Robert Half
2,997 reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Contract job
Office PC Technician (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 21, 2015
We came in everyday and had duties that we had to get done. If new tickets came in we would take care of them. I would have to take viruses off computers and sometimes trouble shoot the computers to see what is wrong with them
Great office, very little work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 19, 2015
Pros: Different locations, same job great-experiences.
Cons: Not sure when or where Id work.
When I recieved work it was great. The staff was always friendly. The hardest part was trying to balance when I was working with my family schedule. Never new when I was going to get work.
Good exp
Payroll Specialists (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 19, 2015
I received most of my employment experience through this agency. They kept me working and therefore I was able to continue providing for my family. This is important as a single mother of 4.
Robert Half allows employees to experience job opportunities in and outside of your field.
Receptionist (Current Employee), McLean, VAJune 19, 2015
Cons: Lack of job stability and temporary healthcare
I have had several assignments through Robert Half so far and I have enjoyed all of them. I have been fortunate enough to work with a wealth management firm, an IT company, an event company, and a certification firm.
Temp Agency
Clerical (Current Employee), Stockton, CAJune 19, 2015
Robert Half, Inc. is a temp agency. This company helps you find temporary or temp to hire jobs. They help you get your foot in the door and gain experience.
Very intense work environment full of many talented individuals
Medical Staffing Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 18, 2015
Great company to work for with great benefits; many exceptionally talented individuals working for multiple lines of business under the Robert Half name
upbeat and productive
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 18, 2015
answer phones, human resource assistant to manager, file new employee records, copy new employee items, make sure supplies are kept up in lunch area
Great work experience opportunities
Human Resources/Administration (Former Employee), Grand Rapids MichiganJune 18, 2015
I enjoyed the different job opportunities with different tasks and responsibilities. Flexibility with assignments. I enjoyed working and learning new skills on many different job assignments. Have the flexibility to work long-term, short-term, contract, temporary or the option or hire in assignments.
Opportunity for employees to learn new skills
Secretary (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJune 18, 2015
Pros: The jobs assigned were a good match with my skills.
Cons: The available jobs were few and far between.
Overall I had a good experience. The jobs that were assigned did match my skill level. Time reporting was a very good process and the data tracking was excellent. The hardest part of the job was the wait time between assignments. It would have helped to get assignments much closer together. I had the available time to work, but the work assignments were not constant.
Selective on whom gets positions
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 17, 2015
Pros: They have the positions
Cons: Unprofessional/Unethical
Bad communication from recruiters, they are only interested in getting those who are well over qualified positions in there company. Most recruiters are rude, shallow and they lack cultural diversity. Have yet to gain a great position to utilize my paralegal skills with this company.
Provided great exposure to great employment opportunities
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 16, 2015
Pros: Getting paid weekly
The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. The assignments and employment opportunites are promising; especially in today's job market.

Pay scales were fair, benefits were great. you didn't feel like you were working for an emplyment agency.
This is a Temp Agency
Temp (Current Employee), Washington, DCJune 16, 2015
Pros: learning new trades
Cons: big gaps in working
Waiting for jobs

I learned that I have to wait for a job and if I miss a call they quickly move on to the next person.

I have not met management
I have not met co -workers
Hardest part of this is waiting for a permanent job
Best this about working for a temp agency is that you learn new trades and meet new people.
Temp agency has done well placing me.
Document Specialist (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 16, 2015
I was placed quickly at Ricoh which was a decent assignment. I reviewed legal documents such as deeds and mortgages. Workspace was cramped but listening to earphones all day made it fairly enjoyable.
Friendly staff and passionate people
IT Support Technician (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 15, 2015
I have been working as a contracted employee through Robert Half. They find me work with companies who need people with my experience. My experience with Robert half has been very positive. I've enjoyed working with everybody there.
Great communication
Receptionist (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 15, 2015
Cons: Temporary assignments
There is great communication between the employees and staff. It does take time to find a permanent position. I do not usually have co-workers at office team. However, I usually work with one specific account manager who is helpful when looking for a new assignment. The hardest part is that all positions start out as temporary, it is difficult because you do not know if they are going to keep the position or if they will no longer need you to be there.
Flexible place to work.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJune 15, 2015
I was on a job assignment twice through Robert Half and enjoyed both assignments and wish they had lasted longer. I learned admin related skills, payroll and clerical. I loved this job.
Professional Agency
Urology of Virginia - Patient Registrar (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJune 11, 2015
Passion for getting employees into positions. Recruiters are very polite and seem to care about client/employee relations.
Relatively Stable Temporary Work Assignments
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJune 11, 2015
Relatively Stable Temporary Work Assignments - provided by capable and upbeat recruiters.

Quick to get you employed
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJune 10, 2015
They are able to work with all of your needs and get you in the door to your next job. The staff is very caring about what you are looking for in work as far as hourly pay, close to home, flexible hours.
Productive and effective workplace to work for
Claims Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 10, 2015
Pros: exceptional pay
Cons: not consistant with job placement
I love working for this company. I wish the opportunities were permanent. The pay periods are precise ad are set to every Friday, this is a good thing also.

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries