovember 16, 2017
very good company, the employees are very friendly, no issues. would tell more people about this company. management is very nice and work with you. culture is great/
Productive Place to Work
Expense Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 16, 2017
Robert Half recruiters are encouraging and always find the time to check on you on your assignment. They work hard to make sure you are taken care of.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Health Benefits
Temp Position
Government Contractor for FEMA (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VANovember 15, 2017
Temp position while finishing up college. Pay is good and have some flexibility to complete my college, was able to work around my school schedule. Close to school and home.
Cons
too much down time
Good Company to work for.
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 15, 2017
Good Company to work for. I enjoyed working as a leasing agent at some different properties at Robert Half. My supervisors were nice and so were all the residents
Robert Half International
Administrative & Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 15, 2017
A great company to work at internally. They do have benefits. The parking at the time I was employed was very expensive and a real deal breaker for me having to pay that every morning.
BILINGUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHNovember 15, 2017
I learned how to handle people that feel entitled. I also learned I can kill with kindness by my professional attitude and demeanor. I am excellent in office settings. The workplace can be competitive but if you are capable of demonstrating what you can do, you will always be employable. Be dependable, no matter what show up and show up on time. Never let there be a reason why you can't be in attendance because you were hired to be there and that is what you must do. The most enjoyable part of my job was my coworkers. They commended me and kept me feeling that I was needed and important to the position, even though I was a temp.
Pros
I did eat with the staff and I was also treated to lunch
Cons
The down side was that it was only temporary .
It is a job
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 15, 2017
It is a job - some branches are managed better than others which can tie directly to your happiness. At the end of the day it is a stressful job, but the day you place your favorite candidate on an assignment...it makes it all worth it.
This is a temp co. If thry like you, you will be called for a good job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Uniondale, NYNovember 15, 2017
They pay fairly. The assignments they send you on are professional. They have respect for their employees. They will find jobs according to your transportation.
Fast and always on oyur side
Bookkeeper Assistant (Current Employee) –  Alliance, OHNovember 15, 2017
I have nothing but GOOD to say about this company. When my assignments ended they were very quick to find me another. Connie Hughes, Heather Dominick and Daniel K. are the best of the bunch!! Thanks to you all!
Pros
Fast to get your credentials out there!
Cons
None that I can think of
Excellent company to work for
Recruitment Associate/Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 14, 2017
8 hour day, interviewing and placing candidates in temporary office administration and accounting jobs with multiple corporations. Maintained customer relations with companies that hired my temporary staffing pool. Excellent management, amazing co-workers.
Pros
Environment, flexibility, building customer and employee relations
Cons
Very helpful in finding assignments
E Systems Inside Sales Admin and Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 14, 2017
This company Office Team was a great place to work at and will love to join their team again. I received lots of experience and met great people.Also the environment was always great and when I came across a difficulty they were very helpful in reaching out to me.
Amazing company to work
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 14, 2017
Was amazing working with one of Robert Half clients, I learned new working technique form this client. Challenge my work expectations. I was able to use all of my skills at work.
Pros
Close distance from my home
Cons
Temporary Job
Good Entry Level Work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 14, 2017
Their goal is to provide employees with combining cutting-edge recruiting technology and matching algorithms, with best-in-class customer service, we have been helping hiring managers like you for decades.
Great team atmosphere
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 14, 2017
I have received some awesome temporary assignments which have allowed me to update my resume with the new skills I have acquired. I enjoyed all jobs.
Pros
Good commute
Cons
Great place to work when you are looking for a temp agency to find you work!
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WANovember 14, 2017
RH Officeteam is a great temp agency to work for. They find you steady work and are always there to answer your calls promptly. The hardest part of the job would be when there isn't steady work in your field.
Good job security
Accountant/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 13, 2017
Although the pay and benefits could be better, as long as I did a good job, I knew I'd have a new assignment each time a finished an assignment. Most assignments were good, some were bad, but all in all, Robert Half was easy to work with.
Pros
job security
Cons
low pay and benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.