Robert Half
2,114 reviews

Robert Half Employer Reviews

Intern at Corporate Headquarters
Project Coordinator / Business Analyst Intern (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAJune 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, friendly work environment, smaller teams
Cons: all meetings face-to-face, environment could be overly formal
I was here for six months as a Business Analyst intern. I can't really complain, it started my career in IT and the team that I worked with was friendly for the most part.
Helpful and thorough
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJune 23, 2014
Very helpful, available and courteous. I've been fortunate to have been placed in assignment with a supportive, patient staff
Excellent Company to work for very focus on work productivity
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 22, 2014
Pros: staff was great to work for
Cons: needed to be exceptable to personal matters
I enjoy working there. The company was focus on time management of the assignment. Must be on time and proficient with work
Lack of long term assignments
Office Support Staff (Current Employee), Uniondale, NYJune 21, 2014
Various duties depending on work assignment. Staff use you as more of a tool than an employee.
Recruiter
Strategic Accounts Recruiter (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 19, 2014
Pros: getting people jobs
A typical day at work would be to fill a requisition that is sent by Fortune 500 clients nationwide. I do a people search on MicroJ, a system that Robert Half uses to store candidate information. When I find suitable candidates that fit the clients requirements, I give me a call. When I connect with the candidate, I ask them if they have FaceTime or – more... Skype capabilities. This is very crucial as I staff nationwide and cannot interview the candidate in person. We use Skype and FaceTime to do a virtual interview and match a face to a name. It helps build a stronger relationship with the candidate. Once I screen the candidate and go through their background and they are still interested in the position, I submit them for that particular requisition. If the client is interested in interviewing the candidate, we are sent an interview request and I set up an interview date and time. I then prep the candidate prior to their interview and give them tips. Once the interview is complete, if the client extends an offer and the candidate accepts. I start the pre-placement process which typically includes submitting the candidate for a background check and drug screen. Additionally, I make sure they are compliant in the system. To be compliant, all of the candidates I-9 paperwork should have been completed in the last 6 months and that their references are completed. If the candidate is not compliant, I call the branch that is closest to them and set up an appointment for them to go do their paperwork. Once this process is complete and the candidate starts their assignment, I follow up with them to see how their assignment is going.

The hardest part about the job is sourcing for candidates in smaller cities. It is very challenging to fill requisitions where the candidate pool is small but that is what makes this job more exciting. – less
Great company that gets you working
Contract Accountant (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILJune 19, 2014
Pros: many apportunities
Had Several assignments and thy kept me working with there many contacts and helpful staff.
Productive and fun place to work.
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 19, 2014
Pros: compensated for travel when going to clients site.
Cons: some contract did not pay well.
I worked on various project for this company and it was very helpful to learn different sides of the IT side.
Not good with communication.
Accounts Payable/Payroll/HR Generalist (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 19, 2014
Worked because I had to pay my rent.
Don't know what else to say, it sucked to work for them, but I had to pay my bills and this was all I could find at the time.
Great Company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Greenbelt, MDJune 19, 2014
Pros: very motivating and determined professionals
Cons: assignments are not permanent that i am placed on
I enjoy working with Robert Half although, it is a temp agency it allows me to gain experience to add to my current skills. The hardest part of the job for me is getting used to being employed and not having the permanent placement.
Respected organization with great connections
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 19, 2014
I worked for the Accountemps division of RHI. During my time with the company, I was placed in some of the top rated firms in the area. Great experience!
RHI, Inc. / Accountemps
Commercial Collector (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXJune 18, 2014
Pros: paychecks
Cons: not enough assignments
The corporate office personnel in California are kinder than the local RHI, Inc. employees. I am a seasoned commercial collector having been employed by a Fortune 500 company over 14 years. Why was it such a challenge to connect me to another commercial collection position?
pay is low
Contract Legal Receptionist (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJune 17, 2014
Not consistent in job referrals, not accurate in direction and location which cause employee to be delay.
Great if work hard and desire to grow your skill set
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee), Dana Point, CAJune 17, 2014
Pros: quick turn around on assignments, solid benefits
Cons: wages lower because of fees, lacks assurance of full time employment
I have been working with Accountemps for a few months now and I am pleased. They definitely go above and beyond to find you work quickly and with a decent wage. If you don't have time to find something permanent, or are looking for something in the meantime, Robert Half can help. It is a great way to diversify your resume and gain a good base of skills – more... to bring to the table. – less
Poor communication
Desktop Support Contractor (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 16, 2014
Representatives seldom keep in touch, they talk a good game. Placements are few and far between, with about 3-6 months of downtime in between. Compensation is reasonable if you can get placed.
great place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 16, 2014
Pros: great flexability
variety of job assignments ranging from administrative assistant to receptionist.
Awesome Company to Temp for...
Event Coordinator Assistant (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDJune 16, 2014
I like that recruiters. They really do work on your behave to keep you working...but try to have you placed in a position that could possibly turn into a permanent position. The recruiters stay in contact with you. They listen to what you are seeking to what you skills are and place in a position that best fits you. It has been a great experience working – more... with them for over this last year...I have no complaints. – less
interesting assignments
administrative assignments (Former Employee), Charlottesville, VaJune 16, 2014
I was able to experience different work environments such as the Virginia School of Massage, Westminster Canterbury of the Blue Ridge, and C.B.Richard Ellis.
Productive and fun work place
Accounting Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Arcadia, CAJune 16, 2014
Productive work place with a lot of great people. The job was challenging and there was never a dull moment.
Work temporary position for this organization
PC Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 15, 2014
Pros: temporary - something new every few months
Cons: compensation could have been better
Worked for Nevada State Bank on assignment from Robert Half. I was the go to person for recruiter Jill Clawson. She could always count on me.

Position was to assist in the migration from Novell network to Microsoft Windows AD configuration. Replaced servers at local branches and reconfigured workstations
Nice People
Customer Service (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 14, 2014
Pros: always trying to find you something
Cons: lack of work
Nice People would work for again if they can find me something,

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries¬†the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through¬†eight – Read more

Robert Half Photos