Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 4,276 reviews matching the search
Great place that keeps you productive.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 24, 2016
Office Team was a great place to work. The benefits were nice, as well as the agency made it great to work for them. I was placed in several different positions and was able to learn various different skills.
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
Travel
Great Place To Work - They keep you working.
Provider Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 22, 2017
The one thing I like about Robert Half is that they work hard of getting you an assignment that you want. They don't force you to take a job that you don't want. The job work/life balance is great. Or maybe it's the assignment that I'm on. If you have the work ethic and need a job right away. Robert Half is the place to go.
Horrible place to work
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PADecember 1, 2016
CEO is a millionaire doctor that runs the place like a communist country. It's either his way or the highway. My manager was cool as she tried to help me as much as possible with the dictatorship culture there. The controller was old and wouldn't even convert into using microsoft excel. He wanted you to use some 1970's program still....
Pros
Nice manager
Cons
Dictatorship-run company
Productive and fun environment
Lead Administrator/ Executive Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 30, 2016
It was so long ago that I worked there. A typical day involved me completing all government required forms for employment, entering all interview notes into our system for future review and for presenting to clients, and performing any other daily/weekly Lead administrator managerial duties required or asked of me. I loved everyone I worked for and with. The hardest part of my job was deciding to leave. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with people I enjoyed working with. You work with people long enough a bond forms and it's hard to walk away from that. They are great people that I still communicate with as I do in my current job and will when I move on.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Pay Rate was not great
productive place to work but not the most friendliest place
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 27, 2016
I enjoyed what I did. I am very hardworking, easy to get along with and dedicated to doing my job to its full potential. Management wasn't the friendliest, did not micromanage but lacked communication skills.
Pros
the assignments/tasks given are easy, great city locations, compensation could be better
Cons
poor communication with employees
Bonuses are good when you work for them
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTSeptember 3, 2016
Lots of micro managing going on here, there is more than picking up the phone, there is more quality that needs to happen than quantity. Long hours with limited flexibility, no work life balance, you are here to make money which is great, but sometimes growth is more important to a career as well, you can get stuck in this industry quickly.
Helping companies address issues while resolving those issues
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA (traveled out of home location)January 27, 2017
A typical day at this level changed because of the level of requirements needed by the contracted company I was visiting.
I was constantly in demand during my tenure with Management Resources and thoroughly enjoyed helped companies fill a need whatever that might have been.
Pros
Being able to help fix companies needs
Cons
Although I was kept busy there was always a question of when a need for me would decrease
Fun workplace, no specific hire in date & low pay.
Indexer (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 2, 2016
The job itself is pretty easy, I do records indexing for a small company in my city and the people are very friendly, the work is easy but the only thing that I dislike is the fact that you don't know when you're gonna get hired in. Most temp jobs do a 2 month hire in or a year and at this job, there's been people working there for 3 years through the temp service & then there's no chance for a pay raise. I work and go to school, which I have to pay out of pocket for and the money that I make here isn't making ends meet. I spoke with the recruiter about switching positions and he told me he'd follow up with me in January. They're always posting new job openings on their site that pay more but I'm still waiting to get placed somewhere new.....
Pros
Flexible hours, cheap vending
Cons
No specific hire in date, low pay
Excellent company with great career growth opportunities
Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 4, 2016
I have learned throughout out my experience with Robert Half that they care about my day to day work life. Most importantly they are always training me and providing me with accurate information to advance in my career.
Great people to work for if you're willing to work hard
Temp (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 12, 2016
As a college student returning home for the summer it's hard to find employers that will only hire you for a 2-3 month time period. Office team really helped me out and gave me work to keep myself busy and earn paychecks. You must be willing to be flexible and work hard and management really works with you and has your best intentions at heart and wants to find you fitting work.
Pros
Weekly paychecks, flexible hours, friendly management
Cons
Must be willing to have patience in between contracts to find work, patience is a virtue!
fun to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 15, 2017
the assignment that I've with Robert Half was enjoyable. one of the assignment that they sent me on was the work load was very heavy with the amount of money they wanted you to work for. I thought that was unfair to have some one to work for a large company that you had to handle a two person job. that was the hardest part of the job that I did not like and I ask to be replace some where else. The company that I work for that was an administrative position and not a clerk position.
