Robert Half
2,798 reviews

Robert Half United States Employee Reviews

Great place
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), Broomfield, COMarch 15, 2015
Pros: helpful
Cons: not always work
They always helped me to find the best job for me and helped me to be successful. They are willing to work with you on the type of job and pay your are looking for
Great agency
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Toledo, OHMarch 15, 2015
Having successfully completed several projects for RHI for many companies in the metro-Toledo area over the past three years, I would recommend them.
Very Professional and Friendly
Human Resources Receptionist (Former Employee), Sanford, NCMarch 14, 2015
I have worked on several different assignments through Robert Half/Office Team/Accountemps Company. The staff is very professional and friendly. They are there to help your every need. Their office is welcoming and very clean. I love working with them. I look forward to each new assignment!
help desk technician
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee), hampton roadsMarch 13, 2015
Provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.

Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities

respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
research questions using available information resources
advise user on appropriate action
follow standard help desk procedures
log all help desk interactions
administer help desk software
redirect problems to correct resource
identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
prepare activity reports
inform management of recurring problems
stay current with system information, changes and updates
Been a LONG time
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Tulsa OKMarch 13, 2015
Pros: variety of positions available
Cons: might go weeks without a job
I haven't worked for this company for a long time, but when I did they treated me well and helped me find a permanent position.
Field Accountant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: quarterly incentives
As a field consultant, you have the benefit of working with the client on various projects; helping clients to achieve their goals and establishing and/or fostering long-term relationships.
Caring Professional Staff
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 11, 2015
Pros: caring, supportive people
Cons: temporary work
RHI - Office Team is a temp agency. My six month assignment was a great match. I truly enjoyed the work and the people.
I learned a new program, EventReady, as event planning system.

My co-workers were helpful, fun and truly new the value of their work.
Fast paced exciting organization
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), PittsburghMarch 11, 2015
Worked in a high energy environment to recruit the best and brightest administrative professionals in the Pittsburgh Metro Market for large industry leading clients. The hardest part of the job is the balance between work and life and the best part is putting a candidate out to work and finding their full time career!
na
Accounting/Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 11, 2015
cannot recall what the atmosphere was like here as it was almost 17 years ago. Temporary placements were fun and frequent.
Can gain some experience
Selected Temp Positions in Information Technology (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 10, 2015
Pros: convenient work schedule
Cons: low wages
Not able to plan a head while working as Temp. employee
Another thing is short changing employees on wages. But if your out to gain some experience this the place to start
Great Company with lots of opportunities
Santa Clara as Operational Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Santa ClaraMarch 10, 2015
They provided me with an opportunity to work as a Financial Analyst at BT. I got to learn a lot from this assignment. Also had a great expeince.
Enjoyed being able to explore my options
Program Coordinator/Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), Columbia, SCMarch 10, 2015
Pros: able to explore different areas and coroporations to find your prospective fit
Receive a call normally during the week before - during this call you will be told where they would like you to go and work, some of what you will be doing, the hours and the pay and the timeframe (how many days/months) they will need you to be there.

Once you arrive to the work site - that's when you truly find out what the assignment is about. You will either like it or hate. But when you are out looking for work, you deal with it because you know its only temporary.
Very team oriented
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: the comrodery
Cons: it was a temp position
Working in this position was very rewarding and challenging. I enjoyed working with all of the staff. Each day was a learning experience.
Excellent agency that provides many assignments that are great opportunities.
Accounting and Business Administration (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 9, 2015
The agents at Robert Half are always courteous and professional. The job assignments they present me on are always of high quality and have fair compensation. The agents are always available to answer any questions and maintain consistent and excellent communication with their clients. They keep their candidates busy with assignments throughout the year, even when the job market may seem to be not so good during any particular season. I would highly recommend this company to any individual looking for superior assistance with their job search or with working at contract positions.
Great Job
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Shelton, CTMarch 9, 2015
Great company to work for. Able to find assignments in the areas. When leaving one assignments and get in next assignments immediately.
Accounting Representative
Accounting / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 9, 2015
Pros: accounting exposures
Cons: benefits
Was recruited by agency for MAS90 experience. Client needing said experience eventually hired.
Communication was via fax of weekly time-sheet.
Recruiter was very attentive by insuring the assignment was acceptable for me.
Typical Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant/Volunteer Outreach (Former Employee), Oakland, CAMarch 9, 2015
Overall, it was a fair experience. They call with opportunities sometimes and, with enough determination, you can get the opportunity to try to grow your skills. The assignments are generally pretty short, but it can be great for when you just need to build a new routine.

The staff is generally pretty friendly and promise to find employment as quickly as they can. It's a good idea to call on a regular basis to make sure that you're still in the pool of potential employees when they are considering people for positions.
Full Charge Bookkeeping
Full charge bookkeeper for Construction Company (Current Employee), Highland, INMarch 9, 2015
Pros: the learning experiences i was gaining
during the workday i communicated with the project managers, vendors, clients, banks, and title companies. process accounts payable, accounts receivables, journal entries, money transfers, sworn statements, AIA G702/703 documents, bank reconciliation. It was very enjoyable to have a hectic day and get threw it knowing that a lot was accomplished.
Good Contract Work
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Tysons Corner, VAMarch 6, 2015
Good for contact/temp work. They kept me busy and were great to work with. The people that I interacted with were always helpful and when I needed to talk to someone there was someone there.
Work is actually fun and energetic
Receptionist (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 6, 2015
When I first arrive at work I relieve the day receptionist. She is very nice and pleasant. She is very outgoing but strong willed so that she is not walked on. She is a good role model for what is appropriate at work. She was the one who trained me in my position. I have learned their filing system, data entry, the phone system, amongst many other things in this job. The hardest part of the job is getting calls that I have not gotten before; and were not covered in my training. There are so many call types that it is hard to cover them all in training. The most enjoyable part of my job is my co workers. Everyone is so nice and pleasant.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries