Robert Half Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,676 reviews matching the search
Great place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 14, 2016
They've been steadily finding me employment for a few years now. Any time I've had trouble with a placement, they were quick to help, and were always sympathetic and easy to talk to. Highly recommend!
Great company for accountants
Contract Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 13, 2016
This was a contract position that lasted 6 months. It was a great learning experience for me in a new industry. I was working with several departments reconciling their annual budgets after a system software conversion.
Pros
Great working environment.
Cons
This was a temporary position.
Pay
none (Former Employee) –  Nebraska City, NEApril 13, 2016
How can you offer $7.19 per hour if minimum wage is $9. Seems kinda wrong if you ask me.
I don't like the idea if working for a company like that.
I got to go to different assignments and meet new people.
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 13, 2016
I was sent on different assignments for this company for around ten years. I learned so many different skills and softwares doing this. I miss working and having co-workers and being productive. I am very good at calming an irate customer down and problem solving.
Pros
Different places
Cons
no job securtiy
Contract and temp-to-hire
Contract - Temp-to-hire (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 12, 2016
Average temporary agency. Sometimes placement and work skills are not cohesive. Getting to a job facility and noting that you do not have the skill set to do the job is embarrassing.
Very collaborative and fun group to work with
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAApril 12, 2016
A typical day at work has lots of laughs and collaborative team support. Our department of 32 employees is the closest group of people I have ever worked with, all willing to help each other out and leave their ego at the door.
I have learned a great deal here about project management, creative services - especially more indepth process of design work, marketing process and maintaining a virtual asset library.
My co-workers are all very creative and they inspire me every day.
The hardest part of my job is sitting in a small cube every day.
The most enjoyable part of the job are the people I work with.
Pros
Gym in the building that we can use on our lunch break
Cons
Dark office, small cube
Great company to work with
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Arizona, California, UtahApril 11, 2016
They always find you work and communicate very well. I have worked for them for quite a while and have only good things to say!
Pros
Find you work
Cons
Not always stable work
Awesome opportunity to build your skill set
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIApril 11, 2016
The Staff have been attentive and kind to work with. I have only been out on a few assignments thus far, however I have been honored to be part of an opportunity to utilize my skill set to serve.
Client Service Imperative
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 9, 2016
This personnel agency had the client's best interest in mind at all times. The service to fulfill administrative duties on a consistent basis was of quality and received with compliments.
Pros
Long term placement
Cons
Salary
They found me a job before I could.
Account Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAApril 8, 2016
I would connect with customers all over the globe through email. I would fill their invoices, and enter their forecasts. I also would process their payments. The best part would have to be meeting all those people. The hardest part was setting up an Excel program linking buyers, ours, and suppliers part numbers and who to contact when parts were needed.
Pros
They were fast at finding me the job
Cons
I had an open ended contract & ESP would not buy it out.
I have been working with Robert Half since February 2016 and have had the opportunity to work with 2 wonderful companies.
Legal and/or Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 8, 2016
It is fun having the opportunity to work temp to perm positions, learning different ways companies work. I am looking forward to finding the right fit!!
Pros
You have a chance to see the pros and cons of each assignment.
Cons
You must be flexible to conform to different company procedures.
great team
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2016
great team to work with. they are great with trying to find you good clients to work with. Always worked with great and diverse clients
Not Great
Senior Accountant (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 7, 2016
Bad Communication Practices
No consistency with job placement
Timesheet changes without authorization or notification

Only good experience was exposure to different industries
Good
Clerical Temp (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 7, 2016
Good staff. response to any question was quick, staff was friendly. Started first assignment within 2 months of original interview.
Boring
Accountant / Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 7, 2016
A typical day at this job is boring. Communication is great. Learning multiple systems. I don't have any hard parts of my job.
Good company to work for if interested in temporary agecy
Associate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 7, 2016
They have keep me busy with a variety of different postings, mostly in center city Philadelphia. Offered partial benefits. Many positions have an opportunity to go permanent.
Temporat work never goes permanent
worker (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 7, 2016
I have enjoyed my working experience with Robert Half until recently. They have place me at a job that will never be permanent. I have not received one phone call from them and I have been working in a company that presents themselves on the internet has a big corporation. This company is struggling and only 3 employees. All of the extra labor on the field is just contract work. This company has no benefits package at all and can not afford one. I am stuck. I am not a complainer but I deserve to be working in an environment that has a benefit package. I guess is is due to not screening the client. I have all documentation to suggest that. So I will ride it out and keep looking for a permanent job. Robert Half does not care about the workers just the client and they do not screen clients. This is a very unfair situation and they will make you look bad if you see anything against them.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Clients are not screened and they will not pay you a decent wage
Age is beauty
Secretary/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIApril 7, 2016
I am with Senior citizens all day at the leasing office I am working. Every morning I have this ensemble of seniors that cant wait to see my outfit or shoes each day. Seniors are full of joy and love to compliment.
Pros
hour lunches, paid for
Cons
phone never stops ringing
Horrible
Covenant Transportation Broker (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 7, 2016
Was not what i expected. Terrible customer service, did not give much preparation for temporary position. After temporary position expires, they never call you again.
They always kept me busy
Claim Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIApril 7, 2016
Anytime my contract ran out they made sure they always found more work for me. I learned several administrative skills with this company because of the amount of jobs I did for them.
Pros
They always found work for me
Cons
I never had a pertinent job