Robert Half
2,872 reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Contractor
Contractor-(PeopleSoft) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2015
Great benefits, learned a lot, on the job training. I was a permanent contractor in which I enjoyed very much working and learning in different environments.
Temporary employment
Business Development Representative (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHApril 13, 2015
I was only with Robert Half for a short period of time while I held my temporary employment with eCoast. They have great communication and were able to find me employment quickly.
Temporary Agency
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Richmond, CAApril 13, 2015
Pros: opportunities, they negotiate with client for hire
Cons: low compensations, no security
I went to that agency as a temporary worker so of course could not rely on them for job security.
On the other hand, they provide the opportunity to go work at companies where we can be noticed and hired. I was lucky to be hired by the client after a few short weeks when there were almost no jobs, so they gave me a chance to re-integrate the work market after raising my family.
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Contract) (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 13, 2015
The recruiters do a an excellent job in placing you and keeping you with work. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking employment.
Excellent temp agency
Admin, Reception, Cust Svc Rep., Acct Mgr (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 13, 2015
wonderful company....very attentive to employees and always attempted to find the best fit for each candidate. Very well staffed always able to reach the staff.
Never get calls, always last minute work.
Contract Attorney (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 13, 2015
Terrible contracting firm. They dont attempt to develop staff, communicate poorly, and regularly pass by weeks without giving assignments. Would not recommend to any but the most desperate.
This was a fun and learning experience for temporary position
Receptionist (Former Employee), Reno, NVApril 12, 2015
Pros: Nice folks to work with, amazing location
Cons: Making sure customers finances got where they were suppose to be on time
As a temp agent you would go to job interview and either cover for currant associate that were out or companies were looking for employees. You could end up keeping the position or only working a few weeks at different companies. I have learned what it takes to work in a financial office with some very dedicated associates. The hardest part of this job is to make sure customers money were put into the system before the end of day for wall street. The most enjoyable part of this job was assisting everyone and the customers with what needed to be done and also learning more about the DOW.
Challenging place to work
o Southern California Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAApril 12, 2015
Sales sales and more sales, this place pushes you to work hard and challenge yourself, to grow both personally and professionally.
Good Service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 11, 2015
I have never had a problem with them finding me a job.
Filing, looking up client information.
 Retrieving the mail and faxes
 Making client packets and mailing administration requests.
 Making folders for new clients.
Learned a lot from this company.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Springfield, MAApril 11, 2015
I had the opportunity to work in different company these out the Springfield area. I had different experience at the my job site .I did a lot of filling and sort out the mail. I met serial important people thanks to this temp agency.
Okay
Customer Service Representative Call Center (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAApril 10, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: Short breaks
N/A- Okay company. Learned technically how to rebotoot systems for clents and customers. Acounting on payroll approval, also Sick pay processing on Micro-J system.
Relaxed environment
Account Temp (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 9, 2015
Working at Robert Half I've had the pleasure of working with an amazing team of people. I've learned that team work makes a dream work!
Great Customer Service
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 8, 2015
They care about their people. The hardest part about my job, is to remember to be patient with others. I enjoy most that we are across the street from many food vendors.
Great advice and career assistance
Sales Support Assistant (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAApril 8, 2015
Pros: healthcare meets state reqs, flexible, good career advice
Cons: healthcare only meets state reqs, mostly temp jobs, low scale paygrade
I've been working through Office Team for almost a year. My recruiter was able to get me into a long term (11 month) temp position and is a huge asset for finding interim assignments while I look for a permanent position. He regularly gives me sound advice for both temp and permanent job searches, pep talks and consulting on my resume. It's really like having a coach on finding a job that has the right fit. If you've ever been laid off or unemployed, you know how important self esteem is to getting your next job and the recruiters here really help you through all the steps. I recommend them to everyone.
found me a temporary job.
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Greenville, SCApril 8, 2015
Pros: Good place to work, not having to work on Saturdays
Cons: none just temporaty job
A very good company who followed thought with making me feel comfortable will working. They sent me to US Food Service where I fell in love with the job,
ok place
ILC Operations Clerk (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAApril 8, 2015
Pros: i was able to do what i loved (data entry)
Cons: some management are not professional and treat people badly
i went through robert half (temp agency) to find a job, and the lady i had as a recruiter was not so kind to people and let a guy treat alot of people badly and justified alot of stuff he was doing. i personally would have rather worked at Wells Fargo perm, rather than through a temp.
Temp agency, people very professional and tried to place where you are a good match for employment
Anx eBusiness in RTP Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chapel Hill, North CarolinaApril 8, 2015
Pros: Part time hours
Cons: Would have love to stay but I know it was temporary
Typical day was quiet, learned some computer techniques. The management staff was very nice took total interest in what you are looking for. There were very few co workers on this assignment, all were nice. There was nothing hard about this job. The location was quiet and that was enjoyable.
Excellent company to work for
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSITANT (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Lots fo office positions avail
Cons: NA
Developed a raport with my staffing manager and she was awesome. Firm was very good with communicating and processing any requests necessary. Loved working for them.
Temporary job placements.
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 7, 2015
Pros: some work
Cons: not consistent employment, and not always office related
Working through OfficeTeam/Robert Half doing temporary assignments until something more permanent becomes available.
productive
Editor and Document Controller (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 7, 2015
Decent contractor to work for. Not very personable, yet tends to micro manage employees. When contracting, client is always correct even if treating contractor less than par

About Robert Half

Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through – Read more

Robert Half Salaries