ROBERT MORRIS UNIVERSITY

ROBERT MORRIS UNIVERSITY Employee Reviews

OK
Assistant Football Coach (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 23, 2015
Good but not great. Pay was definitely on the lower end but enjoyed the people that are in charge. Also they give an discount on Master's degrees.
Terrible pay but good if in dire need of money
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 13, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Horrible bosses
A normal day is pretty much making at least 80 calls a day trying to convince high seniors to take a look at the university and see if it interests them. For the most part there are times when you get that one rude student who hangs up on you from time to time, but it can be a total drag when you try to schedule a student for a campus visit only for them to last minute change their mind and not want to do it.
fun workplace
Event Assistant (Former Employee), moon,paApril 3, 2015
fun workplace, i got to work with my friends and we got a lot of work accomplished. management was great along with my coworkers. hardest part of the job was the running around. i thought the whole job was enjoyable.
working as a ersceptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee), waukegan ilFebruary 18, 2015
basic receptionist job answering phones accepting payments...basic office work. never had a complain in any thing. enjoy coming in working part-time, before closing lock every door's in the building, leaving the phones only on voicemail.. Faxing paper work to Robert Morris University in chicago
The hardest part of the day
Asst. Academic Advisor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: transportation
The hardest part of the day is going to work-study after you have spent an entire day learning about your future goals and career plan.
However, you find a way to push forward and find that motivation to succeed in life. I have the developed strategic leadership abilities that will help enhance my purpose and traditions.
Great for going to school
Federal Work Study Receptionist (Former Employee), Aurora, ILJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: time to do homework
Cons: minimum wage
I worked here as a Federal Work Study. It is designed so that you can make money (part-time) while going to school. I was encouraged to do homework while there. I helped potential and current students, gave tours, and miscellaneous jobs. The Admissions Counselors are there to help. I really enjoyed working here.
Good place to grow
Debt Management & Financial Aid Specialist (Current Employee), Grant, PAJanuary 20, 2015
RMU is a great work/life balance. It provides you the ability to obtain an advanced degree and then put that degree to work.
Good
ACHA DI Mens Ice Hockey Associate Head Coach (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 9, 2015
I was a student athlete here and loved my experience. Great place to earn a degree and compete in collegiate athletics. Love my work environment and love working for the school I previously attended.
Productive and fun workplace
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
I start the day before: anything pending at the end of the day takes priority first thing in the morning, after daily am tasks and meeting with my supervisor. Then I follow through with the tasks needed to be done that day, as well as anything else that comes up. By the end of the day, I make up a to-do list for tomorrow, clean up my desk, and set out the pending things next to my list to tackle them first thing in the morning.
Cook/ Shift leader
Full-Time Student (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 22, 2014
• Promoted to Head Cook/Shift Leader within six months
• Responsible for preparing weekly work schedules for cooking staff
• Maintained clean and orderly kitchen area for food prep and service
• Ensured customer satisfaction through the delivery of food timely and accurately
• Responsible for ordering produce and other food for restaurant for weekly supply
• Responsible for interviewing and keeping personnel staffed for accurate scheduling
Great environment and people to work with
Resident Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsburgh,PADecember 11, 2014
- Employed as a student worker
- Management was awesome, very understanding
- Co-workers are very friendly
- Balancing school with my job could overwhelming at times
Great office assistance
Student specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 9, 2014
Pros: less hours +20
Cons: lots of paper works
I was working with wonderful people great students and also co-workers, learned so much working for them filing, mailing, typing, preparing student transcripts etc.
no longer in business
Library Assistant (Current Employee), Peoria, ILNovember 17, 2014
This company is no longer in business. It was a nice place to work. Flexible hours and generous pay.
very fun place to work
Director of Operations (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 13, 2014
A great active place to work. Never a dull moment. Always something new and exciting.
GOOD
Manager, Financial Aid /Daily Operation (Former Employee), MOON - PAOctober 25, 2014
Pros: campus
Cons: benefits
NICE LOCATION, GOOD FACULTY AND STAFF. CARE ABOUT STUDENTS.
awesome people and job
High School Relations Counselor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2014
The job of high school relations counselor is great i just need something full-time and with benefits
Great place to work while attending RMU!
SPECIAL EVENTS ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Moon Township, PAOctober 9, 2014
I have enjoyed my time in the Office of Institutional Advancement. It is a fun working environment with great people! I have gotten to work my way up and have participated in more events over the years. I will be sad to leave this job, but I am looking for a full-time job in a new area that will allow me to grow in the hospitality industry!
Productive Workplace
CAMERA RENTAL & PRINT PORTFOLIO STUDENT ASSISTANCE (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 3, 2014
Pros: everything you needed was on-sight.
Cons: not enough work hours.
While working at Robert Morris University, the campus itself is very resourceful. Whether dealing with students or clients, the campus had everything you need at your hands, so you didn't have to worry about coming up short. They had all the tools you need to get the job done.
awesome place to start a part time job for student
Admissions Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILAugust 29, 2014
Pros: working environment
very helpful people from the Admission office down the line.
Being Active
Student Ambassador (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 25, 2014
Having good customer services and interacting with customers.

1 2 3