Pros
Robert Half work with you if you have a problem with a company
Cons
take a little while to get another assignment with them
Client support service
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJanuary 17, 2017
Great work environment, friendly co workers. Lots of events for workers to attend. Lunch time varies on how much work needs to be do. But you do get hour lunches.
Pros
good pay, good management
Cons
lunches
I was given a number of assignments over the time period I worked
Contract administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 29, 2016
Assignments involved around 20 different companies, for a variety of dates. If the assignment was for more than a couple of days, in the first few days I learned what the job involved, who my co-workers were, where I was to work. Then I did clerical, reception, assisting, secretarial tasks as required. Sometimes the job involved teaching other temp workers what their tasks were.

I learned a great deal about each company and the various departments (e.g., human resources, legal, accounting, etc.), and a variety of tasks (e.g., emergency operations, marketing materials, tax preparation). In only a few assignments I was requested to manage other temps. My co-workers were mostly fine, few if any problems.

There really weren't any hard parts of the job, and most tasks and assignments were enjoyable.
Pros
People were almost invariably nice and helpful
Cons
None, really
Hands down: The best of the best staffing firms in the US
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 27, 2016
It's a hard team to make but once you do. you will learn anything and everything you'll ever need to know about sales and recruiting. You will be rewarded for reaching sales and/or recruiting goals. Work hard, learn and you'll be very successful.
Pros
Money and knowledge
Cons
Stress, Ups and downs of business, long hours
Occupations that satisfy this work value allow employees to provide service to others and work with co-workers in a friendly non-competitive environme
Jr. Administartive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 7, 2017
Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times. Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. Talking to others to convey information effectively. Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Pros
follow up with lunch-in and gifts and free parking
Cons
Cut hours short for hoildays
Robert Half
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 28, 2016
I am a full-time consultant for Robert Half for 3 years (and current)
I had many assignments within the the past 3 years, which has exposed me to a vast knowledge of accountancy and work environments.
There is always something new to learn, whether it be a new accounting software, new auditing skills, reporting styles, or create new accounting policies.
The hardest part of my job is getting 2% rate increase in the past three years, although they claimed I'm one of their Senior and valued employees.
The most enjoyable part of my job is having the opportunity to worked in many different industries.
Was good while it lasted!
CLERICAL/DATA ENTRY (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 28, 2016
Robert Half is a Temp agency that only provided me with one assignment of 5 weeks. While with them I worked at a Trucking Company that was pleased to have me in due to my extended experience in the Trucking Industry. Management was awesome as well as my co-workers. hardest part of the job was when it ended and the most enjoyable was being a part of them!
Pros
Able to Start 1st Assignment Inmmediatley
Cons
Not able to keep me employed
Working Environment
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLNovember 9, 2016
Most assignments environment were hostile, unclean, unsafe, and unfriendly. I found out that the agency had never viewed the working sites to verify the safety and surroundings of where they were sending their employees. Turn over for employees, replacing prior employees in those surroundings were high, so much that employees would go to lunch and never go back, sometimes work one day and never return, allowing for a third or fourth employee to be replaced on the assignment. You are just a body to go out on assignments to create revenue for the agency regardless of the working condition.
Pros
1 week vacation after a year
Cons
Vacation is based upon continuing an assignment without interuptions, starts over with each assignment.
Wonderful to work for!
Professional Interim Employee (Former Employee) –  Willamette Valley, OROctober 12, 2016
The best part about working for Robert Half International/Office Team is the wonderful people I have worked for and with during my time as an employee. If I had a problem, no matter how big or small it was, there was always someone there who could help me solve it. I was always given the opportunity to ask questions about the assignment I was given prior to accepting it. This allowed me to make an informed decision on whether or not the company was one that I would be interested in working for - even as a temp - and if I didn't think it was going to be a place I enjoyed, I was able to say, "No thank you" and let someone else accept it. There were never any repercussions for my not accepting an assignment...direct or otherwise. The manager was great to work for and I would work for them again, if I needed to.
Pros
Great people
great place to work
Data Entry Specialist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 11, 2016
great place to work, would recommend to others, friendly, fun, entertaining, great co works, lots of benefits. Great training. Everyone makes sure you are knowledgeable in your day to day activities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.